• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:56
CEST 19:56
KST 02:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6076 users

[NA IHs] Running at Dusk - Page 33

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 171 Next
New inhouse logistics TBD. In the meantime, feel free to hang out in the league general discord https://discord.gg/0lCEKA3jUEFxERzd ("add lol" in #welcome) and get some ad-hoc games going!
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
August 21 2013 22:08 GMT
#641
I have no intention of stopping. I don't think anyone has taken offense besides you, but that's basically because you're JingleHell 1.5 (Not 2.0 because you're not as ragey). If you cannot handle criticism, how the hell are you going to improve in any aspect of life? Let's not even talk about just LoL, let's talk about life.

How are you going to improve in life when someone tells you you're a fucking super big pile of shit at your job? Are you just going to cry and whine until you get fired?

Come back to me when you have a legitimate answer. I didn't start off calling you anything derogatory. It only stemmed from a few games of me listening in on you complaining and whining and bitching your ass off when your teammates were trying to give you constructive criticism. You fucking ragequit out of TS the other day because you couldn't handle other people's opinions. This week, there's nothing different. You're still the same whiney ragey crybaby that quits out whenever things get hard.
God Bless
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
August 21 2013 22:12 GMT
#642
On August 22 2013 05:17 KissBlade wrote:
I just saw the replay. Roffles literally went the same way over and over again until it got warded. Then he would just go to the other side and just repeat. It would make a good montage video to dubstep because at one point I thought my replay glitched and was just replaying the same minutes over and over again until I noticed people were gaining levels during it.

I wasn't watching mid all that often so you guys are probably right. I was laughing in voice chat because it was hilarious how hard he was being camped, and then I was confused because I wasn't sure if XilDarkz was legit raging or not.

The most confusing part was when he died one time (of many) and KissBlade was being greedy and trying to solo dragon, so swim and I picked him off and took dragon. We were already down 31-10 or somethng like that so I was being somewhat sarcastic.

Me: "It's okay because Syndra died and she's not worth much money anyway! We came out positive there!"
Mathies: "Are you joking me?"
...
...
Me: "I don't know how to answer that. Yes?"

On August 22 2013 05:31 Phailol wrote:
I have to say, I am learning an awful lot about the game in general playing in these IH games. I apologize for the slight raging fit I was having last night. I also apologize for not landing any webs. I was honestly quite nervous, given that I've never really played with anyone here, so I was quite antsy at the time.

In any case, I just want to say thanks to everyone that I've played with so far, and hope to keep improving in the future:3

You did okay in the games I played with you! Don't get yourself down.

They're "cocoons", not "webs" but that's probably because Mathies was yelling at you to land webs, lol.

If you can't land them, think about why. Was it obvious that you were throwing them? Was the angle good? Was the timing good? Were you overpredicting their movements? And sometimes it's just experience and practice, which just comes with time, so I wouldn't worry too much about missing them.

You also could've worked together with Syndra to determine a stun pattern, since it's a lot easier to hit a Syndra QE than a stray cocoon, or maybe you want to use cocoon to counter Twisted Advance. Instead of Mathies making fun of you for missing skillshots, you probably could've worked together to set something up or bait them into bad fights when they were obviously over committing.

The other thing is that when you are losing your lane badly, let your team know and make sure you know how to deal with it, if not, ask questions. Sometimes the best response is just to stop the bleeding. Sometimes you can't stay next to your tower, and if you have to retreat, then that's alright. Sometimes you have to lose by 50 cs because your team is choosing to get another lane fed to compensate for your lost lane. Sometimes, you just make bad decisions and feed. Sometimes you tunnel vision and even though your teammates ping a billion times you ignore them and you get yourself killed. It happens and it's a shitty feeling, but I think what really helps is letting your team know, apologizing for your bad play, and determining how to proceed from there.
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
August 21 2013 22:23 GMT
#643
On August 22 2013 07:08 Roffles wrote:
I have no intention of stopping. I don't think anyone has taken offense besides you, but that's basically because you're JingleHell 1.5 (Not 2.0 because you're not as ragey). If you cannot handle criticism, how the hell are you going to improve in any aspect of life? Let's not even talk about just LoL, let's talk about life.

How are you going to improve in life when someone tells you you're a fucking super big pile of shit at your job? Are you just going to cry and whine until you get fired?

