• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:24
CEST 04:24
KST 11:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9541 users

[NA IHs] Running at Dusk - Page 31

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 171 Next
New inhouse logistics TBD. In the meantime, feel free to hang out in the league general discord https://discord.gg/0lCEKA3jUEFxERzd ("add lol" in #welcome) and get some ad-hoc games going!
Pooshlmer
Profile Joined August 2008
United States1001 Posts
August 21 2013 00:04 GMT
#601
On August 21 2013 08:42 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2013 08:14 Pooshlmer wrote:
Has the registration actually been used for anything?

I use it for balancing teams and drafting.
Players can also use it as reference.


Do you have a spreadsheet or do you just search the thread?
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
August 21 2013 00:06 GMT
#602
I use it for reference.
Daikas
Profile Joined December 2010
United States118 Posts
August 21 2013 01:23 GMT
#603
I haven't registered -__- Mainly because what I want to play/practice changes from day to day.
Is that a sword? Luxury! Is that a horse? Sloth! Is that a helmet? Vanity!
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
August 21 2013 05:11 GMT
#604
Fun games today. Always good to lane against unKool, I do feel like I'm learning when I lane vs him.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
August 21 2013 07:05 GMT
#605
Yeah unKool always fun to play with/against
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
RageOverdose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States690 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-21 07:19:19
August 21 2013 07:19 GMT
#606
I don't think I speak up enough. Went through a bunch of games kinda quiet. But I enjoyed every one of them.

Also my computer crashing was kind of a bummer.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
August 21 2013 07:35 GMT
#607
[image loading]
God Bless
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
August 21 2013 07:39 GMT
#608
LOL WTF
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
August 21 2013 07:41 GMT
#609
On August 21 2013 16:35 Roffles wrote:
[image loading]

best game

flash power chord failed me
tobi9999
Profile Joined April 2009
United States1966 Posts
August 21 2013 07:50 GMT
#610
all this reminds me of is ..

" you're going above and beyond to kill me it's not fair! " - jinglehell 2012
"tobi is ur iq 9999? cuz i think it might be u so smart wowowow." -Artosis
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
August 21 2013 07:59 GMT
#611
On August 21 2013 16:50 tobi9999 wrote:
all this reminds me of is ..

" you're going above and beyond to kill me it's not fair! " - jinglehell 2012

Clearly didn't like the AP Tryn.
God Bless
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-21 11:15:18
August 21 2013 08:23 GMT
#612
[image loading]

After you guys all left we did this LOL
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
August 21 2013 13:42 GMT
#613
LOL WASABI
Bronze player stuck in platinum
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
August 21 2013 16:34 GMT
#614
I don't think I am going to play in these anymore.

I am tired of being harassed and ridiculed by Roffles, and don't want to subject myself to it. I PM'd him and asked him to treat me with respect and he straight up told me he wasn't going to do so.

The games were fun and I was definitely learning, but I can have fun without willingly subjecting myself to highschool bullying.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-21 17:00:13
August 21 2013 16:57 GMT
#615
On August 21 2013 16:35 Roffles wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Who's DCWasabi? I want to give him a hi-five.
On August 22 2013 01:34 Ketara wrote:
I don't think I am going to play in these anymore.

I am tired of being harassed and ridiculed by Roffles, and don't want to subject myself to it. I PM'd him and asked him to treat me with respect and he straight up told me he wasn't going to do so.

The games were fun and I was definitely learning, but I can have fun without willingly subjecting myself to highschool bullying.

Please, Roffles is abrasive, but you straight up can't take any criticism. We offer so many solutions to your mistakes in lane, and the usual response is "WHAT WAS I SUPPOSE TO DO?"
liftlift > tsm
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
August 21 2013 17:12 GMT
#616
On August 22 2013 01:34 Ketara wrote:
I don't think I am going to play in these anymore.

I am tired of being harassed and ridiculed by Roffles, and don't want to subject myself to it. I PM'd him and asked him to treat me with respect and he straight up told me he wasn't going to do so.

The games were fun and I was definitely learning, but I can have fun without willingly subjecting myself to highschool bullying.

When a game goes wrong, you can choose to do one of two things:

1) Learn from your mistakes by asking people what you could have done.
2) Cry about how things didn't go right and look for excuses.

What you did yesterday was basically engage in an argument with Sylverfyre and everyone else in that channel (10+ strong) about how you had absolutely no options to do anything that game. We gave you advice on what to do when TF roams, instead you chose to blame your team for feeding with "I CALLED THE MIAS".

In the end, after about 20 minutes of nonstop bickering, I decided to break it up and tell everyone to shut up and play a new game instead of arguing over something meaningless. Yes, the way I did it was very abrasive, but at the same time you made yourself out to be a martyr as if everyone was ganging up on you. Why even play if you're gonna have that attitude?

Even XilDarkz isn't that much of a fucking crybaby.
God Bless
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 21 2013 17:17 GMT
#617
Jesus Roffles, time of month today?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
August 21 2013 17:53 GMT
#618
On August 22 2013 02:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
Jesus Roffles, time of month today?

Not a lot to do at work on a Wednesday
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
RageOverdose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States690 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-21 18:10:06
August 21 2013 18:05 GMT
#619
On August 22 2013 02:12 Roffles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2013 01:34 Ketara wrote:
I don't think I am going to play in these anymore.

I am tired of being harassed and ridiculed by Roffles, and don't want to subject myself to it. I PM'd him and asked him to treat me with respect and he straight up told me he wasn't going to do so.

The games were fun and I was definitely learning, but I can have fun without willingly subjecting myself to highschool bullying.



What you did yesterday was basically engage in an argument with Sylverfyre and everyone else in that channel (10+ strong) about how you had absolutely no options to do anything that game. We gave you advice on what to do when TF roams, instead you chose to blame your team for feeding with "I CALLED THE MIAS".


He did call the MIA's and warn us to expect an ult, and we did feed the shit out of him by playing really aggressive.

Sylverfyre had the right ideas though, we weren't really trying anything and our communication was pretty awful, and everyone was jumping on the Ketara bandwagon and we (as in the other players on that team) kinda let them by not speaking up. Particularly me, I felt I did really horrible as Varus that game, and I needed to interject to get my own batch of criticism thrown at me. I plan to be more vocal in later IHs.
Masq
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1792 Posts
August 21 2013 18:44 GMT
#620
How are people picked for the IHs? is it sort of a first come, first serve? Or is there a rotation? Don't think I will typically make the start times during weekdays.
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 171 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings94
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 276
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10800
Dota 2
monkeys_forever854
NeuroSwarm149
febbydoto56
League of Legends
Doublelift5518
JimRising 672
Counter-Strike
minikerr32
taco 12
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox914
Mew2King37
Other Games
summit1g9620
Maynarde206
ArmadaUGS56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick363
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 208
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo453
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 36m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
8h 36m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 36m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.