• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:47
CEST 10:47
KST 17:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8377 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 89

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 405 Next
Dudevico
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden53 Posts
October 01 2011 21:54 GMT
#1761
A toss 4gated me on ladder. I held it off and proceeded to kill him with roaches and lings a couple of minutes later. He gave me shit afterwards with the usual "zerg op", "zerg autowin race", "l2p", and even the entertaining "go fuck your mother". I responded with a kind ♥ and suggested a rematch, me playing toss and him going zerg. He told me I was a stupid retard and said he reported me for harrassment to blizz. Lolwut?
:)
Puppetmaster47
Profile Joined November 2010
Ireland8 Posts
October 01 2011 23:39 GMT
#1762
I played a 4v4 there where there were 3 zergs, including myself. At the beginning the "PDizzle" said we should all rush, when I said I didn't want to and I wanted to make infestors he talked some shit in the game. In the end we won, but then he still had to message me after!

[image loading]

Forsooth! Methinks you are no ordinary talking chicken.
TheeCrooKed
Profile Joined November 2010
United States27 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-02 05:10:56
October 02 2011 05:08 GMT
#1763
fenek
Profile Joined July 2011
Czech Republic8 Posts
October 02 2011 08:36 GMT
#1764
[image loading]
This one was good. Google translate gave me this translation : Cheta your race completely shit
akaname
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom599 Posts
October 02 2011 08:40 GMT
#1765
On October 02 2011 08:39 Puppetmaster47 wrote:
I played a 4v4 there where there were 3 zergs, including myself. At the beginning the "PDizzle" said we should all rush, when I said I didn't want to and I wanted to make infestors he talked some shit in the game. In the end we won, but then he still had to message me after!

[image loading]


oh man, 4v4 is where the REAL detritus plays...
There can be only none
Lobber
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada414 Posts
October 02 2011 09:59 GMT
#1766
I like this BM mostly because of who I'm receiving it from, makes me feel special to have received it.
[image loading]
You are not your APM, you are not you ladder ranking.
ChaosTerran
Profile Joined August 2011
Austria844 Posts
October 02 2011 10:10 GMT
#1767
On October 02 2011 18:59 Lobber wrote:
I like this BM mostly because of who I'm receiving it from, makes me feel special to have received it.
[image loading]


Yeah that's really awesome, especially since you bm'd first /facepalm
Raiznhell
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada786 Posts
October 02 2011 10:26 GMT
#1768
On October 02 2011 19:10 doko100 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2011 18:59 Lobber wrote:
I like this BM mostly because of who I'm receiving it from, makes me feel special to have received it.
[image loading]


Yeah that's really awesome, especially since you bm'd first /facepalm


You can't expect anybody not to bm combat and deezer the minute they get in a game now cuz those two are the hugest jerks in the sc2 community
Cake or Death?
Lobber
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada414 Posts
October 02 2011 10:27 GMT
#1769
On October 02 2011 19:10 doko100 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2011 18:59 Lobber wrote:
I like this BM mostly because of who I'm receiving it from, makes me feel special to have received it.
[image loading]


Yeah that's really awesome, especially since you bm'd first /facepalm

I didn't bm? I mean, if anything it was a compliment...
You are not your APM, you are not you ladder ranking.
Tuthur
Profile Joined July 2010
France985 Posts
October 02 2011 10:30 GMT
#1770
On October 02 2011 17:36 fenek wrote:
[image loading]
This one was good. Google translate gave me this translation : Cheta your race completely shit


It's french, he basically BMed you from start by calling you a fennec fox (which is a smelly little furry animal) and then cheta is just a typo of cheat... not gonna lie, I understand the ZvP rage though
UltramilK
Profile Joined August 2010
Belgium92 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-02 19:38:05
October 02 2011 19:31 GMT
#1771
I did a baneling bust all-in when I saw that he made a very weak wall as he forge-expanded (a zealot was plugging a gap).

[image loading]

The gg wp made it even more confusing
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 02 2011 19:38 GMT
#1772
On October 03 2011 04:31 UltramilK wrote:
I did a baneling bust all-in when I saw that he made a very weak wall as he forge-expanded (a zealot was plugging a gap).

