• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:42
CEST 21:42
KST 04:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12671 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2011 - Page 664

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 662 663 664 665 666 730 Next
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
November 02 2011 13:13 GMT
#13261
On November 02 2011 21:57 RosaParksStoleMySeat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 21:51 sJarl wrote:
On November 02 2011 08:21 Malinor wrote:
Today I learned (again), that I may NEVER EVER do Dips as my first exercise. It kills any other upper body exercise I do afterwards. My Chin-Ups and Bench Press were disastrous. Well, Dips are basically a max-strength workout for me (got 3-3-2@138kg BW) and my forearms are just dead afterwards. Problem is, after hard pressing I normally cannot even do one full range dip at the moment. And I am reluctant to going back to that horrible assisted-dips machine...
Well, the only solution is getting stronger and losing more weight, so let's do that instead of whining. For what it's worth, I lost 13.5kg during the last nine weeks.

@sJarl: great job on the PR. Do you squat low- or high-bar?

Thanks, I only squat low bar since it feels so much more comfortable. Going to try and upload the vid but it was taken on my phone so the quality is beyond shitty.

Do you do any good warmup before hitting the dips? Either way, getting 3-3-2 reps at your BW is quite impressive, and then I'm not including the insane weight loss. Just keep it up but you may want to do only bench press and chin-ups on one day and then dips on another.


Hey buddy I've been meaning to ask, what were your final Smolov results? I figure that after I stall out on 5/3/1 (maybe 6-8 months down the line) I'll pick up Smolov. I would just say fuck it and do it now, but the honest truth is I've been squatting anywhere between 4 and 6 times a week for the past four months... I want my legs to grow less accustomed to high volume before I smash them with Smolov.


I'm not really sure what my final Smolov results were since I didn't really finish it because the skin on my shoulder wore completely off and it started to bleed uncontrollably during sessions. I'll just run it again and see how it goes there but it got me my first set of stretch marks (on my quads!) which I'm really proud of :D



The horrible vid from yesterday.
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-02 14:15:31
November 02 2011 14:11 GMT
#13262
question for people on LeanGains.

Am I supposed to drop weight? I'm at like 165 today.

IT is the first time I've been this skinny since like lol, march .

Help.
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
November 02 2011 14:38 GMT
#13263
depends if you wanna drop weight. eat more if you dont want to!
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
Raidern
Profile Joined February 2005
Brazil3821 Posts
November 02 2011 14:44 GMT
#13264
can you tell us what and how much you eat?
how's your training, do you leave the gym tired?
are you resting enough?
For the Swarm!
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-02 14:57:05
November 02 2011 14:50 GMT
#13265
On November 02 2011 23:44 Raidern wrote:
can you tell us what and how much you eat?
how's your training, do you leave the gym tired?
are you resting enough?


I eat everything that comes across my way after 1pm and before 9pm.
Lots of meat, tuna and fish, some bread here and there, rice and potatoes. Steaks and Eggs is my favourite meal of them allz.!

It's going good, even thought I have dropped weight, I'm still lifting 120kg on squat and overcame a PR on friday 150kg Deadlift x 1. yes I do leave the gym kind of tired, but not exhausted.

Not quite, having quite shitty nights lately.
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
RosaParksStoleMySeat
Profile Joined December 2009
Japan926 Posts
November 02 2011 22:48 GMT
#13266
On November 02 2011 23:50 funkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 23:44 Raidern wrote:
can you tell us what and how much you eat?
how's your training, do you leave the gym tired?
are you resting enough?


I eat everything that comes across my way after 1pm and before 9pm.
Lots of meat, tuna and fish, some bread here and there, rice and potatoes. Steaks and Eggs is my favourite meal of them allz.!

It's going good, even thought I have dropped weight, I'm still lifting 120kg on squat and overcame a PR on friday 150kg Deadlift x 1. yes I do leave the gym kind of tired, but not exhausted.

Not quite, having quite shitty nights lately.


I think it's cool as long as you aren't losing significant amounts of strength.

