• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:42
CEST 21:42
KST 04:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12639 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2011 - Page 665

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 663 664 665 666 667 730 Next
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
November 03 2011 02:34 GMT
#13281
On November 03 2011 10:31 Hurricane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2011 10:20 infinity21 wrote:
You strong guys and your strongness problems.

that'll be us soon

August of next year, I shall have 2/3/4 plate bench/squat/dl!!
Official Entusman #21
Kamais_Ookin
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada4218 Posts
November 03 2011 02:55 GMT
#13282
Was doing 255lb deadlift today and it was brutal. On my last damn rep I stalled, I kept on trying to go up but the bar would slip from my right hand and I felt decimated. I was so close, feels frustrating. Going to make sure to use chalk for now on.
I <3 Plexa.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
November 03 2011 07:12 GMT
#13283
On November 03 2011 08:35 Malinor wrote:
Today I missed a 200kg squat. My legs felt good so I went for a max, but I should have known better. My throat is hurting a bit and I got a bit dizzy lately after hard squats, so I don't think I was at 100%.
That aside, I believe this is the first time in my life that I actually say that: I have to eat more. Mid-june I squatted 220kg, and 4 1/2 months later I only managed 195kg. I lost at least 25kg of bodyweight since then, and yesterday I only ate 1900 calories. To put that in perspective, I burned 4300-4400 calories a day during the last 9 weeks (since I keep track), so actually a deficit of 2500calories. What did I expect, really. No other lift suffered as much as my squat: Deadlift and Bench went up and Press stayed the same. Now even sJarl the little weakling is in range of me Well, at least I do manly high-bar squats and my shoulders don't start bleeding when squatting too much

Anyway, I have to pick my battles and squatting doesn't seem to be one I can win at the moment. I guess I just need to be get my satisfaction from the lifts that are actually going up and just try to squat smarter, and not keep trying with brute force and bad form.
And i need to get more protein in, but I struggle to get to 200g most days, and I probably need closer to 250g -.- Seriously, I cannot eat that much meat.

Too bad I'm going to out deadlifts you on Monday. 240kg??
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
November 03 2011 07:29 GMT
#13284
On November 03 2011 16:12 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2011 08:35 Malinor wrote:
Today I missed a 200kg squat. My legs felt good so I went for a max, but I should have known better. My throat is hurting a bit and I got a bit dizzy lately after hard squats, so I don't think I was at 100%.
That aside, I believe this is the first time in my life that I actually say that: I have to eat more. Mid-june I squatted 220kg, and 4 1/2 months later I only managed 195kg. I lost at least 25kg of bodyweight since then, and yesterday I only ate 1900 calories. To put that in perspective, I burned 4300-4400 calories a day during the last 9 weeks (since I keep track), so actually a deficit of 2500calories. What did I expect, really. No other lift suffered as much as my squat: Deadlift and Bench went up and Press stayed the same. Now even sJarl the little weakling is in range of me Well, at least I do manly high-bar squats and my shoulders don't start bleeding when squatting too much

Anyway, I have to pick my battles and squatting doesn't seem to be one I can win at the moment. I guess I just need to be get my satisfaction from the lifts that are actually going up and just try to squat smarter, and not keep trying with brute force and bad form.
And i need to get more protein in, but I struggle to get to 200g most days, and I probably need closer to 250g -.- Seriously, I cannot eat that much meat.

Too bad I'm going to out deadlifts you on Monday. 240kg??


Since you cannot win a rugby-game to safe your life, I guess you need this victory more than I do. Just remember, alcohol does not train grip-strength.
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
November 03 2011 07:47 GMT
#13285
Playing a mixed D1/D3 squad against a D2 team for an exhibition game this weekend; season has been over for D3, and D1 is just about finished, but there were no games scheduled this week anyway. Our D1 scrum, from what I've heard (and seen) is probably the best in the conference right now, whereas our D3 scrum is awful. D1 locks are roughly decaf sized, but there's at least a chance that I'll get in to play with some of the guys who know what they're doing. It's a game with "as many halves as we need to play" to get everyone some time on the field. Been working very heavily on body position in rucks, mauls, and the scrum for the last few days as well, hopefully I picked some of it up, and it helps.

Also signed up for an intermural basketball team (with some guys from the rugby team) which should be fun, and I'm registering for a lifeguarding course next semester, so looks like (hopefully) my summer job will be invalidating my vitamin-D supplement requirements. Going to squat 215 for 5x5 tomorrow, going to break my previous PR (100kg 3x5) on Tuesday (100kg 5x5) and showing no signs of stopping. Reset was certainly needed, as well as getting my diet back on track. It was just a mental thing in the first place, really.