Come back to me when you have a legitimate answer. I didn't start off calling you anything derogatory. It only stemmed from a few games of me listening in on you complaining and whining and bitching your ass off when your teammates were trying to give you constructive criticism. You fucking ragequit out of TS the other day because you couldn't handle other people's opinions. This week, there's nothing different. You're still the same whiney ragey crybaby that quits out whenever things get hard.


Calling somebody a retard is not criticism. It is hate speech.

In the real world, if you called someone who works for you a retard, you would be faced with a lawsuit. That's how the real world works. I cannot believe Neo is okay with you talking to people like that, frankly.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
ReketSomething
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6012 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-21 22:26:53
August 21 2013 22:26 GMT
#644
On August 22 2013 07:12 kainzero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2013 05:31 Phailol wrote:
I have to say, I am learning an awful lot about the game in general playing in these IH games. I apologize for the slight raging fit I was having last night. I also apologize for not landing any webs. I was honestly quite nervous, given that I've never really played with anyone here, so I was quite antsy at the time.

In any case, I just want to say thanks to everyone that I've played with so far, and hope to keep improving in the future:3

You did okay in the games I played with you! Don't get yourself down.

They're "cocoons", not "webs" but that's probably because Mathies was yelling at you to land webs, lol.

If you can't land them, think about why. Was it obvious that you were throwing them? Was the angle good? Was the timing good? Were you overpredicting their movements? And sometimes it's just experience and practice, which just comes with time, so I wouldn't worry too much about missing them.

You also could've worked together with Syndra to determine a stun pattern, since it's a lot easier to hit a Syndra QE than a stray cocoon, or maybe you want to use cocoon to counter Twisted Advance. Instead of Mathies making fun of you for missing skillshots, you probably could've worked together to set something up or bait them into bad fights when they were obviously over committing.


Cocoons don't stop twisted advances. And yea, syndra slow is the easiest to land so you can follow up that attack with cocoon but in reality its just practice. Especially someone fat like maokai you should be able to hit consistently if he has a clear objective (clear objective meaning he wants to run or he wants to attack). I obviously didn't watch the game but practice!
Jaedong :3
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
August 21 2013 22:28 GMT
#645
On August 22 2013 07:26 ReketSomething wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2013 07:12 kainzero wrote:
On August 22 2013 05:31 Phailol wrote:
I have to say, I am learning an awful lot about the game in general playing in these IH games. I apologize for the slight raging fit I was having last night. I also apologize for not landing any webs. I was honestly quite nervous, given that I've never really played with anyone here, so I was quite antsy at the time.

In any case, I just want to say thanks to everyone that I've played with so far, and hope to keep improving in the future:3

You did okay in the games I played with you! Don't get yourself down.

They're "cocoons", not "webs" but that's probably because Mathies was yelling at you to land webs, lol.

If you can't land them, think about why. Was it obvious that you were throwing them? Was the angle good? Was the timing good? Were you overpredicting their movements? And sometimes it's just experience and practice, which just comes with time, so I wouldn't worry too much about missing them.

You also could've worked together with Syndra to determine a stun pattern, since it's a lot easier to hit a Syndra QE than a stray cocoon, or maybe you want to use cocoon to counter Twisted Advance. Instead of Mathies making fun of you for missing skillshots, you probably could've worked together to set something up or bait them into bad fights when they were obviously over committing.


Cocoons don't stop twisted advances. And yea, syndra slow is the easiest to land so you can follow up that attack with cocoon but in reality its just practice. Especially someone fat like maokai you should be able to hit consistently if he has a clear objective (clear objective meaning he wants to run or he wants to attack). I obviously didn't watch the game but practice!


Oh, and just because I missed this opportunity a moment ago:

HOW DO I SHOT WEB

Carry on.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Anakko
Profile Joined August 2012
France1934 Posts
August 21 2013 22:33 GMT
#646
On August 22 2013 07:08 Roffles wrote:
I have no intention of stopping. I don't think anyone has taken offense besides you, but that's basically because you're JingleHell 1.5 (Not 2.0 because you're not as ragey). If you cannot handle criticism, how the hell are you going to improve in any aspect of life? Let's not even talk about just LoL, let's talk about life.

