• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:45
CEST 19:45
KST 02:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7531 users

TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 - Page 122

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 120 121 122 123 124 234 Next
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-12 23:32:15
July 12 2016 22:51 GMT
#2421
@phyre I was always under the impression that the main muscles you're activating in a deadlift are your lower back muscles, so it failing first is a good thing, no? Followed by glutes, hamstrings, and remaining core as secondary, and calves, quads, traps, shoulders as tertiary (though still hitting them quite hard). I posted my rough workout plan like a page back, and I think my workout is relatively balanced. I do low bar squat 1-2x and deadlift once every 5-6 days, and I find that's more than plenty for back development (I think good mornings are one of the worse exercises, and hyperextensions are imo unnecessary) , while I do abs because I don't feel any exercise puts adequate tension on them. I'm not saying the exercises don't use any abs, but just less.

So yeah, I dunno, I'm not lifting what you're lifting, so maybe it changes, but I knew people who would do no specific ab stuff and stick to a more Starting Strength/Smolov/etc, or other huge compound lift routine, and really struggled with stuff like leg raises, L-sits, or that pull-up L-sit while moving legs side to side (things I consider more practical strength). My theory is that the social butterflies often have a more practical to human life focus (and that's not just talking aesthetic), while the guys visiting forums like here are more often less social guys, and the goal is more to give them something to keep themselves occupied, have a goal to work towards, progress to see, etc. So I think naturally the conversation here is a bit slanted towards those goals here. I don't know too many people who do the kind of powerlifting more common here, but the few I know, I'm rather disappointed with their abilities to run, cycle, hike/scramble, swim, and just do neat stuff with their body. I was in a Dodgeball League two years ago, and there was a couple guys that could do backflips, I have a friend who can do muscle ups and planches, walk on his hands. When I go to a club (infrequent), see someone break a couple breakdance moves. I dunno, it's just cool shit, and they are fun people to be around.

I think the less social you are, the less you'll value these things, but anyway, sorry about the continuous rambling, it's just off topic at this point. Just kind of trying to share where I'm coming from because almost every time I come to this thread my viewpoints seem out of place here.

@FFGenerations Sweet choice! You'll never forget taking a multivitamin again hah. Just remember, if you compare the label, the gummies have only 30%~ of the Vitamins that a regular multivitamin has, they're also more expensive, so if money is a thing, yeah.

I don't eat the best either, it's all about making small progressive changes that are sustainable to you though. I've been on and off more times than I can count, and it took me longer to learn than I would have liked. I've been going well the last few months though, and the motivation is there, so I think I've figured out what works for me. I'm surprised that you're saying that you're unfit, I feel like you've been posting in this thread for a long time.

@IgnE

Hmm, I don't walk to exhaust this topic. Most people don't do weighted push-ups, or do only slightly weighted, so I think you could attribute the less injuries with push ups due to it being more difficult to injury yourself with 65% BW pushing against you, plus whatever weighted stuff you have, versus a bench press, where since it's more controlled it's easier to go to failure. I also think it's more natural to flare your elbows out during bench press, and during a bench press it feels more natural going down to almost your neck area, while for a push-up the imaginary bar is lower.

I don't want to be talking out of my ass, so I'll just say it's definitely possible, a bit against my intuition, but outside of my experience to be giving good input on.
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-12 23:52:52
July 12 2016 23:49 GMT
#2422
On July 13 2016 07:51 FiWiFaKi wrote:
@FFGenerations Sweet choice! You'll never forget taking a multivitamin again hah. Just remember, if you compare the label, the gummies have only 30%~ of the Vitamins that a regular multivitamin has, they're also more expensive, so if money is a thing, yeah.

I don't eat the best either, it's all about making small progressive changes that are sustainable to you though. I've been on and off more times than I can count, and it took me longer to learn than I would have liked. I've been going well the last few months though, and the motivation is there, so I think I've figured out what works for me. I'm surprised that you're saying that you're unfit, I feel like you've been posting in this thread for a long time.


yeah i ntoiced they seem to have a lot less shit in. like no iron iirc and no random shit. i got 250 bottle for ~£20 so figured that's like half a year for 20 quid can't be too bad. i am broke now tho lol gotta spend £100/month or less from now on

ive been here since 2011 (still wondering where Energies went) but made no more than like 3 months progress in that time coz of gaps. i have stopped smoking tho (fingers crossed) and cut my drinking down from like 25 units every week to 25 units in 6 months so this thread is probably the reason i'm still alive today lol
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-13 01:24:15
July 13 2016 01:10 GMT
#2423
On July 13 2016 08:49 FFGenerations wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2016 07:51 FiWiFaKi wrote:
@FFGenerations Sweet choice! You'll never forget taking a multivitamin again hah. Just remember, if you compare the label, the gummies have only 30%~ of the Vitamins that a regular multivitamin has, they're also more expensive, so if money is a thing, yeah.

