• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:45
CEST 19:45
KST 02:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7537 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2012 - Page 120

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 379 Next
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
March 13 2012 13:48 GMT
#2381
Well, I was using the pad but now I know not to (if I can handle it ) Thanks guys ^^

@infinity Get it! It's an awesome feeling to work up to 100kg
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
March 13 2012 16:11 GMT
#2382
Shikyo
Age: 22 || Height: 174 || Weight: 62.5
Starting Date: March 13 2012 || Goal Date: December 31 2012
Weight goals -- By that time? Probably 65 would be decent.
Training goals -- The general idea would be reducing fat and gaining muscle.
Nutrition goals -- Eating 4 healthy meals per day, going up to 5 and eventually 6 as I get better at fitting them into my daily life.
Sleep goals -- Not needing an alarm clock to wake up and hopefully 8 hours a night.

The only goals would be to be healthier and to look better. I'm trying to lose bodyfat while training to gain muscle. Muscle gain takes priority over fat loss, however I kind of feel like I would rather lose most of the fat a bit faster to begin with.

I was planning on doing weight exercise 3 days a week for starters, progressing to 5 days a week after I'm feeling more comfortable with it and it's not feeling so good anymore. My goal is to do at least 30 min of cardio every day as well.

As for nutrition, I was planning on having a semi-vegetarian nutrition, consisting mainly of milk and whole-grain macaroni. The whole-grain macaroni over here has 16 grams of protein in 100 grams which is just amazing when you consider that would be the main carbohydrate source as well.

A meal consisting of 125 grams of whole-grain macaroni and two glasses of milk along with 200 grams of frozen vegetables is going to have:
560 calories
33g protein
2.5g fat

And not sure about carbs but basically the rest and also a ton of fiber. That to me seems quite decent and currently a meal like that 4 times a day would seem quite nice for me, even though I'm not sure what I should do about getting the necessary amount of fat. Just a teaspoon of flax oil, I guess? And does this seem allright if it's the only thing I eat at all?
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Sneakyz
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden2361 Posts
March 13 2012 16:11 GMT
#2383
Kroc chins is where it's at.

I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
March 13 2012 16:29 GMT
#2384
On March 14 2012 01:11 Shikyo wrote:
Shikyo
Age: 22 || Height: 174 || Weight: 62.5
Starting Date: March 13 2012 || Goal Date: December 31 2012
Weight goals -- By that time? Probably 65 would be decent.
Training goals -- The general idea would be reducing fat and gaining muscle.
Nutrition goals -- Eating 4 healthy meals per day, going up to 5 and eventually 6 as I get better at fitting them into my daily life.
Sleep goals -- Not needing an alarm clock to wake up and hopefully 8 hours a night.

The only goals would be to be healthier and to look better. I'm trying to lose bodyfat while training to gain muscle. Muscle gain takes priority over fat loss, however I kind of feel like I would rather lose most of the fat a bit faster to begin with.

I was planning on doing weight exercise 3 days a week for starters, progressing to 5 days a week after I'm feeling more comfortable with it and it's not feeling so good anymore. My goal is to do at least 30 min of cardio every day as well.

As for nutrition, I was planning on having a semi-vegetarian nutrition, consisting mainly of milk and whole-grain macaroni. The whole-grain macaroni over here has 16 grams of protein in 100 grams which is just amazing when you consider that would be the main carbohydrate source as well.

A meal consisting of 125 grams of whole-grain macaroni and two glasses of milk along with 200 grams of frozen vegetables is going to have:
560 calories
33g protein
2.5g fat

And not sure about carbs but basically the rest and also a ton of fiber. That to me seems quite decent and currently a meal like that 4 times a day would seem quite nice for me, even though I'm not sure what I should do about getting the necessary amount of fat. Just a teaspoon of flax oil, I guess? And does this seem allright if it's the only thing I eat at all?


welcome! be sure to check out the recommended training thread for some good routines to get you started. basic barbell strength training should be your main focus imo 30 mins of cardio after your lifting sessions is fine if you want to minimize fat gains and arent terribly concerned about slow gains in the lifting department.

about the whole grain proteins: although it says 16% protein, it isnt "good" protein in the sense that grain protein is a) not really "bioavailable" for your body (I think its something like 60% for grains? compared to like 95-99% for meat, fish, eggs etc) and b) it may actually be harmful to your body. lookup "gluten" if you want more info or just check out the general nutrition thread we have here on TL
not saying you should totally avoid grains (or, well, actually I am Paleo all the way imo! but its your choice and if you choose to go the whole grain way then that is still better than eating junk food or highly processed food all the time) but you should be aware of this. I think soy is the only non-meat protein that is at least comparable to the animal protein.
gl with your goals. if you have any more questions, feel free to ask here!
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-13 16:34:03
March 13 2012 16:33 GMT
#2385
On March 14 2012 01:11 Sneakyz wrote:
Kroc chins is where it's at.

