• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:12
CEST 07:12
KST 14:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War425.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8750 users

Looking for a team? - Page 109

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 Next
CoachPouch
Profile Joined April 2014
United Kingdom5 Posts
September 06 2014 15:50 GMT
#2161
ID: HypnotiC.769
Server: EU
Race: Terran
League: Master
Age: 18
Language: English
Just came back to SC2 after a months break looking for a team to maybe prac with but i want to play in SC2ITL eu
my skypes poultrypouch96 probably gonna find me easier on there
Premier Pouch
smg118
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2 Posts
September 06 2014 19:02 GMT
#2162
ID: Money 374
Server: America
Race: Zerg
League: Diamond/Master

Looking for a competitive team on at least 30 hours a week and are participating in tournaments. I'm on usually 8 hours a day so feel free to pm on Starcraft or TL. I also have a Skype where u can reach me at ryanfeelyy.
killerr1
Profile Joined May 2011
Austria4 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-17 14:38:49
October 17 2014 14:37 GMT
#2163
Hello!
ID: Slender.942
Server EU
Race: Zerg
League: high Master

Hello, im looking for a nice and serious clan! I am very active and somehow im better in Clan wars than i am in Ladder. :D
In Ladder im playing constantly low Gms, CW i often even beat mid/high Gms
If you are intersted pls contact me on skype or ingame!
skype: darkfighterxxl
sTYleZerG-eX
Profile Joined January 2010
Mexico473 Posts
October 17 2014 14:55 GMT
#2164
Solid team NA active, but not 2 hard core with a decent level?
10%
TheCzarOfAll
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States170 Posts
October 17 2014 16:00 GMT
#2165
Hey hey

ID: TheCzarOfAll .661? Maybe? If you PM me, I'll get it to you
Server: Usually NA, but I play all 4 on occasion
Race: Zerg
League: Diamond

I'm looking for more focused practice to finally push (back) to Masters. I've got at least an 80% winrate across all servers http://nios.kr/sc2/global/1v1/hots/search/theczarofall

But yeah, you can contact me on here or on skype or Twitter or gmail. Really, I'm TheCzarOfAll on just about every site. Shouldn't be too hard to contact me. I usually stream a few times a week, but I've got to focus on my cosplay for Blizzcon for the next few weeks. I'll hop on if requested.
Yes.
Tomatopunch
Profile Joined June 2012
Sweden2 Posts
October 19 2014 12:17 GMT
#2166
Hello!
ID: Tomatopunch#314
server: EU
Race: Zerg
League: master

i'm a 18 years old zerg player from Sweden. I have been master for a couple of seasons now and probably consider myself as a mid master player. recently I have not been playing that much cause as you all know starcraft can be a lonely place if you have no people to play with .

and for that reason I am looking for a friendly clan with equal or even higher skill level than me since my goal is to improve my game play and with a good clan I think I can find that motivation again!
killerr1
Profile Joined May 2011
Austria4 Posts
November 24 2014 13:23 GMT
#2167
*Push*

Hello!
ID: Slender.942
Server EU
Race: Zerg
League: high Master

Hello, im looking for a nice and serious clan! I am very active and somehow im better in Clan wars than i am in Ladder. :D
In Ladder im playing constantly low Gms, CW i often even beat mid/high Gms
If you are intersted pls contact me on skype or ingame!
skype: darkfighterxxl
xaero009
Profile Joined December 2014
United States1 Post
Last Edited: 2014-12-17 17:55:28
December 17 2014 17:54 GMT
#2168
aBstractx
Profile Joined May 2010
United States287 Posts
March 03 2015 01:29 GMT
#2169
Looking for a clan to game with.

ID: aBstract.936
Server: NA
Race: Protoss
League: Master

I used to be GM and play competitively on LaG Gaming. we did some alright things but nothing serious. I retired from the game about a year ago after i joined the NYPD aka police force. I've recently started playing again. mmr decay took a hit on me and dropped me down to silver but I've just managed to climb my way back into masters posting a 106-45 record. Unfortunately i can say with conviction that I will never be a sc2 pro gamer, haha, but I'd still like to sharpen my skills and hang with a bunch of good people while online rather than just playing with myself all the time. i also work full time and life and work demand priority over sc2. Recruit me :D I stream as well 60 fps @ 1080p :D:D:D:D

I also play other games, LoL, Heroes of the storm
blackxored
Profile Joined August 2014
25 Posts
April 24 2015 20:08 GMT
#2170
ID: blackxored.185
Server: EU
Race: Zerg
League: Platinum

Looking for very active practice (at least 4 hours every day) of every matchup. Focused matches are my main priority. I want to start practicing micro and aggressive play.
Ghyslyn
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada130 Posts
May 01 2015 03:42 GMT
#2171
ID: Ghyslyn.960
Server: NA
Race: Random
League: Platinum (11 time masters)
Age: 25

