• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:26
CEST 15:26
KST 22:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7204 users

Looking for a team? - Page 108

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 Next
gumbum8
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States721 Posts
March 27 2014 00:24 GMT
#2141
ID: Gumbum
Server: EU
Race: Zerg
League: Gold
Age: 21
Language: English

Ex BW player trying to get back into SC2.
My work hours are kind of funky and hard to predict at times, so I can't really consistently participate in CLs or tournaments, but would love some guys to play games with/hop on teamspeak with to play some vidja games and have a good time.
but really, has anyone REALLY been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
showBanquo
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden182 Posts
April 14 2014 19:45 GMT
#2142
ID: showBanQuo
Server: EU
Race: Protoss
Age: 27
Language: English, Swedish

=================

Coming back after about 1½ years pause from playing (been active watching tournaments and following the community though), was top platinum back then and I am now climbing the ladder again, looking to become at least Diamond (beat my first Diamond player yesterday ^^) this time around. Would love to have a team to hang around with, practice with and hopefully engage in clan wars. I feel a clan would help both with theoretical knowledge/practice and also motivation/some fun to keep playing a lot.

Hope someone will drop me a line, gl hf all!

Naniwa - king of the north
dM-White
Profile Joined February 2007
Chile344 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-20 20:58:36
April 20 2014 20:58 GMT
#2143
ID: White#492
Server: NA
Race: Protoss
Age: 22
Language: Spanish, English (not good at all)

--
Started to play back in the SC:BW, for like 6 years, aka: dM-White on iccup. Started to play SC2 at the end of Feb, got Platinium on last season and now, im on PLAT, top 30...... not played so much this season cuz of study (Law), im from Chile and im looking for a team with good comunication, active in clan wars and a team who can give tournaments information to play on it (IMPORTANT) cuz i like to play in tournaments and always i dont see the topics of tournaments ..

If any team wants me send a pm with the team information+ links (website, fbpage...)

((Im in the team "imperius gaming" but they dont speak at all and not active.. T.T))

hf
Op dM- @West || http://DisturbedMind.net || https://discord.gg/ePERqJp
XUNSC2
Profile Joined March 2013
United Kingdom17 Posts
April 24 2014 15:28 GMT
#2144
ID: XUN#961
Server: EU
Race: Protoss
League: Used to be top Masters Zerg, switched to Protoss
Age: 23
Language: English

I've played BroodWar competitively on iCCup for 10 years and have switched to SC2 in recent years, I reached GM MMR with Zerg shortly after the release of HOTS, and now have came back after a long hiatus to play Protoss and ladder back up to Masters and attend i-series 52 in August to compete. Looking for a team of dedicated, active players to practice and discuss builds with. No time wasters please =)
"BroodWar is better than StarCraft 2, but we make do with what we have."
currsesc2
Profile Joined May 2014
United States1 Post
May 01 2014 23:42 GMT
#2145
ID: Curse.530
Server: NA
Race: Protoss
League: Rank 25+ Grandmasters
Age: 17
Language: English
ejozl
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark3554 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-11 15:18:46
May 11 2014 15:16 GMT
#2146
ID: EjozL 887
Server: EU
Race: Protoss
League: Masters League
Age: 23
Nationality: Denmark

Looking for active clan that does clan wars and that sort of jazz.
Skype: hamderdenanden
SC2 Archon needs "Terrible, terrible damage" as one of it's quotes.
TwelveSeven
Profile Joined January 2014
United States1 Post
Last Edited: 2014-05-11 18:45:10
May 11 2014 18:44 GMT
#2147
ID TwelveSeven.870
Server: NA
Race: Zerg
League: Gold
Age: 36
Nationality: USA

Starcraft is my hobby (sc1 came out when I was in high school) and I want to continue to get better. I know I'll never make money playing SC2 but I want to play/chat with people about the game, strategies, etc. Looking for a clan that practices and plays together. Can commit at least 2 nights a week.

Skype: TwelveSeven127
Linyou
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany5 Posts
May 26 2014 08:06 GMT
#2148
ID: linyou.520
Server: EU
Race: Zerg
League: Platinum
Age: 27
Nationality: German

I'm looking for a Team where I can improve myself an maybe someday reach my goal (Masters League). It would be ideal if you' re from Germany or has at least some german Players, 'cause my english isn't the best I think. If you have no german Players its ok, so I can improve my english too

would be great if you are playing in Team Leagues where I can participate too. Everything that helps me to get better is fine for me.
rSado
Profile Blog Joined February 2014
23 Posts
May 26 2014 15:37 GMT
#2149
ID: iSenseTEARS #590
Server: EU
Race: All (I don't play random, I just play all races.)
League: Diamond
Age:19
Language:English
Nationality: Denmark (But I dislike speaking danish ... )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hihi, ex-WOL masters, looking to get back into shape. My zvz/tvt/pvp/tvz all sucks though, so I'd need some matchup specific practice before being able to play any CW matchups in those, ;;. Have Skype+mic. I play at all hours, but have exams atm... so there's that.
'dont worry - tahts just halo' -HuK vs Select
vinnah
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-27 05:02:56
May 27 2014 05:02 GMT
#2150
ID: Vinah.436
Server: Zerg
Race: All (I don't play random, I just play all races.)
League: Plat
Age:22
Language:English
Nationality:American