How are you going to improve in life when someone tells you you're a fucking super big pile of shit at your job? Are you just going to cry and whine until you get fired?

Come back to me when you have a legitimate answer. I didn't start off calling you anything derogatory. It only stemmed from a few games of me listening in on you complaining and whining and bitching your ass off when your teammates were trying to give you constructive criticism. You fucking ragequit out of TS the other day because you couldn't handle other people's opinions. This week, there's nothing different. You're still the same whiney ragey crybaby that quits out whenever things get hard.



Dude, nobody's gonna talk to you like that in real life, I'm with ketara on that one. It's like you don't understand at which point criticism becomes verbal abuse. If he's not listening to your advice, well that's a shame, move on to the next game and let him be wrong. Not that hard.

You can even make it so that you use the next game to SHOW him how he's wrong. Like swap the roles around and show him what he should have done. He's not gonna listen to you better if you start getting offensive.
TrAce/Cpt Jack for president (or both)
RageOverdose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States690 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-21 22:37:46
August 21 2013 22:37 GMT
#647
On August 22 2013 05:20 Seuss wrote:

Starting boots was a huge mistake. ADs simply don't start boots because you basically guarantee that you'll lose trades and skirmishes. Your potions allowed you to hang around after Caznode and I killed sylverfyre, but that didn't actually accomplish anything because we just zoned you.

sylverfyre was right about your team's lack of communication, but there was zero reason for him to be aggressively trying to make plays. Your team composition was way better than ours late game (Lulu/Varus/Lux/Elise/Jarvan vs Fiora/TF/Nocturne/Ezreal/Nami), and had the perfect champions for making tower sieges impossible. Between Lux and Varus our team would never have been able to get near a turret, and Elise presented a significant threat to TF's ability to split push. It would have been a long game, but eventually our odd team composition would have come back to haunt us.

I also don't think sylverfyre's Doran's Shield was all that helpful. While it did make him tankier, it delayed his Sightstone considerably, which forced him to spend a lot of extra money on wards early on. He ended up spending 650g more on wards than I did, most of which came during the early game. It probably felt good, but Caznode and I invested heavily in non-combat stats (Tear + CDR Boots, Philo + Mana Manipulator), meaning that sylverfyre could have built anything combat related and have felt a power spike against us.

Those are my thoughts. Hope they help.


They do help, I'm glad you took the time to post that. Sylverfyre already gave me the rundown on why boots was a bad start in the game, but it was nice for you to elaborate because I was kind of nervous/focused while playing to really absorb anything. I'm not even sure why I get boots + pots anyway, I was trying something different because I usually do go Dblade when I ADC.

I did feel we were a bit aggressive, especially considering the Nocturne + TF mobility. But that's my fault for not mentioning it. Overall, my lack of damage made our aggression weak and we kind of committed too much because Lux didn't have mid locked down.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 21 2013 22:39 GMT
#648
I'd like to preface this post by saying that I'm a very poor player, and have been on the receiving end of a lot of rage in my career.

The disparity between the skill level of players can cause even the most level-headed players to lash out under the right circumstances. The fact that you're hung up on this whole "retard" thing makes me think that you just took extra offense in that particular instance.

Understand that the really good players who put these on aren't doing so for money - they're doing it to genuinely try and help other players. Whether they rage or not, the mindset is one of attempting to help others. Some are better at it than others, and some are more patient than others, and if you can't take the insults then frankly you shouldn't be SEEKING OUT criticism.

These people aren't your kindergarten teachers. They're players of a video game just like you. If you tell me you've never raged and called someone a retard over the course of your gaming career, I'd laugh in your face and KNOW you're lying.

I've played in these, and done REALLY poorly. I haven't had the pleasure of being raged at yet, but frankly it's probably more about the fact that I'm respectful myself - respect begets respect. If you can't respect others (blaming others when your lane fails for instance) then why do you expect respect yourself?

tl;dr - It's a team game where emotions are GOING to flare sometimes. Roffles is one of the few who actually care about helping people learn, and I couldn't care less that he called you a retard. Chances are, you were probably being retarded. Your insecurity or sensitivity notwithstanding, there are much worse things to be called.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
August 21 2013 22:41 GMT
#649
calling people retard justification seems pretty biased... and ablest .
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
BFTSChaos
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada6 Posts
August 21 2013 22:42 GMT
#650
To start off, I'd like to say thanks for the group last night that had to put up with my less than stellar marksman performance, to put it lightly. Honestly I am way more out of practice than I had thought. I'm also sorry that I left so abruptly without taking the time to address the games afterwards. Regardless, I feel that I should take the time to address some of my own game play issues yesterday now.

