• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:07
CEST 01:07
KST 08:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9739 users

The LiquidLegends Lounge - Page 1745

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1885 Next
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-16 15:10:55
September 16 2017 15:10 GMT
#34881
Random MTG question: Say you're playing standard. If there is, say, a lightning bolt in the standard rotation, but you don't have one, but you have a lightning bolt from some pre-standard set, can you play it? I'm guessing that it's probably different casually vs some official tournament.
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-16 15:14:21
September 16 2017 15:13 GMT
#34882
Na, any printing of a card is fine, see for example basic lands (and people pimping their decks at Pro Tours and such ).
We joked yesterday that I already had part of my Spell Pierce playset with the invocation.
The only exception is for the gold-bordered cards (from them printing copies of worlds' winning decks as collectible items or something?) which are explicitely not legal for play.

So since I've got 3 Duress from its Dragons of Tarkir printing for example, I won't need to open some at the pre-release to play a deck using them (I'll still want to because that art is great, and when you combine it with the flavour text... ).
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
September 16 2017 15:13 GMT
#34883
On September 17 2017 00:10 phyvo wrote:
Random MTG question: Say you're playing standard. If there is, say, a lightning bolt in the standard rotation, but you don't have one, but you have a lightning bolt from some pre-standard set, can you play it? I'm guessing that it's probably different casually vs some official tournament.

Yes. All Lightning Bolts are considered the same in Standard. Not sure how Modern treats it though.
Jek
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Denmark2771 Posts
September 16 2017 15:27 GMT
#34884
On September 17 2017 00:13 Alaric wrote:
Na, any printing of a card is fine, see for example basic lands (and people pimping their decks at Pro Tours and such ).
We joked yesterday that I already had part of my Spell Pierce playset with the invocation.
The only exception is for the gold-bordered cards (from them printing copies of worlds' winning decks as collectible items or something?) which are explicitely not legal for play.

So since I've got 3 Duress from its Dragons of Tarkir printing for example, I won't need to open some at the pre-release to play a deck using them (I'll still want to because that art is great, and when you combine it with the flavour text... ).

All cards in your deck should be from the original set (and foil if they are that new) you pleb. Fuck art it's all about the bling.
It's Elo not ELO - Every statiscian playing League
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
September 16 2017 15:32 GMT
#34885
I was going to say "fuck that, I traded my Dark Ritual one to one of the legacy players who wanted to bling", but upon checking while most editions are worth 50c, it exists since alpha so... there's bling-ier stuff.

Temur Energy is probably one of the cheapest bling decks in that case, nothing in here's a reprint.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
September 16 2017 15:36 GMT
#34886
I'm just going to take a minute to say how much I hate Modern as a format. Stop making MTG expensive forever you fucks!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-16 15:53:42
September 16 2017 15:52 GMT
#34887
They've gotten way better with reprints; modern gets cheaper by a little with every masters set.

Not that I'd ever be able to afford anything but the most budget of decks anyway because I don't want to shell out multiple hundreds on fetch/shocks
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-16 15:53:38
September 16 2017 15:52 GMT
#34888
On September 17 2017 00:36 Gahlo wrote:
I'm just going to take a minute to say how much I hate Modern as a format. Stop making MTG expensive forever you fucks!

Blame wotc for that. They the assholes that cave to garbage collectors and "mtgfinance" guys.
On September 17 2017 00:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
They've gotten way better with reprints; modern gets cheaper by a little with every masters set.

I believe individual card prices for certain cards they reprint get cheaper but then the influx of new players makes the overall cost of format remain relatively the same or more expensive. At least that's what happened after the Gofy Master set. Not sure what the latest master sets have done.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 16 2017 15:57 GMT
#34889
MM3 lowered the price of fetch lands and many cards like damnation by a whole bunch. Iconic masters looks like it's likely to do the same.

