• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:25
CEST 08:25
KST 15:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9376 users

Your thoughts on new ZvT trend? (GSL 3 spoilers) - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 21 22 23 Next All
Moonling
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States987 Posts
November 23 2010 07:52 GMT
#21
On November 23 2010 16:21 n0xi3 wrote:
Pull more drones, or try to open with an earlier pool

But considering you are saying this is the new "ZvT" then sir you are VERY mistaken if you count this as cheese.


I consider pulling all your scv's as a cheese considering its all-in. It's not neccessarily the new 'ZvT" its just a reaction to a 14 hatch.

SCV- Well...lets see whats going on in the zerg's base
SCV- Hatch before pool! omg i gotta go tell my friends
SCV- Hey guys lets mine for a bit and then follow about 20 of our marine friends and throw ourselves at zerglings like human shields
Marines- Pew, pew
Zerg Hatchery- Ouch, GG

On a serious note, i feel like this could seriously hurt the direction ZvT is heading. The only way i can see things developing from this is you can't hatch before pool on 1v1 maps or closed positions its just to risky in the aspect of your going to encounter this 2 rax play. Also as artosis said a proper response might have to be if you go hatch first you have to go blind baneling nest WHICH isn't the worst thing in the world. Zerg players will adapt... but a lot of the all-in strats are because it was the RO64 we will see how players start playing once RO32 starts
1% of koreans control 99% of starcraft winnings. #occupykorea.
Acritter
Profile Joined August 2010
Syria7637 Posts
November 23 2010 07:56 GMT
#22
SCVS OP!!!

In all seriousness, what damage is there in going for an early Baneling Nest? Does the 150/50 investment not do enough to be safe? I don't play Zerg, so I'm not sure about the timings. Are the resulting Banelings an insufficient countermeasure, or does the investment screw you over in regards to some other intense timing push? Couldn't you simply leave a single Zergling outside their front and morph 5 lings into Banelings back home along with making a few more sets? Would that simply not produce enough units to defend with? I'm personally not seeing a huge difference between this and being forced to go for a Robo Fac in PvT to defend against potential Banshees. I could very well be wrong, though. Is the response more intense than just building a Bane Nest and building an army once their push leaves their base?
dont let your memes be dreams - konydora, motivational speaker | not actually living in syria
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 23 2010 07:59 GMT
#23
I think the next step will be 15 hatch inside the base. Popping some lings/blings, expand after that and saturate it instantly.
I had a good night of sleep.
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
November 23 2010 08:03 GMT
#24
i think what you are seeing is not a nice new strategie its more like:
this is the only way i can win this matchup so lets try it.
it dont show a great new terran build. it shows the terran weakness and a possiblitiy to deny the early advantage of 14 hatch with an allin...
Save gaming: kill esport
Unas
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany56 Posts
November 23 2010 08:17 GMT
#25
I think the next step will be 15 hatch inside the base. Popping some lings/blings, expand after that and saturate it instantly.

That's the way i'm thinking about my Zerg play at the moment. I did'nt have time to try it yet though.
Saying "gg" when you're winning essentially has the same effect as gloating, which is a poor quality to showcase to the public.
Epoch
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada257 Posts
November 23 2010 08:25 GMT
#26
14 hatch is nonsense and I'm glad terrans found ways to punish it. For a while all zergs were doing is 14 hatch, being completely safe, make like 2 zerglings a million drones. Hatch zlings and banelings when terran pushes out, because they have to push or they will lose, as it is their responsibility to be the aggressor since their late game sucks. And then BAM, wipe your entire army if u make 1 micro mistake. Once that first armies gone its game over. Now that was lame.

Now zergs have to maybe make a spawning pool first occasionally, and when they make that spawning pool they need to produce units for defense. Sounds good 2 me.
FlamingTurd
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1059 Posts
November 23 2010 08:33 GMT
#27
Spoiler if u didn't watch HayPro's game



Honestly it is pretty ridiculous... that guy absolutely annihilated HayPro. It's not that he even couldn't tell it was coming since like every single Terran did it before his game as well... it's just insanely strong when one of the absolute top Zerg's gets beaten so bad.
Nerf MMMT!!! Liquid`Ret Hwaiting!!!
Durn
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada360 Posts
November 23 2010 08:36 GMT
#28
On November 23 2010 16:56 Acritter wrote:
SCVS OP!!!