A 120kg squat is a stronger lift at 60kg than it is at 65kg. Good work!
GumThief
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada284 Posts
November 02 2011 23:18 GMT
#13267
My left hip flexor has been horrible for about 3 months now. Never stopped me until the last few weeks where I could barely walk without pretty severe pain T_T Finally decided to slow down on squats (been going heavy every second day for about 5 months now) and it's slowly but seemingly surely getting better.

Is there anything I should do pre-workout to ensure this problem won't keep happening? I figure I have to focus on stretching out my hammies and hip/quad beforehand? It has become such a bitch injury

I've started doing power clean from the hang position. Loooove it. It is helping me understand how to be a lot more explosive and aggressive in the lift. However on one of my last lifts I fucking smashed my pelvis against the bar.... yowch.
:))
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
November 02 2011 23:33 GMT
#13268
Snatched 100kg couple times, couple super ugly CJs at 120kg, and then fucking struggled to bust out a few singles of squats at 165kg T_T

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY LEGS. This is what i get for going out wednesday - sunday two out of three weeks and not lifting for 9 days. AFK crying myself to sleep.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
November 02 2011 23:35 GMT
#13269
Today I missed a 200kg squat. My legs felt good so I went for a max, but I should have known better. My throat is hurting a bit and I got a bit dizzy lately after hard squats, so I don't think I was at 100%.
That aside, I believe this is the first time in my life that I actually say that: I have to eat more. Mid-june I squatted 220kg, and 4 1/2 months later I only managed 195kg. I lost at least 25kg of bodyweight since then, and yesterday I only ate 1900 calories. To put that in perspective, I burned 4300-4400 calories a day during the last 9 weeks (since I keep track), so actually a deficit of 2500calories. What did I expect, really. No other lift suffered as much as my squat: Deadlift and Bench went up and Press stayed the same. Now even sJarl the little weakling is in range of me Well, at least I do manly high-bar squats and my shoulders don't start bleeding when squatting too much

Anyway, I have to pick my battles and squatting doesn't seem to be one I can win at the moment. I guess I just need to be get my satisfaction from the lifts that are actually going up and just try to squat smarter, and not keep trying with brute force and bad form.
And i need to get more protein in, but I struggle to get to 200g most days, and I probably need closer to 250g -.- Seriously, I cannot eat that much meat.
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
November 02 2011 23:36 GMT
#13270
Lol decaf, same problem and writing about it at the same time.

My legs really got tiny compared to my upper body...
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
Logros
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands9913 Posts
November 02 2011 23:43 GMT
#13271
On November 03 2011 08:35 Malinor wrote:
Today I missed a 200kg squat. My legs felt good so I went for a max, but I should have known better. My throat is hurting a bit and I got a bit dizzy lately after hard squats, so I don't think I was at 100%.
That aside, I believe this is the first time in my life that I actually say that: I have to eat more. Mid-june I squatted 220kg, and 4 1/2 months later I only managed 195kg. I lost at least 25kg of bodyweight since then, and yesterday I only ate 1900 calories. To put that in perspective, I burned 4300-4400 calories a day during the last 9 weeks (since I keep track), so actually a deficit of 2500calories. What did I expect, really. No other lift suffered as much as my squat: Deadlift and Bench went up and Press stayed the same. Now even sJarl the little weakling is in range of me Well, at least I do manly high-bar squats and my shoulders don't start bleeding when squatting too much

Anyway, I have to pick my battles and squatting doesn't seem to be one I can win at the moment. I guess I just need to be get my satisfaction from the lifts that are actually going up and just try to squat smarter, and not keep trying with brute force and bad form.
And i need to get more protein in, but I struggle to get to 200g most days, and I probably need closer to 250g -.- Seriously, I cannot eat that much meat.

