• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:10
CEST 03:10
KST 10:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9870 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 93

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 405 Next
Xratuz
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada6 Posts
October 10 2011 15:27 GMT
#1841
[image loading]
[image loading]
xlava
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States676 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-10 15:32:35
October 10 2011 15:31 GMT
#1842
[image loading]

Weirdest bm I've ever seen. He was mad that I could focus down his corrupters, micro my colossi and forcefield at the same time, apparently.
Apollo_Shards
Profile Joined February 2011
1210 Posts
October 10 2011 15:41 GMT
#1843
On October 10 2011 16:28 Tuthur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2011 19:00 Namu wrote:
[image loading]

This kid has some issues lol. I'm pretty sure I saw him pop up in this thread multiple times..
Calling me mid-master when I was GM season 2, top 20~ masters right now...
Then tells me to get murdered and dismembered? over a game? jesus

The sad thing is that this guy is allowed to stream on TL, I don't understand why he hasn't been banned yet. He says after that it's just trolling but it's obviously not the case, he's just a genuine idiot.



Apparently is pretty known that he is BM on his stream.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=234929&currentpage=21

Theres a lot more in the thread 0_o.
Jaedong, sOs, avilo, MaSa, Oprah
Bro_Stone
Profile Joined April 2011
United States510 Posts
October 10 2011 15:45 GMT
#1844
On October 11 2011 00:27 Xratuz wrote:
[image loading]
[image loading]



Why do people continue to post their own BM?
Stim Go Go GO!
polysciguy
Profile Joined August 2010
United States488 Posts
October 10 2011 16:43 GMT
#1845
On October 11 2011 00:45 Bro_Stone wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2011 00:27 Xratuz wrote:
[image loading]
[image loading]



Why do people continue to post their own BM?

That is people bming him
glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever---napoleon
SpiZe
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada3640 Posts
October 10 2011 17:01 GMT
#1846
On October 11 2011 01:43 polysciguy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2011 00:45 Bro_Stone wrote:
On October 11 2011 00:27 Xratuz wrote:
[image loading]
[image loading]



Why do people continue to post their own BM?

That is people bming him


Just look at the very first line : "I'm not bad"

Wich mean the guy told him that he was bad prior to taking the SS
Merfyn
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom945 Posts
October 10 2011 17:09 GMT
#1847
On October 10 2011 16:28 Tuthur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2011 19:00 Namu wrote:
[image loading]

This kid has some issues lol. I'm pretty sure I saw him pop up in this thread multiple times..
Calling me mid-master when I was GM season 2, top 20~ masters right now...
Then tells me to get murdered and dismembered? over a game? jesus

The sad thing is that this guy is allowed to stream on TL, I don't understand why he hasn't been banned yet. He says after that it's just trolling but it's obviously not the case, he's just a genuine idiot.


The thing that warms my heart the most, is that this guy Guenuinly thinks hes amazing at this game, and he boasts about winning Blizzcon WoW arena once XD Hes an idiot. a Complete idiot
"One cannot play StarCraft with clenched fish.."
polysciguy
Profile Joined August 2010
United States488 Posts
October 10 2011 20:02 GMT
#1848
On October 11 2011 02:01 SpiZe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2011 01:43 polysciguy wrote:
On October 11 2011 00:45 Bro_Stone wrote:
On October 11 2011 00:27 Xratuz wrote:
[image loading]
[image loading]



Why do people continue to post their own BM?

That is people bming him


Just look at the very first line : "I'm not bad"

Wich mean the guy told him that he was bad prior to taking the SS


odds are the conversation went something like,
fuck you
zerg op
stupid roach rushes imba

to which he responded
zergs not op you're just bad
and the rest of the convo is in the screenshots
glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever---napoleon
SoKHo
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)1081 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-10 23:56:39
October 10 2011 23:54 GMT
#1849
On October 11 2011 01:43 polysciguy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2011 00:45 Bro_Stone wrote:
On October 11 2011 00:27 Xratuz wrote:
[image loading]
[image loading]



Why do people continue to post their own BM?

That is people bming him


No, he definitely instigated that bm...

Well, here's another interesting one for me lol....

[image loading]
"If you don't understand my silence, you won't understand my words"|| Big Nal_rA fan boy!! Nal_rA, Bisu, Huk, MC, Hero fighting! SKT1---->
kofman
Profile Joined August 2011
Andorra698 Posts
October 11 2011 00:01 GMT
#1850
On October 11 2011 00:11 oogieogie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2011 18:48 Grummler wrote:
On September 30 2011 22:14 TaKiTaKi wrote:
The thing is that YOU as a terran can win with 3 units, Z can't. So his BM is not that stupid.


I am pretty sure zergs win with ling/bling/muta every now and then.

i am sure Terran win with bunker rushs every now and then :D.

