• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:21
CEST 05:21
KST 12:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7831 users

Patch 11 - Official Notes + Discussion - Page 37

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 41 Next All
johnnybrav0
Profile Joined March 2010
United States61 Posts
May 07 2010 07:28 GMT
#721
On May 07 2010 15:56 Kyuki wrote:I'm missing a tinkering with Force Field though, I just think it lasts too long and is abit too cheap to cast.
I see what you're saying, but I was playing as Toss earlier, and really had to think twice about the number of Sentries I warped in due to the damage reduction. Less Sentries=Less FF.
ChApFoU
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
France2984 Posts
May 07 2010 07:28 GMT
#722
Phoenix and ultra buffs go in the right direction. I don't really understand the broodlord nerf, nobody used them anyway. As a Terran I've never seen one BL in approx 15/20 games vs zerg.
I do not feel strike cannons were overpowered at all, I wonder why there's such a huge nerf.
"I honestly think that whoever invented toilet paper in a genius" Kang Min
Splunge
Profile Joined July 2008
Germany925 Posts
May 07 2010 07:31 GMT
#723
when i click starcraft 2 beta, the patch download screen appears and quickly goes away again.. and nothing happens...
someone the same problem or heard of it?
Kyuki
Profile Joined February 2008
Sweden1867 Posts
May 07 2010 07:33 GMT
#724
On May 07 2010 16:28 johnnybrav0 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2010 15:56 Kyuki wrote:I'm missing a tinkering with Force Field though, I just think it lasts too long and is abit too cheap to cast.
I see what you're saying, but I was playing as Toss earlier, and really had to think twice about the number of Sentries I warped in due to the damage reduction. Less Sentries=Less FF.

I dig that, but I really think 4 warpgate pushes will still dump alot of gas into sentries since having the choice to just cut the opponents army in half is way more valuable than getting abit more DPS out on the field.

Regardless it'll be interesting to follow the development from here.
Mada Mada Dane
Karas
Profile Joined March 2010
United States230 Posts
May 07 2010 07:36 GMT
#725
The only change I really question is the neural parasite change...not because I don't necessarily agree with it, but because the 9 range NP has only be around a very short time.

Its getting some solid use right now, but players are only beginning to utilize it fully/counter it. I don't think its been enough time to say it needs a amount of nerfing (and yes while being able to get air units is nice....a big cost and build time and energy cost is overall a nerf to me).
jstar
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada568 Posts
May 07 2010 07:40 GMT
#726
good phoenix buff.

mutas was a pain in the ass for toss, and later in the game just impossible to beat
QueueQueue
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada1000 Posts
May 07 2010 07:41 GMT
#727
I'm curious. Does anyone know what happens if your neural parasite a medivac with units in it?
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
May 07 2010 07:43 GMT
#728
On May 07 2010 16:27 Glider wrote:
My game now hangs after exiting B.net, anyone else have same problem?


i get it too :<
Hates Fun🤔
NeoLearner
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Belgium1847 Posts
May 07 2010 07:58 GMT
#729
On May 07 2010 16:41 QueueQueue wrote:
I'm curious. Does anyone know what happens if your neural parasite a medivac with units in it?


During the previous patch were it was possible to NP flying units, the units in the medivac are killed when you parasite the unit.

So NP could (theorycraft) be a useful drop-protection.
Bankai - Correlation does not imply causation
PredY
Profile Joined September 2009
Czech Republic1731 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-07 08:27:45
May 07 2010 08:27 GMT
#730
is there any list of ninja changes that are not in the official patch notes?
http://www.twitch.tv/czelpredy
griff
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands26 Posts
May 07 2010 08:56 GMT
#731
The game is 100% smooth again for me now, after the last patch it sorta felt a bit choppy (not like big freeze lag but just choppy).

I might be imagining things (or this might be related to the choppy part), but the game also feels a little bit faster.
Anyone else noticed this?
dogabutila
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1438 Posts
May 07 2010 08:58 GMT
#732
Root takes way too long. I can understand 6 being too fast, but doubling the time makes it very very slow. Maybe 9 would be better?

