• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:52
CEST 00:52
KST 07:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10015 users

The Paleo Diet thread - Page 15

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 23 Next All
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
February 11 2012 23:23 GMT
#281

http://rawfoodsos.com/2011/12/22/the-truth-about-ancel-keys-weve-all-got-it-wrong/
Cool, denise minger wrote something on the video above. Reading now!
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
February 11 2012 23:53 GMT
#282
On February 12 2012 05:05 ElizarTringov wrote:
http://astore.amazon.com/robwol-20?_encoding=UTF8&node=3

How come Robb Wolf recommends taking supplements? I mean if the diet isn't deficient in anything you shouldn't need supplements right?


Really?

Unfortunately, it is hard to acquire grassfed meat and non-farm fed fish, so supplementation of omega 3s may be valid; likewise, for vitamin D if you have a job inside. Obviously, naturally is best but you can run into issues in the "modern world."

Also, how come vegetarians and vegans NEED to take supplements to you know actually not get pernicious anemia for example? Vegs are more deficient in vitamins and minerals than Paleo.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
Slithe
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States985 Posts
February 12 2012 01:21 GMT
#283
On February 12 2012 08:23 AoN.DimSum wrote:

http://rawfoodsos.com/2011/12/22/the-truth-about-ancel-keys-weve-all-got-it-wrong/
Cool, denise minger wrote something on the video above. Reading now!


That was a really interesting read.

My issue with nutrition science as a whole is that there's so many different studies that claim different things, so it's impossible for the average guy like me to be certain of anything. It seems that if you massage the statistics enough, you can prove anything.
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
February 12 2012 02:14 GMT
#284
On February 12 2012 10:21 Slithe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 08:23 AoN.DimSum wrote:

http://rawfoodsos.com/2011/12/22/the-truth-about-ancel-keys-weve-all-got-it-wrong/
Cool, denise minger wrote something on the video above. Reading now!


That was a really interesting read.

My issue with nutrition science as a whole is that there's so many different studies that claim different things, so it's impossible for the average guy like me to be certain of anything. It seems that if you massage the statistics enough, you can prove anything.


thats pretty much how I feel. I think as long as you actually pay attention to what you eat, you're alright.
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
ElizarTringov
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Bulgaria317 Posts
February 12 2012 03:11 GMT
#285
On February 12 2012 08:53 eshlow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 05:05 ElizarTringov wrote:
http://astore.amazon.com/robwol-20?_encoding=UTF8&node=3

How come Robb Wolf recommends taking supplements? I mean if the diet isn't deficient in anything you shouldn't need supplements right?


Really?

Unfortunately, it is hard to acquire grassfed meat and non-farm fed fish, so supplementation of omega 3s may be valid; likewise, for vitamin D if you have a job inside. Obviously, naturally is best but you can run into issues in the "modern world."

Also, how come vegetarians and vegans NEED to take supplements to you know actually not get pernicious anemia for example? Vegs are more deficient in vitamins and minerals than Paleo.


The only way to actually know that is with a blood-test. I have already posted a vegan's blood test in another thread but if you want me to post it here I will do that. The only way Vegs would be more deficient is if they ate less fruit and veg than paleo, or if they had an absorption problem, otherwise I don't see why it would be the case. I also find that people have gotten great results with a diet that includes grains, such as the Dr.Mcdougall Programhttp://www.drmcdougall.com/

Another problem that I find about this diet is that it was made to fail, suppressing your craving for sugar requires willpower, but willpower requires glucose, someone on a diet like paleo isn't getting nearly enough glucose compared to someone like who is on a Dr.Mcdougall diet. http://psr.sagepub.com/content/11/4/303.short


Perfect practice makes perfect.
ElizarTringov
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Bulgaria317 Posts
February 12 2012 03:24 GMT
#286
On February 12 2012 10:21 Slithe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 08:23 AoN.DimSum wrote:

http://rawfoodsos.com/2011/12/22/the-truth-about-ancel-keys-weve-all-got-it-wrong/
Cool, denise minger wrote something on the video above. Reading now!


That was a really interesting read.

My issue with nutrition science as a whole is that there's so many different studies that claim different things, so it's impossible for the average guy like me to be certain of anything. It seems that if you massage the statistics enough, you can prove anything.