Finally, I'd like to thank this thread and my healthy diet and active lifestyle; Bronchitis, or at least a pretty serious flu has been rolling around this campus for weeks now. I woke up sunday morning (damn halloween weekend, but you can't resist a girl in a silk nightgown and her friend the firefighter, right?) developing a pretty bad cough. Bombed it with 30k vit D and a full nights sleep sunday, monday, and tuesday, and here I am, not a single serious symptom and now feeling completely recovered while most everyone else suffers through it for a week or even two and misses class.
Sneakyz
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden2361 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-03 08:55:41
November 03 2011 08:50 GMT
#13286
On November 03 2011 08:35 Malinor wrote:
Today I missed a 200kg squat. My legs felt good so I went for a max, but I should have known better. My throat is hurting a bit and I got a bit dizzy lately after hard squats, so I don't think I was at 100%.
That aside, I believe this is the first time in my life that I actually say that: I have to eat more. Mid-june I squatted 220kg, and 4 1/2 months later I only managed 195kg. I lost at least 25kg of bodyweight since then, and yesterday I only ate 1900 calories. To put that in perspective, I burned 4300-4400 calories a day during the last 9 weeks (since I keep track), so actually a deficit of 2500calories. What did I expect, really. No other lift suffered as much as my squat: Deadlift and Bench went up and Press stayed the same. Now even sJarl the little weakling is in range of me Well, at least I do manly high-bar squats and my shoulders don't start bleeding when squatting too much

I don't think your squat decreasing is necessarily because you've lost muscle or whatever, since if you lose big amounts of fat you probably changed your leverages as well. From what I understand deadlift is commonly the least affected lift while squat is affected the most, though this obviously depends on bodytype. This is also possibly one of the reasons why most people have a higher deadlift than squat, but if you look at the higher level powerlifters, a higher squat than deadlift seems pretty common.

So don't be too discouraged and keep lifting heavy .
I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
Logros
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands9913 Posts
November 03 2011 09:34 GMT
#13287
On November 03 2011 08:59 Malinor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2011 08:43 Logros wrote:
On November 03 2011 08:35 Malinor wrote:
Today I missed a 200kg squat. My legs felt good so I went for a max, but I should have known better. My throat is hurting a bit and I got a bit dizzy lately after hard squats, so I don't think I was at 100%.
That aside, I believe this is the first time in my life that I actually say that: I have to eat more. Mid-june I squatted 220kg, and 4 1/2 months later I only managed 195kg. I lost at least 25kg of bodyweight since then, and yesterday I only ate 1900 calories. To put that in perspective, I burned 4300-4400 calories a day during the last 9 weeks (since I keep track), so actually a deficit of 2500calories. What did I expect, really. No other lift suffered as much as my squat: Deadlift and Bench went up and Press stayed the same. Now even sJarl the little weakling is in range of me Well, at least I do manly high-bar squats and my shoulders don't start bleeding when squatting too much

Anyway, I have to pick my battles and squatting doesn't seem to be one I can win at the moment. I guess I just need to be get my satisfaction from the lifts that are actually going up and just try to squat smarter, and not keep trying with brute force and bad form.
And i need to get more protein in, but I struggle to get to 200g most days, and I probably need closer to 250g -.- Seriously, I cannot eat that much meat.

I noticed my squat was the first thing to drop as well while deadlift still went up when I lost a few kg. But a 2500 cal deficit is a bit extreme, wouldn't it be better to eat atleast a bit more? Even at like 1000-1500 every day you should be losing 1-1.5kg a week.
Do you have (low fat) quark in germany btw? It's like 10g protein per 100g. A cup of 500gr with a can of tuna is like 75gr protein right there.


Funny you mention it, yeah we have this kind of quark here and a bodybuilder friend of mine goes through several packages a day. I should really start trying that out. Do you have some tips besides tuna that goes well with it? I am really not much into tuna. Well, I like to cook so I will figure something out anyway.

Yeah it's great, there's not much else in there so it's an easy way to get some extra protein. The taste took some getting used to but it's not too bad. You can also add fruit or (cashew)nuts to make it a bit less plain. I don't really like the taste of tuna either but I just throw the tuna through the quark, mix it and chow down. Makes it taste a bit better atleast :p.
Jupiter
Profile Joined November 2009
Australia73 Posts
November 03 2011 10:11 GMT
#13288
Just got back from the gym.

