• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:02
CEST 00:02
KST 07:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9100 users

Beta Balance Update #10 - Page 73

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 HotS
1835 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 92 Next
MilesTeg
Profile Joined September 2010
France1271 Posts
December 22 2012 10:31 GMT
#1441
Guys, every race has horrible whiners. Instead of discussing which race has the worst whiners just don't be one of them.

It's not the race you play, it's the kind of person you are...And a lot of people in his thread are fucking idiots.
Psychobabas
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
2531 Posts
December 22 2012 11:44 GMT
#1442
On December 21 2012 13:11 DemigodcelpH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2012 10:23 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On December 20 2012 15:22 larse wrote:
To those how say the buffed fungal is fine. Here is the range-10 fungal in action.



http://youtu.be/w6Tdl6oMYXE?t=16m24s

lmao...what a joke. Nice testing, Blizz.

Seriously, just make it back to range 9, not a projectile, and change it to a 50% or even 75% slow and call it a fucking day. That's all that needs to be done to fungal, make it not freeze units -_-


LOL

How could something so ridiculous get past the office? At this point I really don't see how Blizzard could not have a hidden agenda. "Mech is in an rather nonviable state vs anything but non-mirror... sounds like a great time to do nothing about it and buff fungal to stronger than WoL!"


It got past the testing because they have "grandmasters" testing it. That infestor range is just lmao
madespecifically
Profile Joined December 2012
39 Posts
December 22 2012 12:19 GMT
#1443
On December 22 2012 20:44 Psychobabas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2012 13:11 DemigodcelpH wrote:
On December 21 2012 10:23 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On December 20 2012 15:22 larse wrote:
To those how say the buffed fungal is fine. Here is the range-10 fungal in action.

http://youtu.be/w6Tdl6oMYXE?t=16m24s


http://youtu.be/w6Tdl6oMYXE?t=16m24s

lmao...what a joke. Nice testing, Blizz.

Seriously, just make it back to range 9, not a projectile, and change it to a 50% or even 75% slow and call it a fucking day. That's all that needs to be done to fungal, make it not freeze units -_-


LOL

How could something so ridiculous get past the office? At this point I really don't see how Blizzard could not have a hidden agenda. "Mech is in an rather nonviable state vs anything but non-mirror... sounds like a great time to do nothing about it and buff fungal to stronger than WoL!"


It got past the testing because they have "grandmasters" testing it. That infestor range is just lmao

The infestor change is a testament that the blizzard balance team doesn't listen to the community nor is competent enough to do balance. I cancelled my preorder not because I dont believe they will nerf infestor once again, but because I refuse to believe there is any comprehensible reason why you would buff the strongest unit in the game at a moment where zerg is dominating WOL and when you promised you would actually nerf infestor. Is it some mind game, I don't care to stick around to understand. Have fun playing a game where every single matchup is ZvP or ZvZ.
Salteador Neo
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Andorra5591 Posts
December 22 2012 12:46 GMT
#1444
It's not even about being good at the game or having a lot of experience in balancing RTS games lol

I haven't touched the game in over a game and when I did I wasn't that good anyway, yet I can see easily this is a huge mistake of a buff withouth even testing it. It's just common sense really.
Revolutionist fan
kaNt-
Profile Joined December 2012
163 Posts
December 22 2012 12:50 GMT
#1445
I will switch to zerg is HotS, ezpz...
zergie domination to continue until LotV...
GJ Blizzard
kaNt-
Profile Joined December 2012
163 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-22 12:52:51
December 22 2012 12:52 GMT
#1446
On December 22 2012 21:50 kaNt- wrote:
I will switch to zerg is HotS, ezpz...
zergie domination to continue until LotV...
GJ Blizzard


Btw, a lot of people that bought the pre-order are banging their heads to the wall. I feel sorry for you guys .
Lucky I didn´t preorder the HotS yet, knowing that blizz will mess up the things.
AEDavo
Profile Joined December 2012
United Kingdom2 Posts
December 22 2012 12:52 GMT
#1447
On December 19 2012 06:11 HollowLord wrote:
How about that blink nerf eh? Wasn't expecting that one.


Yeah by and large i think this is just refinement on previous patches, but the blink thing has seemed to come out of nowhere. :O
Who dares usually gets hurt.
rEalGuapo
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany832 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-22 13:00:18
December 22 2012 12:56 GMT
#1448
As a Protoss I have to say it is fine with me.
Stargate will most likely become the new standard in HotS and Infestors even with 10 Range will suck against Tempest Carrier VR. Especially since with a projectile it is harder to fungal interceptors.

In ZvT however, this is a big problem.
And still, I see no Ghosts against Infestors. Snipe has 10 Range and is instant.