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wAEXOM-Mvg&feature=relmfu


rofl, Jim Wendler is hillarious.
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
March 13 2012 16:39 GMT
#2386
On March 14 2012 01:29 Zafrumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2012 01:11 Shikyo wrote:
Shikyo
Age: 22 || Height: 174 || Weight: 62.5
Starting Date: March 13 2012 || Goal Date: December 31 2012
Weight goals -- By that time? Probably 65 would be decent.
Training goals -- The general idea would be reducing fat and gaining muscle.
Nutrition goals -- Eating 4 healthy meals per day, going up to 5 and eventually 6 as I get better at fitting them into my daily life.
Sleep goals -- Not needing an alarm clock to wake up and hopefully 8 hours a night.

The only goals would be to be healthier and to look better. I'm trying to lose bodyfat while training to gain muscle. Muscle gain takes priority over fat loss, however I kind of feel like I would rather lose most of the fat a bit faster to begin with.

I was planning on doing weight exercise 3 days a week for starters, progressing to 5 days a week after I'm feeling more comfortable with it and it's not feeling so good anymore. My goal is to do at least 30 min of cardio every day as well.

As for nutrition, I was planning on having a semi-vegetarian nutrition, consisting mainly of milk and whole-grain macaroni. The whole-grain macaroni over here has 16 grams of protein in 100 grams which is just amazing when you consider that would be the main carbohydrate source as well.

A meal consisting of 125 grams of whole-grain macaroni and two glasses of milk along with 200 grams of frozen vegetables is going to have:
560 calories
33g protein
2.5g fat

And not sure about carbs but basically the rest and also a ton of fiber. That to me seems quite decent and currently a meal like that 4 times a day would seem quite nice for me, even though I'm not sure what I should do about getting the necessary amount of fat. Just a teaspoon of flax oil, I guess? And does this seem allright if it's the only thing I eat at all?


welcome! be sure to check out the recommended training thread for some good routines to get you started. basic barbell strength training should be your main focus imo 30 mins of cardio after your lifting sessions is fine if you want to minimize fat gains and arent terribly concerned about slow gains in the lifting department.

about the whole grain proteins: although it says 16% protein, it isnt "good" protein in the sense that grain protein is a) not really "bioavailable" for your body (I think its something like 60% for grains? compared to like 95-99% for meat, fish, eggs etc) and b) it may actually be harmful to your body. lookup "gluten" if you want more info or just check out the general nutrition thread we have here on TL
not saying you should totally avoid grains (or, well, actually I am Paleo all the way imo! but its your choice and if you choose to go the whole grain way then that is still better than eating junk food or highly processed food all the time) but you should be aware of this. I think soy is the only non-meat protein that is at least comparable to the animal protein.
gl with your goals. if you have any more questions, feel free to ask here!

Hmmm yeah I was aware that the quality of it isn't that great, but I still am not that into meat(As in I don't really like eating it but won't refuse if I'm offered it when visiting someone or eating in restaurants). As far as I know both egg whites and milk have high-quality proteins, so Mmhm how big of a deal is it if slightly less than half of my protein isn't super high-quality? Considering that I'm not attempting to become a pro bodybuilder or anything of the sort.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
March 13 2012 16:51 GMT
#2387
On March 14 2012 01:39 Shikyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2012 01:29 Zafrumi wrote:
On March 14 2012 01:11 Shikyo wrote:
Shikyo
Age: 22 || Height: 174 || Weight: 62.5
Starting Date: March 13 2012 || Goal Date: December 31 2012
Weight goals -- By that time? Probably 65 would be decent.
Training goals -- The general idea would be reducing fat and gaining muscle.
Nutrition goals -- Eating 4 healthy meals per day, going up to 5 and eventually 6 as I get better at fitting them into my daily life.
Sleep goals -- Not needing an alarm clock to wake up and hopefully 8 hours a night.

