• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:37
CEST 02:37
KST 09:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8932 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2011 - Page 33

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 730 Next
rEiGN~
Profile Joined September 2010
369 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-19 13:23:49
January 19 2011 13:18 GMT
#641
I found some interesting articles on using belt, if anyone's interested:

http://www.70sbig.com/blog/2009/12/belt-me-up-scotty/
http://www.70sbig.com/blog/2009/12/pr-friday-3/
http://www.70sbig.com/blog/2010/04/more-reasons-for-wearing-a-belt/

Before addressing other belt related topics, I want to make a bold, clarifying statement. If your goal is to get stronger (and you have been lifting longer than two months) and you refuse to wear a belt, you are a fucking idiot.
TL.net Stream Viewer Count http://goo.gl/ahf1E
ShAsTa
Profile Joined November 2002
Belgium2841 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-19 14:02:53
January 19 2011 14:02 GMT
#642
Breakfast cereals are bad, right? Even stuff that's supposed to be healthy like Special K?
If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
January 19 2011 14:32 GMT
#643
On January 19 2011 18:40 Sinep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2011 16:16 Advocado wrote:
On January 18 2011 11:35 eshlow wrote:
On January 18 2011 10:09 Cambium wrote:
is choco whole milk common? I can only find 1% choco milk. I guess I can always mix it with nesquik?


Go with whole milk and add some choco instead


What!? I can haz coco?! I thought it was something to be avoided with the whole processed sugar in it. I guess it isn't the worst for carbs (?).


that depends on what you want from it. liquid refined sugar is great for restoring blood sugar levels post workout very quickly, or during some intensive long workout. However, it is generally not necessary unless you are going to do some other exercise shortly after, and for weight loss / limiting fat gains I wouldn't touch the stuff


Pretty much this.

If you're trying to bulk sugary carbs + protein + fat = really good post workout. That's why choco milk is effective.

If you're trying to lose weight then you're gonna want to stay away like the above.

On January 19 2011 23:02 ShAsTa wrote:
Breakfast cereals are bad, right? Even stuff that's supposed to be healthy like Special K?


Yes sir. Avoid processed foods.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
January 19 2011 14:51 GMT
#644
Time to go Belt shopping I guess.
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
January 19 2011 15:07 GMT
#645
On January 19 2011 23:51 funkie wrote:
Time to go Belt shopping I guess.


I wouldn't buy a belt if I didn't feel like I needed it.
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
January 19 2011 15:19 GMT
#646
On January 20 2011 00:07 sJarl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2011 23:51 funkie wrote:
Time to go Belt shopping I guess.


I wouldn't buy a belt if I didn't feel like I needed it.


I don't feel like I need one, but it's better to buy one just to be safe when the time comes, and to have one around for when the douchefucks of the gym always tell me "You're lifting too much, use a belt, you're gonna get injured".

Damn their Romanian Deadlift and they pussySquats.
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
January 19 2011 16:08 GMT
#647
On January 20 2011 00:19 funkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2011 00:07 sJarl wrote:
On January 19 2011 23:51 funkie wrote:
Time to go Belt shopping I guess.


I wouldn't buy a belt if I didn't feel like I needed it.


I don't feel like I need one, but it's better to buy one just to be safe when the time comes, and to have one around for when the douchefucks of the gym always tell me "You're lifting too much, use a belt, you're gonna get injured".

Damn their Romanian Deadlift and they pussySquats.


I'd then buy one that is equally broad the whole way around, like a so called powerlifting belt.
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
Donkeys
Profile Joined August 2010
Mexico308 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-19 21:15:10
January 19 2011 19:06 GMT
#648
Ok so I finally decided to write down some goals.

I'm 20 years old, 168cm tall, last time I checked I was 67kg. I just started doing squats and deadlifts not very long ago. Eventually I would like to do power cleans but for now I think I'm gonna stick with these...

(no specific weight gain goals)

current
squat: 65kg
press: 60kg
overhead press: 40kg
deadlift: 70kg
barbell row: 50kg
pull ups: 8~10x3

aiming for
squat: 120kg
press: 80kg
overhead: 60kg
deadlift: 130kg
barbell row: 70kg
pull ups: 12x3

pics!