I think that if Terrans would approach it the way Protoss have to micro their Templar in lategame PvT they could succeed.
Setting up flanks of cloaked ghosts and darting in to EMP/Snipe.
I have never seen someone try that, since the Ghost nerf Terrans never built them again in TvZ, just because they like to cry OPOPOP

I really think there are a lot of options.
I would not get too upset about a video that shows fungal against someone who is unable to spread Vikings . . .


Oh and by the way:
This is a BETA!
Blizzard WILL test stuff that looks completely retarded just to see how it plays out.
They will keep doing that and after they collected all the data they feel necessary a new expansion will be made.
You guys act like the game will be whatever the last version of the Beta looks like.
That will not be the case, they might pick up concepts from the very beginning of the Beta. They might introduce something completely new.
You all should chill, stay constructive and have fun with the new toys..
madespecifically
Profile Joined December 2012
39 Posts
December 22 2012 12:57 GMT
#1449
On December 22 2012 21:52 kaNt- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2012 21:50 kaNt- wrote:
I will switch to zerg is HotS, ezpz...
zergie domination to continue until LotV...
GJ Blizzard


Btw, a lot of people that bought the pre-order are banging their heads to the wall. I feel sorry for you guys .
Lucky I didn´t preorder the HotS yet, knowing that blizz will mess up the things.

You can cancell a preorder and they will transfer you back the money, at least in Eu.
AEDavo
Profile Joined December 2012
United Kingdom2 Posts
December 22 2012 13:00 GMT
#1450
On December 22 2012 21:57 madespecifically wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2012 21:52 kaNt- wrote:
On December 22 2012 21:50 kaNt- wrote:
I will switch to zerg is HotS, ezpz...
zergie domination to continue until LotV...
GJ Blizzard


Btw, a lot of people that bought the pre-order are banging their heads to the wall. I feel sorry for you guys .
Lucky I didn´t preorder the HotS yet, knowing that blizz will mess up the things.

You can cancell a preorder and they will transfer you back the money, at least in Eu.


I pre-ordered with GAME here in the UK and they don't take the money until the game is released so if i cancelled i'd get free Beta lol
Who dares usually gets hurt.
kaNt-
Profile Joined December 2012
163 Posts
December 22 2012 13:02 GMT
#1451
On December 22 2012 21:57 madespecifically wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2012 21:52 kaNt- wrote:
On December 22 2012 21:50 kaNt- wrote:
I will switch to zerg is HotS, ezpz...
zergie domination to continue until LotV...
GJ Blizzard


Btw, a lot of people that bought the pre-order are banging their heads to the wall. I feel sorry for you guys .
Lucky I didn´t preorder the HotS yet, knowing that blizz will mess up the things.

You can cancell a preorder and they will transfer you back the money, at least in Eu.


I won´t but HotS until is decently balanced.
cRueLLLL
Profile Joined December 2012
United Kingdom1 Post
Last Edited: 2012-12-22 13:46:59
December 22 2012 13:46 GMT
#1452
Regarding Fungal Growth, I think we need a solution that remains true to it's original goal (to reduce mobility of enemy units, allowing zerg to 'swarm' their opponent) without being totally OP.

I suggest the following solution which I believe achieves both the above:

Fungal Growth
Damage remains the same over 4 seconds however movement speed slowly returns to normal:
For example:
0s 2s: Units are rooted
2s - 3s: Units regain 50% move speed
3s - 4s: Units regain 75% move speed

This will both give the opportunity for zerg units to gain surrounds and positional advantages (as the spell is designed,) however, once units regain their ability to move, the opponent is granted with a more enabling options such as:
o They can spread their affected units which will reduce the impact of the next ('chain') fungal
o They have the ability to escape into Warp Prisms, Medivacs etc.

We should be careful not to completely nerf the spell but we do need to allow the opponent the ability to use skill to reduce the spell's devastating effect.

Peace out x
Avicularia
Profile Joined February 2012
540 Posts
December 22 2012 13:48 GMT
#1453
On December 22 2012 21:52 kaNt- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2012 21:50 kaNt- wrote:
I will switch to zerg is HotS, ezpz...
zergie domination to continue until LotV...
GJ Blizzard


Btw, a lot of people that bought the pre-order are banging their heads to the wall. I feel sorry for you guys .
Lucky I didn´t preorder the HotS yet, knowing that blizz will mess up the things.


Do you even know what is beta for? Some people are incredibly stupid...
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10382 Posts
December 22 2012 13:59 GMT
#1454
On December 22 2012 22:46 cRueLLLL wrote:
Regarding Fungal Growth, I think we need a solution that remains true to it's original goal (to reduce mobility of enemy units, allowing zerg to 'swarm' their opponent) without being totally OP.