I don't eat the best either, it's all about making small progressive changes that are sustainable to you though. I've been on and off more times than I can count, and it took me longer to learn than I would have liked. I've been going well the last few months though, and the motivation is there, so I think I've figured out what works for me. I'm surprised that you're saying that you're unfit, I feel like you've been posting in this thread for a long time.


yeah i ntoiced they seem to have a lot less shit in. like no iron iirc and no random shit. i got 250 bottle for ~£20 so figured that's like half a year for 20 quid can't be too bad. i am broke now tho lol gotta spend £100/month or less from now on

ive been here since 2011 (still wondering where Energies went) but made no more than like 3 months progress in that time coz of gaps. i have stopped smoking tho (fingers crossed) and cut my drinking down from like 25 units every week to 25 units in 6 months so this thread is probably the reason i'm still alive today lol


Good job on stopping smoking. I'm somewhere in the range of a pack every 3 weeks for the last 4 months. A bit unfortunate that I didn't manage to stop yet, but I'm super close and good progress from my previous 4ish a day in the year before. Lack of money does that, huh?

In other news, tomorrow I'm doing my most difficult Scramble yet (I think that classifies as health & fitness). Lady Macdonald, the crux of the climb is here:


I will be crawling on fours

I've done quite a few others like Mount Yamnuska, Heart Mountain, Temple, Eiffel Peak, but nothing quite like this one. The only thing that I've done close to this level is probably the Gap Peak Traverse:

[image loading]

Anyway, you guys will know if I die, but gotta be tough for the gf lol.
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
July 13 2016 01:21 GMT
#2424
welp, goodbye
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
JumpinJupiters
Profile Joined January 2004
Brazil23 Posts
July 13 2016 01:32 GMT
#2425
So I tried beta-alanine today for 1st time. Stacked it with creatine pre workout. Felt weird during crossfit did some heavy deadlifts and a cardio workout. Felt a tad better on the deadlift and as for the workout i'm not sure was a terrible wod for me (burpees + box jumps)

where i noticed a big difference was on my bike back home. i bike to and from the cf gym. i always look at the pedometer, my bike isnt great so going fast is hard- my top speeds after workout is capped at like ~30 and i never leave it at heaviest gear today biking back i noticed it was really light and i always try to do a sprint type bike back home to help improve cardio - so i just started pounding and speed went up easily to 36 at the heaviest gear where i held all way back home lol my legs wasn't burning as it would normally at this rate. So decent improvement not very noticeable during the cf workout itself cause its so sporadic that i do some movements but since i bike everday this change was super evident.
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7681 Posts
July 13 2016 02:33 GMT
#2426
well beta-alanine probably not going to have that kind of effect after 1 dose so placebo effect was strong

but it's not a bad supp if you don't mind spending the money on it.
The unrealistic sound of these propositions is indicative, not of their utopian character, but of the strength of the forces which prevent their realization.
Garbels
Profile Joined July 2010
Austria653 Posts
July 13 2016 07:24 GMT
#2427
On July 13 2016 10:10 FiWiFaKi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2016 08:49 FFGenerations wrote:
On July 13 2016 07:51 FiWiFaKi wrote:
@FFGenerations Sweet choice! You'll never forget taking a multivitamin again hah. Just remember, if you compare the label, the gummies have only 30%~ of the Vitamins that a regular multivitamin has, they're also more expensive, so if money is a thing, yeah.

I don't eat the best either, it's all about making small progressive changes that are sustainable to you though. I've been on and off more times than I can count, and it took me longer to learn than I would have liked. I've been going well the last few months though, and the motivation is there, so I think I've figured out what works for me. I'm surprised that you're saying that you're unfit, I feel like you've been posting in this thread for a long time.


yeah i ntoiced they seem to have a lot less shit in. like no iron iirc and no random shit. i got 250 bottle for ~£20 so figured that's like half a year for 20 quid can't be too bad. i am broke now tho lol gotta spend £100/month or less from now on

ive been here since 2011 (still wondering where Energies went) but made no more than like 3 months progress in that time coz of gaps. i have stopped smoking tho (fingers crossed) and cut my drinking down from like 25 units every week to 25 units in 6 months so this thread is probably the reason i'm still alive today lol


Good job on stopping smoking. I'm somewhere in the range of a pack every 3 weeks for the last 4 months. A bit unfortunate that I didn't manage to stop yet, but I'm super close and good progress from my previous 4ish a day in the year before. Lack of money does that, huh?