Well if you don't want to rely on statistics just find the people who have the results you want and find out what they do. Do you want the results of http://www.robbwolf.com/2011/01/24/my-training-at-39/
Robb Wolf? "After the book tour I was about beat to death. Don’t get me wrong, it was an exciting time but between wrapping up the book, doing the PSS, pimping the book, time zone changes and the random gluten exposure while eating on the road…well, I was a mess. My biosignature showed high Cortisol, insulin resistance and the testosterone levels of an 80 year old. Woman.

I was NOT in good shape. I did not at that time do an ASI test which I now regret as I know things have improved dramatically but I’m just not that into reaffirming via diagnostic measures what I know already by observation. I’ll be better about that in the future as solid numbers ARE important for benchmarks. For sure I was not in great shape, about 170 lbs and body comp was around 15% body fat.

I was not digesting of my food very well, energy levels were low and on days when it was cloudy in Chico I got VERY squirrely. Luckily I had 5 weeks ahead of me with no travel so I decided to really get my shit together and do whatever it took to get healthy and strong again. The areas that I focused on supporting were sleep, adrenal function, digestion, and androgen production."

Take note of all the supplements he took: NowFoods Super Enzymes, CoQ10, OrthoAdapt, Cod Liver Oil, DHEA, NowFoods Tribulus 1000, hold on thats just after breakfast. Heres lunch: Super Enzymes, Tribulus Then dinner: NaturalCalm, Melatonin < he could have just gotten that by getting in enough carbs.

Do vegetarians really take that many supps? I know from personal experience, because I don't take any, I know my dad doesn't take any, nor my brother, or cousin ... I think you get the point. Not everybody gets their nutrients in pill, some people just eat the right food, plus remember health is more than just what you eat.
Perfect practice makes perfect.
Slithe
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States985 Posts
February 12 2012 03:35 GMT
#287
On February 12 2012 12:24 ElizarTringov wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 10:21 Slithe wrote:
On February 12 2012 08:23 AoN.DimSum wrote:

http://rawfoodsos.com/2011/12/22/the-truth-about-ancel-keys-weve-all-got-it-wrong/
Cool, denise minger wrote something on the video above. Reading now!


That was a really interesting read.

My issue with nutrition science as a whole is that there's so many different studies that claim different things, so it's impossible for the average guy like me to be certain of anything. It seems that if you massage the statistics enough, you can prove anything.


Well if you don't want to rely on statistics just find the people who have the results you want and find out what they do.


It is obviously stupid to take anecdotal evidence and individual experiences as compelling evidence for a particular diet. It's the equivalent of believing in a study where all the statistics are from a sample size of 1. Even if I were to follow this advice, it would still compel me to eat meat, since 99.9% of top-level athletes eat meat.
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
February 12 2012 03:44 GMT
#288
On February 12 2012 12:24 ElizarTringov wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 10:21 Slithe wrote:
On February 12 2012 08:23 AoN.DimSum wrote:

http://rawfoodsos.com/2011/12/22/the-truth-about-ancel-keys-weve-all-got-it-wrong/
Cool, denise minger wrote something on the video above. Reading now!


That was a really interesting read.

My issue with nutrition science as a whole is that there's so many different studies that claim different things, so it's impossible for the average guy like me to be certain of anything. It seems that if you massage the statistics enough, you can prove anything.


Well if you don't want to rely on statistics just find the people who have the results you want and find out what they do. Do you want the results of http://www.robbwolf.com/2011/01/24/my-training-at-39/
Robb Wolf? "After the book tour I was about beat to death. Don’t get me wrong, it was an exciting time but between wrapping up the book, doing the PSS, pimping the book, time zone changes and the random gluten exposure while eating on the road…well, I was a mess. My biosignature showed high Cortisol, insulin resistance and the testosterone levels of an 80 year old. Woman.

I was NOT in good shape. I did not at that time do an ASI test which I now regret as I know things have improved dramatically but I’m just not that into reaffirming via diagnostic measures what I know already by observation. I’ll be better about that in the future as solid numbers ARE important for benchmarks. For sure I was not in great shape, about 170 lbs and body comp was around 15% body fat.