On August 22 2013 05:54 NeoIllusions wrote:
Something I want to really stress after it was briefly mentioned in tangent by Monty/5HIT in GD today.

Please give your team composition considerable thought when you're playing in these IHs. Not only are you trying to improve on your mechanics in lane and in team fight but drafting is one of the best ways for lowbies to gain a greater understanding of the game.

I'll bring up the game from yesterday for example. It was Zac, J4, Ori, Lulu, Twitch vs Shen, Karma, Lee Sin, Caitlyn, Nami (might be a bit off for mid/bot picks) but from champ select, it was very evident that purple side had an immense lack of damage. Shen Top and Karma Mid, both champions are incredibly utility based and have subpar burst potential compared to other champions commonly picked for those positions. That mean Caitlyn had the immense duty of farming and become the late game threat that her team needed.

Needless to say, Purple's team fight went incredibly bad. Even though I died to Shen (as Zac) multiple times in lane, purple side couldn't even win a 5v4 with Twitch afk farming in bot lane. We survived long enough for Twitch to waddle his way from bot lane to near Baron, where the fight was happening, and he just cleaned up for the ace.

TL;DR: Talk, talk, talk during drafting. Don't tunnel on just what your individual lane matchups will be like. There is most definitely a bigger picture here.


This I believe was the first game that I had played, as the Caitlyn on the team that eventually lost. My biggest mistake strategically that game that was noted by Twitch afterwards was my poor choice of backing times, not taking advantage the jungle invade first blood gold and getting too greedy to finish his turret without a proper game plan afterwards. That, combined with some poor mechanics and reaction times lead to giving Twitch four kills in our lane that should've been easily avoided.

The major problem with our team fight was the inability to A) catch Twitch before he was in an untouchable position in regards to Karma's spells and B) Morgana's speed of acquiring her Zhonya's completely shutting down our targeting choices. By the time that Lee Sin had hit a fair power spike, it was pretty impossible for him to actually kill Morgana in lane or to finish her in a team fight even when she did hard engage coupled with spell shield.

Asides from that, I slacked a lot mechanically overall, screwing up basic kiting and skill shot aiming. Given the chance, I'd want to support someone else playing marksman a few times to get a better feeling for the role again, and a better understanding for bottom lane minion control.
upperbound
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2300 Posts
August 21 2013 23:14 GMT
#651
Hoping I'll be able to jump in a touch later tonight and play. Trying to work hard to ditch some of my bad habits.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 21 2013 23:17 GMT
#652
On August 22 2013 08:14 upperbound wrote:
Hoping I'll be able to jump in a touch later tonight and play. Trying to work hard to ditch some of my bad habits.

I'll be doing Mafia IHs tonight hopefully, but if those aren't going down I'll be in on these too if they're still going on - I get on pretty late EDT.

I've been working on mostly trying to farm and position better - with so much wrong with my play it's hard to pick just one thing to work on. LOL
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
tobi9999
Profile Joined April 2009
United States1966 Posts
August 21 2013 23:21 GMT
#653
Roffles, when someone dies in an inhouse, sometimes it appears to my eyes that they are legitimately feeding. Because of that sometimes I actually don't know what to say to give people advice. And then when they try to play it off as some kind of justifiable play on their part it just doesn't make sense to me. However, when someone is as you call it "whining like a bitch" you should just let them. Calling them a retard will only make them upset and get defensive. After a long period of them continuously feeding people eventually get the point and start to improve. That or they pull a JingleHell and just quit, in which case they never wanted to improve in the first place.

And Ketara, there is almost never any reason to whine in the first place. People tend to underestimate how much of a ridiculous impact their play makes in a game. Don't shift blame onto your team. From your decisions starting a the 00:00 mark based on where you choose to go as soon as you spawn in fountain to the end of the game. Every single one of them has an impact on whether you're going to win or lose. Making better plays in the start gives you more opportunities for plays in the future. At any one point where you feel helpless, that doesn't mean that your team has failed you at that point, it means that your past decisions in the game have led you to a shitty loss. Don't even think about anything else but rather what you should be doing to give you the best advantage possible at any point.

