• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:42
CEST 05:42
KST 12:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8699 users

The LiquidLegends Lounge - Page 1744

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1885 Next
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-15 21:16:56
September 15 2017 21:16 GMT
#34861
I went and watched mobile suit gundam wing recently because I remember my brother was watching it when I was a kid and wow i gotta say 10/10 anime

tfw characters have non retarded motivations and some levels of maturity
tfw main and side characters that dont get sidelined
tfw dense plot with no clear "bad guys"
and still good fites and badasses all around
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
September 15 2017 21:49 GMT
#34862
Maybe I should try wing. I watched Unicorn which I thought was pretty dam fun but I read it's actually a sequel of the original universe or something so there's lots of throwbacks that I didn't understand.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
September 15 2017 22:25 GMT
#34863
No fatal push, but what we did was roll for the people who hadn't already had one to spread them around which I'm fine with (plus no right to complain, Spell Pierce invocation is gorgeous—and about to pay for my Ixalan deck I guess).

Was in position to cast Hazoret's Undying Fury twice. The first time it'd have ended the game, but since I just topdecked Inferno Jet with an opponent at 6 it didn't really matter. The second time I had a meh hand but could still play stuff so I shouldn't have used it (revealed 4 spells including a counterspell, value still seemed decent then opponent play Warfire Javelineer and something else and after blocks I have less stuff than I had before the spell, RIP).

Losing in finals to a slower UR deck that had Supreme Will, Javelineer and Riddleform makes me sad. D: The match-up was clearly for him tho, the archetype can't deal with X/4s and he had the Wall, on-curve Gilded Cerodon, Sand Strangler... too much removal for me to reliably kill him before he can just 1-for-1 me until his bigger individual creatures turn it.
At least I got to kill a 4c good stuff deck for exactsies with Inferno Jet right as he turned the corner, after setting it up over a couple turns.
That archetype is the best thing to happen to HOU, looks like Ixalan won't hammer us with too much good stuff despite the godlike fixing again.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
September 15 2017 22:45 GMT
#34864
I think amongst gundamphiles Wing is considered to be one of the worst ones, generally.

Gundam 00 is basically Wing but written better.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-15 23:30:00
September 15 2017 23:29 GMT
#34865
Here, I'll make you guys a Gundam watching tier list.

S TIER
- 08th mobile suit team
- 0080
- Chars Counterattack (better if you watch preceding shows first)

A TIER
- 0083
- Zeta Gundam
- Iron Blooded Orphans
- Gundam the Origin

B TIER
- Gundam 00
- Gundam X
- Gundam Unicorn

C TIER
- Gundam Wing
- Turn A Gundam
- Mobile Suit Gundam
- Victory Gundam

SHIT TIER
- Gundam ZZ
- Gundam SEED + any seed spinoffs
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
September 15 2017 23:41 GMT
#34866
Think Seed is the one I tried watching when it was on the sci fi chanel. I don't have effort to look up shows other than if their on tv.
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
September 16 2017 00:31 GMT
#34867
IBO is the only Gundam series I've watched and could never get myself to finish.
Ethelis
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2400 Posts
September 16 2017 02:17 GMT
#34868
On September 16 2017 08:29 Ketara wrote:
Here, I'll make you guys a Gundam watching tier list.

S TIER
- 08th mobile suit team
- 0080
- Chars Counterattack (better if you watch preceding shows first)

A TIER
- 0083
- Zeta Gundam
- Iron Blooded Orphans
- Gundam the Origin

B TIER
- Gundam 00
- Gundam X
- Gundam Unicorn

C TIER
- Gundam Wing
- Turn A Gundam
- Mobile Suit Gundam
- Victory Gundam

SHIT TIER
- Gundam ZZ
- Gundam SEED + any seed spinoffs


Why you hate SEED though? (I agree Destiny and the spinoffs are forgettable @ best)
Disabled gamer - Diamond 3 (LoL) D+ Rank scrublord on BW. Bisu doesnt need DTs, He uses probes. just ask Flash.
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
September 16 2017 02:35 GMT
#34869
G Gundam best Gundam.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
September 16 2017 02:41 GMT
#34870
Alright guys, I talked about this a little bit in the Skype chat, but I've more or less spent my afternoon reading a 100-page thinkpiece on why Carly Rae Jepsen is actually a genius. Anyways, I am now thoroughly woke, and totally recommend reading this.