In other news, tomorrow I'm doing my most difficult Scramble yet (I think that classifies as health & fitness). Lady Macdonald, the crux of the climb is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOJs0nY-B9o
I will be crawling on fours

I've done quite a few others like Mount Yamnuska, Heart Mountain, Temple, Eiffel Peak, but nothing quite like this one. The only thing that I've done close to this level is probably the Gap Peak Traverse:

[image loading]

Anyway, you guys will know if I die, but gotta be tough for the gf lol.

Wow so much exposure. No shame in not walking the last meters especially in bad conditions.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-13 12:36:53
July 13 2016 12:36 GMT
#2428
Beta-alanine gave me crazy parasthesia, had to like spread the dosage real thin throughout the day to not feel funny for a few hours. My first time I downed the whole thing in my pre-workout in about 10 minutes.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
JumpinJupiters
Profile Joined January 2004
Brazil23 Posts
July 13 2016 13:33 GMT
#2429
^lol i read about that but if i felt anything it was very minor... i felt a little numb actually was weird experience
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
July 13 2016 15:41 GMT
#2430
On July 13 2016 22:33 JumpinJupiters wrote:
^lol i read about that but if i felt anything it was very minor... i felt a little numb actually was weird experience

Right, if its more extreme you feel prickly all over and really tingly in your hands and feet.

@phyre The dumbbell on the abdomen thing, Leeman just has a giant gut, you don't actually see that much movement when you do that, do you?
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
July 20 2016 00:48 GMT
#2431
Has anyone tried the recipes on this site, or know of any others like it, or cookbooks:

http://fitmencook.com/
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
July 20 2016 14:09 GMT
#2432
I've had some recipes from here: http://www.muscleforlife.com/category/recipes/
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
July 23 2016 02:59 GMT
#2433
The Crossfit Games is even more brutal than last year. Kinda like an attrition event.
Ehzera
Profile Blog Joined August 2014
Singapore212 Posts
July 27 2016 11:39 GMT
#2434
18 days out from my meet. Bw was 85.4 in the morning, think I can definitely make u82.5. Managed to re-injure my glute so there goes my chances of winning my cat I think, but at least I can get the bench record - it's at 110 now.

Today's bench session was 107.5 2x2, then 110 2x2. Hopefully I can hit 120 at the meet!

“A tree without roots is just a piece of wood.” - Marco Pierre White
Jerubaal
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States7684 Posts
July 29 2016 03:42 GMT
#2435
Hi! I'm back to stir up more shit!

So I just finished reading Gary Taubes's Good Calories, Bad Calories, but first we have a questionable citation to clear up. One of the sad things about the book is the sorry state of nutritional science and how scientists and "scientists" would ignore, distort or even contradict the findings of their studies. Ethan Sims isn't a bad guy, but, especially early on, he would simply ignore troubling things instead of thinking about them. Most of the studies he performed were about caloric intake, not about the quality of the food, so he neglected to discuss that much. That's why there was basically no information about food quality in the reports we read. The information we need comes from collaborators: Edward Horton said that the prisoners would "stare at plates of porkchops" and would refuse to eat enough. Elliot Danforth said that conducting an overfeeding study with just meat was "a physical impossibility".

The book was pretty interesting, if a little long in the tooth sometimes. I'd say at least 75% of the book, maybe more, is a description of a scientific study of some kind. It really explains sorry state of nutritional science and why such crappola was forced down our throat. If you'd like me to go into greater detail I can. The sad thing is that almost none of it is in dispute, but because of the shitty misinformation's effect on us, the bad attitudes still remain.
I'm not stupid, a marauder just shot my brain.
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
July 30 2016 17:51 GMT
#2436
In case anyone had any doubt decaf's thighs are the size of my waist and his team is MURICA.
Jerubaal
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States7684 Posts
July 30 2016 19:08 GMT
#2437
@FiWiFaKi Quibbling, but I thought the deadlift should activate the mid back more than the lower back.
I'm not stupid, a marauder just shot my brain.
tenacity
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1587 Posts
July 30 2016 21:31 GMT
#2438
On July 27 2016 20:39 Ehzera wrote:
18 days out from my meet. Bw was 85.4 in the morning, think I can definitely make u82.5. Managed to re-injure my glute so there goes my chances of winning my cat I think, but at least I can get the bench record - it's at 110 now.

