• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:04
CEST 02:04
KST 09:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6366 users

Oh Micro, Where Art Thou? - Page 14

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 79 Next
ComradeDover
Profile Joined November 2009
Bulgaria758 Posts
April 27 2010 02:53 GMT
#261
On April 27 2010 11:52 mmp wrote:
I blame...Blizzard


This seems to be quite the rage lately.
Bring back 2v2s!
Esli
Profile Joined February 2010
United States36 Posts
April 27 2010 02:54 GMT
#262
Someone should post this on Blizzard forums.
FoBuLouS
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States570 Posts
April 27 2010 02:54 GMT
#263
Very thorough argument, I really do agree that this is a NECESSARY change; the game just wouldn't fit the feel of an e-Sport and just wouldn't feel like starcraft:BW without the moving shot.
Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8178 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-27 02:58:39
April 27 2010 02:57 GMT
#264
This is one of the best articles I've read about SC2. But I think you take a few too many assumptions about design philosophy and stuff.

I really miss good micro. I mean they added in more spellcasters to try to make up for it, but spellcasters just arent nearly as fun as vultures or BW mutas.

But I'm like 95% certain that it's impossible to bring it into the SC2 engine since Blizzard has known it's not as good for years and hasnt done anytihng about it.

lets all go back to bw!
Free Palestine
rockslave
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Brazil318 Posts
April 27 2010 02:59 GMT
#265
Guys, doesn't "this game feels wrong" translate to "this is a different game"?

The argument has been given a thousand times and no one has given a descent refutation: SC2 has been played for a REALLY short time. Just look at any old Brood War game and you can clearly see that the top players didn't know stuff even I do now. Not only about micro (muta stacking is the obvious example), but about strategy too (PvZ FE being the obvious example here), not even considering how much the maps will change the balance yaddayadda.

I for one love MBS and automining. Not just because I am bad and think sending guys to mine every x seconds is boring, but because it frees anyone's APM to do other interesting stuff (some of which we will only find out some years from now). For instance, if the game is "easy" and there is no "skill", why don't we see players multitasking like crazy and controlling 5 armies at different places?

I bet people will say "you're saying that because you're a bad player". Well first of all, that's the weakest argument you can use, but if you still want some authority to speak, I think Nony is enough =P.

But back to the topic (micro), my question is this: does the game necessarily revolve around ball vs ball a-move, or is just everyone playing ball vs ball a-move now because we don't know the game enough...?
What qxc said.
beetlelisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Poland2276 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-27 03:00:27
April 27 2010 02:59 GMT
#266
Now that I've read entire OP I think that you overdid it too.

It disgusts me that every time I see someone on these forums bash down on a flaw in the game, all he’s ever met with is the same generic response: “Yes but Starcraft II is a different game, ’other’ types of micro/whatever might show up in the future as it develops and evolves”.

You don't want to be disregarded as someone opposed to any kind of change in this particular case but you sound exactly like one in your conclusions. Keep macro in threads about macro, don't bitch about chat channels when it has been already explained why there are none atm and it's obvious there are going to be chat channels in released version.

Putting someone like Dustin Browder in charge of development for SC2 though, is almost like letting one of the many overly-enthuasiastic-and-overly-optimistic TL forum resident D- noobs have the last say about what is good and bad for a multi million dollar game. Sure those crazy (slightly delusional) threads about the viability of some obscure unit or strategy can be fun to read from time to time. But in the end it's always reassuring to have that old veteran come in, one of those fountains of cynicism, to tell you what will work and what won't. What's realistic and what's not. Where your focus should rather lie instead of wasting your time with things might be awesome but don't work in reality. I feel that Blizzard desperately needed but lacked one of those voices in the development of SC2.

Are you still talking about SC2 in this paragraph? If you are trying to say it's "solved" with nothing new to be seen after only 2 months of playing then you hurt the case you are fighting for here.
You make it easier to be ignored.

You make me think devs will ignore this thread the same way they ignored all MBS "discussions" and I am worried about that also because you missed that Banshees can dance perfectly, with hardly any slowing down noticeable. I'm not going to forget a game on Scrap Station on some stream where Banshees had 15, even 26 kills. Major part of those were Marines too.

This isn't the same as Mutalisk and Drones being able to pull something similar off but is definitely a proof this isn't completely gone. If you are trying to prove it is and add some bashing on top of that you are not going to bring it back imo.