In all seriousness, what damage is there in going for an early Baneling Nest? Does the 150/50 investment not do enough to be safe? I don't play Zerg, so I'm not sure about the timings. Are the resulting Banelings an insufficient countermeasure, or does the investment screw you over in regards to some other intense timing push? Couldn't you simply leave a single Zergling outside their front and morph 5 lings into Banelings back home along with making a few more sets? Would that simply not produce enough units to defend with? I'm personally not seeing a huge difference between this and being forced to go for a Robo Fac in PvT to defend against potential Banshees. I could very well be wrong, though. Is the response more intense than just building a Bane Nest and building an army once their push leaves their base?
Throwing down the banelings nest blindly is really detrimental. I mean, in most cases against T, it is necessary eventually but think about it this way. That 150/50 could pretty much be your Lair. And your Lair is your key to tech. It's like telling a Protoss player to blindly open 2gate EVERY time instead of 1gate into cybercore. It severely halts your tech path as well as forces you into using your early aggression to try to justify it being there.
"Even if I lose 100 games, that's 100 different arrows pointing me in the wrong direction." - Sean Day[9] Plott
busdriver
Profile Joined November 2010
United States49 Posts
November 23 2010 08:36 GMT
#29
On November 23 2010 17:25 Epoch wrote:
14 hatch is nonsense and I'm glad terrans found ways to punish it. For a while all zergs were doing is 14 hatch, being completely safe, make like 2 zerglings a million drones. Hatch zlings and banelings when terran pushes out, because they have to push or they will lose, as it is their responsibility to be the aggressor since their late game sucks. And then BAM, wipe your entire army if u make 1 micro mistake. Once that first armies gone its game over. Now that was lame.

Now zergs have to maybe make a spawning pool first occasionally, and when they make that spawning pool they need to produce units for defense. Sounds good 2 me.


Agreed. 14 Hatch is so greedy. I mean the correct response to seeing a 2nd DEFENSELESS base of any race should be: "lets go ******* kill it". I mean if you can't counter a FE with basically an all-in timing push/rush than that's ridiculous. There has to be a downside/risk to FE. Zerg should have to make some fighting units before an expansion just like everyone else.

I know the races are different, but as protoss if I were to Nexus before gateway or forge I'd get rolfstomped everytime. If I see a terran CC go down at 15 I immediately send my first few units to force it to at least lift off.
eksert
Profile Joined August 2010
France656 Posts
November 23 2010 08:37 GMT
#30
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2010 16:15 Durn wrote:
This season's GSL has been very telling of a new VERY strong trend in TvZ. Anyone keeping up in the GSL knows what I'm talking about.


Punishing the 14 Hatch with the 2Rax + Pull SCVs once the OC is done seems very strong. Now, the amount of all-in aggression is semi-risky in that there is absolutely no recovery out of it. However, in my opinion, it seems much stronger than traditional cheese tactics (proxy 2gate/cannon rush/proxy rax) in that the very fact that the option for this cheese exists not only cancels out a possible builder order (14 hatch/14 pool) but also makes the Zerg almost HAVE to get a blind bling nest or mass lings. This is due to the inability to scout a walled in Terran without sacrificing and overlord.

My final thoughts? It is cheese. It is very strong cheese. It makes me worried for possible Zerg openers because cutting off hatchery first puts down a very limited amount of very scoutable openings for Z.

I don't think this becomes an issue of ZOMG NERF TERRAN but rather how can Zerg adapt to handle this opening. The only times I've seen it beat were with a blind baneling nest or blindly pumping a bunch of lings when something feels fishy.



Only watch Nestea vs Foxer finals and learn how nestea deals with it
Durn
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada360 Posts
November 23 2010 08:41 GMT
#31
On November 23 2010 17:36 busdriver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2010 17:25 Epoch wrote:
14 hatch is nonsense and I'm glad terrans found ways to punish it. For a while all zergs were doing is 14 hatch, being completely safe, make like 2 zerglings a million drones. Hatch zlings and banelings when terran pushes out, because they have to push or they will lose, as it is their responsibility to be the aggressor since their late game sucks. And then BAM, wipe your entire army if u make 1 micro mistake. Once that first armies gone its game over. Now that was lame.

Now zergs have to maybe make a spawning pool first occasionally, and when they make that spawning pool they need to produce units for defense. Sounds good 2 me.


Agreed. 14 Hatch is so greedy. I mean the correct response to seeing a 2nd DEFENSELESS base of any race should be: "lets go ******* kill it". I mean if you can't counter a FE with basically an all-in timing push/rush than that's ridiculous. There has to be a downside/risk to FE. Zerg should have to make some fighting units before an expansion just like everyone else.