I've been having problems with the game crashing when I try to exit the game.
Baller Fanclub || CheAse Fanclub || Scarlett Fanclub || LJD FIGHTING!
Esp1noza
Profile Joined September 2003
Russian Federation481 Posts
May 07 2010 09:03 GMT
#733
On May 07 2010 16:43 paper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2010 16:27 Glider wrote:
My game now hangs after exiting B.net, anyone else have same problem?


i get it too :<

me too, every single time
and the last time ctrl+alt+del didn't work, had to hardreset my pc. Hoping for hotfix soon.
BroodWar forever
Narf
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom6 Posts
May 07 2010 09:08 GMT
#734
I don't get why people are so outraged by the pheonix change, sure it doesnt take a lot of apm to counter mutas, but they're _supposed_ to counter mutas. Personally I don't think it should require an apm high enough to properly do the "move shot" in order for the unit to perform it's role properly. If both players autoattack mutas still have the advantage. SC2 is not SC1, if people want to use their crazy high apm to it's fullest they'll still find a way to do it, but the average joe still needs their units to perform their roles properly without delving into the more advanced unit control.

And no, it does not mean that mutas are useless now vs phoenix, one infestor with fungal growth and all that "insane kiting" goes out the window. Corruptor range is also 2 greater than that of the phoenix and counts as armoured, but god forbid zerg players would have to use their dedicated air-air unit to gain air superiority against another dedicated air-air unit. All this does is force players to get a more diverse army, rather than mass muta and own the skies vs protoss.

As for the corruption ability, I think it's a great change. The unit gets bonus damage vs massive units and their ability makes them perform their role that much better, instead of a gimmicky ability of dubious usefulness. It'll also make dealing with thors, ultras and colossus that much easier, who cares if it does nothing vs something like mass roach/hydra, if you counter that with corruptors you're doing it wrong anyway.
When in doubt, use more nukes.
Bloodash
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands1384 Posts
May 07 2010 09:14 GMT
#735
anyone tested the new ravens yet? how do they fare now, without a mana reduction those mines are still pretty expensive, when does one decide to use them?
I'll bite this hand that feeds me, and take it for my own!
condoriano
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States826 Posts
May 07 2010 09:17 GMT
#736
pheonix became ridiculously strong, you can't chase it with mutas? That's a bit too much lol.

I think they are nerfing zerg too early, no one even learned how to properly play tvz/pvz yet. Wait until you see some decent terran mech vs z (it's coming)
Ridentem dicere verum quid vetat?
ROOTdrewbie
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1392 Posts
May 07 2010 09:29 GMT
#737
On May 07 2010 09:07 kino.heezy wrote:
f10-s to surrender doesn't work

hotkey is changed to n ... it should read SurreNder lol
www.root-gaming.com
ROOTdrewbie
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1392 Posts
May 07 2010 09:29 GMT
#738
On May 07 2010 18:17 condoriano wrote:
pheonix became ridiculously strong, you can't chase it with mutas? That's a bit too much lol.

I think they are nerfing zerg too early, no one even learned how to properly play tvz/pvz yet. Wait until you see some decent terran mech vs z (it's coming)


you are wrong, mech just doesnt work vs zerg... all they have to do is mass roaches
www.root-gaming.com
Axonn
Profile Joined April 2010
Croatia288 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-07 09:42:26
May 07 2010 09:40 GMT
#739
After patch I can't exit beta normally, it freezes and i have to restart, quite annoying.... Anyone having this problem...?
About patch... I as protoss can't do anything vs terran, 4 marauders 2 marines (with stim) and 2 medivacs kill 10 stalkers and colossus... ridiculous... colossus nerf wasn't necessary all I can do vs M&M now is void ray yeeey
PredY
Profile Joined September 2009
Czech Republic1731 Posts
May 07 2010 09:43 GMT
#740
did they increase the gamespeed?
http://www.twitch.tv/czelpredy
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 194
Nina 112
SpeCial 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13391
Rain 2033
Dewaltoss 50
NaDa 35
Bale 30
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm195
Counter-Strike
taco 650
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1497
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1361
WinterStarcraft619
Other Games
summit1g7628
Doublelift2347
JimRising 650
PiGStarcraft334
ArmadaUGS212
C9.Mang0179
Maynarde144
ViBE83
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick855
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream132
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 89
• practicex 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki193
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo827
• Stunt170
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 39m
OSC
9h 39m
Stellar Fest
9h 39m
OSC
20h 39m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.