And I write this even though at first, lenght of the OP alone made me wrote your article isn't in Final Edits only because it needs to catch more views, my post was 7th on the 1st page I was so glad someone elaborated about this.
wwww
fulmetljaket
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
482 Posts
April 27 2010 03:00 GMT
#267
On April 27 2010 11:18 fulmetljaket wrote:
dear lalush,

taking a break. its been a long 12 years.

sincerely,
micro


i lol'd
"Hunter Seeker Missile Is Gay, Just Like You." - Anon @ US
teekesselchen
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany886 Posts
April 27 2010 03:01 GMT
#268
On April 27 2010 11:54 FoBuLouS wrote:
Very thorough argument, I really do agree that this is a NECESSARY change; the game just wouldn't fit the feel of an e-Sport and just wouldn't feel like starcraft:BW without the moving shot.


THE GAME JUST WOULDNT FIT ESPORTS?????
It's STARCRAFT by BLIZZARD, it has to fit eSports o_O
I can't give you a confirming quote right now but I'm a 100% sure they mentioned several times that they want it to be fit for esports.
However, yes they screwed up.
When they were introduced, he made a witticism, hoping to be liked. She laughed extremely hard, hoping to be liked. Then each drove home alone, staring straight ahead, with the very same twist to their faces.
HalfAmazing
Profile Joined May 2008
Netherlands402 Posts
April 27 2010 03:03 GMT
#269
Excellent article. There is nothing I've been shown by high level players that was impressive or interesting to watch. Macro is easy, micro is non existant, it's nothing but timing. Timing, timing, timing. I don't enjoy watching it and even playing it is getting really stale. Good job pointing out exactly why the game feels the way it does.

I'm having the same feelings I did during the WarCraft III beta; unless drastic changes are made, I won't be buying the retail version. Tired of the game feeling like I'm dragging units through thick syrup making attack-move my only option.
You can figure out the other half.
LaLuSh
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Sweden2358 Posts
April 27 2010 03:03 GMT
#270
On April 27 2010 11:52 Ballistixz wrote:
i have no idea what game you played but scouts was not a efficient counter to mutas at all. muta/scourge demolished them. it may have had "perfect moving shots" but that did not matter when scourge/mutas demolish them. ppl used corsairs because they had splash and if u got enought of them u could take out a good fleet of mutas/scourge with proper micro. thats something scouts could and will never do because they have no splash. just imagine for a minute if corsairs did not have splash dmg. how effective would they be against scourge/mutas even with moving shots? phoenixes has no splash dmg against air targets. give phoenixes splash dmg and i guarantee u they will be usefull with our without the moving shots.


Let's check what points we actually agree with eachother on and what you've misinterpreted me saying:

Scouts are not an efficient counter to mutas

That's what I said in my last post. And I even gave an argument as to why. So I take it we agree? You even say "it may have had perfect moving shots", then you go on attacking me for stuff I haven't said again.

Scouts could never micro against muta/scourge

Well we're lucky there aren't any scourge in SC2 aren't we? But that's not what I meant to say.

SPEED UPGRADED (put it in caps so you can't miss it) scouts are just as good as mutalisks when microing vs scourge/muta. Scratch that, they're even better! They're faster, have faster turning animation. The only downside is they don't have glaives bouncing off on other scourge when microing vs scourge.

Now you can make another post where you say scouts were never used and that corsairs were better. But that's got nothing to do with what I'm arguing.
Whiplash
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States2929 Posts
April 27 2010 03:05 GMT
#271
This is quite possibly the best SC2 article I have read on Team Liquid as of now.

I agree with pretty much every point you made, this is something that blizzard really needs to look at and test. Hell, test it in a patch and see what people make of it. I do hate how everything feels so floaty and bubbly, that was 1 of the first things I noticed in sc2.

I remember feeling that the micro wasn't there as much as it was in sc1. People were like yah give it time (and that has started to happen) but the issue is that the micro is more in using unit abilities, not unit control, which is the entire issue of this article.
Cinematographer / Steadicam Operator. Former Starcraft commentator/player
ComradeDover
Profile Joined November 2009
Bulgaria758 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-27 03:06:44
April 27 2010 03:06 GMT
#272
On April 27 2010 12:03 LaLuSh wrote:
SPEED UPGRADED (put it in caps so you can't miss it) scouts are just as good as mutalisks when microing vs scourge/muta. Scratch that, they're even better! They're faster, have faster turning animation. The only downside is they don't have glaives bouncing off on other scourge when microing vs scourge.


You missed the part about scouts dealing half damage to both mutalisks and scourge. I'd take a mutalisk to micro against scourge over a scout any day, speed upgraded or no.
Bring back 2v2s!
rotinegg
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States1719 Posts
April 27 2010 03:07 GMT
#273
On April 27 2010 12:03 LaLuSh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2010 11:52 Ballistixz wrote:
i have no idea what game you played but scouts was not a efficient counter to mutas at all. muta/scourge demolished them. it may have had "perfect moving shots" but that did not matter when scourge/mutas demolish them. ppl used corsairs because they had splash and if u got enought of them u could take out a good fleet of mutas/scourge with proper micro. thats something scouts could and will never do because they have no splash. just imagine for a minute if corsairs did not have splash dmg. how effective would they be against scourge/mutas even with moving shots? phoenixes has no splash dmg against air targets. give phoenixes splash dmg and i guarantee u they will be usefull with our without the moving shots.