https://www.ascarnooneelsecansee.com/
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Frolossus
Profile Joined February 2010
United States4779 Posts
September 16 2017 02:53 GMT
#34871
enjoying samus returns for 3ds even if the controls feel off
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-16 03:08:56
September 16 2017 03:08 GMT
#34872
On September 16 2017 11:41 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Alright guys, I talked about this a little bit in the Skype chat, but I've more or less spent my afternoon reading a 100-page thinkpiece on why Carly Rae Jepsen is actually a genius. Anyways, I am now thoroughly woke, and totally recommend reading this.

https://www.ascarnooneelsecansee.com/

Yea I still can't believe the guy was bloody gay at the end
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
September 16 2017 04:18 GMT
#34873
I can't decide if I want to see IT or not.

Still a little psychologically traumatized from reading it in Grade 7.

+ Show Spoiler +
My brain wasn't ready for them to run a train on Bev in the sewer. Like wtf.
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
September 16 2017 04:22 GMT
#34874
On September 16 2017 13:18 iCanada wrote:
I can't decide if I want to see IT or not.

Still a little psychologically traumatized from reading it in Grade 7.

+ Show Spoiler +
My brain wasn't ready for them to run a train on Bev in the sewer. Like wtf.


Go watch it.

IT is quite good.

Also that scene doesn't happen at all so you're fine.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
September 16 2017 04:50 GMT
#34875
Whenever I stumble across a Stephen King political opinion on the internet, I can't help but think back to that time he went absolutely batshit insane. Not that he hasn't done that sort of thing many times since, but... it's hard to have credibility as a person when you write that kind of shit lol.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
September 16 2017 05:06 GMT
#34876
I figure he is either like... completely fucked and has seen some real shit.... Or he is like the most normal dude ever.

He either just like is real healthy from all that catharsis, or I don't envy his life at all.

Not sure there is any other way a guy could write such realistic and believable material that just messes people up the way some of his writing does.
Jek
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Denmark2771 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-16 07:09:42
September 16 2017 07:09 GMT
#34877
That's what happens when raw talent and a bazillion drugs combine in a glorious explosion of wtfness.
It's Elo not ELO - Every statiscian playing League
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
September 16 2017 07:51 GMT
#34878
On September 16 2017 11:17 Ethelis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2017 08:29 Ketara wrote:
Here, I'll make you guys a Gundam watching tier list.

S TIER
- 08th mobile suit team
- 0080
- Chars Counterattack (better if you watch preceding shows first)

A TIER
- 0083
- Zeta Gundam
- Iron Blooded Orphans
- Gundam the Origin

B TIER
- Gundam 00
- Gundam X
- Gundam Unicorn

C TIER
- Gundam Wing
- Turn A Gundam
- Mobile Suit Gundam
- Victory Gundam

SHIT TIER
- Gundam ZZ
- Gundam SEED + any seed spinoffs


Why you hate SEED though? (I agree Destiny and the spinoffs are forgettable @ best)


Because it's shit.

Zeta and MSG both tell the same story better.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
September 16 2017 07:53 GMT
#34879
Divinity 2 is too good. Stayed up waaay too late tonight playing it.
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-16 10:28:08
September 16 2017 10:16 GMT
#34880
On September 16 2017 11:41 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Alright guys, I talked about this a little bit in the Skype chat, but I've more or less spent my afternoon reading a 100-page thinkpiece on why Carly Rae Jepsen is actually a genius. Anyways, I am now thoroughly woke, and totally recommend reading this.

https://www.ascarnooneelsecansee.com/


Singer song writer writes about an overarching theme of her life repeatedly, based on likely being groomed by a pedophile, and thus repeating same pattern of abuse she was subjected to into adulthood. Shocker.
Prev 1 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1885 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta39
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 193
ProTech139
FoxeR 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2516
Shuttle 1254
Dewaltoss 65
NaDa 37
Noble 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 487
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox649
Other Games
summit1g9183
WinterStarcraft441
C9.Mang0289
ViBE142
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 18
• practicex 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo650
• Stunt217
Other Games
• Shiphtur432
Upcoming Events
OSC
19h 18m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 6h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.