• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:36
CEST 08:36
KST 15:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6996 users

The LiquidLegends Lounge - Page 1749

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1885 Next
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
September 18 2017 17:05 GMT
#34961
Life is too crazy sometimes. That's why we need a dolphin to battle the aliens with time travel. I love this soundtrack.



+ Show Spoiler [more dolphin] +
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
GrandInquisitor *
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
New York City13113 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-18 17:22:24
September 18 2017 17:22 GMT
#34962



On September 19 2017 00:09 WaveofShadow wrote:
Also fucking Bojack Horseman. This year's 11th episode had a section that came close to making me physically ill (in a good way...?).+ Show Spoiler +

As a parent watching infant/young Bojack be neglected by his parents but also watching their struggles with an infant who won't sleep. Just absolutely visceral reaction from me.
For a show about anthropomorphic animals in relationships with humans its fucking powerful.

I can't recommend it enough to everyone.

Bojack Horseman is pretty lame for the first half of season 1. Then it becomes one of the best shows I've ever seen.

I hate when people tell me "you need to watch X episodes in order to get into a show". But this is 100% true for Bojack Horseman - S1E11 did an incredible thing by turning around a meh show into a great one.
What fun is it being cool if you can’t wear a sombrero?
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
September 18 2017 17:25 GMT
#34963
Is it the kind of show were you can skip the meh episodes and start at the part where it gets good?
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
GrandInquisitor *
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
New York City13113 Posts
September 18 2017 17:31 GMT
#34964
Not really, since it's very continuity-driven show.

The first half of the season isn't bad - it's just merely OK. It's basically stuff you wouldn't want to watch on its own, because you're not sure if it's worth it. But in this case it does happen to be worth it.
What fun is it being cool if you can’t wear a sombrero?
Duvon
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden2360 Posts
September 18 2017 17:31 GMT
#34965
I haven't watched all of it, but I think you can at least skip some. Someone else should let you know though.
I'm watching voyager s1 atm, and it really feels like you could skip at least 8 episodes after the first two.
Nothing is impossible, only some things for some people.
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
September 18 2017 17:55 GMT
#34966
On September 19 2017 00:09 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2017 23:48 Cixah wrote:
On September 18 2017 22:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 18 2017 16:19 sung_moon wrote:

I have no idea what happened in that clip.


If you're holding some combination of buttons when you're hit by any projectile or attack, you can burn a meter to swap to another character and have them counter attack. If you do the input for a super while being

It gets pretty silly, and is generally a good way to tag out in that game.


Also fucking Bojack Horseman. This year's 11th episode had a section that came close to making me physically ill (in a good way...?).+ Show Spoiler +

As a parent watching infant/young Bojack be neglected by his parents but also watching their struggles with an infant who won't sleep. Just absolutely visceral reaction from me.
For a show about anthropomorphic animals in relationships with humans its fucking powerful.

I can't recommend it enough to everyone.
Haha yesssss
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
September 18 2017 18:27 GMT
#34967
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
September 18 2017 19:15 GMT
#34968
On September 19 2017 02:31 Duvon wrote:
I haven't watched all of it, but I think you can at least skip some. Someone else should let you know though.
I'm watching voyager s1 atm, and it really feels like you could skip at least 8 episodes after the first two.

Yea I watched s1. It's alright. I mean Star Trek is never really about the long narrative anyway but Voyager felt like it was lacking something.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
September 18 2017 19:46 GMT
#34969
Put out today, pretty good timing for music monday.
We all need some more BÖC in our lives.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
September 18 2017 19:51 GMT
#34970
On September 19 2017 04:46 Alaric wrote:
Put out today, pretty good timing for music monday.
We all need some more BÖC in our lives.

Luna Lee! What an amazing talent that would be completely lost to the world if it wasn't for the internet and Youtube.
It's your boy Guzma!
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
September 18 2017 22:31 GMT
#34971
On September 19 2017 02:31 Duvon wrote:
I haven't watched all of it, but I think you can at least skip some. Someone else should let you know though.
I'm watching voyager s1 atm, and it really feels like you could skip at least 8 episodes after the first two.

in fact you could skip the first 7 seasons and you won't miss much
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-19 09:02:21
September 19 2017 09:01 GMT
#34972
Didn't realise you can local co op divinity 2. Playing with my gf is a lot of fun

I'm pretty sure you can split screen and go online with a friend who is also split screening too so that's great.
Sunaj
Profile Joined November 2009
Canada2041 Posts
September 19 2017 10:56 GMT
#34973
On September 19 2017 18:01 Holyflare wrote:
Didn't realise you can local co op divinity 2. Playing with my gf is a lot of fun

I'm pretty sure you can split screen and go online with a friend who is also split screening too so that's great.


Seriously Div 2 is the fking shit, how far you manage to get so far Holy? And party?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 19 2017 11:22 GMT
#34974
On September 19 2017 19:56 Sunaj wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2017 18:01 Holyflare wrote:
Didn't realise you can local co op divinity 2. Playing with my gf is a lot of fun

I'm pretty sure you can split screen and go online with a friend who is also split screening too so that's great.


Seriously Div 2 is the fking shit, how far you manage to get so far Holy? And party?