+ Show Spoiler +
front
[image loading]

back (one of my traps is bigger than the other)
[image loading]
http://www.belowtherimyo.blogspot.com/
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
January 19 2011 19:12 GMT
#649
On January 20 2011 04:06 Donkeys wrote:
Ok so I finally decided to write down some goals.

I'm 20 years old, 168cm tall, last time I checked I was 67kg. I just started doing squats and deadlifts not very long ago. Eventually I would like to do power cleans but for now I think I'm gonna stick with these...

(no specific weight gain goals)

current
squat: 65kg
press: 60kg
overhead press: 40kg
deadlift: 70kg
barbell row: 50kg
pull ups: 8~10x3

aiming for
squat: 100kg
press: 80kg
overhead: 60kg
deadlift: 90kg
barbell row: 70kg
pull ups: 12x3

pics!

+ Show Spoiler +
front
[image loading]

back (one of my traps is bigger than the other)
[image loading]



Your Mainlifts (Squat, Deadlift) need to be a lot higher, If you're doing SS, you'll hit that in no time. ;p.

I'd suggest Squat to like 120kg and deadlift to 2x your BW. ;p (that's what I did bro) ;D
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
January 19 2011 19:17 GMT
#650
On January 20 2011 04:06 Donkeys wrote:
Ok so I finally decided to write down some goals.

I'm 20 years old, 168cm tall, last time I checked I was 67kg. I just started doing squats and deadlifts not very long ago. Eventually I would like to do power cleans but for now I think I'm gonna stick with these...

(no specific weight gain goals)

current
squat: 65kg
press: 60kg
overhead press: 40kg
deadlift: 70kg
barbell row: 50kg
pull ups: 8~10x3

aiming for
squat: 100kg
press: 80kg
overhead: 60kg
deadlift: 90kg
barbell row: 70kg
pull ups: 12x3

pics!

+ Show Spoiler +
front
[image loading]

back (one of my traps is bigger than the other)
[image loading]


The squat and especially deadlift are lifts you add weight onto very fast. Eat plenty, do SS and get stronger Size will follow.
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-19 19:31:13
January 19 2011 19:31 GMT
#651
On January 20 2011 04:12 funkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2011 04:06 Donkeys wrote:
Ok so I finally decided to write down some goals.

I'm 20 years old, 168cm tall, last time I checked I was 67kg. I just started doing squats and deadlifts not very long ago. Eventually I would like to do power cleans but for now I think I'm gonna stick with these...

(no specific weight gain goals)

current
squat: 65kg
press: 60kg
overhead press: 40kg
deadlift: 70kg
barbell row: 50kg
pull ups: 8~10x3

aiming for
squat: 100kg
press: 80kg
overhead: 60kg
deadlift: 90kg
barbell row: 70kg
pull ups: 12x3

pics!

+ Show Spoiler +
front
[image loading]

back (one of my traps is bigger than the other)
[image loading]



Your Mainlifts (Squat, Deadlift) need to be a lot higher, If you're doing SS, you'll hit that in no time. ;p.

I'd suggest Squat to like 120kg and deadlift to 2x your BW. ;p (that's what I did bro) ;D


lol yeah you'll hit your current goals in like two months, if that :D
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
xJupiter9x
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States150 Posts
January 19 2011 19:45 GMT
#652
Today was a pretty good workout, my legs were sore from yesterdays practice, but I did
Deadlift 1x5 @ 305
Squats 5x3 @ 225
Clean 3x5 @ 135

I wasn't too tired after my cleans so I decided that I would just keep going up in weight until I failed. Got up to 160 then couldn't hit 165.
Donkeys
Profile Joined August 2010
Mexico308 Posts
January 19 2011 21:13 GMT
#653
On January 20 2011 04:31 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2011 04:12 funkie wrote:
On January 20 2011 04:06 Donkeys wrote:
Ok so I finally decided to write down some goals.

I'm 20 years old, 168cm tall, last time I checked I was 67kg. I just started doing squats and deadlifts not very long ago. Eventually I would like to do power cleans but for now I think I'm gonna stick with these...

(no specific weight gain goals)

current
squat: 65kg
press: 60kg
overhead press: 40kg
deadlift: 70kg
barbell row: 50kg
pull ups: 8~10x3

aiming for
squat: 100kg
press: 80kg
overhead: 60kg
deadlift: 90kg
barbell row: 70kg
pull ups: 12x3

pics!

