• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:26
CEST 05:26
KST 12:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9773 users

iCCup Monthly Map Pool - October - Page 13

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 21 Next All
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
September 29 2010 06:06 GMT
#241
On September 29 2010 14:07 NR wrote:
Realy great initiative from the iCCup guys. Keep it up, and hopefully we will get to see you shake up the SC2 scene not just the BW one.
Can't wait to see some of these maps used consistently in tournaments. So far I think I have only seen MatchPoint and Valhalla on streams, but the other maps seem very interesting as well. I really wish there were some sort of ladder with this map pool in the future.


Thank you very much. The maps have been doing well and I hope to keep continuing forward. I'm sure a couple will be less than optimal but I think we can have a lot more good maps compared to the bad.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
snpnx
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany454 Posts
September 29 2010 12:09 GMT
#242
Could you please update the OP with authorized uploaders?
I don't know if there are still fake iCCup maps around, but it would be nice to know the authorized uploaders on each server
"Language is Freeware, in that it's free to use, but it's not Open Source, so you can't just change things how you like."
illumination
Profile Joined August 2010
Korea (South)248 Posts
September 29 2010 12:13 GMT
#243
Yeah you guys really need to turn off autorestart. I was searching for a game but i kept join people who were far lower in skill than me. LT didnt have autorestart and it was great but now it has the 30 second time which is very very annoying
Welcome to TL - Where Terran have been teaching the Zerg / Toss pros how to play since Patch 11
PTZ.
Profile Joined September 2010
72 Posts
September 29 2010 13:29 GMT
#244
Wow, these maps look awesome. A few of them have too many resource areas for my tastes but they still looks very well done and very interesting. I'll need to try some of them at some point =).
Channel56k
Profile Joined June 2010
United States413 Posts
September 29 2010 13:35 GMT
#245
On September 29 2010 21:13 illumination wrote:
Yeah you guys really need to turn off autorestart. I was searching for a game but i kept join people who were far lower in skill than me. LT didnt have autorestart and it was great but now it has the 30 second time which is very very annoying


To be honest I wasnt aware this is something we had any control over??
"Do yourself a favor, and don't listen to me."
Kreb
Profile Joined September 2010
4834 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-29 13:43:25
September 29 2010 13:41 GMT
#246
Liked the map layouts overall, except god garden. What up with the huge area in the middle with absolutely zero terrain?

All the others looked promising. But as posters already pointed out, it might be a good idea to phase in the new maps more slowly.
Caphe
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Vietnam10817 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-29 13:48:53
September 29 2010 13:45 GMT
#247
On September 29 2010 22:41 Kreb wrote:
Liked the map layouts overall, except god garden. What up with the huge area in the middle with absolutely zero terrain?

All the others looked promising. But as posters already pointed out, it might be a good idea to phase in the new maps more slowly.

You will like it after sometime. These map a not "new" map. They are remake of famous SC:BW maps.

Great maps btw. But I think 10 maps per month is a little bit overwhelming. People have to practice in order to play on these map. With the amount of tourneys nowaday, there is so little time for players to get used to all 10 map.
Terran
Nakas
Profile Joined May 2010
United States148 Posts
September 29 2010 14:00 GMT
#248
I love the ICCup maps, I have such great games on them.

I have been having one problem with using them though... I've noticed recently when making custom games and I do the search for "ICCup" that some of the maps are sometimes greyed out. What's the deal with that? Anyone know?
MAPPoVe
Profile Joined September 2010
86 Posts
September 29 2010 14:09 GMT
#249
Good maps overall but i agree with the general opinion to be a bit more patient with updating the mappool so fast, as players need to accustom oneself to new maps which takes time.
my maps -> http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=160218
Pbartender
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands55 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-29 14:14:41
September 29 2010 14:14 GMT
#250
If I can make a suggestion, could you have some dedicated VODs on your site for specific maps? I went out and watched a few of your vods just guessing they'd use your maps, to get an idea of them. Now, I'm not a player, but I think even players might want to check out how a map plays by looking at a replay or two. And you could tell tournament makers to go watch single games... well, yeah, I'm asking for my sake. I admit it.

Anyway, from what I saw I really like those maps and I hope we get to see them in tournaments soon. When I looked at the image of Match Point, I thought there were quite a few choke points – and then I saw in game how fricking huge that map is. I really think you did a great job there and I want the GSL to play on these maps.
In my head, I'm a 1500 Diamond player. In reality, I don't even know what that means. I don't play SC2. I just watch.
Fadetowhite
Profile Joined August 2010
Korea (South)302 Posts
September 29 2010 14:15 GMT
#251
i love playing on BW remade maps !!
메신저
Petshop
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada73 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-29 15:05:58
September 29 2010 15:02 GMT
#252
Cool, can't wait to try them!

Edit: Maybe sticky this thread if appropriate?
blackberrypwnz
Profile Joined September 2010
2 Posts
September 29 2010 15:35 GMT
#253
before i get banned again, i'd like to say that this is fuckin awesome...
10 maps by iccup on a monthly basis? you guys are awesome and i hope that in the future we'll see maps (made by you guys) which will be used for tournaments and so on

ty a lot !
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
September 29 2010 15:37 GMT
#254
On September 30 2010 00:35 blackberrypwnz wrote:
before i get banned again, i'd like to say that this is fuckin awesome...
10 maps by iccup on a monthly basis? you guys are awesome and i hope that in the future we'll see maps (made by you guys) which will be used for tournaments and so on

ty a lot !


lol thank you very much for the support, and good luck on not getting banned, you tdot or something ?
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Uhh Negative
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1090 Posts
September 29 2010 17:59 GMT
#255
Now if only Blizzard would just "steal" your maps and put them into ladder...

Awesome maps. I hope to see some good VODs on them.
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
September 29 2010 18:26 GMT
#256
On September 30 2010 02:59 Uhh Negative wrote:
Now if only Blizzard would just "steal" your maps and put them into ladder...


Darn, don't threaten me with a good time !
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
DarkspearTribe
Profile Joined August 2010
568 Posts
September 29 2010 18:33 GMT
#257
Zerg goes 14 pool 15 gas (fast speedlings)

Protoss goes straight to 16 nexus

AND HOLDS IT OFF

http://www.fileplay.net/channels/iccuptv/iccuptv/10396/ims-6-ryan-vs-telecom-game-3?page=1

Players might not be good but it's still pretty funny :D
Seikhor
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada116 Posts
September 29 2010 20:42 GMT
#258
TL should use these maps for TL Open
Hypatio
Profile Joined September 2010
549 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-29 20:49:11
September 29 2010 20:46 GMT
#259
Wow some of these maps look superb!

Is there a reason why authors are not listed?

Edit: I would think over the balance of cliff abuse in God's Garden, but that is just my opinion.
Mikkerthebhu
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark154 Posts
September 29 2010 20:57 GMT
#260

I agree that changing out all maps out each month is a bit rash. If you chose to keep half of them (the best) and change the other half, then it will be much easier to get accustomed to certain maps thus increasing the popularity.
Carpe Diem
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 178
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1943
GuemChi 1433
NotJumperer 169
910 72
Bale 28
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Terrorterran 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
febbydoto13
Counter-Strike
taco 458
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King29
Other Games
summit1g7656
Doublelift1412
JimRising 612
C9.Mang0376
PiGStarcraft291
WinterStarcraft244
Maynarde119
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick992
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1412
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo698
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 34m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 34m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 34m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.