• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:55
CEST 02:55
KST 09:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9051 users

Looking for a team? - Page 107

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 105 106 107 108 109 110 Next
MistSC2
Profile Joined February 2012
Sweden583 Posts
December 16 2013 15:23 GMT
#2121
ID: Mist
Server : EU/NA but laddering mostly on Korea.
Race: Terran
League: Mid-High Masters
Age: 14

Im basically just looking for a team with a really friendly atmosphere and good practice partners around my level who are willing to practice rather much. I kinda just got back from quitting the game and used to be GM as protoss on EU/NA. A Swedish team would be a plus but not mandatory. I might not play super much once school starts so i dont want a team that expects me to stay up late nights or such to play clanwars or some kind of semi proffesional team.


Contact me at skype albin.grip or ingame on EU at Mist.617
Maru, TY, Clem <3
KazmA
Profile Joined August 2011
United States117 Posts
December 20 2013 04:55 GMT
#2122
KazmA.587 Im a diamond terran looking for a reliable team with people I can practice regularly with.
"I intend to live forever, or die trying"- Groucho Marks
Anabolicqt
Profile Joined March 2011
United States69 Posts
December 21 2013 09:15 GMT
#2123
ID: Massacre.770
Server : NA
Race: Protoss
League: Gold
Age: 19


Looking for a team which can provide partners to practice regularly with
Eat, Sleep, Lift......Repeat.
Wanji
Profile Joined December 2013
Sweden1 Post
December 21 2013 09:37 GMT
#2124
ID: Wanji.919
server: EU
Race:Terran
Leauge: 14 time master ^^
Age: 17

Looking for a team that can provide master/gm practice partners.
Koldyn
Profile Joined February 2012
Belarus6 Posts
January 16 2014 21:02 GMT
#2125
ID: Tyrant.661
server: EU
Race:protoss
Leauge: grand master
Age: 24

searching for a team, going to attend at DH:Bucharest
Dannus
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden9 Posts
January 25 2014 13:18 GMT
#2126
ID: Dannus (playing on barcodes)
Server: EU/NA
Race: Zerg
League: Master (Top 60 masters in Eu)
Age: 23

Not looking for a team where I have to play competitive. Just wanna have somewhere to hang around like a skype group for fun. Although im not interested in competitive play I really like coaching and could help with that within the clan. Does not matter what the skill level is in the clan as long as there are alot of active members that really likes sc2.

Contact me here on TL if you have a team.

lepshis
Profile Joined January 2009
Lithuania62 Posts
January 26 2014 21:44 GMT
#2127
ID: lepshis.849
Server: EU
Race: Zerg
League: Platinum
Age: 26

Looking for an active team to just to hang around, practice and have fun playing sc2. Haven't played sc2 for few years and my old team has disbanded so kinda feels lonely grinding ladder alone. I used to be masters in WoL but that was long ago.

PM me here on TL if you want me to join.
SkitArg
Profile Joined February 2014
Sweden1 Post
Last Edited: 2014-02-04 21:49:36
February 04 2014 21:27 GMT
#2128
ID: SkitArg
Server: EU
Race: Zerg
Country: Sweden (Can speak English as well)
League: Master (8 times now)
Age: 17

I have played this game a lot, almost 8k games, since summer 2012. I have also been gaming mostly alone and I am not looking to quit any time soon. I have been stuck in mid master for a long time now so I figured that it is time to find some practice partners or some kind of team/clan. I am basically looking for friendly, well mannered and active players, around my level of skill to compete and hang out with. A team with less numerous of players is a bonus! PM me here on liquid!
Be happy!
Jerbear
Profile Joined February 2014
2 Posts
February 08 2014 16:13 GMT
#2129
ID:Jerbear
Server:NA/CN
Race: Protoss
Country: currently live in US
League: Diamond( twice master)
Age: 17

I want to be a semi-pro gamer in the future, and I just created a clan; TeamCharm, is recruiting players who are passionate about the game, and please please contact me if you are interested to join my Clan. We can share our frustrations. All league players are welcomed.

Contact info:
Skype: jeremy.qian1
SC2: Jerbear, Code:290
Email: Jeremy.Qian@hotmail.com
Zailyn
Profile Joined November 2013
Canada25 Posts
February 12 2014 00:40 GMT
#2130
On February 09 2014 01:13 Jerbear wrote:
ID:Jerbear
Server:NA/CN
Race: Protoss
Country: currently live in US
League: Diamond( twice master)
Age: 17

I want to be a semi-pro gamer in the future, and I just created a clan; TeamCharm, is recruiting players who are passionate about the game, and please please contact me if you are interested to join my Clan. We can share our frustrations. All league players are welcomed.

Contact info:
Skype: jeremy.qian1
SC2: Jerbear, Code:290
Email: Jeremy.Qian@hotmail.com



There is a different thread for recruitment mate.
OminouS
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden1343 Posts
February 17 2014 00:18 GMT
#2131
ID: OminouS
Server : NA
Race: Protoss
League: GM
Age: 26

I wasn't that good to begin with, having little to none success during WoL beta, and then falling further and further behind. Then I discovered that NA ladder was much easier to abuse and after a season on NA server I made it into GM again and now I'm kind of hoping some clueless team from NA wants to recruit me!