I noticed my squat was the first thing to drop as well while deadlift still went up when I lost a few kg. But a 2500 cal deficit is a bit extreme, wouldn't it be better to eat atleast a bit more? Even at like 1000-1500 every day you should be losing 1-1.5kg a week.
Do you have (low fat) quark in germany btw? It's like 10g protein per 100g. A cup of 500gr with a can of tuna is like 75gr protein right there.
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-03 00:00:30
November 02 2011 23:59 GMT
#13272
On November 03 2011 08:43 Logros wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2011 08:35 Malinor wrote:
Today I missed a 200kg squat. My legs felt good so I went for a max, but I should have known better. My throat is hurting a bit and I got a bit dizzy lately after hard squats, so I don't think I was at 100%.
That aside, I believe this is the first time in my life that I actually say that: I have to eat more. Mid-june I squatted 220kg, and 4 1/2 months later I only managed 195kg. I lost at least 25kg of bodyweight since then, and yesterday I only ate 1900 calories. To put that in perspective, I burned 4300-4400 calories a day during the last 9 weeks (since I keep track), so actually a deficit of 2500calories. What did I expect, really. No other lift suffered as much as my squat: Deadlift and Bench went up and Press stayed the same. Now even sJarl the little weakling is in range of me Well, at least I do manly high-bar squats and my shoulders don't start bleeding when squatting too much

Anyway, I have to pick my battles and squatting doesn't seem to be one I can win at the moment. I guess I just need to be get my satisfaction from the lifts that are actually going up and just try to squat smarter, and not keep trying with brute force and bad form.
And i need to get more protein in, but I struggle to get to 200g most days, and I probably need closer to 250g -.- Seriously, I cannot eat that much meat.

I noticed my squat was the first thing to drop as well while deadlift still went up when I lost a few kg. But a 2500 cal deficit is a bit extreme, wouldn't it be better to eat atleast a bit more? Even at like 1000-1500 every day you should be losing 1-1.5kg a week.
Do you have (low fat) quark in germany btw? It's like 10g protein per 100g. A cup of 500gr with a can of tuna is like 75gr protein right there.


Funny you mention it, yeah we have this kind of quark here and a bodybuilder friend of mine goes through several packages a day. I should really start trying that out. Do you have some tips besides tuna that goes well with it? I am really not much into tuna. Well, I like to cook so I will figure something out anyway.
On most days I am at around a ~1300calories deficit, still a bit too much. But quite frankly: when you are as morbidly obese as I (was), eating more just feels wrong. It is only half a year since I realised how much I really weight (hello denial) and that I went through 5-6k calories nearly every day: I simply don't trust myself enough to just eat more, I don't yet feel stable enough.
But that aside, I have "before pictures" of me at 165kg BW at 180cm (which is after 4 months of training, so not even my max weight, that was probably at least 170kg). So if I get through this time, you get to see some pretty amazing before/after pictures in a couple of months. If not... well, who wants to look at a picture of a naked fat man anyway.

Even while writing these numbers down, it's still hard to believe for me. What the hell happened.
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-03 00:10:54
November 03 2011 00:08 GMT
#13273
On November 03 2011 08:35 Malinor wrote:
Today I missed a 200kg squat. My legs felt good so I went for a max, but I should have known better. My throat is hurting a bit and I got a bit dizzy lately after hard squats, so I don't think I was at 100%.
That aside, I believe this is the first time in my life that I actually say that: I have to eat more. Mid-june I squatted 220kg, and 4 1/2 months later I only managed 195kg. I lost at least 25kg of bodyweight since then, and yesterday I only ate 1900 calories. To put that in perspective, I burned 4300-4400 calories a day during the last 9 weeks (since I keep track), so actually a deficit of 2500calories. What did I expect, really. No other lift suffered as much as my squat: Deadlift and Bench went up and Press stayed the same. Now even sJarl the little weakling is in range of me Well, at least I do manly high-bar squats and my shoulders don't start bleeding when squatting too much

Anyway, I have to pick my battles and squatting doesn't seem to be one I can win at the moment. I guess I just need to be get my satisfaction from the lifts that are actually going up and just try to squat smarter, and not keep trying with brute force and bad form.
And i need to get more protein in, but I struggle to get to 200g most days, and I probably need closer to 250g -.- Seriously, I cannot eat that much meat.


This is actually a serious problem lol. But a 2.5k deficit is a ton. Good this is just a long long learning process.

On November 03 2011 08:59 Malinor wrote:

But that aside, I have "before pictures" of me at 165kg BW at 180cm (which is after 4 months of training, so not even my max weight, that was probably at least 170kg). So if I get through this time, you get to see some pretty amazing before/after pictures in a couple of months. If not... well, who wants to look at a picture of a naked fat man anyway.