The only goals would be to be healthier and to look better. I'm trying to lose bodyfat while training to gain muscle. Muscle gain takes priority over fat loss, however I kind of feel like I would rather lose most of the fat a bit faster to begin with.

I was planning on doing weight exercise 3 days a week for starters, progressing to 5 days a week after I'm feeling more comfortable with it and it's not feeling so good anymore. My goal is to do at least 30 min of cardio every day as well.

As for nutrition, I was planning on having a semi-vegetarian nutrition, consisting mainly of milk and whole-grain macaroni. The whole-grain macaroni over here has 16 grams of protein in 100 grams which is just amazing when you consider that would be the main carbohydrate source as well.

A meal consisting of 125 grams of whole-grain macaroni and two glasses of milk along with 200 grams of frozen vegetables is going to have:
560 calories
33g protein
2.5g fat

And not sure about carbs but basically the rest and also a ton of fiber. That to me seems quite decent and currently a meal like that 4 times a day would seem quite nice for me, even though I'm not sure what I should do about getting the necessary amount of fat. Just a teaspoon of flax oil, I guess? And does this seem allright if it's the only thing I eat at all?


welcome! be sure to check out the recommended training thread for some good routines to get you started. basic barbell strength training should be your main focus imo 30 mins of cardio after your lifting sessions is fine if you want to minimize fat gains and arent terribly concerned about slow gains in the lifting department.

about the whole grain proteins: although it says 16% protein, it isnt "good" protein in the sense that grain protein is a) not really "bioavailable" for your body (I think its something like 60% for grains? compared to like 95-99% for meat, fish, eggs etc) and b) it may actually be harmful to your body. lookup "gluten" if you want more info or just check out the general nutrition thread we have here on TL
not saying you should totally avoid grains (or, well, actually I am Paleo all the way imo! but its your choice and if you choose to go the whole grain way then that is still better than eating junk food or highly processed food all the time) but you should be aware of this. I think soy is the only non-meat protein that is at least comparable to the animal protein.
gl with your goals. if you have any more questions, feel free to ask here!

Hmmm yeah I was aware that the quality of it isn't that great, but I still am not that into meat(As in I don't really like eating it but won't refuse if I'm offered it when visiting someone or eating in restaurants). As far as I know both egg whites and milk have high-quality proteins, so Mmhm how big of a deal is it if slightly less than half of my protein isn't super high-quality? Considering that I'm not attempting to become a pro bodybuilder or anything of the sort.

You'll basically see slower gains in muscle and strength. Eggs are good, easy and cheap. If you don't mind them, work it in to your diet as often as possible imo.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
March 13 2012 17:00 GMT
#2388
On March 14 2012 01:51 mordek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2012 01:39 Shikyo wrote:
On March 14 2012 01:29 Zafrumi wrote:
On March 14 2012 01:11 Shikyo wrote:
Shikyo
Age: 22 || Height: 174 || Weight: 62.5
Starting Date: March 13 2012 || Goal Date: December 31 2012
Weight goals -- By that time? Probably 65 would be decent.
Training goals -- The general idea would be reducing fat and gaining muscle.
Nutrition goals -- Eating 4 healthy meals per day, going up to 5 and eventually 6 as I get better at fitting them into my daily life.
Sleep goals -- Not needing an alarm clock to wake up and hopefully 8 hours a night.

The only goals would be to be healthier and to look better. I'm trying to lose bodyfat while training to gain muscle. Muscle gain takes priority over fat loss, however I kind of feel like I would rather lose most of the fat a bit faster to begin with.

I was planning on doing weight exercise 3 days a week for starters, progressing to 5 days a week after I'm feeling more comfortable with it and it's not feeling so good anymore. My goal is to do at least 30 min of cardio every day as well.

As for nutrition, I was planning on having a semi-vegetarian nutrition, consisting mainly of milk and whole-grain macaroni. The whole-grain macaroni over here has 16 grams of protein in 100 grams which is just amazing when you consider that would be the main carbohydrate source as well.