[image loading]


The gg wp made it even more confusing

What the heck did he say? lol
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 02 2011 19:39 GMT
#1773
I won a 1v2 a few hours ago.
"!@#$ you you got lucky"
"Yeah, lucky thing I'm pretty good"
"!@#$ you, go suck you !@#$"
"ew"
He told me to do highly unadvisable sexual things to myself, and made constant references to my mother after the game. I think I'll go report him now...
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
UltramilK
Profile Joined August 2010
Belgium92 Posts
October 02 2011 19:40 GMT
#1774
uploaded picture wrong the 1st time, oops should be ok now.
Nagano
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1157 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-02 22:48:15
October 02 2011 22:37 GMT
#1775
This requires a little bit of a backstory. I played this guy named HeazyRH in a few custom games a few weeks ago, all completely friendly (at first). I have a friend xaL who loves to troll everyone in that RH clan, and apparently just started talking mad shit to Heazy, who then proceeds to message me while I'm in a game. I took these screenshots afterwards. Note the profuse, boiling anger just bursting through his messages. I feel like he was probably foaming at the mouth, heart rate skyrocketing. It really is a funny thing to imagine. You can imagine how surprised I was to even get these messages because those games were from a few weeks ago, and it took me a few moments to even realize what this guy was talking about. Keep in mind I'm in a game when this entire conversation takes place, lol.

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

He kept messaging me like 10 minutes after the conversation, finally decided this foaming-at-the-mouth nerd wasn't worth the effort. Ah, what a great story.

OH YEA: Best quote ever--

HeazyRH: i would hope you play you in a tourney some day
HeazyRH: but you'll never be in one
HeazyRH: lmao

LOL SICK BURN DUDE. you got me
“The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.”
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
October 02 2011 22:55 GMT
#1776
On October 03 2011 07:37 Nagano wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

This requires a little bit of a backstory. I played this guy named HeazyRH in a few custom games a few weeks ago, all completely friendly (at first). I have a friend xaL who loves to troll everyone in that RH clan, and apparently just started talking mad shit to Heazy, who then proceeds to message me while I'm in a game. I took these screenshots afterwards. Note the profuse, boiling anger just bursting through his messages. I feel like he was probably foaming at the mouth, heart rate skyrocketing. It really is a funny thing to imagine. You can imagine how surprised I was to even get these messages because those games were from a few weeks ago, and it took me a few moments to even realize what this guy was talking about. Keep in mind I'm in a game when this entire conversation takes place, lol.

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

He kept messaging me like 10 minutes after the conversation, finally decided this foaming-at-the-mouth nerd wasn't worth the effort. Ah, what a great story.

OH YEA: Best quote ever--

HeazyRH: i would hope you play you in a tourney some day
HeazyRH: but you'll never be in one
HeazyRH: lmao

LOL SICK BURN DUDE. you got me


To be honest, you are being just as big of a douche as he is.. using "nerd" as an insult.. pretty pathetic..
Go big, or go home!
Nagano
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1157 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-02 23:03:51
October 02 2011 23:03 GMT
#1777
On October 03 2011 07:55 Tarias wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2011 07:37 Nagano wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

This requires a little bit of a backstory. I played this guy named HeazyRH in a few custom games a few weeks ago, all completely friendly (at first). I have a friend xaL who loves to troll everyone in that RH clan, and apparently just started talking mad shit to Heazy, who then proceeds to message me while I'm in a game. I took these screenshots afterwards. Note the profuse, boiling anger just bursting through his messages. I feel like he was probably foaming at the mouth, heart rate skyrocketing. It really is a funny thing to imagine. You can imagine how surprised I was to even get these messages because those games were from a few weeks ago, and it took me a few moments to even realize what this guy was talking about. Keep in mind I'm in a game when this entire conversation takes place, lol.

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

He kept messaging me like 10 minutes after the conversation, finally decided this foaming-at-the-mouth nerd wasn't worth the effort. Ah, what a great story.

OH YEA: Best quote ever--

HeazyRH: i would hope you play you in a tourney some day
HeazyRH: but you'll never be in one
HeazyRH: lmao

LOL SICK BURN DUDE. you got me


To be honest, you are being just as big of a douche as he is.. using "nerd" as an insult.. pretty pathetic..


