• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:39
CEST 23:39
KST 06:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9809 users

BenQ RL2450HT Gaming Monitor Discounts! - Page 2

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
T.O.P. *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Hong Kong4685 Posts
June 18 2012 04:00 GMT
#21
On June 18 2012 06:54 EpeenKingPrime wrote:
So did everyone at Anaheim play with RTS mode on? If so, did it really help in any way?

I turned RTS mode off because it was bothering me.
Oracle comes in, Scvs go down, never a miscommunication.
Sumahi
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Guam5609 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-18 09:01:52
June 18 2012 09:00 GMT
#22
July is so sick and cute in his superman pose. Ace looks deadly. Bomber looks surprisingly subdued.

I think I might actually get one of these when I get paid at the summer's end.
Startale <3, ST_July <3, HongUn <3, Savior <3, Gretorp <3, Nada <3, Rainbow <3, Ret <3, Squirtle <3, Bomber <3
Primadog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4411 Posts
June 18 2012 21:31 GMT
#23
Used these for the GESL and was thoroughly impressed.
Thank God and gunrun.
SupeR z
Profile Joined February 2012
United States73 Posts
June 18 2012 23:40 GMT
#24
anyone else recommend this monitor ?
ForgottenOne
Profile Joined August 2010
Romania236 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-19 12:09:41
June 19 2012 12:04 GMT
#25
I got this a couple months ago. It only came with a VGA cable so I bough separately a cheap HDMI cable.

It took me a lot to configure the image to look as I like in games, movies and programming developement enviroment (think text editors). At first I tried to make it look like an older BenQ I have. I failed and I still think the old one has a pretier and more vivid image. Now, maybe I suck at this game and someone could point me to a resource to enlighten me, but I can't say I'm completely pleased with how it looks in some games (SC2) and some movies. In most looks ok, though.

Second problem I have with it is that it looses signal from time to time for 2-5 seconds and it does it twice in 30 seconds. It happens a couple of times a day. Maybe more if I'm unlucky. I suspect it may be because of the cheap HDMI cable I got. If anyone has any ideas about why this may be...

I also dislike some other things about it, like the think margins.

Anyway, to sum it up, if you manage to dodge these problems I'm having, then it's a decent monitor for the price.
Born free, as free as the wind blows...
ulfryc
Profile Joined November 2011
Germany115 Posts
June 19 2012 12:28 GMT
#26
Wha's the difference between the Normal Edition and the MLG Tournament Edition? Stock Tournament Edition is 10$ cheaper and it looks like you get a 50$ coupon for it.

Also please make this aviable in europe. Would buy instantly.
Train Hard Go Pro!
Chrono000
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Korea (South)358 Posts
June 19 2012 16:15 GMT
#27
Is this even a good monitor?
Womwomwom
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
5930 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-19 16:19:32
June 19 2012 16:18 GMT
#28
This is a rock standard modern TN monitor with the added bonus of height adjustment. Its got the standard ~1000:1 contrast ratio, low enough response and input lag, etc. It has reverse ghosting but I imagine this isn't a problem and not noticeable. I mean...there really isn't anything else to say.

Well there is one thing to say. I imagine no one used the RTS preset because holy shit the preset is bad:
+ Show Spoiler [Large image with preset measurement] +
[image loading]


I'm not sure what is with Benq but they don't seem to understand the concept of half decent factory calibrations. The other presets are not much better.
Chrono000
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Korea (South)358 Posts
June 19 2012 17:05 GMT
#29
o cool thanks wom
to me it did look a bit ordinary
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
June 19 2012 18:25 GMT
#30
Sorry, but I prefer EIZO. EIZO make much better monitors than BenQ, sorry !
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Chrono000
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Korea (South)358 Posts
June 19 2012 18:37 GMT
#31
Yeah Wom is the recent EIZO any good?
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-19 18:45:59
June 19 2012 18:45 GMT
#32
I am going to buy EIZO Foris FS2333 when it comes to shops.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
T.O.P. *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Hong Kong4685 Posts
June 19 2012 19:05 GMT
#33
On June 20 2012 01:18 Womwomwom wrote:
This is a rock standard modern TN monitor with the added bonus of height adjustment. Its got the standard ~1000:1 contrast ratio, low enough response and input lag, etc. It has reverse ghosting but I imagine this isn't a problem and not noticeable. I mean...there really isn't anything else to say.

Well there is one thing to say. I imagine no one used the RTS preset because holy shit the preset is bad:
+ Show Spoiler [Large image with preset measurement] +
[image loading]


I'm not sure what is with Benq but they don't seem to understand the concept of half decent factory calibrations. The other presets are not much better.