A meal consisting of 125 grams of whole-grain macaroni and two glasses of milk along with 200 grams of frozen vegetables is going to have:
560 calories
33g protein
2.5g fat

And not sure about carbs but basically the rest and also a ton of fiber. That to me seems quite decent and currently a meal like that 4 times a day would seem quite nice for me, even though I'm not sure what I should do about getting the necessary amount of fat. Just a teaspoon of flax oil, I guess? And does this seem allright if it's the only thing I eat at all?


welcome! be sure to check out the recommended training thread for some good routines to get you started. basic barbell strength training should be your main focus imo 30 mins of cardio after your lifting sessions is fine if you want to minimize fat gains and arent terribly concerned about slow gains in the lifting department.

about the whole grain proteins: although it says 16% protein, it isnt "good" protein in the sense that grain protein is a) not really "bioavailable" for your body (I think its something like 60% for grains? compared to like 95-99% for meat, fish, eggs etc) and b) it may actually be harmful to your body. lookup "gluten" if you want more info or just check out the general nutrition thread we have here on TL
not saying you should totally avoid grains (or, well, actually I am Paleo all the way imo! but its your choice and if you choose to go the whole grain way then that is still better than eating junk food or highly processed food all the time) but you should be aware of this. I think soy is the only non-meat protein that is at least comparable to the animal protein.
gl with your goals. if you have any more questions, feel free to ask here!

Hmmm yeah I was aware that the quality of it isn't that great, but I still am not that into meat(As in I don't really like eating it but won't refuse if I'm offered it when visiting someone or eating in restaurants). As far as I know both egg whites and milk have high-quality proteins, so Mmhm how big of a deal is it if slightly less than half of my protein isn't super high-quality? Considering that I'm not attempting to become a pro bodybuilder or anything of the sort.

You'll basically see slower gains in muscle and strength. Eggs are good, easy and cheap. If you don't mind them, work it in to your diet as often as possible imo.

Yeah, though apparently they have a ton of Sodium so I'm not sure if I should eat them more than maybe twice a day.

However if it's a big enough deal, what could I use to replace the macaroni, then? Brown rice or something?
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
March 13 2012 17:08 GMT
#2389
maybe get some whey protein shakes
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
March 13 2012 17:12 GMT
#2390
But I have no problems with the main protein sources o_O It's the energy source that's giving the bad kind of proteins, what would a whey protein shake help?
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-13 17:17:20
March 13 2012 17:16 GMT
#2391
I dont follow. I thought you were eating the macaroni for the proteins? I'm just saying that there are better ways to get proteins than macaroni... if you eat them for carbs then thats "fine" although I would prefer white rice, potatoes, sweet potatoes or fruit as a main carb source
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
Deadeight
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom1629 Posts
March 13 2012 17:43 GMT
#2392
Get the protein from shakes, then eat macaroni. The issue with the macaroni was that it wasn't a good enough protein source right?

Unless you're worried about grains etc.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
March 13 2012 17:45 GMT
#2393
So much hostility here. Sheesh.

@sweetlemons look into powercleans for trap development.

Started my killer bench regimen yesterday! Actually had a really good snatch session too, relaxing a lot more on the pull and everything landed where it should perfectly.
Snatch 100, 105, 110, 112, 114, 117, 120, 123 all with no misses. tried 127 and 130 three times each with some narrow misses. I WILL GET YOU ONE DAY 130 YOU BASTARD!
CJ only up to 130 cause of time
Back squat 3x5 @ 160kg
Bench 3x5 @ 60kg ;D

Going to make an honest attempt this week at eating healthy. Saw my body weight is up to around 98kg/215lb. I dont like not being ripped
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Sneakyz
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden2361 Posts
March 13 2012 17:51 GMT
#2394
God, what an amazing workout today. I just feel so strong since I got rid of that stupid fucking bicep tendonitis, 3x5x90kg bench, which I did 4reps with like 8 months ago (LOL), and it didn't even feel slightly heavy. 120kg here I come!
I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
March 13 2012 17:54 GMT
#2395
I'm interested in doing oly lifts, but there are a few things holding me back. First, I'd have to find a real gym. You've seen mine. Second, the idea of resting alot of weight on what appears to be my elbow joints. Shit is bent backwards, and we all saw the vid with the guy who's elbow snapped.

Other than that, it seems like fun :p
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
March 13 2012 18:01 GMT
#2396
On March 14 2012 02:45 decafchicken wrote:
So much hostility here. Sheesh.

@sweetlemons look into powercleans for trap development.