Let's check what points we actually agree with eachother on and what you've misinterpreted me saying:

Scouts are not an efficient counter to mutas

That's what I said in my last post. And I even gave an argument as to why. So I take it we agree? You even say "it may have had perfect moving shots", then you go on attacking me for stuff I haven't said again.

Scouts could never micro against muta/scourge

Well we're lucky there aren't any scourge in SC2 aren't we? But that's not what I meant to say.

SPEED UPGRADED (put it in caps so you can't miss it) scouts are just as good as mutalisks when microing vs scourge/muta. Scratch that, they're even better! They're faster, have faster turning animation. The only downside is they don't have glaives bouncing off on other scourge when microing vs scourge.

Now you can make another post where you say scouts were never used and that corsairs were better. But that's got nothing to do with what I'm arguing.

yelling over the internet and getting into semantics to continue flame wars will not earn your argument any credibility. Good ideas in your OP, but you are doing a terrible job presenting them throughout this entire thread
Translator
teekesselchen
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany886 Posts
April 27 2010 03:12 GMT
#274
On April 27 2010 12:03 HalfAmazing wrote:
Excellent article. There is nothing I've been shown by high level players that was impressive or interesting to watch. Macro is easy, micro is non existant, it's nothing but timing. Timing, timing, timing. I don't enjoy watching it and even playing it is getting really stale. Good job pointing out exactly why the game feels the way it does.

I'm having the same feelings I did during the WarCraft III beta; unless drastic changes are made, I won't be buying the retail version. Tired of the game feeling like I'm dragging units through thick syrup making attack-move my only option.


Yes I think this dragging-through-syrup-feeling is a thing that also applies to CS 1.6 players who dislike other shooter games.
However in Warcraft 3 there still was a huge portion of micro involved, actually a gigantic part with those tiny armies, heros and lots of items, skills, positioning etc. It really seems to totally miss in SC2.
Back to the syrup-thingy, it seems to be some accompyining illness to modern fancy games. Like designers decide it doesn't fit anymore when units make those rapid stop-move-movements anymore and put a buffer in between everything that annoys the crap out of every devoted player but pleases graphic fetishists.
When they were introduced, he made a witticism, hoping to be liked. She laughed extremely hard, hoping to be liked. Then each drove home alone, staring straight ahead, with the very same twist to their faces.
aztrorisk
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States896 Posts
April 27 2010 03:12 GMT
#275
Srry, I don't have the time to read the whole article but I thought i was well thought out.

They don't want mutalisk micro because the unlimited selection makes mutalisk micro too powerful and it will be unbalanced.

"A good solution would be to make multalisk more expensive but stronger"

I agree, some micro should be added back. I don't believe in devolution. The think that I think is the most annoying is the zergling. Zergling used to look like beasts but now they are more like rams. They also seem much weaker to me. Blizzard, make zerglings much faster already!!!
A lock that opens to many keys is a bad lock. A key that opens many locks is a master key.
rasers
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden691 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-27 03:16:43
April 27 2010 03:12 GMT
#276
On April 27 2010 12:01 teekesselchen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2010 11:54 FoBuLouS wrote:
Very thorough argument, I really do agree that this is a NECESSARY change; the game just wouldn't fit the feel of an e-Sport and just wouldn't feel like starcraft:BW without the moving shot.


THE GAME JUST WOULDNT FIT ESPORTS?????
It's STARCRAFT by BLIZZARD, it has to fit eSports o_O
I can't give you a confirming quote right now but I'm a 100% sure they mentioned several times that they want it to be fit for esports.
However, yes they screwed up.

yeah... 80% of the people think "OMFG HAS STARCRAFT IN ITS NAME OMFG ITS GREAT".
SCII wouldnt be that "great" for most of the people if they would name it different. some new rts or whatever ^^ just nto the same name. and the other reason is its just new atm. after playing SC:BW or whatever for so long u want something new atleast for some time.

topic: agree most of it BUT i think u want 2 much SC:BW in SCII.
LunarC
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States1186 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-27 03:14:27
April 27 2010 03:13 GMT
#277
I've said it all along.