Today's bench session was 107.5 2x2, then 110 2x2. Hopefully I can hit 120 at the meet!

https://youtu.be/Ncw1YO6v2lE


im a total newb when it comes to weightlifting but to me it looks like ur back is bend way too hard?
It does not need to be fun to be fun.
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-31 01:14:20
July 31 2016 01:07 GMT
#2439
On July 31 2016 06:31 tenacity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2016 20:39 Ehzera wrote:
18 days out from my meet. Bw was 85.4 in the morning, think I can definitely make u82.5. Managed to re-injure my glute so there goes my chances of winning my cat I think, but at least I can get the bench record - it's at 110 now.

Today's bench session was 107.5 2x2, then 110 2x2. Hopefully I can hit 120 at the meet!

https://youtu.be/Ncw1YO6v2lE


im a total newb when it comes to weightlifting but to me it looks like ur back is bend way too hard?


It's fine since his focus is to get a WR in singapore for a weight class, and I'm sure Ehzera knows what he's doing to that extent.

But yes, if your goal is increasing size and strength in a safe manner as an average beginner or early-intermediate, don't do that. Though I think for a powerlifting bench, it's pretty good form, although from what I've seen for WR's elbows are a bit more flared out than I'm used to, but whatever works.
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
Ehzera
Profile Blog Joined August 2014
Singapore212 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-31 11:28:31
July 31 2016 11:05 GMT
#2440
On July 31 2016 10:07 FiWiFaKi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2016 06:31 tenacity wrote:
On July 27 2016 20:39 Ehzera wrote:
18 days out from my meet. Bw was 85.4 in the morning, think I can definitely make u82.5. Managed to re-injure my glute so there goes my chances of winning my cat I think, but at least I can get the bench record - it's at 110 now.

Today's bench session was 107.5 2x2, then 110 2x2. Hopefully I can hit 120 at the meet!

https://youtu.be/Ncw1YO6v2lE


im a total newb when it comes to weightlifting but to me it looks like ur back is bend way too hard?


It's fine since his focus is to get a WR in singapore for a weight class, and I'm sure Ehzera knows what he's doing to that extent.

But yes, if your goal is increasing size and strength in a safe manner as an average beginner or early-intermediate, don't do that. Though I think for a powerlifting bench, it's pretty good form, although from what I've seen for WR's elbows are a bit more flared out than I'm used to, but whatever works.


Yeah I don't know enough to say that it's a safe thing to do, but doing that makes the bench feel safer to me because of better tightness, control, and retraction.

Anyway, deadlifts moving pretty nicely lately, been working on my technique and having more patience off the floor. My torn glute is slowly getting better, very limited if not no pain now. Would've been happier if I wasn't 2 weeks out already but I'll take whatever victories I can get.

This is a set of of 200kg double on Sumo:

“A tree without roots is just a piece of wood.” - Marco Pierre White
Prev 1 120 121 122 123 124 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2641
RotterdaM708
TaKeTV 306
IndyStarCraft 173
BRAT_OK 80
ZombieGrub35
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2641
RotterdaM 708
ByuN 379
IndyStarCraft 173
MaxPax 171
BRAT_OK 80
UpATreeSC 51
ZombieGrub35
RuFF_SC2 33
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3360
Shuttle 873
Mini 478
EffOrt 422
Rush 173
Dewaltoss 148
Mind 89
910 73
Zeus 70
HiyA 66
[ Show more ]
Shinee 60
hero 55
Bale 27
sorry 25
ToSsGirL 17
Sexy 10
zelot 10
Sacsri 8
scan(afreeca) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5619
qojqva2923
Counter-Strike
fl0m5245
pashabiceps791
Fnx 684
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2764
Other Games
singsing1985
Beastyqt798
ceh9672
mouzStarbuck247
XaKoH 121
C9.Mang074
QueenE72
Trikslyr65
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 111
• StrangeGG 31
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV186
Other Games
• imaqtpie514
• Shiphtur296
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 15m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 15m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.