• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:52
CEST 23:52
KST 06:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11847 users

iCCup November Monthly Map Pool - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
November 04 2010 00:23 GMT
#41
oh my god, will GSL please use some of these next season
Hugopolo88
Profile Joined October 2010
United States44 Posts
November 04 2010 01:27 GMT
#42
On November 04 2010 09:12 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2010 09:08 Hakker wrote:
these maps really need an endorsement by some high level player. Even if 1 of these maps made it into the pool of a major (MLG, IEM, hell, even GSL) tournament it would vastly help the community as a whole.


I'm working on some MAJOR stuff for 2011, details to come in the following weeks, but trust me these maps are about to become A LOT more popular soon.

Thats great to hear, it looks like your hard work will finally pay off
BoomStevo
Profile Joined August 2010
United States332 Posts
November 04 2010 21:42 GMT
#43
Thoughts and comments from a spectator of the stream:

Enigma: Probably my favorite of prodiG's maps. The expansion layout is good. It appears you're using the 1.0 version instead of the 1.1 version according to the image.

God's Garden: Probably my least favorite of prodiG's maps. The players might like it, but the backdoor third and defendable natural make for the most boring turtle fests I've ever watched on the stream.

Match Point: Good remake. Would rather see original maps.

Sanshorn Mists: I could swear that I've seen games on this map but I can't remember a single one.

Starlight Breaker: I've never seen any games on it so it's hard to comment. Though, I have to agree with WniO, it doesn't seem to have many doodads on it compared to the rest of the pool.

Sungsu Crossing: Games I've seen on it are usually short. I remember when it was released that it was a less macro focused map. Seems to be a good choice to break things up.

Valhalla: Games I've seen on it usually play out decently. Though I've rarely seen anyone take the mineral only expansion.

I'm wondering what the major announcement will be...
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=158246 - My Maps
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
November 04 2010 21:44 GMT
#44
On November 05 2010 06:42 BoomStevo wrote:
Thoughts and comments from a spectator of the stream:

Enigma: Probably my favorite of prodiG's maps. The expansion layout is good. It appears you're using the 1.0 version instead of the 1.1 version according to the image.

God's Garden: Probably my least favorite of prodiG's maps. The players might like it, but the backdoor third and defendable natural make for the most boring turtle fests I've ever watched on the stream.

Match Point: Good remake. Would rather see original maps.

Sanshorn Mists: I could swear that I've seen games on this map but I can't remember a single one.

Starlight Breaker: I've never seen any games on it so it's hard to comment. Though, I have to agree with WniO, it doesn't seem to have many doodads on it compared to the rest of the pool.

Sungsu Crossing: Games I've seen on it are usually short. I remember when it was released that it was a less macro focused map. Seems to be a good choice to break things up.

Valhalla: Games I've seen on it usually play out decently. Though I've rarely seen anyone take the mineral only expansion.

I'm wondering what the major announcement will be...


Thanks for the feedback, I will make sure the mapmaking team sees it!

The announcement is friggin huge, like will defiantly be in the community news section when it becomes public ! Not yet though.... Feel free to speculate away!
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
G_Wen
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada525 Posts
November 05 2010 01:31 GMT
#45
On November 05 2010 06:44 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
The announcement is friggin huge, like will defiantly be in the community news section when it becomes public ! Not yet though.... Feel free to speculate away!

I'm going to explode at this rate. Will we all be traveling to Korea to slave away making maps for 12 hours a day?
ESV Mapmaking Team
Redmark
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2129 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-05 01:43:48
November 05 2010 01:43 GMT
#46
On November 05 2010 10:31 G_Wen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2010 06:44 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
The announcement is friggin huge, like will defiantly be in the community news section when it becomes public ! Not yet though.... Feel free to speculate away!

I'm going to explode at this rate. Will we all be traveling to Korea to slave away making maps for 12 hours a day?

Hyped.

Actually I can't think of anything that this would be besides some sort of endorsement by a major tournament. Oh, and wasn't there a blog by prodiG about applying for a job at Blizzard? Maybe it's something to do with that.
prodiG
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2016 Posts
November 05 2010 01:54 GMT
#47
On November 05 2010 10:43 Redmark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2010 10:31 G_Wen wrote:
On November 05 2010 06:44 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
The announcement is friggin huge, like will defiantly be in the community news section when it becomes public ! Not yet though.... Feel free to speculate away!

I'm going to explode at this rate. Will we all be traveling to Korea to slave away making maps for 12 hours a day?

Hyped.

Actually I can't think of anything that this would be besides some sort of endorsement by a major tournament. Oh, and wasn't there a blog by prodiG about applying for a job at Blizzard? Maybe it's something to do with that.

I can confirm it has nothing to do with that. Blizzard has turned me down for all positions except associate level designer which I have yet to hear about.