Well out of the four people I was going to play with my brother fucked up his sleep pattern so he's asleep when I finish work because he's useless and unemployed. The other guy only seems to appear at 11pm sporadically and there's one reliable guy.

So I've ditched them all and just started with my gf yesterday and we're doing fort joy.

The boat is fucking dumb as a tutorial. Why did they think making it be pitch black forever was a good idea for people that had no idea what they were doing?

Also I want to make an undead and see what's in the skull door on the boat. Do any of you guys wanna do some hardcore tactician mode run at some point?
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
September 19 2017 11:28 GMT
#34975
Music mondayish

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Sunaj
Profile Joined November 2009
Canada2041 Posts
September 19 2017 11:44 GMT
#34976
On September 19 2017 20:22 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2017 19:56 Sunaj wrote:
On September 19 2017 18:01 Holyflare wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Didn't realise you can local co op divinity 2. Playing with my gf is a lot of fun

I'm pretty sure you can split screen and go online with a friend who is also split screening too so that's great.


Seriously Div 2 is the fking shit, how far you manage to get so far Holy? And party?


Well out of the four people I was going to play with my brother fucked up his sleep pattern so he's asleep when I finish work because he's useless and unemployed. The other guy only seems to appear at 11pm sporadically and there's one reliable guy.

So I've ditched them all and just started with my gf yesterday and we're doing fort joy.

The boat is fucking dumb as a tutorial. Why did they think making it be pitch black forever was a good idea for people that had no idea what they were doing?

Also I want to make an undead and see what's in the skull door on the boat. Do any of you guys wanna do some hardcore tactician mode run at some point?


On paper, absolutely, reasonably, I dunno if I got the time for 2 play-throughs D: (playing with a group of 4).

I think we're almost clear of the island ourselves, and we basically played all day Sunday, and most of yesterday evening. 3/4 of the party is standard archer/rogue/summoner, but I'm playing a 2 hander user, backed by necromancy, and it's been pretty boss.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 19 2017 12:37 GMT
#34977
I'm playing the metamorph atm and gf is an enchanter. Will see how that pans out.

I tried out a summoner on solo and it seems pretty op. If I was in a party I'd probably go some kind of mage since I was a tank in divinity 1 and ended up doing feck all but knocking people over so rogue could backstab everything.
Sunaj
Profile Joined November 2009
Canada2041 Posts
September 19 2017 12:39 GMT
#34978
I did mage Div 1, so wanted to try something a bit different this time. I have kind of an obsession with spears, so I started with a spear (metamorph) but did a custom class, but even tho no weapon overlap with rogue/archer, with 3 of us all looking for finesse gear, I'll probably shift to a boring axe/mace guy . Necro is great tho, it gives passive lifesteal, so despite being a spell casting class, it works REALLY well as a cross class for physical damage too.
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-19 14:47:56
September 19 2017 14:46 GMT
#34979
I would totally be up for some multiplayer at some point, Monte hasn't expressed much interest in Div 2 so I could use people to play it with. I am maybe 5/8th through the island (I recently left Fort Joy). I didn't have any issues with the tutorial boat being dark, can't you just set your gamma up to fix that if it's really an issue for you?

On September 19 2017 21:39 Sunaj wrote:
I did mage Div 1, so wanted to try something a bit different this time. I have kind of an obsession with spears, so I started with a spear (metamorph) but did a custom class, but even tho no weapon overlap with rogue/archer, with 3 of us all looking for finesse gear, I'll probably shift to a boring axe/mace guy . Necro is great tho, it gives passive lifesteal, so despite being a spell casting class, it works REALLY well as a cross class for physical damage too.


I'll have to try multiclassing my rogue a little into necro and warfare. I have plenty of slots for skills and feel giving him a physical knockdown is better than chloroform. I often backstab mages and am then like, "welp, I'd like to stun this guy so he doesn't run away, but I don't do damage to magic armor." Healing by attacking with backstabs is also pretty dang attractive option for my rogue, I'm always sending him out of my cleric's range to try to kill something in the back. Probably just 1 point will be enough.

Not getting to use your spear is sad but, from what I've read, + Show Spoiler [super minor spoiler] +
you'll have an opportunity later to completely repec your party later, change their appearance, and hire generic party members (without origin stories). I will definitely make use of this, after seeing the metamorph skill books I kinda want to try that out, and something about how my cleric and enchanter are working just doesn't really do it for me.
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
September 19 2017 14:47 GMT
#34980
Sorry bro I'm too busy awakening horrors that live between the angles and taking over the universe in Stellaris.

WHAT WAS, SHALL BE. WHAT SHALL BE, WAS.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Prev 1 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1885 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3178
Rain 1722
GuemChi 568
FanTaSy 476
sSak 63
Bale 34
Hm[arnc] 27
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm162
League of Legends
JimRising 626
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1128
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King229
Other Games
summit1g6942
WinterStarcraft629
KnowMe74
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick715
BasetradeTV168
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2188
League of Legends
• Lourlo1135
• Rush1055
• Stunt480
Other Games
• Shiphtur731
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 24m
INu's Battles
4h 24m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
6h 24m
OSC
15h 39m
Replay Cast
16h 24m
OSC
1d 16h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.