• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:58
CEST 07:58
KST 14:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8117 users

[NA IHs] Running at Dusk - Page 60

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 171 Next
New inhouse logistics TBD. In the meantime, feel free to hang out in the league general discord https://discord.gg/0lCEKA3jUEFxERzd ("add lol" in #welcome) and get some ad-hoc games going!
miscue
Profile Joined July 2012
United States24 Posts
September 03 2013 00:08 GMT
#1181
Registration
- Ingame name
Miscue
- Rank and division
Silver 4
- If you are a lowbie (Gold or below), include what position you would be interested in working on. (List two)
Support
- For each role, identify two champions you wish to improve on
Supp: Sona, Alistar
-Insert quarter to receive quote!-
SilverRiver
Profile Joined May 2011
United States27 Posts
September 03 2013 00:11 GMT
#1182
Registration
- Ingame name
Klenixz
- Rank and division
G3
- If you are a lowbie (Gold or below), include what position you would be interested in working on. (List two)
Jungle/ADC
- For each role, identify two champions you wish to improve on
J4/Noct
Trist/Cait
- If you are Plat or higher, just include rank and division
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
September 03 2013 00:29 GMT
#1183
On September 03 2013 07:49 HazMat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 04:25 kainzero wrote:
Hmmm...


God, I even told Roffles that Chrispy is going to juke left in the brush and turn on me and he still runs to the right side of the brush. HE WAS SO DRUNK.

Hey, you died too. You're just as much to blame as Roffles!
liftlift > tsm
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
September 03 2013 02:11 GMT
#1184
streaming me play in these ihs. twitch.tv/wei2coolforu
liftlift > tsm
DjP529
Profile Joined September 2013
2 Posts
September 03 2013 02:27 GMT
#1185
Registration:
-Ingame name
DjP529
-Rank and division
Silver 3
- If you are a lowbie (Gold or below), include what position you would be interested in working on. (List two)
ADC, Support
- For each role, identify two champions you wish to improve on
ADC: Graves, Twitch
Support: Sona, Janna
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
September 03 2013 03:21 GMT
#1186
wei2coolman: "full proof champ"
Full proof.
Full proof.

l0l
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
September 03 2013 03:23 GMT
#1187
On September 03 2013 11:11 wei2coolman wrote:
streaming me play in these ihs. twitch.tv/wei2coolforu


Sweet, everyone got to watch your fail tower dive from two perspectives!
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-03 03:26:55
September 03 2013 03:26 GMT
#1188
On September 03 2013 12:23 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 11:11 wei2coolman wrote:
streaming me play in these ihs. twitch.tv/wei2coolforu


Sweet, everyone got to watch your fail tower dive from two perspectives!

well fuck you too. at least I go HAM.
On September 03 2013 12:21 BlackPaladin wrote:
wei2coolman: "full proof champ"
Full proof.
Full proof.

l0l

THE BEST.
liftlift > tsm
I_Love_Bacon
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5765 Posts
September 03 2013 03:50 GMT
#1189
That video clip is depressing. I thought I was slow on my flash to avoid the Hec ult so my delayed tibbers was because I was feared/charged or something while in actuality I had succeeded in timing it correctly.
" i havent been playin sc2 but i woke up w/ a boner and i really had to pee... and my crisis management and micro was really something to behold. it inspired me to play some games today" -Liquid'Tyler
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-03 05:07:01
September 03 2013 04:02 GMT
#1190
On September 03 2013 12:21 BlackPaladin wrote:
wei2coolman: "full proof champ"
Full proof.
Full proof.

l0l

MALPHITE WORKED.
but looking back, i'm sad I didn't have the balls to go ap malphite.
liftlift > tsm
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
September 03 2013 05:27 GMT
#1191
Had a fun IH today.

I feel like I was kind of grumpy during the game and grumbling about other peoples mistakes even though we were doing really well, so sorry about that. Was a good game though. Got to play vs. Atriocs Fizz yay!
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
September 03 2013 05:32 GMT
#1192
On September 03 2013 14:27 Ketara wrote:
Had a fun IH today.

I feel like I was kind of grumpy during the game and grumbling about other peoples mistakes even though we were doing really well, so sorry about that. Was a good game though. Got to play vs. Atriocs Fizz yay!

How bad were you dumpstered on?
liftlift > tsm
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
September 03 2013 06:22 GMT
#1193
On September 03 2013 14:32 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 14:27 Ketara wrote:
Had a fun IH today.

I feel like I was kind of grumpy during the game and grumbling about other peoples mistakes even though we were doing really well, so sorry about that. Was a good game though. Got to play vs. Atriocs Fizz yay!

