• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:00
CEST 20:00
KST 03:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8790 users

The LiquidLegends Lounge - Page 1751

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1885 Next
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
September 20 2017 08:14 GMT
#35001
I really should go to sleep but man i love watching broodwar.

<_<
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-20 08:17:00
September 20 2017 08:16 GMT
#35002
On September 20 2017 17:14 iCanada wrote:
I really should go to sleep but man i love watching broodwar.

<_<


tell me about it. I stayed up this late watching a truly terrible kung fu movie with bad special effects and people shooting lasers out of their hands. should have gone to bed a while ago.
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
September 20 2017 08:47 GMT
#35003
I love watching ads from other cultures. I think that's probably pretty weird, but like, I always find them entertaining.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
September 20 2017 08:59 GMT
#35004
Anybody know when the group draw for ASL Ro16 is?
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-20 10:21:24
September 20 2017 09:15 GMT
#35005
Chay-dang the leg-end killer.

On September 20 2017 17:59 Gahlo wrote:
Anybody know when the group draw for ASL Ro16 is?


Right now.
Sunaj
Profile Joined November 2009
Canada2041 Posts
September 20 2017 12:05 GMT
#35006
On September 20 2017 17:47 iCanada wrote:
I love watching ads from other cultures. I think that's probably pretty weird, but like, I always find them entertaining.


I'm amused, that I still get fits of giggles when I see the girl punch through her laptop, and I've seen the ad for 3 ASL seasons now.....I may need help.

Round of 24 has been as it's always been tho, some funny games(cheese makes me laugh, fail or success), meh games(just A way better than B), and some awesome. But in the end, doesn't matter cuz it's all BW and the best.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
September 20 2017 12:08 GMT
#35007
On September 20 2017 21:05 Sunaj wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2017 17:47 iCanada wrote:
I love watching ads from other cultures. I think that's probably pretty weird, but like, I always find them entertaining.


I'm amused, that I still get fits of giggles when I see the girl punch through her laptop, and I've seen the ad for 3 ASL seasons now.....I may need help.


Round of 24 has been as it's always been tho, some funny games(cheese makes me laugh, fail or success), meh games(just A way better than B), and some awesome. But in the end, doesn't matter cuz it's all BW and the best.

Hiiiya! Hiiiya! Hiiiiyah!
Frolossus
Profile Joined February 2010
United States4779 Posts
September 20 2017 13:07 GMT
#35008
gonna play pokemon g/s on 3ds vc all weekend.

waited way too many years for this rerelease
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
September 20 2017 14:09 GMT
#35009
On September 20 2017 22:07 Frolossus wrote:
gonna play pokemon g/s on 3ds vc all weekend.

waited way too many years for this rerelease

Weren't a fan of HG/SS?
ruypture
Profile Joined May 2014
United States367 Posts
September 20 2017 14:11 GMT
#35010
On September 20 2017 17:16 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2017 17:14 iCanada wrote:
I really should go to sleep but man i love watching broodwar.

<_<


tell me about it. I stayed up this late watching a truly terrible kung fu movie with bad special effects and people shooting lasers out of their hands. should have gone to bed a while ago.

I would like to know what this movie is
어윤수|이신형|이재동|이승형
ruypture
Profile Joined May 2014
United States367 Posts
September 20 2017 14:13 GMT
#35011
On September 20 2017 23:09 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2017 22:07 Frolossus wrote:
gonna play pokemon g/s on 3ds vc all weekend.

waited way too many years for this rerelease

Weren't a fan of HG/SS?

HG/SS were incredible. That run button in the bottom screen needs to come back.

IMO ORAS stand as the best games in terms of amount+quality of content. You've got the main story, all the side missions post game, delta episode. It's amazing.

After that its probably B2W2 for the same reasons. And then HG/SS
어윤수|이신형|이재동|이승형
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 20 2017 17:23 GMT
#35012
POKEMAN
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
September 20 2017 18:08 GMT
#35013
Moonbear bait©
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-20 19:38:47
September 20 2017 19:19 GMT
#35014
On September 20 2017 23:11 ruypture wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2017 17:16 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
On September 20 2017 17:14 iCanada wrote:
I really should go to sleep but man i love watching broodwar.

<_<


tell me about it. I stayed up this late watching a truly terrible kung fu movie with bad special effects and people shooting lasers out of their hands. should have gone to bed a while ago.

I would like to know what this movie is


I don't even remember. already deleted it. 1982 ish shaw brothers movie about 2 twins magic swords and an attack that is literally causing a windstorm by laughing. think martial was in the title

off of wikipedia I'm going to go with holy flame of the martial world cause there was a sword called the holy flame. the dubbing also helped ruin it but it hard cartoon spirits people getting blasted into skeletons and other random stuff. and characters who show up randomly fight then leave with no explanation.