You're right I shouldn't have used nerd as an insult, I am after all proud to be a nerd myself. I was in the middle of a game and this guy keeps spamming me, obstructing my view for a good 5+ minutes. After I realized this guy wasn't gonna stop, I turned on the troll mode myself and just tried to milk this guy's anger for all it was worth lol
“The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.”
1800STFU
Profile Joined February 2011
158 Posts
October 02 2011 23:09 GMT
#1778
On October 03 2011 04:31 UltramilK wrote:
I did a baneling bust all-in when I saw that he made a very weak wall as he forge-expanded (a zealot was plugging a gap).
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


The gg wp made it even more confusing


Sounds like it was probably tongue-in-cheek....

Dont think he was serious. I mess with people sometimes too like that. Nothing serious just a little joke.
skrotcyk
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden432 Posts
October 02 2011 23:10 GMT
#1779
On October 03 2011 07:55 Tarias wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2011 07:37 Nagano wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

This requires a little bit of a backstory. I played this guy named HeazyRH in a few custom games a few weeks ago, all completely friendly (at first). I have a friend xaL who loves to troll everyone in that RH clan, and apparently just started talking mad shit to Heazy, who then proceeds to message me while I'm in a game. I took these screenshots afterwards. Note the profuse, boiling anger just bursting through his messages. I feel like he was probably foaming at the mouth, heart rate skyrocketing. It really is a funny thing to imagine. You can imagine how surprised I was to even get these messages because those games were from a few weeks ago, and it took me a few moments to even realize what this guy was talking about. Keep in mind I'm in a game when this entire conversation takes place, lol.

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

He kept messaging me like 10 minutes after the conversation, finally decided this foaming-at-the-mouth nerd wasn't worth the effort. Ah, what a great story.

OH YEA: Best quote ever--

HeazyRH: i would hope you play you in a tourney some day
HeazyRH: but you'll never be in one
HeazyRH: lmao

LOL SICK BURN DUDE. you got me


To be honest, you are being just as big of a douche as he is.. using "nerd" as an insult.. pretty pathetic..


no nerd is fine as an insult when countering bm with troll.
msjakofsky
Profile Joined June 2011
1169 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-02 23:15:54
October 02 2011 23:14 GMT
#1780
On October 03 2011 08:03 Nagano wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2011 07:55 Tarias wrote:
On October 03 2011 07:37 Nagano wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

This requires a little bit of a backstory. I played this guy named HeazyRH in a few custom games a few weeks ago, all completely friendly (at first). I have a friend xaL who loves to troll everyone in that RH clan, and apparently just started talking mad shit to Heazy, who then proceeds to message me while I'm in a game. I took these screenshots afterwards. Note the profuse, boiling anger just bursting through his messages. I feel like he was probably foaming at the mouth, heart rate skyrocketing. It really is a funny thing to imagine. You can imagine how surprised I was to even get these messages because those games were from a few weeks ago, and it took me a few moments to even realize what this guy was talking about. Keep in mind I'm in a game when this entire conversation takes place, lol.

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

He kept messaging me like 10 minutes after the conversation, finally decided this foaming-at-the-mouth nerd wasn't worth the effort. Ah, what a great story.

OH YEA: Best quote ever--

HeazyRH: i would hope you play you in a tourney some day
HeazyRH: but you'll never be in one
HeazyRH: lmao

LOL SICK BURN DUDE. you got me


To be honest, you are being just as big of a douche as he is.. using "nerd" as an insult.. pretty pathetic..


You're right I shouldn't have used nerd as an insult, I am after all proud to be a nerd myself. I was in the middle of a game and this guy keeps spamming me, obstructing my view for a good 5+ minutes. After I realized this guy wasn't gonna stop, I turned on the troll mode myself and just tried to milk this guy's anger for all it was worth lol


none of you is the "winner" of that little chat, you both were assholes. even if you say you were trolling

or was this thread about "hey post screenie of you talking shit to eachother with some guy for 100 lines?"
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1187
GuemChi 637
Hyun 543
firebathero 373
BeSt 321
Leta 292
Soma 191
Mong 155
Shine 97
PianO 65
[ Show more ]
sSak 48
910 48
Hyuk 46
yabsab 30
HiyA 24
Bale 23
Hm[arnc] 22
ZergMaN 21
Shinee 18
Noble 14
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss835
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King399
Other Games
summit1g8476
olofmeister1105
ceh9641
gofns639
JimRising 504
KnowMe121
Trikslyr31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick457
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos626
• Stunt433
Other Games
• Shiphtur486
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 13m
Patches Events
7h 13m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.