![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/TRoY1.jpg)
Masters player goes 1(?) gate expo and I 4gate. Calls me terrible. Feels good man.
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
susySquark
United States1692 Posts
![]() Masters player goes 1(?) gate expo and I 4gate. Calls me terrible. Feels good man. | ||
|
Fear219
United Kingdom168 Posts
![]() Finish: ![]() Made me lol! | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On September 18 2011 08:59 Fear219 wrote: Start: ![]() Finish: ![]() Made me lol! They all do that, believe it or not. | ||
|
marttorn
Norway5211 Posts
On September 18 2011 08:59 Fear219 wrote: Start: ![]() Finish: ![]() Made me lol! funny part is that Terran is technically the only "real" race ^_^ | ||
|
RajaF
Canada530 Posts
On September 18 2011 09:16 marttorn wrote: funny part is that Terran is technically the only "real" race ^_^ Just you wait until earth worms evolve into zerg larvae. | ||
|
Fear219
United Kingdom168 Posts
On September 18 2011 09:20 RajaF wrote: Show nested quote + On September 18 2011 09:16 marttorn wrote: On September 18 2011 08:59 Fear219 wrote: Start: ![]() Finish: ![]() Made me lol! funny part is that Terran is technically the only "real" race ^_^ Just you wait until earth worms evolve into zerg larvae. hahaha | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
As they keep pressuring, I'm worried about the number of bases and the insane economy they must be getting behind this lengthy contain. Or they are certainly teching hard and getting air/tanks/infestors. During their contain, I recieve a lot of BM. Them: "Lol rushing !@#s" Me: "Actually, 12 pool is an eco build, and forge first can generally be expanded behind." Them: "LOL you suck" Me: "Thanks" Them: "Dude, it's over, just leave" Me: "No thanks, I don't like leaving for rushers" Them: "Dude, you suck. That's why you did that !@# rush. You lost now get over it and start another game." Me: "It's not over yet" (note: this is the point that I have about 5 drones) Them: "You !@#$er, you're dead, now leave." Me: "Meh, it's good practice I think." Them: " You idiot, you've lost" Eventually I command my ally to break down part of his wall so we can attack with what we could scrape up. To my sort-of surprise, we completely crush them. Me: ![]() They both leave the game. One ignores me. Edit: My worries were for naught, as they made a TOTAL of 25 workers (between both of them) and didn't go past T1.5 for over 10 minutes. | ||
|
[EMP]ArtOfWar
Germany69 Posts
It is not about the game. It is not about winning. Not about improving Having fun - or anything else imaginable. It is just about the despterate hope of making somebody mad. | ||
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46502 Posts
On September 17 2011 06:06 justinpal wrote: Show nested quote + On September 17 2011 02:56 Alpino wrote: On August 20 2011 09:20 Gheed wrote: ![]() I'm assuming he's Brazilian or something. I always assume they're american. Life is a funny thing. Americans don't say nab. I hadn't even encountered that spelling until I played HoN with 9 Brazilians. Sorry, but what's a nab? I'm American (from New Jersey), and I don't use that term to mean anything other than a slang to mean "grab" or "steal" (like in sports.. like "He nabbed the basketball from his opponent.") | ||
|
imallinson
United Kingdom3482 Posts
On September 18 2011 09:32 [EMP]ArtOfWar wrote: This thread perfectly shows what's so wrong with SC2 and the people who play it. It is not about the game. It is not about winning. Not about improving Having fun - or anything else imaginable. It is just about the despterate hope of making somebody mad. This thread is about making something bad like people insulting you into something funny and enjoyable i.e. Having fun | ||
|
Djeez
543 Posts
On September 18 2011 09:35 DarkPlasmaBall wrote: Show nested quote + On September 17 2011 06:06 justinpal wrote: On September 17 2011 02:56 Alpino wrote: On August 20 2011 09:20 Gheed wrote: ![]() I'm assuming he's Brazilian or something. I always assume they're american. Life is a funny thing. Americans don't say nab. I hadn't even encountered that spelling until I played HoN with 9 Brazilians. Sorry, but what's a nab? I'm American (from New Jersey), and I don't use that term to mean anything other than a slang to mean "grab" or "steal" (like in sports.. like "He nabbed the basketball from his opponent.") Just a more obnoxious version of noob, which is a more obnoxious version of newbie. So it's obnoxious^2 | ||
|
ZeromuS
Canada13426 Posts
On September 18 2011 09:32 [EMP]ArtOfWar wrote: This thread perfectly shows what's so wrong with SC2 and the people who play it. It is not about the game. It is not about winning. Not about improving Having fun - or anything else imaginable. It is just about the despterate hope of making somebody mad. No its about not getting mad when people yell at you. When people bm in a confusing or especially offensive way it can be pretty off setting. So we post here to make fun of it. | ||
|
ChampionZerg
United States19 Posts
| ||
|
xlava
United States676 Posts
On September 18 2011 11:01 ChampionZerg wrote: is it just me...or is 90% of the BM towards terran players? Well thats to be expected until the patch tbh... lmao... | ||
|
xdividebyzerox
34 Posts
he had viking tank marine thor after a fight we both fell back then he pushed out 5 minutes later with an army of 20 tanks a few hellions 20 mauraders 5 vikings and a thor. i had around 10 bcs and 25 vikings so i demolished his army then he said "should have known you noob wouldn't tech switch fag" xD | ||
|
zmansman17
United States2567 Posts
| ||
|
polysciguy
United States488 Posts
another one is when the zerg don't pay attention to their choke on tal darim and i get 3 cannons and 2 pylons up there....thats always entertaining | ||
|
DjRetro
Chile309 Posts
![]() I lol'd so hard ![]() | ||
|
Host-
New Zealand459 Posts
At this point I felt entitled to Bm back =p I love cocky people who lose | ||
|
| ||
| ||
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Bisu FanTaSy firebathero Stork Hyuk Zeus actioN [ Show more ] Mini Soma Rush EffOrt Soulkey Last Light ZerO Snow Mong Dewaltoss PianO Pusan Sea.KH Killer JYJ hero Barracks Free Shinee NotJumperer ToSsGirL Yoon Bale Aegong Sharp Shine sorry HiyA yabsab Sacsri Noble Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns33593 singsing1743 B2W.Neo660 crisheroes260 DeMusliM225 hiko152 Livibee107 byalli47 ZerO(Twitch)7 |
|
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|