For example, you don't just suddenly play well and get first blood in lanes. You figure out where exactly you should be to start your lane even slightly ahead and then more opportunities rise from there. You also figure out things like when exactly you're going to level up and how far they are away and how much you can zone them off creeps while still being safe. Instead of being angry and saying "I called MIA!!" you should already be focused on understanding where the creep wave will be when you push it to tower, and figuring out the optimal place to stay out of vision for a unsuspecting kill on an enemy champion.

People being mad for no reason is honestly just the dumbest things in these inhouses. If you're gonna play then you should have fun while playing your very best. It really doesn't fucking matter who wins or loses, it's not ranked and it's not some kind of grudgematch a lot of people are making it out to be. Don't be the one to just get angry and start criticizing others before you focus on what you did wrong yourself.
"tobi is ur iq 9999? cuz i think it might be u so smart wowowow." -Artosis
ShoreT
Profile Joined August 2008
United States489 Posts
August 21 2013 23:29 GMT
#654
Registration
- Ingame name
ShoreT
- Rank and division
Silver III
- If you are a lowbie (Gold or below), include what position you would be interested in working on. (List two)
Marksman, Jungle
- For each role, identify two champions you wish to improve on
Jungle: Hec, Mumu, Udyr, (Zac, LS when I buy them)
AD: Varus, Corki, Cait
Derp
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
August 22 2013 00:19 GMT
#655
Just a general tip, I don't know if it will be useful, but you can usually see it a lot easier while spectating. People in general, take way too much free damage. For example, auto attacking in minion range so they tank minions while hesitating whether or not to harass. So they take at least 2-3 shots from minions before a trade begins vs the enemy champion. If they hesitate even more, they take more due to having to run away.

Avoiding skills/knowing ranges/etc will come with experience, but for some reason, the above gets ignored when attempting to improve.
-orb-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5770 Posts
August 22 2013 00:47 GMT
#656
On August 22 2013 07:23 Ketara wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2013 07:08 Roffles wrote:
I have no intention of stopping. I don't think anyone has taken offense besides you, but that's basically because you're JingleHell 1.5 (Not 2.0 because you're not as ragey). If you cannot handle criticism, how the hell are you going to improve in any aspect of life? Let's not even talk about just LoL, let's talk about life.

How are you going to improve in life when someone tells you you're a fucking super big pile of shit at your job? Are you just going to cry and whine until you get fired?

Come back to me when you have a legitimate answer. I didn't start off calling you anything derogatory. It only stemmed from a few games of me listening in on you complaining and whining and bitching your ass off when your teammates were trying to give you constructive criticism. You fucking ragequit out of TS the other day because you couldn't handle other people's opinions. This week, there's nothing different. You're still the same whiney ragey crybaby that quits out whenever things get hard.


Calling somebody a retard is not criticism. It is hate speech.

In the real world, if you called someone who works for you a retard, you would be faced with a lawsuit. That's how the real world works. I cannot believe Neo is okay with you talking to people like that, frankly.


For the record you aren't going to get away with a law suit from your employer calling you retarded unless you are actually mentally impaired in which it is discriminatory.

Let's be honest, people call each other retards all the time every day
'life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery'
how sad that sc2 has no shield battery :(
Fallen33
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States596 Posts
August 22 2013 00:56 GMT
#657
Registration
- Ingame name
FallenLOL
- Rank and division
Gold 3
- If you are a lowbie (Gold or below), include what position you would be interested in working on. (List two)
ADC/MID
- For each role, identify two champions you wish to improve on
ADC: graves/twitch
MID: AP; karthus/syndra
MID: AD: zed/jayce
"Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever." - Napoleon Bonaparte ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-22 01:19:27
August 22 2013 01:18 GMT
#658
On August 22 2013 09:47 -orb- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2013 07:23 Ketara wrote:
On August 22 2013 07:08 Roffles wrote:
I have no intention of stopping. I don't think anyone has taken offense besides you, but that's basically because you're JingleHell 1.5 (Not 2.0 because you're not as ragey). If you cannot handle criticism, how the hell are you going to improve in any aspect of life? Let's not even talk about just LoL, let's talk about life.