I know the races are different, but as protoss if I were to Nexus before gateway or forge I'd get rolfstomped everytime. If I see a terran CC go down at 15 I immediately send my first few units to force it to at least lift off.

I don't know if I necessarily agree with that mentality. When you see a very early undefended second base, you have 2 options as far as I see. You can push into it, or you can take your second as well. It's not like theyr'e suddenly going have an army to counter yours and most races can expand later than Zerg and be fine. And really, I'd favor my chances as a 2 base Terran versus a 2 base Zerg than trying to crush his FE with a shotty timing attack. It just relies on your macro being better than the Zerg players and finding a strong timing to hit the Zerg with.
"Even if I lose 100 games, that's 100 different arrows pointing me in the wrong direction." - Sean Day[9] Plott
busdriver
Profile Joined November 2010
United States49 Posts
November 23 2010 08:42 GMT
#32
On November 23 2010 17:36 Durn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2010 16:56 Acritter wrote:
SCVS OP!!!

In all seriousness, what damage is there in going for an early Baneling Nest? Does the 150/50 investment not do enough to be safe? I don't play Zerg, so I'm not sure about the timings. Are the resulting Banelings an insufficient countermeasure, or does the investment screw you over in regards to some other intense timing push? Couldn't you simply leave a single Zergling outside their front and morph 5 lings into Banelings back home along with making a few more sets? Would that simply not produce enough units to defend with? I'm personally not seeing a huge difference between this and being forced to go for a Robo Fac in PvT to defend against potential Banshees. I could very well be wrong, though. Is the response more intense than just building a Bane Nest and building an army once their push leaves their base?
Throwing down the banelings nest blindly is really detrimental. I mean, in most cases against T, it is necessary eventually but think about it this way. That 150/50 could pretty much be your Lair. And your Lair is your key to tech. It's like telling a Protoss player to blindly open 2gate EVERY time instead of 1gate into cybercore. It severely halts your tech path as well as forces you into using your early aggression to try to justify it being there.



You mean like protoss are forced to get a blind robo + observer (200/100 + 50/100) every game against terran. Which could be a TC or stargate + upgrade or phoenix/VR. Kinda sucks to have a BO forced on you huh? Terran are really the only race that gets to just sit behind its wall and make whatever opening it wants. So frustrating.
IdrA
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States11541 Posts
November 23 2010 08:42 GMT
#33
its not even an anti-fast expand build, its nearly as good vs pool first
they can have 7-9 marines at your choke before speed finishes even if you 14 gas 14 pool, means you have to make constant lings off of pool first to just barely defend the rush, and the thing is if they scout you making pure lings they just put down a command center and are way ahead. even if you completely stop the rush you have a bunch of useless zerglings and they have more workers than you, and you have a late hatch.

its a build that can punish anything thats not purely defensive, but it sacrifices like 1 scv of economy.
http://www.splitreason.com/product/1152 release the gracken tshirt now available
peachsncream
Profile Joined April 2010
United States289 Posts
November 23 2010 08:42 GMT
#34
I don't see why zergs are having a problem with this. 14 hatchpool then 15 olgas 6 lings as pool pops have 1 dronepatrol a double bunker wallin and depending when he hits some ppl wait for a ton of marines you just get a spinecrawler and save your energy for transfuse to by time for speed to finish. maybe it's because i'm a micro oriented played, but i find this foxer style play a free win
I Micro I Micro - PLZLEAVEDUCK
Bosu
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3247 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-23 08:47:17
November 23 2010 08:45 GMT
#35
On November 23 2010 17:42 peachsncream wrote:
I don't see why zergs are having a problem with this. 14 hatchpool then 15 olgas 6 lings as pool pops have 1 dronepatrol a double bunker wallin and depending when he hits some ppl wait for a ton of marines you just get a spinecrawler and save your energy for transfuse to by time for speed to finish. maybe it's because i'm a micro oriented played, but i find this foxer style play a free win



The problem is your counter is countered harder by the terran simply not attacking. Or feigning an attack forcing zerg to make more lings/banelings when they should be making drones. Or attacking at an odd time like haypros game on scrap station.
#1 Kwanro Fan
Piledriver
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1697 Posts
November 23 2010 08:48 GMT
#36
I'm a toss player, but I really dont understand the QQ that zergs are doing.

Late game Terran vs Zerg (or even Toss vs Zerg for that matter) is insane. It doesnt matter what the terran does. Zerg will throw away their cheap armies for an even trade in terms of cost, and then rebuild their scary endgame force and proceed to mop-up the remaining terran forces. And Artosis and Tasteless will proceed to swing by the zerg's nuts and say "WOW WHAT INSANE MACRO PLAY", when every 2000+ zergs do this shit easily once they reach endgame safely. The onus is on Terran and Toss to NOT allow zergs to reach that point in an even fashion, otherwise they will just get rolled over.