I think lately wotc has realized how inaccessible some of their formats are; you can actually see their shift in attitude with reprints being increasingly common in standard sets and mtg arena supposedly adopting the freemium model and future boosters possibly containing codes.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
September 16 2017 15:57 GMT
#34890
On September 17 2017 00:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
They've gotten way better with reprints; modern gets cheaper by a little with every masters set.

Not that I'd ever be able to afford anything but the most budget of decks anyway because I don't want to shell out multiple hundreds on fetch/shocks

I caught on to Faeries super ear(before Lorwyn was released) and made a deck. Then it "disappeared" on me, but by that time everything was stupidly priced so I couldn't rebuy it for anywhere near the previous cost, despite it being out of Standard for a while. Bitterblossom is still like $40/card and fuck that noise. I don't like Magic that much.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 16 2017 16:07 GMT
#34891
On September 17 2017 00:57 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2017 00:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
They've gotten way better with reprints; modern gets cheaper by a little with every masters set.

Not that I'd ever be able to afford anything but the most budget of decks anyway because I don't want to shell out multiple hundreds on fetch/shocks

I caught on to Faeries super ear(before Lorwyn was released) and made a deck. Then it "disappeared" on me, but by that time everything was stupidly priced so I couldn't rebuy it for anywhere near the previous cost, despite it being out of Standard for a while. Bitterblossom is still like $40/card and fuck that noise. I don't like Magic that much.

Bitterblossom is purely a case of price memory/scarcity I think. Faeries is probably a T3 deck or something so there's really no good reason why it costs so much. I don't think that one is wotc's fault, it was already reprinted in MM2.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-16 16:24:32
September 16 2017 16:17 GMT
#34892
On September 17 2017 00:27 Jek wrote:
All cards in your deck should be from the original set (and foil if they are that new) you pleb. Fuck art it's all about the bling.

Beta basics look a lot better than Alpha ones. They're actually worth a similar amount but the colors they used to print the Beta cards with are a lot more vibrant.

On September 17 2017 00:52 Numy wrote:
I believe individual card prices for certain cards they reprint get cheaper but then the influx of new players makes the overall cost of format remain relatively the same or more expensive. At least that's what happened after the Gofy Master set. Not sure what the latest master sets have done.

It tends to redistribute the cost a little bit. The average cost of buying into Modern stays about the same but it gets shifted away from a small handful of format-defining staples.

So what that means is that people invested in the format aren't saving any money, but for a totally new player to the format, the buy-in cost is lower.

On September 17 2017 01:07 WaveofShadow wrote:
Bitterblossom is purely a case of price memory/scarcity I think. Faeries is probably a T3 deck or something so there's really no good reason why it costs so much. I don't think that one is wotc's fault, it was already reprinted in MM2.

Yeah, Modern is not the reason Bitterblossom is expensive, more than it's overall scarcity. The card had one reprinting in MM15 and was mythic at that.
Moderator
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-16 16:21:16
September 16 2017 16:19 GMT
#34893
Aren't you the one who was doing Dice Masters drafts with friends and did write-ups here, or am I confusing it?

I don't think fetches have moved much here. Maybe a couple euros less on some. Ideally I'd have traded the Dark Ritual for some but the people who have them are keeping them (also they don't bling enough around here, they'd trade me my Blood Moon but wince when they see I only trade the foil one; same with Standard lands).
Can't complain, I got a bunch of toys for EDH like painlands, Mystical Tutor, Chromatic Lantern, Cyclonic Rift, etc. for it, but he changed his mind on Abrupt Decay since he's only got a playset and Supreme Verdict (for cube reasons).

The reprint sets work better on cards with few printings to begin with, like Damnation or Craterhoof (from 15 to 11-12€). Fetches are used way too much for the reprints to have much of an effect.
Then for the "mtgfinance" aspect, the buyouts are "fair game" I suppose but still a ridiculous thing to do when they're speculating. There's a difference between being savvy (like people who bought their Torrential Gearhulks or Paradox Engines early) and buying the whole stock of a card to raise its value. Invocation Spell Pierce was actually around 38-40€ until half a week ago on MKM if you look at the graph, but somebody bought all of them under 55€ pretty much and suddenly inflated the price.