I did my first 4 sets of squats and my back was feeling pretty good.

So I went for my top set and got it - 192.5kg x 3

I find that I get the triples fairly easily but whenever I have to go for 5 reps my form starts to break down (on the last 2 reps). I think its also mental. The fact that its 5 reps psyches me out a bit.

Also hit 105kg x 3 bench

Finished up with some barbell rows and bicep curls.


mum says I cant play games against Zerg
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
November 03 2011 10:36 GMT
#13289
On November 03 2011 19:11 Jupiter wrote:
Just got back from the gym.

I did my first 4 sets of squats and my back was feeling pretty good.

So I went for my top set and got it - 192.5kg x 3

I find that I get the triples fairly easily but whenever I have to go for 5 reps my form starts to break down (on the last 2 reps). I think its also mental. The fact that its 5 reps psyches me out a bit.

Also hit 105kg x 3 bench

Finished up with some barbell rows and bicep curls.




1. You are awesome.
2. We demand videos!
3. Do you squat high bar or low bar? And do you go atg?
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
Jupiter
Profile Joined November 2009
Australia73 Posts
November 03 2011 11:14 GMT
#13290
On November 03 2011 19:36 Malinor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2011 19:11 Jupiter wrote:
Just got back from the gym.

I did my first 4 sets of squats and my back was feeling pretty good.

So I went for my top set and got it - 192.5kg x 3

I find that I get the triples fairly easily but whenever I have to go for 5 reps my form starts to break down (on the last 2 reps). I think its also mental. The fact that its 5 reps psyches me out a bit.

Also hit 105kg x 3 bench

Finished up with some barbell rows and bicep curls.




1. You are awesome.
2. We demand videos!
3. Do you squat high bar or low bar? And do you go atg?


Thanks man!

I've been reading about your progress as well. Very impressive stuff!!

I squat high bar. Always done it that way. Few people have recommended that I swap to low bar as I would be able add more weight.

On my lower sets I try to go as deep as possible. For my top set I'm just below parallel.

I've got a few old videos (180 x 3 squat and 165 x 5 deadlift I can post if you want?). I'm sure you would rather see some more recent ones though so I'll film a few things next week. Maybe my 197.5 x 3 attempt. (pressure is on to get it now!....)

After I stall on everything I'll take a few days off and go in to test my 1 rep max on everything and I'll definitely be filming all of them.





mum says I cant play games against Zerg
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
November 03 2011 11:16 GMT
#13291
On November 03 2011 19:11 Jupiter wrote:
Just got back from the gym.

I did my first 4 sets of squats and my back was feeling pretty good.

So I went for my top set and got it - 192.5kg x 3

I find that I get the triples fairly easily but whenever I have to go for 5 reps my form starts to break down (on the last 2 reps). I think its also mental. The fact that its 5 reps psyches me out a bit.

Also hit 105kg x 3 bench

Finished up with some barbell rows and bicep curls.




Hehe its exactly the same for me. 5 reps at your max is just so mentally (and physically) exhausting... 3 reps is much easier somehow
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
Jupiter
Profile Joined November 2009
Australia73 Posts
November 03 2011 11:33 GMT
#13292
On November 03 2011 20:16 Zafrumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2011 19:11 Jupiter wrote:
Just got back from the gym.

I did my first 4 sets of squats and my back was feeling pretty good.

So I went for my top set and got it - 192.5kg x 3

I find that I get the triples fairly easily but whenever I have to go for 5 reps my form starts to break down (on the last 2 reps). I think its also mental. The fact that its 5 reps psyches me out a bit.

Also hit 105kg x 3 bench

Finished up with some barbell rows and bicep curls.




Hehe its exactly the same for me. 5 reps at your max is just so mentally (and physically) exhausting... 3 reps is much easier somehow


Its the worst. I literally wake up in the morning (of my heavy day 5 reps) nervous as all hell for that 1 set.
mum says I cant play games against Zerg
Garbels
Profile Joined July 2010
Austria653 Posts
November 03 2011 13:41 GMT
#13293
somehow i mangeded to gain almost 2kg in the last 3 weeks (58 to 60kg) thats way faster than i expected.

exercise progress not so fast:

dips:
BW60 +14kg: 3/4/3
3 weeks ago
BW58 + 8kg : 6/5/6

pullups
BW60 + 12 kg: 3/3/3
3 weeks ago
BW58 + 8kg : 5/5/4

glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
November 03 2011 16:19 GMT
#13294
http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/news/133028228.html
"Squat lifts likely cause of stress fractures in young athletes, study finds"

anyone seen this study?
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
November 03 2011 16:51 GMT
#13295
I started squatting when I was 13, am uninjured, AND I can beat them up :D
Can the male athletes in their 20's they picked cant support 95 pounds in a squat? jesus christ.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
November 03 2011 17:05 GMT
#13296
those are not male athletes.

those are bitches.

