• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:24
CEST 04:24
KST 11:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8059 users

The LiquidLegends Lounge - Page 1752

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1885 Next
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
September 20 2017 22:34 GMT
#35021
On September 21 2017 03:08 Alaric wrote:
Moonbear bait©


y'all ain't summoning him the right way

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
September 20 2017 23:46 GMT
#35022
On September 21 2017 06:28 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2017 05:17 Scip wrote:
Reminds me of one terrible movie where a guy gets bitten by a spider and then he can shoot webs out of his wrists

This one?



think it was this one but it was a tv show

"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
Eppa!
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden4641 Posts
September 21 2017 00:09 GMT
#35023
Anyone playing HS still? standard is to meta gamey but I have been enjoying self made face hunter and reno lock decks

Especially the latter has done very well.
"Can't wait till Monday" Cixah+Waveofshadow. "Needs to be monday. Weekend please go by quickly." Gahlo
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
September 21 2017 00:38 GMT
#35024
Hearthpwn links are the devil.

I'm just doing daily quests with Auctioneers, Pirate Warrior and Secret Mage, basically. Sometimes killing people turn 4 with a 28/28 in Priest.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
September 21 2017 01:12 GMT
#35025
On September 21 2017 09:09 Eppa! wrote:
Anyone playing HS still? standard is to meta gamey but I have been enjoying self made face hunter and reno lock decks

Especially the latter has done very well.


Yup, still enjoying this expansion quite a bit. Started playing a hand buff pally cuz it's finally a pally deck that doesn't need Sunkeeper Tarim and I can get around not having Whickerflame Bumblefuck.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-21 01:24:02
September 21 2017 01:23 GMT
#35026
so found out I'm going to be making like 200 dollars for something I've been doing for free so that's pretty nice. (although I've been doing it for like 8 years and obviously their only paying me for this year)
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
September 21 2017 03:59 GMT
#35027
On September 21 2017 10:12 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2017 09:09 Eppa! wrote:
Anyone playing HS still? standard is to meta gamey but I have been enjoying self made face hunter and reno lock decks

Especially the latter has done very well.


Yup, still enjoying this expansion quite a bit. Started playing a hand buff pally cuz it's finally a pally deck that doesn't need Sunkeeper Tarim and I can get around not having Whickerflame Bumblefuck.

My bigger issue with not being able to play Paladin is not having the murloc package (namely Finja and Megasaurs). I have Tarim, Uther, and Tirion but playing Control Paladin (without murlocs) atm feels really underwhelming.

Demon Handlock is super fun.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-21 05:05:48
September 21 2017 05:04 GMT
#35028
I still play hearthstone but I recently took a break from it because my big weapon mill rogue and big beast play dead hunter weren't working at all. Now that I have new weird jank that started working (low rank) I'm playing again. Elemental zoo priest, miracle mage, and I revived the old jade crusher shaman. Still, I want to make the earlier decks work better... summoning multiple king crushes or swamp king dreds is too fun, as is healing and hitting face with gigantic assassin's blades. When, you know, I don't get screwed by polymorphs and oozes.
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-21 10:43:28
September 21 2017 10:42 GMT
#35029
I've been playing deathrattle hunter in wild which is pretty strong. You win a lot of games you don't think you will. For standard I've been playing evolve shaman since that's the death knight I opened and you can feel its a tier below most off the decks but it's probably still 50% win rate around rank 10. Also handbuff pally.

My pet deck is "big" priest which I was playing before it was a thing I call it my cheater deck. Blowing people up from 30 as priest is hilarious.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
PrinceXizor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States17713 Posts
September 21 2017 11:19 GMT
#35030
Im in grind for dust mode. takes forever to build a deck in HS.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
September 21 2017 11:56 GMT
#35031
On September 21 2017 19:42 mordek wrote:
I've been playing deathrattle hunter in wild which is pretty strong. You win a lot of games you don't think you will. For standard I've been playing evolve shaman since that's the death knight I opened and you can feel its a tier below most off the decks but it's probably still 50% win rate around rank 10. Also handbuff pally.

My pet deck is "big" priest which I was playing before it was a thing I call it my cheater deck. Blowing people up from 30 as priest is hilarious.

I think big priest (or is it ez priest?) is the reanimator one?
Though blowing up from 30 can also be blood of the ancient one or Y'shaarj cheated out I guess.

I should make a DK haman just in case, so I can use it. And man I only have 1400 gold now, I can clearly see that I play a lot less than before, I'll never have 4-5k before the next extension (after spending 2k on more packs of the current one).
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-21 12:19:20
September 21 2017 12:18 GMT
#35032
I could be mistaken but there's a more statue focused one that tries to cheat statues then reanimates and nzoths. Big priest I believe is where you run velen maly and mind blast :D One of these decks performs more consistently than the other...
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
September 21 2017 13:51 GMT
#35033
I've been doing Demon DK Lock and it's quite good, though I usually only play at work and play other classes to do quests. Haven't done a serious ladder grind in a while.
It's your boy Guzma!
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
September 21 2017 14:21 GMT
#35034
Well after 10+ games Shaman feels like garbage.
You basically autolose if you can't get board control and your doppleganger+evolve doesn't roll well.
You also don't do much if your DK + evolves aren't in the first half of the deck.
If you have to burn devolve early because you don't draw your removal then you're SOL against the usual value bodies unless you've found an hex by then (and I'm pretty sure you autolose to demonlock).

I keep losing because I draw evolve the turn after my opponent plays a boardwipe, or devolve after my opponent has made value trades.