Stay tuned~
ESV Mapmaking Team || http://twitter.com/prodiGsc || Real talk, I don't have time to sugar-coat it for you sir
Proto_Protoss
Profile Joined September 2010
United States495 Posts
November 05 2010 03:18 GMT
#48
hey im wondering how i can play these maps? I know you have to go ot create lobby and search it in the bar but no one ever joins. So i want to know how to either search these games on custom maps or if i just have ot be more patient and wait. I really want to play the maps. Thanks! for making ICCUP maps i hope to play them more and see them in tournaments
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up everytime we do." - Confucius
monitor
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2409 Posts
November 05 2010 04:03 GMT
#49
On November 05 2010 12:18 Proto_Protoss wrote:
hey im wondering how i can play these maps? I know you have to go ot create lobby and search it in the bar but no one ever joins. So i want to know how to either search these games on custom maps or if i just have ot be more patient and wait. I really want to play the maps. Thanks! for making ICCUP maps i hope to play them more and see them in tournaments


Unfortunately the Popularity system is flawed in this way...

With the addition of chat channels, there will likely be an official iCCup channel for finding games with similarly skilled opponents on exclusively iCCup maps. Look forward to then!
https://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/Monitor
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19260 Posts
November 05 2010 05:48 GMT
#50
With my awesome corporate espionage skills I have managed to uncover the announcement: Raelcun will be made the official caster of all Foreign events forever. Also, Activision is selling Blizzard to ICCup for $5 and a cupcake.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
November 05 2010 05:50 GMT
#51
On November 05 2010 14:48 tofucake wrote:
With my awesome corporate espionage skills I have managed to uncover the announcement: Raelcun will be made the official caster of all Foreign events forever. Also, Activision is selling Blizzard to ICCup for $5 and a cupcake.


Ok so someone seriously broke their NDA here. Now everything is out in the public before the deal is final..... We haven't even negotiated what kind of cupcake yet, so bm.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
November 05 2010 05:52 GMT
#52
On November 05 2010 14:50 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2010 14:48 tofucake wrote:
With my awesome corporate espionage skills I have managed to uncover the announcement: Raelcun will be made the official caster of all Foreign events forever. Also, Activision is selling Blizzard to ICCup for $5 and a cupcake.


Ok so someone seriously broke their NDA here. Now everything is out in the public before the deal is final..... We haven't even negotiated what kind of cupcake yet, so bm.


When Blizzard backs out I'm blaming tofu for breaking the NDA. Just fyi.
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19260 Posts
November 05 2010 06:03 GMT
#53
On November 05 2010 14:52 iCCup.Raelcun wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2010 14:50 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
On November 05 2010 14:48 tofucake wrote:
With my awesome corporate espionage skills I have managed to uncover the announcement: Raelcun will be made the official caster of all Foreign events forever. Also, Activision is selling Blizzard to ICCup for $5 and a cupcake.


Ok so someone seriously broke their NDA here. Now everything is out in the public before the deal is final..... We haven't even negotiated what kind of cupcake yet, so bm.


When Blizzard backs out I'm blaming tofu for breaking the NDA. Just fyi.

I dunno. I'll blame Alou.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19260 Posts
November 05 2010 06:05 GMT
#54
And on a completely unrelated note, I saw a tournament thread that said they were using ICCup maps. I'm looking for it now.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
November 05 2010 06:09 GMT
#55
It was the new york one I think
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19260 Posts
November 05 2010 06:26 GMT
#56
Probably. I can't find it anymore though.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
G_Wen
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada525 Posts
November 05 2010 12:09 GMT
#57
On November 05 2010 15:26 tofucake wrote:
Probably. I can't find it anymore though.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=165848
This?
ESV Mapmaking Team
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19260 Posts
November 05 2010 18:18 GMT
#58
No, it was a different one :|
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Ragoo
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany2773 Posts
November 06 2010 10:54 GMT
#59
lol, I just wanted to come in here and be like "so what are we gonna do now? Just wait? Wait for what, chat channels? Or that by some miracle we wake up and the ladderpool is full of iCCup maps? Or MLG/ESL/GSL confirm they want to use the iCCup Map pool?"

And then I see this:

+ Show Spoiler +
On November 04 2010 09:12 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2010 09:08 Hakker wrote:
these maps really need an endorsement by some high level player. Even if 1 of these maps made it into the pool of a major (MLG, IEM, hell, even GSL) tournament it would vastly help the community as a whole.


I'm working on some MAJOR stuff for 2011, details to come in the following weeks, but trust me these maps are about to become A LOT more popular soon.



Sounds really good <3
Member of TPW mapmaking team/// twitter.com/Ragoo_ /// "goody represents border between explainable reason and supernatural" Cloud
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
November 06 2010 21:57 GMT
#60
It's going to be cool ^^ but I can't tell heee you guys wanna know yet? XD
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O138
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14300
Shuttle 375
White-Ra 229
ZZZero.O 159
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm100
League of Legends
Doublelift3514
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4824
Other Games
summit1g9899
Liquid`RaSZi2091
FrodaN2073
fl0m1534
C9.Mang0299
crisheroes294
ToD277
Livibee189
Pyrionflax156
IndyStarCraft 141
Mew2King55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1066
StarCraft 2
angryscii 23
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 60
• musti20045 36
• Adnapsc2 26
• Sammyuel 8
• HeavenSC 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 37
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1421
• Shiphtur665
• WagamamaTV290
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 8m
Replay Cast
1h 8m
OSC
14h 8m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.