I didn't notice any ghosting on the standard preset. But on the RTS mode, the ghosting was extremely bad.
Oracle comes in, Scvs go down, never a miscommunication.
benq
Profile Joined June 2012
United States2 Posts
June 19 2012 20:04 GMT
#34
On June 18 2012 05:08 tbeen wrote:
What about codes for EU ?


promo code is only vaild on BenQ US webstore: Shop.Benq.Us
shop.benq.us - " Enjoyment Matters ! "
Womwomwom
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
5930 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-20 01:31:38
June 20 2012 01:29 GMT
#35
On June 20 2012 04:05 T.O.P. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2012 01:18 Womwomwom wrote:
This is a rock standard modern TN monitor with the added bonus of height adjustment. Its got the standard ~1000:1 contrast ratio, low enough response and input lag, etc. It has reverse ghosting but I imagine this isn't a problem and not noticeable. I mean...there really isn't anything else to say.

Well there is one thing to say. I imagine no one used the RTS preset because holy shit the preset is bad:
+ Show Spoiler [Large image with preset measurement] +
[image loading]


I'm not sure what is with Benq but they don't seem to understand the concept of half decent factory calibrations. The other presets are not much better.

I didn't notice any ghosting on the standard preset. But on the RTS mode, the ghosting was extremely bad.


The monitor definitely has overshooting when the overdrive is turned on (AMA I think its called?). Its just the bad RTS preset, and that wacky gamma, probably emphasizes the minor/major reverse ghosting. The fact you didn't notice it probably proves that most people don't know what to look for when it comes to artifacts or can't notice minor ghosting or any sort. Put this monitor next to one with a proper gamma curve and you'd probably notice black crushing or loss of vibrancy since the gamma dips.

But I agree this monitor is perfectly fine and perfectly good for gaming. If you want a cheap 2ms monitor for gaming, this is a pretty good deal especially since it comes with height adjustment.

On June 20 2012 03:37 Chrono000 wrote:
Yeah Wom is the recent EIZO any good?


The previous model is very good but also very expensive. There isn't anything to say. One monitor is TN and currently under $200 USD. The other monitor is PLS and a $300 Euro import. One will be cheaper and faster and one will be more expensive and look better. They're not in the same class whatsoever.
Pughy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Wales662 Posts
June 20 2012 20:17 GMT
#36
I havn't used this model of monitor from BenQ but they do sponsor myself and I received a 2420T (24" 120hz) and its fucking superb, really really top notch! Would recommend a BenQ to everyone!!
Commentatorwww.twitter.com/pughydude www.twitch.tv/pughydude
Daitakk
Profile Joined November 2011
77 Posts
June 21 2012 22:03 GMT
#37
I am looking to upgrade my monitor atm, but BenQ only want US customers.

Eizo here I come.
benq
Profile Joined June 2012
United States2 Posts
June 21 2012 22:47 GMT
#38
On June 22 2012 07:03 Daitakk wrote:
I am looking to upgrade my monitor atm, but BenQ only want US customers.

Eizo here I come.


BenQ webstore can only ship to US 48states, you're welcome to find online store that can ship International. Sorry.
shop.benq.us - " Enjoyment Matters ! "
khanan
Profile Joined July 2011
47 Posts
June 24 2012 16:52 GMT
#39
On June 20 2012 03:45 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
I am going to buy EIZO Foris FS2333 when it comes to shops.

This is only 60hz as well?
There is no right, or wrong; only fun, and boring.
Phayze
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada2029 Posts
June 25 2012 11:42 GMT
#40
On June 18 2012 12:27 MisterFred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2012 08:53 Blackrobe wrote:
I was looking for a new 120hz monitor and this isn't it. D:

Come on BenQ! 120hz!!!!!


The BenQ xl2420 (or something like that) is actually quite highly regarded as one of the best 24" 120hz monitors. Not, however, the benq xl2410, which wasn't very good.


At the time it was still highly regarded. The only issue the 2410T had was that early production rounds of the monitor had back light bleeding. You could circumvent it by buying a monitor with a production date later on (it was posted on the box).
Proud member of the LGA-1366 Core-i7 4Ghz Club
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 464
Nina 93
ViBE93
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17735
Soulkey 202
White-Ra 195
Mini 164
ToSsGirL 21
Shine 18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever249
League of Legends
Doublelift3026
Counter-Strike
fl0m1323
C9.Mang0176
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4958
Khaldor1833
Liquid`Hasu1254
Trikslyr43
Other Games
summit1g5527
ArmadaUGS2957
shahzam500
Pyrionflax159
ZombieGrub79
Mew2King64
Railgan24
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream103
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 27
• davetesta22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• Azhi_Dahaki15
• HerbMon 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1323
• imaqtpie1076
• Shiphtur264
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 21m
OSC
15h 21m
Stellar Fest
15h 21m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.