• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:37
CEST 12:37
KST 19:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20263Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8620 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 86

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 405 Next
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 24 2011 02:27 GMT
#1701
I decided to play a game of mafia today. After a new update loaded and the game started, it announced that I'm a confirmed leaver. I have never left a game of mafia until I die or the game ends, unless I get dropped. At the start of the game, people immediately start calling me a "ni!@#$" and someone says "You're name is as black as your skin". I say I never leave games...
"You're about to leave this one"
"Forcibly."
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
svefnleysi
Profile Joined March 2011
Iceland623 Posts
September 24 2011 04:05 GMT
#1702
On September 23 2011 09:35 DFDream wrote:
I get to play a tvt and do the NaDa marauder build again...

Then he goes 2 port banshee into fast battlecruisers and a hidden expansion then leaves with:

"someday cheesy noobs will lose this game"

Then I try to talk to him and this happens :S
[image loading]

This thread is about "you getting BM'd" not "you harassing other players."
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
September 24 2011 19:23 GMT
#1703
I won my first pvz in days thanks in part to cecil sunkure's suggestion of not getting past gateway units and taking a faster third and Liquid Hero's warp prism style play - also due to the daily Day[9] did on Hero vs Idra. In the end I got a gem to let me know I am really learning and getting better at this game:

[image loading]

:D :D
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-24 19:39:04
September 24 2011 19:25 GMT
#1704
On September 24 2011 13:05 svefnleysi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2011 09:35 DFDream wrote:
I get to play a tvt and do the NaDa marauder build again...

Then he goes 2 port banshee into fast battlecruisers and a hidden expansion then leaves with:

"someday cheesy noobs will lose this game"

Then I try to talk to him and this happens :S
[image loading]

This thread is about "you getting BM'd" not "you harassing other players."


Its ok guys we can laugh AT him instead of with him now. One day I will compile all the obvious "not - bm" photos and will hold a poll with the 5 best to see who should receive an internet "BM award" all in good fun of course only those who posted the pictures of themselves bming will be elligible.

EDIT:

Today is my day. I play a brazillian and he does a really strange build that i dont understand so I go 2 gate robo - into 2 immortal 4 gate timing. - He made an expansion CC in base and teched to medivacs with 2 bunkers and nothing else so instead of expanding after the Terran i decided to kill him for his terrible build.

[image loading]

sweet, I got bmed in portuguese, my mother tongue !!
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
epicanthic
Profile Joined July 2011
Hong Kong295 Posts
September 24 2011 22:05 GMT
#1705
My friend, the protoss, fast expanded to four bases and went chargelot/archon while the terran was on two for the whole game. The terran dropped to three bases and destroyed all the nexii but they just got rebuilt and his mmm army with no ghosts got steamrolled by archons and zealots. What ensues:
[image loading]
The conversation goes on forever, it's just more trash talk from the terran and more trolling in response by the toss.
Petrina
Profile Joined December 2010
United States178 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-26 00:23:14
September 26 2011 00:21 GMT
#1706
I was playing against a Zerg and I was lucky to scout him first and saw the early pool, so I blocked my ramp with a gateway and forge. When he came and noticed the block..well he just exploded.

This is the chat in the game:

00:00:22 - Petrina to ALL: glhf
00:02:22 - Biolegion to ALL: wow
00:02:23 - Biolegion to ALL: reporting you
00:03:09 - Biolegion to ALL: YOU FUCKER
00:03:19 - Biolegion to ALL: hyou fucker
00:03:26 - Biolegion to ALL: gfuck you to hell you fucking wwehore cunt
00:03:30 - Petrina to ALL:
00:03:36 - Biolegion to ALL: im going to find you and kill you
00:04:03 - Biolegion to ALL: you goddamn fucker
00:04:06 - Petrina to ALL: )
00:04:08 - Biolegion to ALL: ?
00:04:12 - Biolegion to ALL: ill kill you
00:04:18 - Biolegion to ALL: ill find you
00:04:20 - Biolegion to ALL: and kill you
00:04:52 - Biolegion to ALL: you fucking cuntbag whore
00:04:58 - Biolegion to ALL: going to rid your head off
00:05:12 - Petrina to ALL: :D
00:05:39 - Biolegion to ALL: first your mother
00:05:44 - Biolegion to ALL: \il kill her
00:05:52 - Biolegion to ALL: then you
00:08:41 - Biolegion to ALL: for hacking
00:08:44 - Biolegion to ALL: ill fuck you up
00:08:52 - Petrina to ALL:
00:14:58 - Biolegion to ALL: reporting you
00:16:49 - Biolegion to ALL: you pig fucker

Also after game as well:

[image loading]
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
September 26 2011 00:24 GMT
#1707
On September 26 2011 09:21 Petrina wrote:
I was playing against a Zerg and I was lucky to scout him first and saw the early pool, so I blocked my ramp with a gateway and forge. When he came and noticed the block..well he just exploded.