Cheers!
On the 6th day JF made Reavers and on the 7th day JF put his opponent to rest
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
February 17 2014 13:46 GMT
#2132
ID: Ragnarork
Server: EU
Race: Terran
League: Gold
Age: 23

Currently trying to get back into SC2, I'd like to find a team which would ideally be about just playing games, trying to improve, in a relaxed fashion. My best was platinum in WoL, and I'm currently trying to climb back to this spot at least (starting back from silver a few weeks ago). My goal for each season is to get into the next league (I like to keep my goals reachable, and not "omg lolz want to be GM and then pro")

Other than that, you can expect:
- a funny accent
- the most awful jokes ever made (need to train in english )
- someone who try semi-hard to improve (I have other hobbies, yes I know, #NotEnoughPassion)...
- ... but who can completely play for fun and try silly things

What I'd expect:
- a team that has a core that sort of guarantees it'll still be there in at least a few months (because I'd not really like a team created in the last month that'll be gone in a few weeks, been there, it's sad... :/)
- a team that take the game a bit seriously, but not too much. I'd want to improve, I'd like to be in an environment where others try to improve, but I'd like it to be a relaxed and friendly environment as well

There you go !
Maybe I'm a bit too demanding, but who knows, and I'd like to stick with these people, so better be a good match between me and them right from the start !
LiquipediaWanderer
jesuscraft
Profile Joined July 2007
144 Posts
February 25 2014 22:24 GMT
#2133
I am looking for a team to help me get to the next level (semi-pro). I am planning to compete at MLG Anaheim. I'm an old school SC/BW player/tournament host who has casually dabbled with SC2 since WOL Beta. With about 1K games played, I've achieved Diamond 3 times. I am looking to seriously compete, improve mechanics, etc, over the course of the next few months leading up to MLG.

I am based in Phoenix, AZ.
vVvAmbush
Profile Joined July 2012
7 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-09 08:58:52
March 09 2014 08:56 GMT
#2134
ID: vVvAmbush.905
Server: NA/EU
Terran
Gold
Age 22




currently gold just returning from a long break, previously top platinum player, Have a lot of experience with team/Tournament/League play. i was the Assistant manager of vVv Gaming Aspire team Another other questions please pm me or add me in game
kArTeL-
Profile Joined August 2011
Costa Rica13 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-09 21:43:03
March 09 2014 21:42 GMT
#2135
ID: ProMariNe.563
Server: AM
Race: Terran
League: Mid Master
Age: 21
Looking for active team, with practice partners ^^.
GoSu
Finnz
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom260 Posts
March 16 2014 00:22 GMT
#2136
ID: Finnz.646
server: EU
Race: Terran
League: Diamond
Age: 20

Former mid masters terran player, just come back from an 8 month break and looking for an active and stable team with good practice partners.
PurplePenguin
Profile Joined December 2013
Germany2 Posts
March 24 2014 10:56 GMT
#2137
ID: BleachWaver.151
server: EU
Race: Zerg
League: Plat
Age: 24

Was once in Diamond fell out and now trying to get back there and move forward. Going in the direction of being semi-pro. Was more of a lone wolf but now looking for some people to help me push forward and help improve. I would Help doing the same for the others.
Peqqz
Profile Joined December 2011
Germany201 Posts
March 24 2014 12:50 GMT
#2138
ID: Peqqz.496
server: EU
Race: Terran
League: Diamond (close to master, very very close :p)
Age: 19
Language: German / English

Former mid masters terran player, just come back from an 12 month break and looking for an active and stable team.
first we make expand, then we defend it.
TeveT
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden148 Posts
March 24 2014 13:21 GMT
#2139
ID: TeveT.183
Server: EU
Race: Zerg
League: Diamond
Age: 29
Language: Swedish & English

Looking for a team with members of similiar age to me as well as being well-mannered. I am not extremely active at the moment but a team would give me a purpose in playing more.
HavokAndre
Profile Joined June 2012
United States7 Posts
March 25 2014 00:39 GMT
#2140
ID: HaVoKAndre
Server:NA
Race: Protoss
League: Platinum
Age:19
Language: English

Won SCV Rush tournament back in January 2014

Looking for a team of players with similar skills. although i am Plat i feel that i can be dia with more practice. My mechanics are there, but my in game decisions are what kill me.
Prev 1 105 106 107 108 109 110 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft375
CranKy Ducklings1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft375
CosmosSc2 65
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2090
Artosis 621
Shuttle 564
910 30
Dota 2
monkeys_forever689
Counter-Strike
minikerr6
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox448
Other Games
summit1g7500
JimRising 573
C9.Mang0298
Maynarde136
ViBE116
ArmadaUGS52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick978
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream128
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 5m
Stellar Fest
12h 5m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.