I bet you most of the peudo-cradle preorders or buyouts early on will be people trying to ride the hype or drive its price up hoping it'll be featured.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-16 16:21:43
September 16 2017 16:20 GMT
#34894
On September 16 2017 19:16 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2017 11:41 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Alright guys, I talked about this a little bit in the Skype chat, but I've more or less spent my afternoon reading a 100-page thinkpiece on why Carly Rae Jepsen is actually a genius. Anyways, I am now thoroughly woke, and totally recommend reading this.

https://www.ascarnooneelsecansee.com/


Singer song writer writes about an overarching theme of her life repeatedly, based on likely being groomed by a pedophile, and thus repeating same pattern of abuse she was subjected to into adulthood. Shocker.

You say shocker as though this has ever happened in anything near mainstream music. Writers write about their trauma all the time; they dont jusy keep repeating it in every work they create, like some sort of sisyphusian nightmare. Hit me with one way this isn't a "shocker".

Also to the above: see me in Dungeon Dice Monsters. It's just like Duel Monsters.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-16 17:26:41
September 16 2017 17:22 GMT
#34895
On September 17 2017 01:19 Alaric wrote:
Aren't you the one who was doing Dice Masters drafts with friends and did write-ups here, or am I confusing it?

I don't think fetches have moved much here. Maybe a couple euros less on some. Ideally I'd have traded the Dark Ritual for some but the people who have them are keeping them (also they don't bling enough around here, they'd trade me my Blood Moon but wince when they see I only trade the foil one; same with Standard lands).
Can't complain, I got a bunch of toys for EDH like painlands, Mystical Tutor, Chromatic Lantern, Cyclonic Rift, etc. for it, but he changed his mind on Abrupt Decay since he's only got a playset and Supreme Verdict (for cube reasons).

The reprint sets work better on cards with few printings to begin with, like Damnation or Craterhoof (from 15 to 11-12€). Fetches are used way too much for the reprints to have much of an effect.
Then for the "mtgfinance" aspect, the buyouts are "fair game" I suppose but still a ridiculous thing to do when they're speculating. There's a difference between being savvy (like people who bought their Torrential Gearhulks or Paradox Engines early) and buying the whole stock of a card to raise its value. Invocation Spell Pierce was actually around 38-40€ until half a week ago on MKM if you look at the graph, but somebody bought all of them under 55€ pretty much and suddenly inflated the price.

I bet you most of the peudo-cradle preorders or buyouts early on will be people trying to ride the hype or drive its price up hoping it'll be featured.

I was, but that stopped about a year ago. Besides, Dice Masters is incredibly cheaper than MTG. If you want a full playset of a card that costs $25 in MTG, you have to put down $100. If you want to have a full playset(Some cards are dice limited to 3, 2, or 1, but for parity I'm going to use 4) of a $25 card, you just buy one and 3 of the common versions since the dice are the same and you only need 1 card, landing you at $27 or less.

A team is also made up of 10 cards, 2 of which come from starter decks so even the most expensive ones aren't even $4.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
September 16 2017 20:05 GMT
#34896
so austrian nationals day1 (mtg) was today...
here's my tournament report
+ Show Spoiler +
3 rounds draft, 5 rounds standard
-> 3-5
rip standard
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-16 21:32:40
September 16 2017 21:29 GMT
#34897
On September 17 2017 01:20 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2017 19:16 Holyflare wrote:
On September 16 2017 11:41 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Alright guys, I talked about this a little bit in the Skype chat, but I've more or less spent my afternoon reading a 100-page thinkpiece on why Carly Rae Jepsen is actually a genius. Anyways, I am now thoroughly woke, and totally recommend reading this.

https://www.ascarnooneelsecansee.com/


Singer song writer writes about an overarching theme of her life repeatedly, based on likely being groomed by a pedophile, and thus repeating same pattern of abuse she was subjected to into adulthood. Shocker.