I was not digesting of my food very well, energy levels were low and on days when it was cloudy in Chico I got VERY squirrely. Luckily I had 5 weeks ahead of me with no travel so I decided to really get my shit together and do whatever it took to get healthy and strong again. The areas that I focused on supporting were sleep, adrenal function, digestion, and androgen production."

Take note of all the supplements he took: NowFoods Super Enzymes, CoQ10, OrthoAdapt, Cod Liver Oil, DHEA, NowFoods Tribulus 1000, hold on thats just after breakfast. Heres lunch: Super Enzymes, Tribulus Then dinner: NaturalCalm, Melatonin < he could have just gotten that by getting in enough carbs.

Do vegetarians really take that many supps? I know from personal experience, because I don't take any, I know my dad doesn't take any, nor my brother, or cousin ... I think you get the point. Not everybody gets their nutrients in pill, some people just eat the right food, plus remember health is more than just what you eat.


"
Chow

Like I mentioned, I was not digesting my food very well and I could take large does of the SuperEnzymes so I knew my HCL levels were low which means the normal signaling that governs the pancreas and gall bladder was lacking (remember most digestion takes place in the small intestine). I also suspected some dysbiosis (overgrowth of the wrong type of bugs) So I ate VERY low carb for a few weeks to starve any of the nastier bugs and started supplementing with some beneficial flora. I used Jarrow’s probiotic and a product from NewChapter. I know the Jarrowdophylis has a bit of dairy in it, but I’ve always liked the product. In the future I’d like to start making some homemade kraut and kimche as a probiotic. I just loves me some kraut!!

Macro wise I shot for 1gProtein/lb BW, lots of well cooked veggies ( to aid in digestion) and a “little fat.” This should look familiar to y’all. I took this in typically three meals although occasionally it was four or two. Because of the adrenal issues I had I was not pushing the intermittent fasting other than I tried to finish eating early (5-6pm) as it seemed to help my sleep. No food in the system allows for les competition with the melatonin passing the blood brain barrier AND it allows for your body temp to drop. At this point I was chubby and needed to lean out. So, I used the same plan I’d recommend to pretty much anyone. BEWARE the person who does not follow their own nutrition and exercise recommendations.
"

by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
February 12 2012 05:11 GMT
#289
On February 12 2012 12:11 ElizarTringov wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 08:53 eshlow wrote:
On February 12 2012 05:05 ElizarTringov wrote:
http://astore.amazon.com/robwol-20?_encoding=UTF8&node=3

How come Robb Wolf recommends taking supplements? I mean if the diet isn't deficient in anything you shouldn't need supplements right?


Really?

Unfortunately, it is hard to acquire grassfed meat and non-farm fed fish, so supplementation of omega 3s may be valid; likewise, for vitamin D if you have a job inside. Obviously, naturally is best but you can run into issues in the "modern world."

Also, how come vegetarians and vegans NEED to take supplements to you know actually not get pernicious anemia for example? Vegs are more deficient in vitamins and minerals than Paleo.


The only way to actually know that is with a blood-test. I have already posted a vegan's blood test in another thread but if you want me to post it here I will do that. The only way Vegs would be more deficient is if they ate less fruit and veg than paleo, or if they had an absorption problem, otherwise I don't see why it would be the case. I also find that people have gotten great results with a diet that includes grains, such as the Dr.Mcdougall Programhttp://www.drmcdougall.com/

Another problem that I find about this diet is that it was made to fail, suppressing your craving for sugar requires willpower, but willpower requires glucose, someone on a diet like paleo isn't getting nearly enough glucose compared to someone like who is on a Dr.Mcdougall diet. http://psr.sagepub.com/content/11/4/303.short




1) I'm not gonna comment on the nutritional deficiencies of veganism, given eshlow loves to do that stuff and actually knows a lot more, but it is quite evident that it is fucking hard to get the protein/zinc/iron intake that a person who actually does sports or lift weights requires without eating meat. There is a reason 99% of athletes eat meat regularly.

2) Assuming that abstract is somewhat true, you can still have all the glucose you want in the paleo diet (u know this thing called fruits?). It seems to me you keep confusing low carb diets with paleo diet, when they are just different.