I suggest the following solution which I believe achieves both the above:

Fungal Growth
Damage remains the same over 4 seconds however movement speed slowly returns to normal:
For example:
0s 2s: Units are rooted
2s - 3s: Units regain 50% move speed
3s - 4s: Units regain 75% move speed

This will both give the opportunity for zerg units to gain surrounds and positional advantages (as the spell is designed,) however, once units regain their ability to move, the opponent is granted with a more enabling options such as:
o They can spread their affected units which will reduce the impact of the next ('chain') fungal
o They have the ability to escape into Warp Prisms, Medivacs etc.

We should be careful not to completely nerf the spell but we do need to allow the opponent the ability to use skill to reduce the spell's devastating effect.

Peace out x


I like this sort of idea, i've already made a thread of it on Bnet so hopefully it's read
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-22 14:03:12
December 22 2012 14:02 GMT
#1455
On December 22 2012 21:56 rEalGuapo wrote:
As a Protoss I have to say it is fine with me.
Stargate will most likely become the new standard in HotS and Infestors even with 10 Range will suck against Tempest Carrier VR. Especially since with a projectile it is harder to fungal interceptors.

In ZvT however, this is a big problem.
And still, I see no Ghosts against Infestors. Snipe has 10 Range and is instant.

I think that if Terrans would approach it the way Protoss have to micro their Templar in lategame PvT they could succeed.
Setting up flanks of cloaked ghosts and darting in to EMP/Snipe.
I have never seen someone try that, since the Ghost nerf Terrans never built them again in TvZ, just because they like to cry OPOPOP

I really think there are a lot of options.
I would not get too upset about a video that shows fungal against someone who is unable to spread Vikings . . .


Oh and by the way:
This is a BETA!
Blizzard WILL test stuff that looks completely retarded just to see how it plays out.
They will keep doing that and after they collected all the data they feel necessary a new expansion will be made.
You guys act like the game will be whatever the last version of the Beta looks like.
That will not be the case, they might pick up concepts from the very beginning of the Beta. They might introduce something completely new.
You all should chill, stay constructive and have fun with the new toys..


Because if the zergs see the ghosts before they get into infestor range, they are as good as dead. If it a HUGE risk to setup flanks as terrans against zerg because you can't pull away. When you setup flanks as zerg vs terrans, it is much easier since if terrans spot your flanking units, you can get away so easily. If ghost had zergling speed, you would see much more flanking.
DoubleReed
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4130 Posts
December 22 2012 15:23 GMT
#1456
I posted this on the battle.net forums, I wonder what TL.net thinks of it:

I like that Blizzard is taking another look at fungal growth. It seems like they aren't interested in actually making Fungal a 'slowing' spell, so I had a possible alternative that Blizzard might want to play around with. I was thinking that Fungal could do an initial rooting for like 1-1.5 seconds or so, but after that the Fungaled units slowly regain their speed over the duration of the spell. It might offer a more dynamic way to play.

Minor detail things:

-The speed of units would be dynamic over time of the spell. I think that sounds really really cool, especially in combination with creep and stim and such. Like the difference between outrunning a baneling and dying could be down to even crazier timings.

-Obviously mass infestor would be less powerful as you need more fungals to actually keep an opponent directly in place for a long period of time.

-I guess the 'status effect' of fungal prevents blink, so even the slowed Stalkers would be unable to blink?

-This would obviously lessen infestors amazing power against air units (however it would still be pretty damn powerful). They would not be so absurdly dominant against muta clumps, for instance. I'm not sure if that's good or bad, but it would certainly make the Hydralisk better in many circumstances.

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7415643710?page=1#0

They obviously are not done tinkering with fungal, so I think people are overdramatic with this balance update.
rEalGuapo
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany832 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-22 15:46:10
December 22 2012 15:32 GMT
#1457
On December 22 2012 23:02 vthree wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2012 21:56 rEalGuapo wrote:
As a Protoss I have to say it is fine with me.
Stargate will most likely become the new standard in HotS and Infestors even with 10 Range will suck against Tempest Carrier VR. Especially since with a projectile it is harder to fungal interceptors.

In ZvT however, this is a big problem.
And still, I see no Ghosts against Infestors. Snipe has 10 Range and is instant.

I think that if Terrans would approach it the way Protoss have to micro their Templar in lategame PvT they could succeed.
Setting up flanks of cloaked ghosts and darting in to EMP/Snipe.
I have never seen someone try that, since the Ghost nerf Terrans never built them again in TvZ, just because they like to cry OPOPOP

I really think there are a lot of options.
I would not get too upset about a video that shows fungal against someone who is unable to spread Vikings . . .


Oh and by the way:
This is a BETA!
Blizzard WILL test stuff that looks completely retarded just to see how it plays out.
They will keep doing that and after they collected all the data they feel necessary a new expansion will be made.
You guys act like the game will be whatever the last version of the Beta looks like.
That will not be the case, they might pick up concepts from the very beginning of the Beta. They might introduce something completely new.
You all should chill, stay constructive and have fun with the new toys..