If zerg wants to be safe with early game expansions, they need to take late game nerfs. Otherwise they will continue winning tournaments left and right and only fools will believe this nonsense that "All zerg players are 10x more skilled than other races".
Envy fan since NTH.
klauz619
Profile Joined July 2010
453 Posts
November 23 2010 08:48 GMT
#37
It's either that or a standard build that loses 90% of the time.
busdriver
Profile Joined November 2010
United States49 Posts
November 23 2010 08:49 GMT
#38
On November 23 2010 17:41 Durn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2010 17:36 busdriver wrote:
On November 23 2010 17:25 Epoch wrote:
14 hatch is nonsense and I'm glad terrans found ways to punish it. For a while all zergs were doing is 14 hatch, being completely safe, make like 2 zerglings a million drones. Hatch zlings and banelings when terran pushes out, because they have to push or they will lose, as it is their responsibility to be the aggressor since their late game sucks. And then BAM, wipe your entire army if u make 1 micro mistake. Once that first armies gone its game over. Now that was lame.

Now zergs have to maybe make a spawning pool first occasionally, and when they make that spawning pool they need to produce units for defense. Sounds good 2 me.


Agreed. 14 Hatch is so greedy. I mean the correct response to seeing a 2nd DEFENSELESS base of any race should be: "lets go ******* kill it". I mean if you can't counter a FE with basically an all-in timing push/rush than that's ridiculous. There has to be a downside/risk to FE. Zerg should have to make some fighting units before an expansion just like everyone else.

I know the races are different, but as protoss if I were to Nexus before gateway or forge I'd get rolfstomped everytime. If I see a terran CC go down at 15 I immediately send my first few units to force it to at least lift off.

I don't know if I necessarily agree with that mentality. When you see a very early undefended second base, you have 2 options as far as I see. You can push into it, or you can take your second as well. It's not like theyr'e suddenly going have an army to counter yours and most races can expand later than Zerg and be fine. And really, I'd favor my chances as a 2 base Terran versus a 2 base Zerg than trying to crush his FE with a shotty timing attack. It just relies on your macro being better than the Zerg players and finding a strong timing to hit the Zerg with.


My general strategy (I play protoss) is to do the opposite of the other player. He wants to macro - then I timing push the heck out of him. If he wants to timing push, then I want to expand and make just enough to barely survive and then when my economy kicks in I'll win easy. My logic is that it's really hard to outmacro as protoss. Terran have mules, drones can be made by the dozen - chronoboost is nice, but it just doesn't keep up (especially if i want to boost an upgrade or warpgate tech).

Just my probably flawed strategic mindset. I guess I feel that protoss needs T3 units to win a mid-long game - and I get scared when other races macro because I know they'll pull way ahead in economy unless I pull a day9 expand every 4 minutes type build.
Dont Panic
Profile Joined October 2010
United States194 Posts
November 23 2010 08:49 GMT
#39
You guys need to take whatever Artosis says with a grain of salt ( or ignore it preferably ). He is so incredibly biased and whiny it taints his commentating. In season 1 he complained every single episode about not enough zergs in the Tournament. For season 3 he said 'to not worry about it'. Number of zergs in season 1? 16. Number of Protoss in season 3? 12.

I am order. I am logic. I know exactly who I am.
DreamSailor
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada433 Posts
November 23 2010 08:52 GMT
#40
Definitely going to try this against a Z next time I roll T in 1v1.

Spoilers:




The games I saw looked broken as hell. Rainbow would've won if he was on any other map than Shakuras he just waited a bit too long imo, and the rush distance didn't work.

This could easily cause a nerf to SCV/Mules in my opinion. SCV health makes this way harder to stop for Zerg, marines deal the damage and SCVs tank it. You have mules back home to make up for the ~8ish SCVS you sent and you can still be ahead in econ.
Where ever you go, there you are.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1089
910 100
Hyun 72
NotJumperer 56
Bale 32
sorry 21
Noble 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto219
League of Legends
JimRising 610
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King135
Other Games
summit1g6843
Coldzera 719
WinterStarcraft388
C9.Mang0281
ceh9170
NeuroSwarm109
ViBE28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick595
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 40
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2246
League of Legends
• Rush1181
• Lourlo1032
• Stunt364
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 35m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 35m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 35m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.