From your posts it is evident that you should begin heavy weight lifting, particularly squatting and deadlifting.
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-12 13:04:37
February 12 2012 13:02 GMT
#290
Again, Paleo is not necessarily high or low carb.

Paleo, specifically higher protein and fat, don't suppress hunger but they do induce satiety through hormones such as ghrelin, leptin, cck, etc.

This is pointless.

You have no studies "debunking" Paleo so now you're just rambling about different people even though one (Robb) admits he is super stressed from traveling and should be focused on recovery factors.

Go find a vegan thread to post in so you can rant about Paleo here. You are making yourself look dumb since your arguments are terrible,
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
February 12 2012 13:20 GMT
#291
I'm not taking any supplements either. paleo must be working!
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
ElizarTringov
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Bulgaria317 Posts
February 12 2012 19:37 GMT
#292
In you OP you mention: Typical hunter gatherer carbohydrate sources ranged from about 22-40% of total energy intake. On a 2,000 calorie diet, this is 440 - 800 calories from carbs which is 110-200g of carbs a day.

This is low carb COMPARED to what I call high carb which is at least 10g of carb per KG of bodyweight. For a person like me that is about 580g. If you were to try to do that on Paleo it wouldn't be paleo anymore because the ratio of plant to animal food would change completely.
Perfect practice makes perfect.
ElizarTringov
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Bulgaria317 Posts
February 12 2012 19:46 GMT
#293
On February 12 2012 12:35 Slithe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 12:24 ElizarTringov wrote:
On February 12 2012 10:21 Slithe wrote:
On February 12 2012 08:23 AoN.DimSum wrote:

http://rawfoodsos.com/2011/12/22/the-truth-about-ancel-keys-weve-all-got-it-wrong/
Cool, denise minger wrote something on the video above. Reading now!


That was a really interesting read.

My issue with nutrition science as a whole is that there's so many different studies that claim different things, so it's impossible for the average guy like me to be certain of anything. It seems that if you massage the statistics enough, you can prove anything.


Well if you don't want to rely on statistics just find the people who have the results you want and find out what they do.


It is obviously stupid to take anecdotal evidence and individual experiences as compelling evidence for a particular diet. It's the equivalent of believing in a study where all the statistics are from a sample size of 1. Even if I were to follow this advice, it would still compel me to eat meat, since 99.9% of top-level athletes eat meat.


Yes but they also eat a high-carb diet.
Perfect practice makes perfect.
ElizarTringov
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Bulgaria317 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-12 19:53:28
February 12 2012 19:50 GMT
#294
On February 12 2012 22:02 eshlow wrote:
Again, Paleo is not necessarily high or low carb.

Paleo, specifically higher protein and fat, don't suppress hunger but they do induce satiety through hormones such as ghrelin, leptin, cck, etc.

This is pointless.

You have no studies "debunking" Paleo so now you're just rambling about different people even though one (Robb) admits he is super stressed from traveling and should be focused on recovery factors.

Go find a vegan thread to post in so you can rant about Paleo here. You are making yourself look dumb since your arguments are terrible,


He is super stressed "from" traveling, or is he super stressed because the Paleo diet is thrashing his body? Didn't know Paleo man took pills to help him stay Paleo. I don't think you realize the research and results Dr.McDougall has gotten with patients automatically debunks Paleo by default, because his diet is high carb, low fat, vegan diet.
Perfect practice makes perfect.
Sneakyz
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden2361 Posts
February 12 2012 19:56 GMT
#295
On February 13 2012 04:50 ElizarTringov wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 22:02 eshlow wrote:
Again, Paleo is not necessarily high or low carb.

Paleo, specifically higher protein and fat, don't suppress hunger but they do induce satiety through hormones such as ghrelin, leptin, cck, etc.

This is pointless.

You have no studies "debunking" Paleo so now you're just rambling about different people even though one (Robb) admits he is super stressed from traveling and should be focused on recovery factors.

Go find a vegan thread to post in so you can rant about Paleo here. You are making yourself look dumb since your arguments are terrible,


He is super stressed "from" traveling, or is he super stressed because the Paleo diet is thrashing his body? Didn't know Paleo man took pills to help him stay Paleo.