Because if the zergs see the ghosts before they get into infestor range, they are as good as dead. If it a HUGE risk to setup flanks as terrans against zerg because you can't pull away. When you setup flanks as zerg vs terrans, it is much easier since if terrans spot your flanking units, you can get away so easily. If ghost had zergling speed, you would see much more flanking.


Zerg will have a pretty hard time seeing cloaked ghosts that are not near his units.
Seeing them would require Overseers spread over the entire map, probably not the best thing when Vikings are in play.

Well I should really stop giving advice to Terran players.
The mentality of 99% of the Terrans seems to be "If this thing doesn't work I will not change anything but make forum posts about how there is nothing Terran can do and shut down anyone who thinks different."
convention
Profile Joined October 2011
United States622 Posts
December 22 2012 16:08 GMT
#1458
On December 23 2012 00:32 rEalGuapo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2012 23:02 vthree wrote:
On December 22 2012 21:56 rEalGuapo wrote:
As a Protoss I have to say it is fine with me.
Stargate will most likely become the new standard in HotS and Infestors even with 10 Range will suck against Tempest Carrier VR. Especially since with a projectile it is harder to fungal interceptors.

In ZvT however, this is a big problem.
And still, I see no Ghosts against Infestors. Snipe has 10 Range and is instant.

I think that if Terrans would approach it the way Protoss have to micro their Templar in lategame PvT they could succeed.
Setting up flanks of cloaked ghosts and darting in to EMP/Snipe.
I have never seen someone try that, since the Ghost nerf Terrans never built them again in TvZ, just because they like to cry OPOPOP

I really think there are a lot of options.
I would not get too upset about a video that shows fungal against someone who is unable to spread Vikings . . .


Oh and by the way:
This is a BETA!
Blizzard WILL test stuff that looks completely retarded just to see how it plays out.
They will keep doing that and after they collected all the data they feel necessary a new expansion will be made.
You guys act like the game will be whatever the last version of the Beta looks like.
That will not be the case, they might pick up concepts from the very beginning of the Beta. They might introduce something completely new.
You all should chill, stay constructive and have fun with the new toys..


Because if the zergs see the ghosts before they get into infestor range, they are as good as dead. If it a HUGE risk to setup flanks as terrans against zerg because you can't pull away. When you setup flanks as zerg vs terrans, it is much easier since if terrans spot your flanking units, you can get away so easily. If ghost had zergling speed, you would see much more flanking.


Zerg will have a pretty hard time seeing cloaked ghosts that are not near his units.
Seeing them would require Overseers spread over the entire map, probably not the best thing when Vikings are in play.

Well I should really stop giving advice to Terran players.
The mentality of 99% of the Terrans seems to be "If this thing doesn't work I will not change anything but make forum posts about how there is nothing Terran can do and shut down anyone who thinks different."

There is a really really good reason why you don't see ghosts in competitive play. You don't get your money's worth from them, as it is very hard to actually get snipes off of a zerg that is on an equal skill level. Then when you lose your huge investment, you get rolled over because you are now missing 6 vikings from your air army. Good luck breaking through corruptors while changed fungaled against that. To fight a zerg army, you have to have a perfect unit composition to stand a slight chance. You can't have supply locked up in ghosts when it is very unlikely you will get any infestor kills. I play random (at high plat, so take it what you will), and when I get zerg into the late game against protoss or terran I actually don't do injects anymore. If I just pay attention to my army and only my army, then no ghosts will get anywhere near me and I won't lose any units. The point being, it is hard to snipe ghosts at a low level, and since pros never use ghosts it must also be hard to snipe infestors at a high level. It just is not worth it to get ghosts.
Dynamitekid
Profile Joined November 2012
United States55 Posts
December 22 2012 16:24 GMT
#1459
Is it me or are the new units in HOTS are really boring except the viper?
PanzerElite
Profile Joined May 2012
540 Posts
December 22 2012 16:39 GMT
#1460
On December 23 2012 01:24 Dynamitekid wrote:
Is it me or are the new units in HOTS are really boring except the viper?

The viper is so silly, have you seen today's gsl show matches? Silly in stupid design/animation. It's horrible to see thors/collosus/tanks/tempest/medivacs being pulled. It looks so silly i can't take hots serious anymore.
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 92 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
SpeCial 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 271
MaD[AoV]30
910 25
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 458
Counter-Strike
fl0m4229
Fnx 603
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox433
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4248
Liquid`Hasu563
Other Games
summit1g6119
FrodaN628
C9.Mang0228
JuggernautJason31
Trikslyr10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV249
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21443
Other Games
• Shiphtur814
• imaqtpie774
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 58m
Patches Events
17h 58m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.