• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:39
CEST 12:39
KST 19:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20263Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8443 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 87

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 405 Next
Tetl
Profile Joined August 2011
United States4 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-27 23:06:52
September 27 2011 23:03 GMT
#1721
This came after I took ~8 of my friend's mutas and got about 50 combined SCV kills. Pretty standard, but it's the first time I've received BM of this quality, so I was pretty excited. Foul language.

Edit: I just noticed that "itsnotatumor" implied that he and my father were involved. I'm not sure what to think about this.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Bondator
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland120 Posts
September 27 2011 23:33 GMT
#1722
This guy tries to pylon block my ramp, but I deny it, so he forge expands instead. I decide to go roach speedling on him.

When my attack hits with 7 roaches and 15 (+more hatching) lings, he has 1 zealot, 1 sentry and 2 cannons.

[image loading]

I laughed.
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/520440/1/Bondator/
ePLocust
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States587 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-28 02:28:02
September 28 2011 02:27 GMT
#1723
Game on shattered temple. PvZ. I open 1 gate expo into a 3 gate stargate play. After that i go into just gateway units with templar. and finally after a battle or two that were slightly in my favor we had one that went terribly for me. As a zerg i expected him to push it till i broke. However he did not.and i transitioned into 2 robo collosus as i took my 4th base. This is what ensued.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]
thobel
Profile Joined August 2010
United States37 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-28 03:17:34
September 28 2011 03:17 GMT
#1724
[image loading]
1800STFU
Profile Joined February 2011
158 Posts
September 28 2011 03:48 GMT
#1725
On September 28 2011 12:17 thobel wrote:
[image loading]


Dude whats your problem he has a broken mouse.
Nozral
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany47 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-28 04:53:34
September 28 2011 03:59 GMT
#1726
I wanted to share this little gem of a silver level replay. Me (T) against a 4gating (P) who manages to get up a pylon in my base. I do an early marine stim push, he's warping in at my base. He destroyes my base, I kill his nexus, leaving him with no income to rebuild one. Hilarity ensues as I manage to to gnaw my way back into a post-liftoff win while he's ALLCAPSing like no tomorrow.

Message Log:
00:07 [All] Nozral: hf gl
00:09 [All] Wolf: hi
00:13 [All] Wolf: gl
08:34 [All] Wolf: its gg man
10:18 [All] Wolf: just gg man
10:36 [All] Wolf: quit nooob
11:53 [All] Wolf: come on
13:55 [All] Wolf: lol
13:59 [All] Nozral: scared?
14:05 [All] Wolf: really
14:52 [All] Wolf: just quit man
15:18 [All] Wolf: you reallynoob
15:24 [All] Wolf: HOW old?
15:27 [All] Wolf: 12?
16:02 [All] Wolf: I THINK !=
16:04 [All] Wolf: 10
17:22 [All] Wolf: 8?=
18:00 [All] Wolf: REALLY?
18:10 [All] Wolf: HAHAHAH
18:20 [All] Wolf: NOOOOOB
20:20 [All] Wolf: I GOT ALL NIGHT
20:22 [All] Wolf: YOU?
21:19 [All] Nozral: I'm fine ty
21:28 [All] Wolf: LUCK

http://drop.sc/38565
Sub40APM
Profile Joined August 2010
6336 Posts
September 28 2011 04:09 GMT
#1727
1) Me terran vs him protoss. he builds up a death ball and i just go MMM. Deathball obliterates my base, I obliterate everything of his minus one Nexus and 1-2 probes. But I did mass expand. So as he lazily destroys my 'last' supply depot he does an offensive gg and then 'explains' that 'gg means GTFO noob'
Then 10 cloaked banshees show up.

2) I do a weird Thor push against a fast expanding bio terran. Eventually I win. Msg "I hope you realize you won because your build is too stupid. IF we played a series I would win 100-1"
Nyctophobia
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada99 Posts
September 28 2011 07:03 GMT
#1728
I beat some toss with muta-ling... he called me a retard and told me to use roach-ling because it's better.

Some guy also unpaused the game when I had to take an important phone call, and I beat him after losing 2 minutes of macro. Not sure if I'd call it BM, though.
If you can chill, chill.
JackDragon
Profile Joined February 2011
525 Posts
September 28 2011 13:56 GMT
#1729
First time posting in this thread but this bm cracked me up.
After opppening 10 gate and then do a voidray follow up that killed his lair and all queens.
[image loading]
SteemdRIce
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia44 Posts
September 30 2011 00:37 GMT
#1730
After I win a game of TvZ, the guy messages me with this:
[image loading]
SoraLimit
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada747 Posts
September 30 2011 01:50 GMT
#1731
Just played a ZvZ, it was close, but he managed to run his infestors right into my roaches without paying attention.

[image loading]

After he realizes, he says this...