Really dood... If the people reading this thread are to believe you over a PT and the author of a book, you ought to supply some credible studies instead of your pointless straw grabbing. And as numerous people have already told you, paleo is not a low-carb diet only...
I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
ElizarTringov
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Bulgaria317 Posts
February 12 2012 20:15 GMT
#296
On February 13 2012 04:56 Sneakyz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 04:50 ElizarTringov wrote:
On February 12 2012 22:02 eshlow wrote:
Again, Paleo is not necessarily high or low carb.

Paleo, specifically higher protein and fat, don't suppress hunger but they do induce satiety through hormones such as ghrelin, leptin, cck, etc.

This is pointless.

You have no studies "debunking" Paleo so now you're just rambling about different people even though one (Robb) admits he is super stressed from traveling and should be focused on recovery factors.

Go find a vegan thread to post in so you can rant about Paleo here. You are making yourself look dumb since your arguments are terrible,


He is super stressed "from" traveling, or is he super stressed because the Paleo diet is thrashing his body? Didn't know Paleo man took pills to help him stay Paleo.

Really dood... If the people reading this thread are to believe you over a PT and the author of a book, you ought to supply some credible studies instead of your pointless straw grabbing. And as numerous people have already told you, paleo is not a low-carb diet only...


Ok cool story. People keep mentioning that grains came into the human diet fairly recently, but so did meat, but we ate something else before that, and our basic physiology hasn't really changed much since then. http://www.scribd.com/doc/17111888/Science-Verifies-That-Humans-Are-Frugivores
Perfect practice makes perfect.
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-12 20:34:52
February 12 2012 20:34 GMT
#297
On February 13 2012 05:15 ElizarTringov wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 04:56 Sneakyz wrote:
On February 13 2012 04:50 ElizarTringov wrote:
On February 12 2012 22:02 eshlow wrote:
Again, Paleo is not necessarily high or low carb.

Paleo, specifically higher protein and fat, don't suppress hunger but they do induce satiety through hormones such as ghrelin, leptin, cck, etc.

This is pointless.

You have no studies "debunking" Paleo so now you're just rambling about different people even though one (Robb) admits he is super stressed from traveling and should be focused on recovery factors.

Go find a vegan thread to post in so you can rant about Paleo here. You are making yourself look dumb since your arguments are terrible,


He is super stressed "from" traveling, or is he super stressed because the Paleo diet is thrashing his body? Didn't know Paleo man took pills to help him stay Paleo.

Really dood... If the people reading this thread are to believe you over a PT and the author of a book, you ought to supply some credible studies instead of your pointless straw grabbing. And as numerous people have already told you, paleo is not a low-carb diet only...


Ok cool story. People keep mentioning that grains came into the human diet fairly recently, but so did meat, but we ate something else before that, and our basic physiology hasn't really changed much since then. http://www.scribd.com/doc/17111888/Science-Verifies-That-Humans-Are-Frugivores


Did you even read your link?
lol at considering human ancestors before australopithecus. We might as well say in true paleo diet we should only eat plancton because we descend from fish -.-
Also, check the "sources" the guy uses. Bullshit propaganda websites, not any real study.
Srsly, stop posting retarded shit.
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
February 12 2012 21:49 GMT
#298
Still waiting on those studies supporting his position.

Don't think they're ever going to come though.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
February 12 2012 22:34 GMT
#299
Is it possible for an admin to ban him from just this thread? His comments are now really annoying.
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
Ingenol
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1328 Posts
February 12 2012 23:48 GMT
#300
On February 13 2012 07:34 AoN.DimSum wrote:
Is it possible for an admin to ban him from just this thread? His comments are now really annoying.

Agreed. Not a single coherent thing regarding the anti-paleo position has been said for several pages now.
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 120
ViBE96
CosmosSc2 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 581
Artosis 498
910 27
Dota 2
monkeys_forever409
League of Legends
JimRising 493
Counter-Strike
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS97
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5676
Liquid`Hasu1302
Other Games
summit1g8271
shahzam531
byalli361
C9.Mang0250
Trikslyr44
ZombieGrub23
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream178
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 91
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 8m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 8m
Stellar Fest
14h 8m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.