This is the chat in the game:

00:00:22 - Petrina to ALL: glhf
00:02:22 - Biolegion to ALL: wow
00:02:23 - Biolegion to ALL: reporting you
00:03:09 - Biolegion to ALL: YOU FUCKER
00:03:19 - Biolegion to ALL: hyou fucker
00:03:26 - Biolegion to ALL: gfuck you to hell you fucking wwehore cunt
00:03:30 - Petrina to ALL:
00:03:36 - Biolegion to ALL: im going to find you and kill you
00:04:03 - Biolegion to ALL: you goddamn fucker
00:04:06 - Petrina to ALL: )
00:04:08 - Biolegion to ALL: ?
00:04:12 - Biolegion to ALL: ill kill you
00:04:18 - Biolegion to ALL: ill find you
00:04:20 - Biolegion to ALL: and kill you
00:04:52 - Biolegion to ALL: you fucking cuntbag whore
00:04:58 - Biolegion to ALL: going to rid your head off
00:05:12 - Petrina to ALL: :D
00:05:39 - Biolegion to ALL: first your mother
00:05:44 - Biolegion to ALL: \il kill her
00:05:52 - Biolegion to ALL: then you
00:08:41 - Biolegion to ALL: for hacking
00:08:44 - Biolegion to ALL: ill fuck you up
00:08:52 - Petrina to ALL:
00:14:58 - Biolegion to ALL: reporting you
00:16:49 - Biolegion to ALL: you pig fucker

Also after game as well:

[image loading]

His monologue cracked me up. «What ? Why aren't you ignoring me already ? :o»
The legend of Darien lives on
Shewklad
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden482 Posts
September 26 2011 03:07 GMT
#1708
I went ling/bling into muta off 2 bases in ZvZ, and it didnt please my opponent at all, it was quite a laugh fest.

[image loading]

[image loading]
Bomber || Thorzain || Startale >< No gods, no masters.
SoraLimit
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada747 Posts
September 26 2011 03:42 GMT
#1709
On September 26 2011 12:07 Shewklad wrote:
I went ling/bling into muta off 2 bases in ZvZ, and it didnt please my opponent at all, it was quite a laugh fest.

http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman02/a9d6ddf7_BM1.png

http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman02/94a91ee4_BM2.png


It's weird that he's saying that, considering that IdrA and Nestea have been doing muta ZVZ type of play for a while. xD Some people just never learn. xD
CrazyF1r3f0x
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States2120 Posts
September 26 2011 03:48 GMT
#1710
On September 25 2011 04:25 ZeromuS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2011 13:05 svefnleysi wrote:
On September 23 2011 09:35 DFDream wrote:
I get to play a tvt and do the NaDa marauder build again...

Then he goes 2 port banshee into fast battlecruisers and a hidden expansion then leaves with:

"someday cheesy noobs will lose this game"

Then I try to talk to him and this happens :S
[image loading]

This thread is about "you getting BM'd" not "you harassing other players."


Its ok guys we can laugh AT him instead of with him now. One day I will compile all the obvious "not - bm" photos and will hold a poll with the 5 best to see who should receive an internet "BM award" all in good fun of course only those who posted the pictures of themselves bming will be elligible.

EDIT:

Today is my day. I play a brazillian and he does a really strange build that i dont understand so I go 2 gate robo - into 2 immortal 4 gate timing. - He made an expansion CC in base and teched to medivacs with 2 bunkers and nothing else so instead of expanding after the Terran i decided to kill him for his terrible build.

[image loading]

sweet, I got bmed in portuguese, my mother tongue !!

What did he say?
I don't speak Portuguese T_T
"Actual happiness always looks pretty squalid in comparison with the overcompensations for misery."
Johndarke
Profile Joined June 2011
United States81 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-26 04:16:55
September 26 2011 04:16 GMT
#1711
I never start BM wars, but occasionally I finish them. SolensSvard = me

+ Show Spoiler +

00:00:06 - SolensSvard to ALL: glhf
00:00:12 - durdor to ALL: f u

~00:11:00 *I plant the ol' "Manner" Hatch in his base*

00:11:28 - SolensSvard to ALL: gg
00:11:31 - durdor to ALL: f u
00:11:33 - SolensSvard to ALL: lolz


What made it interesting for me was that he zergling danced mid-game... giving me enough time to get my roach blockade up. I won the game with muta/ling when he went mass roach.
Leenock, TheSTC, MC, MVP, Boxer HWAITING!!!!!!!
Natengall
Profile Joined April 2010
United States60 Posts
September 27 2011 12:59 GMT
#1712
[image loading]

I had a 111 all-ining terran say "Right. You can drop and colossi. That doesn't seem to make any sense to me," when he had SCVs, marines, medivacs, ravens, tanks, banshees, and vikings (all off of 1 base) sitting right outside of my main. After the game, he PMs "Hmmm, yeah you're bad; don't talk to me."