All in all playing the deck just makes me more mad about the times I lose to that mediocre rng gamble.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
September 21 2017 14:26 GMT
#35035
Focusing on Evolve is really a trap. The decks that work are really token/Flametounge/Bloodlust decks that can occasionally Evolve for value. I think the Shaman DK is worthless most of the time unless you're already really ahead. But as most decks have value board clear atm, even going for spammy Bloodlust can be really hard to get off.
It's your boy Guzma!
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
September 21 2017 14:34 GMT
#35036
On September 21 2017 21:18 mordek wrote:
I could be mistaken but there's a more statue focused one that tries to cheat statues then reanimates and nzoths. Big priest I believe is where you run velen maly and mind blast :D One of these decks performs more consistently than the other...


Big/EZ Priest is the one with Lick King/Ysera/Y'shaarj/Statues/Maybe something else, plus Barnes/Eternal Servitude/etc. to cheat them out and keep reviving them.

I've mostly settled into a few decks at this point:
Wild: Play As Many Kazakus As Possible Mage, Jade Rogue, Mill Warlock
Standard: Dragon/Deathrattle Priest, Turn End Paladin, Freeze Shaman

I'm currently experimenting with Deathrattle/Big Beast Hunter in Standard. I realize it's super good in Wild but I kind of want to make it work without Sylvanas because Sylvanas abuse isn't all that interesting to me.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-21 14:39:38
September 21 2017 14:36 GMT
#35037
I mean, that's the same idea: don't draw evolve/DK/bloodlust, even with 2x in the deck, and you're boned.
That 3/3 evolve when you punch a player can be absurd if you get a Tundra Rhino to stick, in hunter...

What's "Turn End Paladin"?
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
September 21 2017 14:39 GMT
#35038
On September 21 2017 23:36 Alaric wrote:
I mean, that's the same idea: don't draw evolve/DK/bloodlust, even with 2x in the deck, and you're boned.

Yeah, it's a combo deck in a class without a lot of card draw/delay. It's still a good grinder deck - you'll win as much or more than you lose, and the games are pretty quick, but I can't say it's super exciting.

I'm enjoying slower decks right now. Warlock that I talked about but also Quest Warrior. Just solid taunt bodies and removal.

I have the Rogue DK but honestly I think Rogue is pretty terrible right now. There are cute things you can do with the DK and Jades (get doubles of all Jade things) but I just feel like the class dies super fast to most meta things.
It's your boy Guzma!
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-21 14:53:20
September 21 2017 14:52 GMT
#35039
On September 21 2017 23:36 Alaric wrote:
I mean, that's the same idea: don't draw evolve/DK/bloodlust, even with 2x in the deck, and you're boned.
That 3/3 evolve when you punch a player can be absurd if you get a Tundra Rhino to stick, in hunter...

What's "Turn End Paladin"?


Run lots of cards with Turn End effects + Drakkari Enchanter. Colbalt Scalebane and Grimestreet Enforcer are super helpful because they make recruits and/or all the cards you have to play to not get run over by aggro much stronger later. It can be tricky to get an Enchanter on the board at the same time as one of the big cards, but it's not like you need that for those cards to have value (although Gruul is hilarious because Enchanter doubles the effect both on your turn and on your opponent's).

I'll note that I rarely bother to push past Rank 15 so don't consider any of my decks competitive, they're just for fun (though decks that get utterly obliterated all the time, like my Tracker/Medivh/Spell Hunter, get culled).

+ Show Spoiler +
### Hand
# Class: Paladin
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 2x (1) Righteous Protector
# 2x (2) Hydrologist
# 2x (3) Aldor Peacekeeper
# 2x (3) Drakkari Enchanter
# 2x (3) Stonehill Defender
# 2x (3) Tar Creeper
# 1x (3) Wickerflame Burnbristle
# 2x (4) Chillblade Champion
# 2x (4) Consecration
# 1x (4) Truesilver Champion
# 2x (5) Cobalt Scalebane
# 2x (5) Grimestreet Enforcer
# 2x (6) Spikeridged Steed
# 1x (6) Sunkeeper Tarim
# 1x (8) Gruul
# 1x (8) Ragnaros, Lightlord
# 1x (8) The Lich King
# 1x (8) Tirion Fordring
# 1x (9) Ysera
#
AAECAZ8FCI4Ezwb6BqIJ5q4CvL0CucECws4CC9wDjwmVvAKzwQKbwgLKwwKIxwLKywLjywL30AL94QIA
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-21 16:07:50
September 21 2017 16:06 GMT
#35040
I think rogue is ok. Elemental rogue is the deck that benefits most from the nerfs and possible meta shifts from those nerfs and there's a number of other lists that people can pilot to legend. Not tier 1 or 2 but rogue is playable.

Rogue DK is a great DK to have simply because it's so fun and has a lot of potential in the future. It's good.

On September 21 2017 20:19 PrinceXizor wrote:
Im in grind for dust mode. takes forever to build a deck in HS.


I have a bunch of dust but I'm too scared to use it to craft most anything because it took me forever to accumulate it.
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
Prev 1 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1885 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 138
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18346
Rain 1570
GuemChi 917
sorry 61
NaDa 15
Bale 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever447
NeuroSwarm201
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 557
Counter-Strike
taco 443
minikerr37
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1047
Mew2King82
Other Games
summit1g7500
WinterStarcraft516
C9.Mang0145
ViBE135
ZombieGrub14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick849
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 184
• davetesta35
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt253
Other Games
• Scarra1115
• Shiphtur508
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 36m
INu's Battles
8h 36m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 36m
OSC
19h 51m
Replay Cast
20h 36m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.