Started my killer bench regimen yesterday! Actually had a really good snatch session too, relaxing a lot more on the pull and everything landed where it should perfectly.
Snatch 100, 105, 110, 112, 114, 117, 120, 123 all with no misses. tried 127 and 130 three times each with some narrow misses. I WILL GET YOU ONE DAY 130 YOU BASTARD!
CJ only up to 130 cause of time
Back squat 3x5 @ 160kg
Bench 3x5 @ 60kg ;D

Going to make an honest attempt this week at eating healthy. Saw my body weight is up to around 98kg/215lb. I dont like not being ripped


What may I ask is this killer bench regimen haha. 130 will be yours some day!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
March 13 2012 19:16 GMT
#2397
On March 14 2012 02:45 decafchicken wrote:
So much hostility here. Sheesh.

@sweetlemons look into powercleans for trap development.

Started my killer bench regimen yesterday! Actually had a really good snatch session too, relaxing a lot more on the pull and everything landed where it should perfectly.
Snatch 100, 105, 110, 112, 114, 117, 120, 123 all with no misses. tried 127 and 130 three times each with some narrow misses. I WILL GET YOU ONE DAY 130 YOU BASTARD!
CJ only up to 130 cause of time
Back squat 3x5 @ 160kg
Bench 3x5 @ 60kg ;D

Going to make an honest attempt this week at eating healthy. Saw my body weight is up to around 98kg/215lb. I dont like not being ripped



HAHAHA

rofl, Bench @ 60kg.

Y U SO WEAK BRO?
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
March 13 2012 20:12 GMT
#2398
So there's a new study out that suggests eating red meat increases your chances of, you know, dying, by something like 20%.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=320401

I eat red meat twice a day. It's the only way to eat it. I guess I'm fucked. If I were to suggest this study to be sensationalist bullshit, do I run the risk of sounding somewhat biased?
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
March 13 2012 20:19 GMT
#2399
On March 14 2012 04:16 funkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2012 02:45 decafchicken wrote:
So much hostility here. Sheesh.

@sweetlemons look into powercleans for trap development.

Started my killer bench regimen yesterday! Actually had a really good snatch session too, relaxing a lot more on the pull and everything landed where it should perfectly.
Snatch 100, 105, 110, 112, 114, 117, 120, 123 all with no misses. tried 127 and 130 three times each with some narrow misses. I WILL GET YOU ONE DAY 130 YOU BASTARD!
CJ only up to 130 cause of time
Back squat 3x5 @ 160kg
Bench 3x5 @ 60kg ;D

Going to make an honest attempt this week at eating healthy. Saw my body weight is up to around 98kg/215lb. I dont like not being ripped



HAHAHA

rofl, Bench @ 60kg.

Y U SO WEAK BRO?

Rofl my girlfriend has bigger pecs and she weighs like a hundred pounds.
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
Deadeight
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom1629 Posts
March 13 2012 20:23 GMT
#2400
On March 14 2012 05:12 Osmoses wrote:
So there's a new study out that suggests eating red meat increases your chances of, you know, dying, by something like 20%.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=320401

I eat red meat twice a day. It's the only way to eat it. I guess I'm fucked. If I were to suggest this study to be sensationalist bullshit, do I run the risk of sounding somewhat biased?



I finally understand the perspective of the smoker who says they know it's bad for them but it's worth it.

I won't give up steak.
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 379 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2641
RotterdaM708
TaKeTV 306
IndyStarCraft 173
BRAT_OK 80
ZombieGrub35
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2641
RotterdaM 708
ByuN 379
IndyStarCraft 173
MaxPax 171
BRAT_OK 80
UpATreeSC 51
ZombieGrub35
RuFF_SC2 33
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3360
Shuttle 873
Mini 478
EffOrt 422
Rush 173
Dewaltoss 148
Mind 89
910 73
Zeus 70
HiyA 66
[ Show more ]
Shinee 60
hero 55
Bale 27
sorry 25
ToSsGirL 17
Sexy 10
zelot 10
Sacsri 8
scan(afreeca) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5619
qojqva2923
Counter-Strike
fl0m5245
pashabiceps791
Fnx 684
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2764
Other Games
singsing1985
Beastyqt798
ceh9672
mouzStarbuck247
XaKoH 121
C9.Mang074
QueenE72
Trikslyr65
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 111
• StrangeGG 31
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV186
Other Games
• imaqtpie514
• Shiphtur296
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 15m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 15m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.