+ Show Spoiler +
front
[image loading]

back (one of my traps is bigger than the other)
[image loading]



Your Mainlifts (Squat, Deadlift) need to be a lot higher, If you're doing SS, you'll hit that in no time. ;p.

I'd suggest Squat to like 120kg and deadlift to 2x your BW. ;p (that's what I did bro) ;D


lol yeah you'll hit your current goals in like two months, if that :D


oh i forgot to mention im doing 5x5 for everything except deadlift and pull ups. that ok?
http://www.belowtherimyo.blogspot.com/
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
January 19 2011 21:36 GMT
#654
So this?
http://stronglifts.com/stronglifts-5x5-beginner-strength-training-program/
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
CommanderFluffy
Profile Joined June 2008
Taiwan1059 Posts
January 19 2011 21:50 GMT
#655
On January 20 2011 06:13 Donkeys wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2011 04:31 decafchicken wrote:
On January 20 2011 04:12 funkie wrote:
On January 20 2011 04:06 Donkeys wrote:
Ok so I finally decided to write down some goals.

I'm 20 years old, 168cm tall, last time I checked I was 67kg. I just started doing squats and deadlifts not very long ago. Eventually I would like to do power cleans but for now I think I'm gonna stick with these...

(no specific weight gain goals)

current
squat: 65kg
press: 60kg
overhead press: 40kg
deadlift: 70kg
barbell row: 50kg
pull ups: 8~10x3

aiming for
squat: 100kg
press: 80kg
overhead: 60kg
deadlift: 90kg
barbell row: 70kg
pull ups: 12x3

pics!

+ Show Spoiler +
front
[image loading]

back (one of my traps is bigger than the other)
[image loading]



Your Mainlifts (Squat, Deadlift) need to be a lot higher, If you're doing SS, you'll hit that in no time. ;p.

I'd suggest Squat to like 120kg and deadlift to 2x your BW. ;p (that's what I did bro) ;D


lol yeah you'll hit your current goals in like two months, if that :D


oh i forgot to mention im doing 5x5 for everything except deadlift and pull ups. that ok?



I don't think you should be worried about a weight goal in the near future. If your focus is on eventually powerlifting, you should really focus on understanding and lifting with good form first. For example, Squats, what kind of squats are we talking about? Ass to grass or just 90 degree?

If you want to power clean and power clean well, you will need to have deep back and front squat forms. Not to mention flawless deads.

As for 5x5, the 5x5 rep scheme is tricky. For weight gain, you'll need to find a 5 rep weight that you can do ONLY 5 reps of. You will struggle to complete 5 for every set. That can be difficult if your form isnt rock solid.

I suggest you start with higher rep schemes with less weight to really understand your body how it works each lift, then slowly work down to the 5x5 scheme. Developing a good foundation is always better than seeking impressive numbers.
Pain is temporary, but glory is forever.
Donkeys
Profile Joined August 2010
Mexico308 Posts
January 19 2011 21:58 GMT
#656
On January 20 2011 06:36 decafchicken wrote:
So this?
http://stronglifts.com/stronglifts-5x5-beginner-strength-training-program/


yup I'm doing that.

@ CommanderFluffy thanks. i'll have someone record my form hopefully next week and i'll post the vids.
http://www.belowtherimyo.blogspot.com/
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
January 19 2011 23:39 GMT
#657
Got 100 and 120 for snatch and clean and jerk (took me 4 times to get the fucking jerk T_T) Pretty happy i managed my previous maxes considering i raped and murdered my body on monday. Rest day tomorrow YAY. Had to leave early cause my ride left, back to my other gym to do my front squats soon!

On January 20 2011 06:50 CommanderFluffy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2011 06:13 Donkeys wrote:
On January 20 2011 04:31 decafchicken wrote:
On January 20 2011 04:12 funkie wrote:
On January 20 2011 04:06 Donkeys wrote:
Ok so I finally decided to write down some goals.

I'm 20 years old, 168cm tall, last time I checked I was 67kg. I just started doing squats and deadlifts not very long ago. Eventually I would like to do power cleans but for now I think I'm gonna stick with these...