Even while writing these numbers down, it's still hard to believe for me. What the hell happened.



I don't even know what happened. Some guy showed up and made the sickes gaines ever on SS, thats what happened.
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-03 00:10:07
November 03 2011 00:09 GMT
#13274
double post
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
November 03 2011 00:27 GMT
#13275
On November 03 2011 09:08 sJarl wrote:

Show nested quote +
On November 03 2011 08:59 Malinor wrote:

But that aside, I have "before pictures" of me at 165kg BW at 180cm (which is after 4 months of training, so not even my max weight, that was probably at least 170kg). So if I get through this time, you get to see some pretty amazing before/after pictures in a couple of months. If not... well, who wants to look at a picture of a naked fat man anyway.

Even while writing these numbers down, it's still hard to believe for me. What the hell happened.

I don't even know what happened. Some guy showed up and made the sickes gaines ever on SS, thats what happened.

<3
On November 03 2011 08:35 Malinor wrote:
T Now even sJarl the little weakling is in range of me Well, at least I do manly high-bar squats and my shoulders don't start bleeding when squatting too much

sjarl wrote:
This is actually a serious problem lol. But a 2.5k deficit is a ton. Good this is just a long long learning process.

Yeah, I am in no hurry, After the beginner-stage you just have to learn so much about lifting, you just need experience. And sorry about mocking your squat, but I assume you know it was all in good fun. But that bleeding-thing sounds really strange. I hope you find a solution to this.
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
Raidern
Profile Joined February 2005
Brazil3821 Posts
November 03 2011 00:28 GMT
#13276
On November 02 2011 23:50 funkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 23:44 Raidern wrote:
can you tell us what and how much you eat?
how's your training, do you leave the gym tired?
are you resting enough?


I eat everything that comes across my way after 1pm and before 9pm.
Lots of meat, tuna and fish, some bread here and there, rice and potatoes. Steaks and Eggs is my favourite meal of them allz.!

It's going good, even thought I have dropped weight, I'm still lifting 120kg on squat and overcame a PR on friday 150kg Deadlift x 1. yes I do leave the gym kind of tired, but not exhausted.

Not quite, having quite shitty nights lately.


Well, I don't think you should be losing weight if you are eating well and doing a good exercise. Just try to rest more. Also, weight is not really that important, as long as you're not full of fat and instead of muscles
For the Swarm!
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
November 03 2011 00:29 GMT
#13277
Yeah no worries about about the bantering

The thin skin issue is just annoying.
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
Catch
Profile Joined September 2010
United States616 Posts
November 03 2011 01:12 GMT
#13278
Howdy yall.

I've been meaning to ask this for awhile... Is anybody here living around Ohio? Looking for perhaps a lifting partner. Or rather just more people to chill with, and what's better than some TLHF brothers, ya dig? :D
Victory Loves Preparation
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
November 03 2011 01:20 GMT
#13279
You strong guys and your strongness problems.
Official Entusman #21
Hurricane
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States3939 Posts
November 03 2011 01:31 GMT
#13280
On November 03 2011 10:20 infinity21 wrote:
You strong guys and your strongness problems.

that'll be us soon
RIP CHARLIEMURPHY 11/25/10 NEVER FORGET | Hurricane#1183 @ B.net
Prev 1 662 663 664 665 666 730 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1446
TKL 466
IndyStarCraft 292
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1446
TKL 466
IndyStarCraft 292
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23664
Calm 2286
Shuttle 355
Mini 168
White-Ra 147
ZZZero.O 107
firebathero 77
scan(afreeca) 19
soO 12
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc11484
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1387
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4251
Liquid`Hasu565
MindelVK27
Other Games
summit1g5910
Liquid`RaSZi2259
fl0m1635
FrodaN1407
B2W.Neo745
olofmeister654
Khaldor478
Beastyqt342
Livibee185
crisheroes133
Pyrionflax108
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick771
BasetradeTV211
StarCraft 2
angryscii 20
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 26
• Adnapsc2 12
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach43
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• blackmanpl 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1290
• Shiphtur691
• WagamamaTV332
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 18m
Replay Cast
3h 18m
OSC
16h 18m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.