• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:35
CEST 10:35
KST 17:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8948 users

iCCup Monthly Map Pool - October - Page 12

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 21 Next All
Rolster
Profile Joined September 2010
United States19 Posts
September 28 2010 18:30 GMT
#221
On September 28 2010 01:39 andeh wrote:
Every tournament should use these map lists immediately.


This.. so much this
Some people like to post quotes here, but not me, fuck that.
Channel56k
Profile Joined June 2010
United States413 Posts
September 28 2010 18:45 GMT
#222
The map Orbital Divide was recently added to the iCCup October map pool.

In light of that i looked back and considered a lot of balance suggestions i had received, especially those concerning the nat distance from the main and the amount of small chokes.

For testing sake the new version will be played tonight in the IMS.
*note the increased space directly outside the nat choke, the widened top ramps/increased space, and the different main->nat structure.

Here are two images old/new (these images are also in the OP:

Old:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


New:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


The new version will be tested tonight in the iCCup Map Series.
"Do yourself a favor, and don't listen to me."
Zog
Profile Joined September 2010
57 Posts
September 28 2010 19:40 GMT
#223
I can't find the maps on EU server
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-28 20:04:45
September 28 2010 20:04 GMT
#224
On September 29 2010 04:40 Zog wrote:
I can't find the maps on EU server


Read the OP. EU is bugged but there is a workaround.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Bibzball
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France250 Posts
September 28 2010 20:05 GMT
#225
The maps are awesome...
Just tried Fighting Spirit and Match Point, they bring back so many memories.
DANIEL ! GET OUT OF THE WATER !!!
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
September 28 2010 20:21 GMT
#226
On September 29 2010 05:05 Bibzball wrote:
The maps are awesome...
Just tried Fighting Spirit and Match Point, they bring back so many memories.


I got to say I'm very impressed how Match Point has transitioned into SCII. LOTS of exciting games.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Vei
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2845 Posts
September 28 2010 20:36 GMT
#227
Are these maps actually balanced for SC2? Like, have progamers played a ton of games and agreed that they're balanced?
www.justin.tv/veisc2 ~ 720p + commentary
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
September 28 2010 20:38 GMT
#228
On September 29 2010 05:36 Vei wrote:
Are these maps actually balanced for SC2? Like, have progamers played a ton of games and agreed that they're balanced?


Yea we have had a lot of games on these maps and no major flaws have been found.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
snpnx
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany454 Posts
September 28 2010 20:47 GMT
#229
Man, I'd so wish tournaments would use those maps, they look fantastic. I'll probably download all and when I have some time play a few customs on it
"Language is Freeware, in that it's free to use, but it's not Open Source, so you can't just change things how you like."
hugman
Profile Joined June 2009
Sweden4644 Posts
September 28 2010 20:47 GMT
#230
Nice translation of Match Point but.. it looks smaller? Maybe I'm crazy
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
September 28 2010 21:25 GMT
#231
On September 29 2010 05:47 hugman wrote:
Nice translation of Match Point but.. it looks smaller? Maybe I'm crazy


I don't know, but it looks bigger to me lol. I'm sure prodiG will run in soon and tell us who's right !
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
telfire
Profile Joined May 2010
United States415 Posts
September 28 2010 22:21 GMT
#232
I wish that you could play these maps on ladder, they look so much more fun
chuDr3t4
Profile Joined April 2010
Russian Federation484 Posts
September 28 2010 22:54 GMT
#233
On September 29 2010 01:14 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
I think we are good on NA slots being none of mine have even been used yet. I believe we don't have accounts on SEA, KOR, Russia, and LA. I'll double check with prodiG though.

Russian B.Net is on EU gateway, so we have all maps published on EU here.
The problem is that nobody plays them. :|
I live in Russia. I wear the fufaika, valenoks and the shapka-ushanka with the red star. I drink vodka straight from the samovar, and my riding bear plays on the balalaika.
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
September 28 2010 23:15 GMT
#234
On September 29 2010 07:54 chuDr3t4 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2010 01:14 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
I think we are good on NA slots being none of mine have even been used yet. I believe we don't have accounts on SEA, KOR, Russia, and LA. I'll double check with prodiG though.