You say shocker as though this has ever happened in anything near mainstream music. Writers write about their trauma all the time; they dont jusy keep repeating it in every work they create, like some sort of sisyphusian nightmare. Hit me with one way this isn't a "shocker".

Also to the above: see me in Dungeon Dice Monsters. It's just like Duel Monsters.


I'm talking from a psychological standpoint that a victim of grooming and abuse is likely to be fixated on that for the rest of their life. Even if she wasn't abused it's still not particularly "genius". What is so magical about it?

Why is it genius to repeat the same thing in every album though? And how do you know it's not that she's experienced the same thing over and over again? Even if it wasn't multiple experiences then it's just an overarching theme that she got fixated on when she achieved notoriety and she stuck to that formula.

Just google concept albums or albums that tell a story. There's plenty.

http://coheed.wikia.com/wiki/The_Amory_Wars

Coheed and Cambria's entire discography is basically telling a whole story.
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-16 23:25:40
September 16 2017 23:19 GMT
#34898
I understand what a concept album is. If only one of her albums were about this topic, it'd just be a regular concept album. But theyre not, theyre a compilation of 15 years of writing about one specific thing. Obviously calling it all genius was a little tongue in cheek, but Coheed and Cambria singing a long storyline is nothing like the fact that not only does CRJ have an intense lazer focus on one specific point in one relationship with the same person, but also she clearly doesnt want us to realize that that's what she is singing about at all.

Also, looking at her unreleased stuff, shed been doing this YEARS before she got notoriety.

And if being a victim of abuse so logically results in this, then had no artist ever been abused? Because certainly none have ever done anything like this.

And the comment about how maybe this just happened to her multiple times makes me wonder if you even read past the intro, because the depth and specificity of the relationship she describes pretty clearly shows it all as one relationship that happened.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
September 16 2017 23:34 GMT
#34899
Don't feel like waiting for music monday. This album is fantastic

+ Show Spoiler +
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
ruypture
Profile Joined May 2014
United States367 Posts
September 17 2017 00:37 GMT
#34900
On September 17 2017 00:57 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2017 00:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
They've gotten way better with reprints; modern gets cheaper by a little with every masters set.

Not that I'd ever be able to afford anything but the most budget of decks anyway because I don't want to shell out multiple hundreds on fetch/shocks

I caught on to Faeries super ear(before Lorwyn was released) and made a deck. Then it "disappeared" on me, but by that time everything was stupidly priced so I couldn't rebuy it for anywhere near the previous cost, despite it being out of Standard for a while. Bitterblossom is still like $40/card and fuck that noise. I don't like Magic that much.

Yeah this is my problem even in standard. I was considering grabbing chandra torch for my pummeler deck's sideboard (just one or two copies) and I checked her price. 40 fucking dollars for a planeswalker that is run in like, two popular decks and pretty much just came out. It was the same thing for Lilli from Eldritch Moon, like fuck that shit.

I understand 15-20 dollars for a really good card that is mythic rarity in standard, but anything more than that is fucking insane. No card besides Emrakul/Gideon Ally have been so busted in standard they deserved a 40 dollar price tag
어윤수|이신형|이재동|이승형
Prev 1 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1885 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings9
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 148
ProTech129
ViBE109
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14418
Artosis 516
PianO 20
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever558
canceldota150
NeuroSwarm115
League of Legends
Doublelift3560
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1513
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe50
PPMD37
Other Games
summit1g5795
FrodaN1059
shahzam475
C9.Mang0389
Day[9].tv74
Mew2King25
Maynarde23
fpsfer 0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• RyuSc2 26
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 31
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1153
• Shiphtur637
• Day9tv74
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 53m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.