(no specific weight gain goals)

current
squat: 65kg
press: 60kg
overhead press: 40kg
deadlift: 70kg
barbell row: 50kg
pull ups: 8~10x3

aiming for
squat: 100kg
press: 80kg
overhead: 60kg
deadlift: 90kg
barbell row: 70kg
pull ups: 12x3

pics!

+ Show Spoiler +
front
[image loading]

back (one of my traps is bigger than the other)
[image loading]



Your Mainlifts (Squat, Deadlift) need to be a lot higher, If you're doing SS, you'll hit that in no time. ;p.

I'd suggest Squat to like 120kg and deadlift to 2x your BW. ;p (that's what I did bro) ;D


lol yeah you'll hit your current goals in like two months, if that :D


oh i forgot to mention im doing 5x5 for everything except deadlift and pull ups. that ok?



I don't think you should be worried about a weight goal in the near future. If your focus is on eventually powerlifting, you should really focus on understanding and lifting with good form first. For example, Squats, what kind of squats are we talking about? Ass to grass or just 90 degree?

If you want to power clean and power clean well, you will need to have deep back and front squat forms. Not to mention flawless deads.

As for 5x5, the 5x5 rep scheme is tricky. For weight gain, you'll need to find a 5 rep weight that you can do ONLY 5 reps of. You will struggle to complete 5 for every set. That can be difficult if your form isnt rock solid.

I suggest you start with higher rep schemes with less weight to really understand your body how it works each lift, then slowly work down to the 5x5 scheme. Developing a good foundation is always better than seeking impressive numbers.


The point of beginner weight programs such as 5x5 and SS is that you pick a weight you can handle 5 reps of with perfect form that isnt too heavy and make linear progression. Deadlifting/squatting form is relatively easy you just need to DO it. Having someone else watch your form/recording it, and watching videos/other people with proper form can help a lot.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-19 23:57:20
January 19 2011 23:53 GMT
#658
Reset my bench today after realizing my form wasn't as described in the SS book (finally got around to read it during the break). Reset it to 145 from 195, roughly 75%.

Bench feels really weird after tucking in my shoulder blades, but I think I am getting the hang of it pretty quickly.

Because I was doing so little weight, I felt terrible after the workout, it's as if I had tons of energy that couldn't get used. I might go back later tonight and do some cleans when the gym is more empty.
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
January 20 2011 00:00 GMT
#659
Sooo I just came home from badminton practice and well, I'm feeling kinda shitty. And I'd like to request the help of you, fellow TLers, to find out why. Decaf or anyone who has played an aerobic and anaerobic (like you need both parts, not 2 different sports ) demanding sport for some time might relate.

The problem is twofold, the first part is easier since I believe I know the reason behind that one but the second one is a little trickier.

First one is the damned headache I get after playing at max capacity for a long time. It is not limited to a specific area of the head, just the whole of it. I believe that is because of low blood sugar and/or dehydration.

The other...is slightly more uncomfortable. You know the nauseous feeling you get after some time like your stomach is cramping up and you just keep on going with the workout? Then in the end when the practice is over the only thing you can do is lie down, sweat and hold your stomach....and when you feel you can stand up and make your way to the bathroom you *almost* clog the toilet with a shitstorm.

I just had an episode of the latter one today.
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
January 20 2011 00:02 GMT
#660
On January 20 2011 08:53 Cambium wrote:
Reset my bench today after realizing my form wasn't as described in the SS book (finally got around to read it during the break). Reset it to 145 from 195, roughly 75%.

Bench feels really weird after tucking in my shoulder blades, but I think I am getting the hang of it pretty quickly.

Because I was doing so little weight, I felt terrible after the workout, it's as if I had tons of energy that couldn't get used. I might go back later tonight and do some cleans when the gym is more empty.


Tucking your shoulder blades and getting an arch is the best thing you can do for the stability of your bench! Makes or breaks a lift for me at least.
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 730 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2478
Artosis 685
White-Ra 116
910 44
Dota 2
monkeys_forever586
NeuroSwarm201
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv300
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe160
Other Games
summit1g8893
shahzam598
JimRising 575
C9.Mang0316
ArmadaUGS60
RuFF_SC29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick790
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream334
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• davetesta20
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
9h 23m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
23h 23m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.