It was pretty bad although amusing. there was some guy in a random green suit among other things. I was recording it so I should have just done what I did with the other one where you just fast forward all the non kung fu parts.
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
September 20 2017 19:28 GMT
#35015
regarding pokemon I really like the redone version of red other than the fact that sabrina looks completely different and the fact that in the post game island stuff I got completely stuck trying to figure out where a password was.
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
September 20 2017 19:50 GMT
#35016
On September 21 2017 04:19 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2017 23:11 ruypture wrote:
On September 20 2017 17:16 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
On September 20 2017 17:14 iCanada wrote:
I really should go to sleep but man i love watching broodwar.

<_<


tell me about it. I stayed up this late watching a truly terrible kung fu movie with bad special effects and people shooting lasers out of their hands. should have gone to bed a while ago.

I would like to know what this movie is


I don't even remember. already deleted it. 1982 ish shaw brothers movie about 2 twins magic swords and an attack that is literally causing a windstorm by laughing. think martial was in the title

off of wikipedia I'm going to go with holy flame of the martial world cause there was a sword called the holy flame. the dubbing also helped ruin it but it hard cartoon spirits people getting blasted into skeletons and other random stuff. and characters who show up randomly fight then leave with no explanation.

It was pretty bad although amusing. there was some guy in a random green suit among other things. I was recording it so I should have just done what I did with the other one where you just fast forward all the non kung fu parts.

It sounds like Kung-Fu Hustle, except not a joke.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-20 20:14:57
September 20 2017 20:13 GMT
#35017
On September 21 2017 04:50 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2017 04:19 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
On September 20 2017 23:11 ruypture wrote:
On September 20 2017 17:16 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
On September 20 2017 17:14 iCanada wrote:
I really should go to sleep but man i love watching broodwar.

<_<


tell me about it. I stayed up this late watching a truly terrible kung fu movie with bad special effects and people shooting lasers out of their hands. should have gone to bed a while ago.

I would like to know what this movie is


I don't even remember. already deleted it. 1982 ish shaw brothers movie about 2 twins magic swords and an attack that is literally causing a windstorm by laughing. think martial was in the title

off of wikipedia I'm going to go with holy flame of the martial world cause there was a sword called the holy flame. the dubbing also helped ruin it but it hard cartoon spirits people getting blasted into skeletons and other random stuff. and characters who show up randomly fight then leave with no explanation.

It was pretty bad although amusing. there was some guy in a random green suit among other things. I was recording it so I should have just done what I did with the other one where you just fast forward all the non kung fu parts.

It sounds like Kung-Fu Hustle, except not a joke.



basically. but way more mysticism and magic then kung fu hustle. at one point a snake bites a woman and gives her the ability to shoot a lazer from her finger.
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
September 20 2017 20:17 GMT
#35018
Reminds me of one terrible movie where a guy gets bitten by a spider and then he can shoot webs out of his wrists
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
September 20 2017 21:28 GMT
#35019
On September 21 2017 05:17 Scip wrote:
Reminds me of one terrible movie where a guy gets bitten by a spider and then he can shoot webs out of his wrists

This one?

Frolossus
Profile Joined February 2010
United States4779 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-20 22:33:55
September 20 2017 22:31 GMT
#35020
On September 20 2017 23:09 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2017 22:07 Frolossus wrote:
gonna play pokemon g/s on 3ds vc all weekend.

waited way too many years for this rerelease

Weren't a fan of HG/SS?

not at all. i felt like they were a complete disaster fire of a remake. they tried to retrofit all of the worst design and story ideas of the modern games to the best in the franchise while doing it all in the worst engine they've made so far.
Prev 1 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1885 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 603
UpATreeSC 113
ProTech99
JuggernautJason34
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32696
Calm 3446
Shuttle 1126
actioN 216
firebathero 168
Hyuk 109
Barracks 107
Dewaltoss 97
Liquid`Ret 67
Hyun 30
[ Show more ]
HiyA 26
Aegong 24
Free 23
Bale 23
soO 22
NaDa 19
PianO 17
Shine 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8964
XaKoH 363
Fuzer 103
League of Legends
KnowMe77
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1456
fl0m1251
x6flipin509
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu137
Other Games
singsing2011
FrodaN1255
Beastyqt670
B2W.Neo405
ceh9405
mouzStarbuck310
byalli202
Livibee194
C9.Mang0167
RotterdaM89
Trikslyr82
Mew2King61
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 62
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur864
• imaqtpie721
• WagamamaTV416
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 15m
Replay Cast
5h
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.