I'm looking for more people that I can play with. Kind of bored just playing ladder and helping out lower league friends. I play at least 2 hours a day. I also have skype, ts,vent,mumble and raidcall.
Mlhockey16
Profile Joined December 2011
United States8 Posts
June 13 2014 01:19 GMT
#2151
ID: Hipster.525
Region: NA
Race: Zerg
League: Plat
Age: 22
Nationality: American

Looking for a team, potentially for the SC2ITL. I have skype.
Tentative
Profile Joined June 2012
United States17 Posts
June 13 2014 06:57 GMT
#2152
I'm top 9 masters in WoL don't have the expansion atm
Why do you care so much about the meaning of your life? Why not overall Existence?
LoneYoShi
Profile Blog Joined June 2014
France1348 Posts
June 28 2014 14:30 GMT
#2153
ID: YoShi.385
Server: EU
Race: Terran
League: Diamond
Age: 26
Language: French, English and basic German
Nationality: French

I'm looking for a team to work on my game and improve. Due to work, I can't play a ton, but I usually still manage to find time to play at least 15 games/week...
Psz
Profile Joined April 2011
Hungary57 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-13 14:17:43
July 13 2014 14:16 GMT
#2154
ID: Psz#493
Region: EU (can play on NA too)
Race: Terran
League: High Masters
Age: 20
Nationality: Hungarian
Language: English
-------------------------
I`m looking for a team to help me improve in the game and reach firstly GM, then higher GM ranks. I`m usually top 250-300 and I play a LOT. I would like to compete mostly at individual tournaments, but I`d happily play at clan wars too. I play a very standard macro style to improve as much as possible. PM me!
-Jackal-
Profile Joined September 2011
38 Posts
July 30 2014 09:58 GMT
#2155
ID: Jackal.205
Server: AM
Race: Protoss
League: Diamond
Age: 26
Language: English

Ex Master league player getting back into SC2 in a big way! Currently Diamond, but am looking for an active team to play games with and improve. Have Skype and like to practice all match ups and builds. PM me if you have an active clan looking for a great addition.
Streaming @: www.twitch.tv./tspau1
SatedSC2
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
England3012 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-16 15:25:53
August 10 2014 12:35 GMT
#2156
--- Nuked ---
Chiyosuke
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States51 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-16 14:36:22
August 16 2014 14:34 GMT
#2157
ID: Rhythm.879
Server: NA
Race: Terran
League: Diamond
Age: 23
Language: English

Looking for a clan with active members in channel that are willing to practice some games. I try to play a very multi-task oriented style with and currently don't really play mech. My goal is masters before the end of August !
Edit: I normally play on KR server, so I might not show many games on my profile.
prOkilleR
Profile Joined April 2013
United States58 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-19 21:37:24
August 19 2014 21:26 GMT
#2158
Edit:-no longer looking for team
HearthCraft
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States117 Posts
August 31 2014 02:12 GMT
#2159
ID: KingKong.440
Server: NA
Race: Terran
League: Diamond
Age: 23
Language: English

I have 2 accounts played over five-thousand 1v1's and have been masters 1v1 5 times. I am currently on a break from college and will be extremely active (probably 6-10 hrs a day) over the next year. I want to get as good as I possibly can and want to have fun and learn/improve with a decent team/squad. This game is boring and lonely without anyone to chill w/ and just solo queuing all day, takes its toll. I also kinda stream @ twitch.tv/hearthcraft/. Get at me...
"It is the mark of an educated man to entertain a thought without accepting it."
Shebuha
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada1335 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-11 00:54:33
September 06 2014 02:13 GMT
#2160
ID: Sanctuary.794
Server: NA
Race: Protoss
League: Masters
Age: 20
Language: English

Looking for a very large team consisting of mostly masters players who are active. I love practice games and clan wars and was an ace for my previous team. Because of the hours at my job I usually won't be online for a couple days and then will be online a lot for a couple days. Just getting back into playing a lot and want to get back to my peak. PvP has always been my weakest matchup, but I think with a couple adjustments I could get it to where my other matchups are. I dislike PvT right now because of mines and ghosts but I'm 12-6 so go figure... PvZ has always been my strong point.
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1016
RotterdaM536
TKL 212
SteadfastSC201
Rex114
CosmosSc2 27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 536
ByuN 284
TKL 212
SteadfastSC 201
Rex 114
CosmosSc2 27
Codebar 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38465
Shuttle 2406
Jaedong 1127
Horang2 873
Soulkey 490
Mini 391
EffOrt 361
Stork 347
Larva 272
Soma 234
[ Show more ]
actioN 224
BeSt 213
ZerO 206
Rush 187
Snow 181
Last 156
Mong 149
firebathero 133
Zeus 91
910 78
Free 75
Mind 74
Hyun 61
sorry 55
hero 47
PianO 47
Sharp 41
Yoon 40
JYJ 38
Shinee 36
Pusan 34
Shine 31
Hm[arnc] 30
Bale 30
Sexy 23
ToSsGirL 22
Aegong 21
HiyA 17
Terrorterran 12
scan(afreeca) 9
Sacsri 8
Noble 8
Rock 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4370
Dendi1325
canceldota71
Counter-Strike
fl0m1169
edward34
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King171
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes533
Lowko338
Other Games
gofns77620
singsing2320
olofmeister1027
B2W.Neo329
hiko306
DeMusliM223
Livibee176
Pyrionflax163
Liquid`VortiX104
QueenE61
Trikslyr58
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1376
Other Games
BasetradeTV192
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH140
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1579
• Jankos1530
• TFBlade343
Other Games
• Shiphtur629
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 35m
The PondCast
20h 35m
INu's Battles
21h 35m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.