Former high level player, took a year+ off to live in Korea, friends with a few pros. Lots of competitive experience and experience managing competitive teams. Right now looking for a clan to get back into the practice of the game and to make it a more social experience. Especially since I JUST got LOTV beta access I want to get in on it hard. I also play a lot of CSGO these days as well and improving quite quickly in there. Please PM me on TL if possible.
베이컨
Meavis
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Netherlands1300 Posts
May 01 2015 09:10 GMT
#2172
ID: battlenet://starcraft/profile/2/5993334541798866944
Server: EU
Race: Random
League: Master

looking for an active team for 2v2/3v3/4v4, played 2v2 to r13 RT top 50 AT, 3v3/4v4 to r1 with both AT/RT.
up for playing in 1v1 clan wars as well, but teamgames are my primary interest.
"Not you."
GGuMake
Profile Joined January 2015
United States74 Posts
May 05 2015 19:34 GMT
#2173
ID: GGYouMake.561
Server: NA
Race: Zerg
League: High Diamond (consistently play low - mid Masters)

Looking for a team competitively focused on 1v1. Last season I was high diamond which was my first season back after a 2.5yr break( I was Masters before my break), I'm looking to improve. Would really like a team that particpates in CWs and tournaments.
Fan of: Hydra - Dark - Life - Snute - Bunny - Polt
Lucoda
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Ireland183 Posts
June 21 2015 10:35 GMT
#2174
ID: Lucoda
Server: EU/NA
Race: Zerg
League: High Masters

Took a break from Nov 14 till May 15 and am playing again. Currently sitting at top masters with enough Bonus Pool to take me to top 100 master on the server and 2nd in my division. Old teams include Team Pulse, LYGF and London Conspiracy. I have LAN experience and online tournament wins.

Looking for a competitive roster that compete in clan wars. If you would like more information feel free to contact me on skype at peter.healy1225 or to email me at lucodasc2@gmail.com

My twitter and stream is @Lucodasc2 and www.twitch.tv/lucoda as well.

<3
https://twitter.com/LucodaSC2
phipsL
Profile Joined November 2012
Germany189 Posts
July 20 2015 21:23 GMT
#2175
ID: phips.236
Server: EU
Race: Zerg
League: Mid-Diamond

I haven't played from about 2013/2014 until now. I used to be Diamond and got back to it now (I don't really know how), but this time I want to go even further. But I'm afraid that this won't work without a team with players that can help me improve. So feel free to contact me on TL, skype (d4rk_philipp) or SC2 ingame.
I'm a f*cking walking paradox.
DGpriest
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada74 Posts
July 23 2015 23:16 GMT
#2176
ID: Priest.864
Server: NA
Race: Zerg
League: Mid-High Masters

Just kind of looking for a low level team. Competitive or not, it doesn't really matter to me. Just anything that is masters or diamond. Preferably a team/clan that communicates through skype.
Ohhhh! Brue Frame Heriooonn!
SoulRiM
Profile Joined August 2013
Germany53 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-08 09:39:42
August 07 2015 21:58 GMT
#2177
ID: Äelith.766
Server: EU (would potentially join a NA team too)
Race: Zerg
League: High Master (about 1k points +300 Pool, cuz of vacation)
Age: 16

As my current team got really inactive, I am kind of looking for some new possibilities. That I'm leaving is not set in stone yet but quite likely. The team should be competetive (e.g. teamleagues) and around high-master-level (NA around GM-level). Hit me up with PM on TL if possible, because I'm not that much online and cannot play at all atm since I'm on vacation.
killerr1
Profile Joined May 2011
Austria4 Posts
August 24 2015 15:09 GMT
#2178
Hello!
ID: Slender #942
Server EU
Race: Zerg
League: Grandmaster

Hello, im looking for a nice and serious clan! I am very active and somehow im better in Clan wars than i am in Ladder. :D
For now im about rank 100-130 in gm, but im getting better pretty fast
If you are intersted pls contact me on skype or ingame!
skype: darkfighterxx
wizard101main
Profile Joined September 2015
2 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-07 00:32:24
September 07 2015 00:28 GMT
#2179
Name:Tyrone
League: high diamond
Server:Na
B.net: iwreck #1177
Racerotoss
I am looking for a team to,to get better and practice a lot, i play a good amount
FeMo
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden46 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-16 23:54:53
November 14 2015 15:44 GMT
#2180
Name: FeMo
League: GM
Server: EU
Race: Zerg

Looking for a team to play Team Leagues and Clan wars with! Pm me on TL!
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 291
Mind 64
Bale 25
ZergMaN 11
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm202
League of Legends
JimRising 706
Other Games
summit1g7421
Coldzera 709
WinterStarcraft575
C9.Mang0278
Sick154
ViBE148
febbydoto19
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick721
BasetradeTV173
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2109
League of Legends
• Rush1026
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
4h 48m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
6h 48m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 48m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.