How bad were you dumpstered on?


I went 2-0 in lane, but I think it was entirely due to Atrioc going Teleport Ignite instead of Barrier Ignite. If he'd had Barrier he would have killed me the first time, and if I didn't have the 400g to buy a fast chalice from the first blood he would have killed me the second time too.

Honestly I win that matchup as Lux most of the time and I really wanted to do it vs. a better player, it was a good experience. I go Q at level 1 and W at level 2 vs Fizz and just auto without using skills at all, saving everything for his all in, shield and barrier as soon as he jumps on me and try to win the fight. It tends to work.

I think if Fizz goes Barrier Ignite 30-0 though it's impossible to win the fight 1v1 and you have to either give him the lane or the jungler has to hover around mid till Fizz goes in.

Atrioc was still scary as fuck and eventually had a kill bounty even playing from behind, though. Was a good game.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Atrioc
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States1866 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-03 06:35:50
September 03 2013 06:27 GMT
#1194
On September 03 2013 14:32 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 14:27 Ketara wrote:
Had a fun IH today.

I feel like I was kind of grumpy during the game and grumbling about other peoples mistakes even though we were doing really well, so sorry about that. Was a good game though. Got to play vs. Atriocs Fizz yay!

How bad were you dumpstered on?


I died hahahhaa
Went 30/0/0 and +scaling ap everything
tried to dive at level 3 and he barrier shield
tower shots hurt a lot when you have 0 armor.

I managed to pick up some kills elsewhere but never really got the ball rolling like I wanted. It was a fun match though - We'll have to rematch sometime!

*edit*

Too late he explained it above! I think the second time you would have had me either way - I was playing way too desperate buying that delayed redpot and trying to force something.
Writerman what
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-03 06:37:39
September 03 2013 06:37 GMT
#1195
I'm sure you would have gotten me the second time. I was sub 50 health afterwards and that was only because I was able to buy chalice with the first blood gold. At best it would have been a 1 for 1 with you taking the tower hit.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
I_Love_Bacon
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5765 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-03 07:27:47
September 03 2013 07:27 GMT
#1196
If you're in a bad mood or some something do everybody a favor and go play hearts against the AI instead of bringing a shit attitude to inhouses.
" i havent been playin sc2 but i woke up w/ a boner and i really had to pee... and my crisis management and micro was really something to behold. it inspired me to play some games today" -Liquid'Tyler
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-03 17:52:39
September 03 2013 07:51 GMT
#1197
I was listening on the chat and yeah I thought mistakes were made. I probably could've just told everyone to chill and play the game out. Sometimes tensions do happen in game when people are competitive. It's just the nature of things. Thankfully during our IH's though, I can say it's definitely not the norm and I, personally have a lot of fun and learn a lot from them.

Anyway TL:DR, don't forget what Neo said in the front page in regards to pros vs "lowbies". Even more so because I feel now a lowbie can even be something like plat level considering how many high diamonds are in our games now. Or even challenger Scip =D.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
September 03 2013 08:48 GMT
#1198
Sion vs Zed you want some Atrioc :3
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-03 10:43:12
September 03 2013 09:36 GMT
#1199
Lux with Barrier is a soft counter to Fizz mid FYI

I'm sure Atrioc knows this but for everyone else who doesn't yeah just take barrier and he can't all-in you because of zone pressure + safe farm and triple shield. (OH whoa i just read his guide, he's probably a LOT better at dealing with lux than I am because as a fizz player I just can't find good all-in spots against lux)
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
September 03 2013 09:40 GMT
#1200
Also yeah usually if I'm in a bad mood I step out, I haven't raged at anyone in an inhouse because the people are great and I consciously check my attitude at the door.

If I can do it, everyone can. Specifically if you're having trouble with someone either just mute them until it blows over (hi durrr), talk it out, or excuse yourself.

We should also make sure to keep the taunting to an absolute minimum and don't insult people too heavily even if you are joking.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 171 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft747
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 595
Stork 252
ggaemo 221
Leta 155
PianO 55
Hyuk 30
Bale 18
yabsab 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm200
League of Legends
JimRising 676
Reynor59
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King223
Westballz37
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor661
Other Games
summit1g8781
Coldzera 822
C9.Mang0312
PiGStarcraft195
Sick155
ArmadaUGS59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick670
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream131
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 11
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2252
League of Legends
• Lourlo1328
• Stunt457
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 2m
Online Event
5h 2m
FEL
10h 2m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 2m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 2m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.