Starcraft 2 will never even so much as touch Starcraft 1 if the fundamental elements of gameplay (i.e. linear economic growth aka no macro mechanics to screw up the steady progression of tech and expansion, units that need to be handled specially, a LARGE emphasis on micro to make units even BEGIN to be effective) are not transferred over and it never will if Blizzard doesn't have its entire design staff sit down, play massive amounts of Starcraft Brood War, and write down everything from how units handle to how much difference micro makes to how tech, unit production, and economic expansion scales in the absence of macro mechanics.

Or they can watch the Proleague VODs. Why they don't already constantly reference Proleague VODs and design units and the engine based on the way progamers handle units and armies is beyond me.

Without some serious and drastic changes, Starcraft 2 will be one of the greatest screw-ups in video game history and will never even come CLOSE to equaling Starcraft Brood War as an ESport.
REEBUH!!!
Zapdos_Smithh
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada2620 Posts
April 27 2010 03:13 GMT
#278
WOW!

There is a god and his name is LaLush. Thank you for finally writing an article that FULLY explains what is REALLY lacking from SC2 at the moment. I am SO TIRED of the "just wait for the game to evolve" concept!

Amazing!
GaMeOfFeAr
Profile Joined March 2010
United States26 Posts
April 27 2010 03:14 GMT
#279
On April 27 2010 12:03 HalfAmazing wrote:
Excellent article. There is nothing I've been shown by high level players that was impressive or interesting to watch. Macro is easy, micro is non existant, it's nothing but timing. Timing, timing, timing. I don't enjoy watching it and even playing it is getting really stale. Good job pointing out exactly why the game feels the way it does.

I'm having the same feelings I did during the WarCraft III beta; unless drastic changes are made, I won't be buying the retail version. Tired of the game feeling like I'm dragging units through thick syrup making attack-move my only option.


No one will miss you. No drastic changes are necessary. Stop comparing the micro and macro of players like Jaedong and Flash, to your "high level players", who are really just amateurs playing an incomplete game.
Life is a game based on fear.
ymirheim
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden300 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-27 03:21:23
April 27 2010 03:15 GMT
#280
While I by no means played broodwar for 10 years I just feel compelled to ask as I have in other threads about this. Isn't it way way way waaaay too early to make such definite assumptions?

So we got a lot of people, mainly those who played broodwar a lot wanting starcraft 2 to be fixed to bring back the micro of broodwar. First of all "fixed" I think is a weird look at it because the micro in broodwar was in many cases not features at all but rather glitches or unexpected behavior of mechanics that gave the game depth.
The thing I have to ask and this is not a rhetorical question or a gotcha kinda thing, I am genuinely curious because I did not follow broodwar continuously from its launch until now, but just how much of the "micro" in broodwar were people actually aware of early in its existance? Did people vulture kite in the starcraft beta? Did people know you could attack move with Goliaths to get way more shots off at an enemy air force? Actually I believe I heard somewhere that mutalisk stacking was not discovered until very very late in broodwars lifespan.

I say people are obsessing too much about how starcraft 2 is not broodwar and missing out on instead finding out the perks in starcraft 2. If you don't want autosplitting, multiple building selection a 3d view in which you can't hide things under floating buildings then broodwar still works on modern computers so just go play it.
I actually think there is quite a bit of micro in starcraft 2, it might be different but its there and to a great extent people just have not figured out how to abuse the game mechanics either as well as in broodwar. We still got 10 years to go on that one.

All in all, starcraft, one and two is such a fast and complex game with so much stuff going on that no matter how high your apm is, it is not theoretically possible to have full attention on everything all the time, when blizzard introduced mbs for example it did not kill off a part of the game, it just freed up some attention that went in to going back and clicking all your buildings but that attention just then got funneled into something else. Same with micro and the longer the game lives, the competitiveness of top level play is going to make the best players find the tiny little things that give an edge and that will grow into finding out all new stuff that no one thought of before.

Wouldn't it just be a mistake to assume that we can say at this point that micro in stracraft 2 is fully developed, the gaming community has now perfected it to its full extent?

edit: I also really have to wonder just how many of all the people who sign up on the nay sayers side about starcraft 2 depth are actually playing the beta. I know there are people who play beta and make these arguments that sc2 will never be broodwar etc but I think there is just loads of people who played a lot of bw who are very conservative about the game and are pretty much just wanting to hear someone confirm their unjustified preconceptions that the game is too slick and then whenever someone makes that argument they just take it at face value.
The only thing you should feel when you shoot someone... is the recoil
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 79 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1637
Artosis 631
White-Ra 142
910 47
Dota 2
monkeys_forever551
NeuroSwarm185
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv227
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe145
Heroes of the Storm
Trikslyr108
Other Games
summit1g8171
shahzam592
JimRising 468
C9.Mang0319
ArmadaUGS48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick727
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream329
Other Games
BasetradeTV186
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 128
• Letter145
• davetesta4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
9h 56m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
23h 56m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.