Lolwut.
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/594342/1/Natengall/
Sbrubbles
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil5776 Posts
September 27 2011 13:54 GMT
#1713
On September 25 2011 04:25 ZeromuS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2011 13:05 svefnleysi wrote:
On September 23 2011 09:35 DFDream wrote:
I get to play a tvt and do the NaDa marauder build again...

Then he goes 2 port banshee into fast battlecruisers and a hidden expansion then leaves with:

"someday cheesy noobs will lose this game"

Then I try to talk to him and this happens :S
[image loading]

This thread is about "you getting BM'd" not "you harassing other players."


Its ok guys we can laugh AT him instead of with him now. One day I will compile all the obvious "not - bm" photos and will hold a poll with the 5 best to see who should receive an internet "BM award" all in good fun of course only those who posted the pictures of themselves bming will be elligible.

EDIT:

Today is my day. I play a brazillian and he does a really strange build that i dont understand so I go 2 gate robo - into 2 immortal 4 gate timing. - He made an expansion CC in base and teched to medivacs with 2 bunkers and nothing else so instead of expanding after the Terran i decided to kill him for his terrible build.

[image loading]

sweet, I got bmed in portuguese, my mother tongue !!


Meh, that wasn't BM ... the translation is "damn, I really fucked up this shit"
Bora Pain minha porra!
mooose
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Japan200 Posts
September 27 2011 14:21 GMT
#1714
I would love to see what the report he sent looked like. "I focus fired his hatch and it still had 30hp left. Clearly he was hacking."

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
www.teamyao.com @TeamYAO
Shewklad
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden482 Posts
September 27 2011 14:32 GMT
#1715
On September 26 2011 12:42 SoraLimit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2011 12:07 Shewklad wrote:
I went ling/bling into muta off 2 bases in ZvZ, and it didnt please my opponent at all, it was quite a laugh fest.

http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman02/a9d6ddf7_BM1.png

http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman02/94a91ee4_BM2.png


It's weird that he's saying that, considering that IdrA and Nestea have been doing muta ZVZ type of play for a while. xD Some people just never learn. xD


Indeed, and why would it be a "rush" to get mutas as ur setting up ur third base? :p
Bomber || Thorzain || Startale >< No gods, no masters.
Sharkyloft
Profile Joined December 2010
Colombia69 Posts
September 27 2011 14:50 GMT
#1716
[image loading]

This guy started BM right after me saying hello.
Mallidon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Scotland557 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-27 16:43:20
September 27 2011 16:42 GMT
#1717
On September 27 2011 21:59 Natengall wrote:
Show nested quote +
[image loading]

I had a 111 all-ining terran say "Right. You can drop and colossi. That doesn't seem to make any sense to me," when he had SCVs, marines, medivacs, ravens, tanks, banshees, and vikings (all off of 1 base) sitting right outside of my main. After the game, he PMs "Hmmm, yeah you're bad; don't talk to me."

Lolwut.


Haha nice one, gg!

He did seem pretty slow with his push out though, or maybe that's just me. I'm in a lower league, and anyone who does 111 is out a lot faster than that.

Edit, you also have a new subscriber on Youtube :p
Bleh.
Todes
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark29 Posts
September 27 2011 17:47 GMT
#1718
[image loading]

i guess i should go play something creative? any advices?
Atra mors saeva falce imminens. (Grim death coming with his cruel sickle.)
OnlineHero
Profile Joined February 2011
Denmark647 Posts
September 27 2011 18:11 GMT
#1719
There are some angry souls out there. Damn, but funny thread.
<3
bluesoup
Profile Joined March 2009
Macedonia107 Posts
September 27 2011 20:09 GMT
#1720
[image loading]
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings30
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 209
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35864
Calm 2648
Shuttle 866
Bisu 760
Hyuk 436
Rush 323
Stork 256
actioN 238
Soma 185
Zeus 163
[ Show more ]
Mong 159
EffOrt 95
Pusan 87
Last 78
ZerO 53
Shinee 50
ToSsGirL 46
NotJumperer 44
Bale 42
Free 41
Barracks 39
Soulkey 38
Dewaltoss 36
Light 34
Shine 31
Killer 25
Noble 25
Sharp 25
sorry 21
hero 18
HiyA 18
yabsab 14
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
Gorgc3871
League of Legends
JimRising 352
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1327
shoxiejesuss1044
edward72
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King100
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko54
Other Games
gofns40091
summit1g6546
singsing1573
ceh9569
crisheroes223
DeMusliM123
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick637
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream15
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 56
• LUISG 27
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP9
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV244
• lizZardDota2118
League of Legends
• Stunt307
Other Games
• Shiphtur960
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
23m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2h 23m
OSC
11h 38m
Replay Cast
12h 23m
OSC
1d 12h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 23h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.