I am pretty sure Zergs win with roach busts every now and them. :D
John Madden
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
American Samoa894 Posts
October 11 2011 00:57 GMT
#1851
I played this guy on NA and all he said was I am the jailbait warrior fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you.
I just build stalkers.
FOOTBALL
Sbrubbles
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil5776 Posts
October 11 2011 04:20 GMT
#1852
I just got BMed hardcore in a ladder game. It was a ZvZ in which I was lagging quite a bit. When I overran him I got this message:

[image loading]

Yeah, he went there and called me a laggy mclaggerson. Such lack of respect for a fellow gamer.

+ Show Spoiler +
Yeah, of course I'm kidding
Bora Pain minha porra!
zmansman17
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2567 Posts
October 11 2011 04:54 GMT
#1853
On October 11 2011 00:45 Bro_Stone wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2011 00:27 Xratuz wrote:
[image loading]
[image loading]



Why do people continue to post their own BM?


lol that's pretty intense and hilarious
♞ - His EKG is flattening get me a defib stat! Prepped and Ready! - ♞
K3Nyy
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1961 Posts
October 11 2011 06:17 GMT
#1854
On October 11 2011 00:31 xlava wrote:
[image loading]

Weirdest bm I've ever seen. He was mad that I could focus down his corrupters, micro my colossi and forcefield at the same time, apparently.


On October 11 2011 13:20 Sbrubbles wrote:
I just got BMed hardcore in a ladder game. It was a ZvZ in which I was lagging quite a bit. When I overran him I got this message:

[image loading]

Yeah, he went there and called me a laggy mclaggerson. Such lack of respect for a fellow gamer.

+ Show Spoiler +
Yeah, of course I'm kidding


Same person. o______o;;

I haven't had much BM that compares to the people on this thread but sometimes I get BM when all I say throughout a whole game is gl hf. Then they block me and continue to BM. Makes no sense to me since I didn't even say anything. ><"
BudgetTheLeech
Profile Joined September 2011
United States89 Posts
October 11 2011 06:41 GMT
#1855
Wish I would have screen capped or saved the replay, but there was a PvP game I went into, I went into a shitty build just to fuck around, did FE and got a quick 2 stargates, mass VR all in to his base.

Before hand he was pretty gm, said glhf with "^^" in it, seemed like he was having a good day, until I get to his base. He immediately responds with "go fuck yourself" and quits.

No idea why, but I laughed for a good 15 minutes after he said that, I found it to be pretty hilarious lmao.
polysciguy
Profile Joined August 2010
United States488 Posts
October 11 2011 16:42 GMT
#1856
my favorite was a guy claiming to be marineking was saying that the only reason he was in silver was because of the lag cross server.....that made me lol....if only i still had the replay.

my most recent one was a guy who proxied a factory in my base, only reason i scouted it was because my obs wich was rallied to his base passed directly over it. game ends with him destroying my mineral line with BFH's while i bust his front with a better army. i get a message, i would have won if it wasn't for your cheap proxy.....i didn't proxy anything but a pylon when i moved out with the army. he was the one that built a factory and tech lab IN MY BASE.......
glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever---napoleon
iNViCiOUZ
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany364 Posts
October 11 2011 20:47 GMT
#1857
[image loading]

I made a word cloud out of my last game, lol i think you see what's up, lol
Sajaki
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada1135 Posts
October 11 2011 22:31 GMT
#1858
He goes 15 CC... i scout this at 20ish food... too far behind in econ i do the next best thing, i base blink allin. This happens:

[image loading]
[image loading]

...

Can't punish 15 nexus... what?
Inno pls...
ectonym
Profile Joined July 2010
United States147 Posts
October 12 2011 04:08 GMT
#1859
[image loading]

heh heh. i had to share this, poor guy was raging at the wrong person, bless his heart
I cannot be what I am so I become money, quarter by quarter, and live as long as I can live. "Why I Play Video Games," by Tony Barnstone. check out my design website, ectonym.com
ZergOwaR
Profile Joined March 2010
Norway280 Posts
October 12 2011 14:39 GMT
#1860
On October 11 2011 01:43 polysciguy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2011 00:45 Bro_Stone wrote:
On October 11 2011 00:27 Xratuz wrote:
[image loading]
[image loading]



Why do people continue to post their own BM?

That is people bming him


yeah he should have dropped that first picture.. he's not any better than the one bming him.. goes against the OP note of this thread..

the second picture is fine enough.. sure he says once that he dont give a flying fu about the other guy.. but the other guy was pretty hilarious
dig dig dig dig dig dig die!
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta44
CranKy Ducklings3
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 237
CosmosSc2 66
RuFF_SC2 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1916
GuemChi 1292
Artosis 645
910 42
Bale 19
MaD[AoV]16
Dota 2
monkeys_forever305
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 879
Counter-Strike
taco 306
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox674
Other Games
summit1g8769
Day[9].tv758
shahzam679
C9.Mang0320
Trikslyr44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick690
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 6
• Letter146
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv758
• Shiphtur664
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
14h 50m
The PondCast
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 21h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.