[image loading]

[image loading]
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
September 30 2011 02:04 GMT
#1732
That last one is painful :O Otherwise, some funny BMs in here
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Pro]ChoSen-
Profile Joined December 2008
United States318 Posts
September 30 2011 02:10 GMT
#1733
Funniest bm I ever got was back in SC1 some kid yelling at me for hacking cuz "My Zealots were faster than his"
Peanut Butter
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada155 Posts
September 30 2011 02:33 GMT
#1734
I don;t really have any BM replays (I always open with a FE) Although I do get flamed a lot for winning.

*Sigh*
What happened to SC2 being for fun? Why is everyone so mad at the other person winning? Every time you loose someone else wins. Please stop raging; Its bad for everyone involved.
Sincerely,
Your favorite Sandwich Condiment
Did you see that? Exactly
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
September 30 2011 02:38 GMT
#1735
On September 30 2011 11:33 Peanut Butter wrote:
I don;t really have any BM replays (I always open with a FE) Although I do get flamed a lot for winning.

*Sigh*
What happened to SC2 being for fun? Why is everyone so mad at the other person winning? Every time you loose someone else wins. Please stop raging; Its bad for everyone involved.
Sincerely,
Your favorite Sandwich Condiment

lol, I believe most people including myself hate losing but some just can't hold in their rage. I would say my worst moment that would get a lot of people raging would be when I got my MM group stuck near the Xelnaga towers on Abyssal Caverns. The protoss approached my army and attacked. His chargelots surrounded my MM and I couldn't move them out then came the storms. I lost everything while his army was still intact -_-; I gg'd right after that XD
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 30 2011 02:38 GMT
#1736
Sincerely,
Your favorite Sandwich Condiment

This made me laugh out loud.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Peanut Butter
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada155 Posts
September 30 2011 02:47 GMT
#1737
Alright, nevermind. Dredged this up from my days in gold League

http://www.sc2rep.com/replays/(T)PeanutButter_vs_(P)RuSkizoid_slag_pits_sc2rep_com_20110919/13694

Enjoy
Did you see that? Exactly
Peanut Butter
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada155 Posts
September 30 2011 02:56 GMT
#1738
On September 30 2011 11:38 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2011 11:33 Peanut Butter wrote:
I don;t really have any BM replays (I always open with a FE) Although I do get flamed a lot for winning.

*Sigh*
What happened to SC2 being for fun? Why is everyone so mad at the other person winning? Every time you loose someone else wins. Please stop raging; Its bad for everyone involved.
Sincerely,
Your favorite Sandwich Condiment

lol, I believe most people including myself hate losing but some just can't hold in their rage. I would say my worst moment that would get a lot of people raging would be when I got my MM group stuck near the Xelnaga towers on Abyssal Caverns. The protoss approached my army and attacked. His chargelots surrounded my MM and I couldn't move them out then came the storms. I lost everything while his army was still intact -_-; I gg'd right after that XD


Stuff like that happens. I remember one game on xel'naga vs a zerg who went mass speedling vs my Fast Expand. I had map control and say them coming but I left my wall open to let my SCV in hoping he could make it in time. He didn't, and 50 speedlings got in. I gg'd right after a "!@#$ MY LIFE".

Moral of the story: Steve is dead already; Close the wall.
Did you see that? Exactly
Avril_Lavigne
Profile Joined April 2010
United States446 Posts
September 30 2011 03:13 GMT
#1739
On September 23 2011 09:35 DFDream wrote:
I get to play a tvt and do the NaDa marauder build again...

Then he goes 2 port banshee into fast battlecruisers and a hidden expansion then leaves with:

"someday cheesy noobs will lose this game"

Then I try to talk to him and this happens :S
[image loading]



Lol this kid is sucha scrub, he does that sky terran bullshit in tvt and when i crushed him with upgraded bio and vikings he calls the game broken LOL tvt is broken what a noob
ShurykaN
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States338 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-30 06:17:49
September 30 2011 06:15 GMT
#1740
This guy got kinda mad. =/
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings30
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 204
Lowko104
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35864
Calm 2648
Shuttle 866
Bisu 760
Hyuk 436
Rush 323
Stork 256
actioN 238
Soma 185
Zeus 163
[ Show more ]
Mong 159
EffOrt 95
Pusan 87
Last 78
ZerO 53
Shinee 50
ToSsGirL 46
NotJumperer 44
Bale 42
Free 41
Dewaltoss 39
Barracks 39
Soulkey 38
Light 34
Yoon 32
Shine 31
Killer 25
Noble 25
Sharp 25
sorry 21
hero 18
HiyA 18
yabsab 14
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
Gorgc4071
League of Legends
JimRising 338
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1247
shoxiejesuss1044
edward53
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King125
Other Games
gofns40851
summit1g6730
singsing1510
ceh9569
crisheroes223
DeMusliM123
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick542
BasetradeTV200
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• LUISG 27
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP9
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV240
• lizZardDota2121
League of Legends
• Stunt313
Other Games
• Shiphtur960
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
22m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2h 22m
OSC
11h 37m
Replay Cast
12h 22m
OSC
1d 12h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 23h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.