Went to the gym, and had the same pain in my abductors from last last week. Said fuck it, and worked through a 92kg front squat 3x5 set. I felt like I was the fucking kind of the world, and people were like "wow dude, you're so strong" and I was like "Thank God I'm injured, if I wasn't I'd be owning bitches".

so yay! :D I did however, rice it up yesterday, and I feel a lot better today, will do it again tonight and see how I wake up tomorrow. .

I didn't weight myself today, but I don't feel heavier. Even tho I have lost quite the belly fat. Anyways, gogo I want to be 80kg again. :D!
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
4thHatchery
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Finland125 Posts
November 03 2011 17:22 GMT
#13297
On November 04 2011 01:19 glurio wrote:
http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/news/133028228.html
"Squat lifts likely cause of stress fractures in young athletes, study finds"

anyone seen this study?

Another reason to supplement vitamin d. :D Guess I should start it too since the winter is coming.
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
November 03 2011 17:39 GMT
#13298
Everyone that is not getting plenty of sun every day should supplement with vit d....

On related news, I just registered for my first powerlifting meet. It will take place on December 17th. Getting quite hyped.
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
November 03 2011 18:15 GMT
#13299
On November 03 2011 16:29 Malinor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2011 16:12 decafchicken wrote:
On November 03 2011 08:35 Malinor wrote:
Today I missed a 200kg squat. My legs felt good so I went for a max, but I should have known better. My throat is hurting a bit and I got a bit dizzy lately after hard squats, so I don't think I was at 100%.
That aside, I believe this is the first time in my life that I actually say that: I have to eat more. Mid-june I squatted 220kg, and 4 1/2 months later I only managed 195kg. I lost at least 25kg of bodyweight since then, and yesterday I only ate 1900 calories. To put that in perspective, I burned 4300-4400 calories a day during the last 9 weeks (since I keep track), so actually a deficit of 2500calories. What did I expect, really. No other lift suffered as much as my squat: Deadlift and Bench went up and Press stayed the same. Now even sJarl the little weakling is in range of me Well, at least I do manly high-bar squats and my shoulders don't start bleeding when squatting too much

Anyway, I have to pick my battles and squatting doesn't seem to be one I can win at the moment. I guess I just need to be get my satisfaction from the lifts that are actually going up and just try to squat smarter, and not keep trying with brute force and bad form.
And i need to get more protein in, but I struggle to get to 200g most days, and I probably need closer to 250g -.- Seriously, I cannot eat that much meat.

Too bad I'm going to out deadlifts you on Monday. 240kg??


Since you cannot win a rugby-game to safe your life, I guess you need this victory more than I do. Just remember, alcohol does not train grip-strength.

Piss off. Make it 245kg.
And just because my team is incapable of winning a game doesn't mean I am..hence why I got invited to play in the D1 men's playoffs come spring :D
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Hurricane
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States3939 Posts
November 03 2011 18:43 GMT
#13300
sick. congrats decaf.
RIP CHARLIEMURPHY 11/25/10 NEVER FORGET | Hurricane#1183 @ B.net
Prev 1 663 664 665 666 667 730 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1446
TKL 478
IndyStarCraft 292
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1446
TKL 478
IndyStarCraft 292
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23664
Calm 2286
Shuttle 355
Mini 168
White-Ra 147
ZZZero.O 110
firebathero 77
scan(afreeca) 19
soO 12
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc11484
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1387
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4251
Liquid`Hasu594
MindelVK27
Other Games
summit1g6123
Liquid`RaSZi2259
fl0m1635
FrodaN1407
B2W.Neo745
olofmeister654
Khaldor478
Beastyqt342
Livibee185
crisheroes133
Pyrionflax120
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick771
BasetradeTV211
StarCraft 2
angryscii 21
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 29
• Adnapsc2 12
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach43
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• blackmanpl 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1290
• Shiphtur691
• WagamamaTV332
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 18m
Replay Cast
3h 18m
OSC
16h 18m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.