How are you going to improve in life when someone tells you you're a fucking super big pile of shit at your job? Are you just going to cry and whine until you get fired?

Come back to me when you have a legitimate answer. I didn't start off calling you anything derogatory. It only stemmed from a few games of me listening in on you complaining and whining and bitching your ass off when your teammates were trying to give you constructive criticism. You fucking ragequit out of TS the other day because you couldn't handle other people's opinions. This week, there's nothing different. You're still the same whiney ragey crybaby that quits out whenever things get hard.


Calling somebody a retard is not criticism. It is hate speech.

In the real world, if you called someone who works for you a retard, you would be faced with a lawsuit. That's how the real world works. I cannot believe Neo is okay with you talking to people like that, frankly.


For the record you aren't going to get away with a law suit from your employer calling you retarded unless you are actually mentally impaired in which it is discriminatory.

Let's be honest, people call each other retards all the time every day


For the record, this is not even a little bit true. Just because somebody isn't mentally impaired doesn't mean that it's okay to call them offensive names. Try going around calling your straight coworkers faggots or your white coworkers niggers, see how far you get.

People do it on the internet, but that doesn't mean it's correct or okay.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
August 22 2013 01:21 GMT
#659
In a better world, tobi9999's post would have been the end of it.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
-orb-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5770 Posts
August 22 2013 01:22 GMT
#660
On August 22 2013 10:18 Ketara wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2013 09:47 -orb- wrote:
On August 22 2013 07:23 Ketara wrote:
On August 22 2013 07:08 Roffles wrote:
I have no intention of stopping. I don't think anyone has taken offense besides you, but that's basically because you're JingleHell 1.5 (Not 2.0 because you're not as ragey). If you cannot handle criticism, how the hell are you going to improve in any aspect of life? Let's not even talk about just LoL, let's talk about life.

How are you going to improve in life when someone tells you you're a fucking super big pile of shit at your job? Are you just going to cry and whine until you get fired?

Come back to me when you have a legitimate answer. I didn't start off calling you anything derogatory. It only stemmed from a few games of me listening in on you complaining and whining and bitching your ass off when your teammates were trying to give you constructive criticism. You fucking ragequit out of TS the other day because you couldn't handle other people's opinions. This week, there's nothing different. You're still the same whiney ragey crybaby that quits out whenever things get hard.


Calling somebody a retard is not criticism. It is hate speech.

In the real world, if you called someone who works for you a retard, you would be faced with a lawsuit. That's how the real world works. I cannot believe Neo is okay with you talking to people like that, frankly.


For the record you aren't going to get away with a law suit from your employer calling you retarded unless you are actually mentally impaired in which it is discriminatory.

Let's be honest, people call each other retards all the time every day


For the record, this is not even a little bit true. Just because somebody isn't mentally impaired doesn't mean that it's okay to call them offensive names. Try going around calling your straight coworkers faggots or your white coworkers niggers, see how far you get.

People do it on the internet, but that doesn't mean it's correct or okay.


http://ask-a-lawyer.freeadvice.com/law-questions/can-i-sue-my-employer-for-82573.htm
'life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery'
how sad that sc2 has no shield battery :(
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 171 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM750
TKL 350
TaKeTV 300
IndyStarCraft 173
BRAT_OK 121
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 782
TKL 343
IndyStarCraft 197
MaxPax 143
ProTech138
BRAT_OK 121
UpATreeSC 82
MindelVK 21
EmSc Tv 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 904
EffOrt 566
Mini 560
ggaemo 173
firebathero 142
White-Ra 85
Barracks 51
910 50
Shinee 48
Hyun 48
[ Show more ]
Shine 39
Killer 25
Bale 25
Trap 20
ToSsGirL 17
soO 15
yabsab 12
Dota 2
qojqva4085
Counter-Strike
Fnx 755
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5308
crisheroes1545
Liquid`Hasu1262
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2927
singsing1639
B2W.Neo902
ceh9634
Beastyqt627
ArmadaUGS158
C9.Mang0128
Dewaltoss56
Trikslyr45
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream486
Other Games
BasetradeTV180
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile112
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix18
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2494
• TFBlade882
Other Games
• Shiphtur272
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 4m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.