Russian B.Net is on EU gateway, so we have all maps published on EU here.
The problem is that nobody plays them. :|


Good to hear. Wonder if LA is like that too?
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
phfantunes
Profile Joined April 2010
Brazil170 Posts
September 28 2010 23:49 GMT
#235
On September 29 2010 08:15 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2010 07:54 chuDr3t4 wrote:
On September 29 2010 01:14 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
I think we are good on NA slots being none of mine have even been used yet. I believe we don't have accounts on SEA, KOR, Russia, and LA. I'll double check with prodiG though.

Russian B.Net is on EU gateway, so we have all maps published on EU here.
The problem is that nobody plays them. :|


Good to hear. Wonder if LA is like that too?


I can confirm that the maps are avaiable on LA and the author is showing as proIG (or proDIG, sorry, can't recall correctly).

I'm not sure how the gateway thing works though. Our server is in the US and the "number of players on battle.net" counts US players, but we don't have maps published on the US server and there's definetly a delay between new versions of popular Custom Games.
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
September 29 2010 03:44 GMT
#236
On September 29 2010 08:49 phfantunes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2010 08:15 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
On September 29 2010 07:54 chuDr3t4 wrote:
On September 29 2010 01:14 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
I think we are good on NA slots being none of mine have even been used yet. I believe we don't have accounts on SEA, KOR, Russia, and LA. I'll double check with prodiG though.

Russian B.Net is on EU gateway, so we have all maps published on EU here.
The problem is that nobody plays them. :|


Good to hear. Wonder if LA is like that too?


I can confirm that the maps are avaiable on LA and the author is showing as proIG (or proDIG, sorry, can't recall correctly).

I'm not sure how the gateway thing works though. Our server is in the US and the "number of players on battle.net" counts US players, but we don't have maps published on the US server and there's definetly a delay between new versions of popular Custom Games.


Weird but all good info! Thank you very much!
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
prodiG
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2016 Posts
September 29 2010 03:53 GMT
#237
On September 29 2010 06:25 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2010 05:47 hugman wrote:
Nice translation of Match Point but.. it looks smaller? Maybe I'm crazy


I don't know, but it looks bigger to me lol. I'm sure prodiG will run in soon and tell us who's right !

It feels about the same but I didn't play it a lot in SC2 so I can't say for sure :p
ESV Mapmaking Team || http://twitter.com/prodiGsc || Real talk, I don't have time to sugar-coat it for you sir
0neder
Profile Joined July 2009
United States3733 Posts
September 29 2010 04:03 GMT
#238
Has Sanshorn Mists been featured in any streams yet? I follow the iCCup streams religiously, but haven't seen it yet. Maybe I just have bad luck? Any dates or even names you could point me to in your uStream archives?

BTW guys awesome maps. I'm a product designer by day so the prospect of map design is really exciting and maybe I can make a name for myself once I get a new comp that can handle SC2.
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
September 29 2010 04:06 GMT
#239
Sanshorn was used on the stream a lot a while ago we havent used it much recently but players generally liked it as well as the viewers.
NR
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Romania109 Posts
September 29 2010 05:07 GMT
#240
Realy great initiative from the iCCup guys. Keep it up, and hopefully we will get to see you shake up the SC2 scene not just the BW one.
Can't wait to see some of these maps used consistently in tournaments. So far I think I have only seen MatchPoint and Valhalla on streams, but the other maps seem very interesting as well. I really wish there were some sort of ladder with this map pool in the future.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 466
Larva 133
Hyun 54
NotJumperer 48
Killer 41
scan(afreeca) 40
Bale 31
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Hm[arnc] 12
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto124
League of Legends
JimRising 484
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1225
edward231
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King107
Other Games
summit1g7731
Coldzera 708
ceh9600
Happy283
Sick139
crisheroes129
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick566
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2299
League of Legends
• Jankos1028
• Stunt361
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 25m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2h 25m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
15h 25m
Patches Events
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.