• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:34
CEST 03:34
KST 10:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10742 users

[NA IHs] Running at Dusk - Page 30

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 171 Next
New inhouse logistics TBD. In the meantime, feel free to hang out in the league general discord https://discord.gg/0lCEKA3jUEFxERzd ("add lol" in #welcome) and get some ad-hoc games going!
Pooshlmer
Profile Joined August 2008
United States1001 Posts
August 19 2013 21:48 GMT
#581
Thank you for that, T.R.O.L.L.S is awesome but I can never do it.
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
August 19 2013 22:44 GMT
#582
On August 20 2013 06:43 Roffles wrote:
Sorry, M/W/Sa/Su.

Chose 9 PM EST so that people on the West Coast could participate at a more reasonable time.

9 sucks for east coast, but it still allows for people to get a couple in for the night.



TBH there's nothing stopping East Coast people from starting one early. Especially on weekends when we had like twenty people.
ReketSomething
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6012 Posts
August 20 2013 03:38 GMT
#583
Was fun, ty for the games
Jaedong :3
Pooshlmer
Profile Joined August 2008
United States1001 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-20 04:23:15
August 20 2013 04:22 GMT
#584
[image loading]

Interesting game. Lots of burst.
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-20 05:23:28
August 20 2013 05:22 GMT
#585
@ Sylverfyre, I apologize for my behavior first game. It was too ragey and very unacceptable. In hindsight, it was I who made a lot of botched decisions and still have to learn to judge situations better as a jungler. I was getting just increasingly annoyed mid to late game because I felt we were always one team fight away from winning.
ReketSomething
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6012 Posts
August 20 2013 07:04 GMT
#586
On August 20 2013 14:22 KissBlade wrote:
@ Sylverfyre, I apologize for my behavior first game. It was too ragey and very unacceptable. In hindsight, it was I who made a lot of botched decisions and still have to learn to judge situations better as a jungler. I was getting just increasingly annoyed mid to late game because I felt we were always one team fight away from winning.


Good guy eve
Jaedong :3
MCMilo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States365 Posts
August 20 2013 07:07 GMT
#587
kiss's eve needs some chili
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
August 20 2013 07:37 GMT
#588
=(
ReketSomething
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6012 Posts
August 20 2013 08:14 GMT
#589
On August 20 2013 16:07 MCMilo wrote:
kiss's eve needs some chili


How'd you like my eve?

jkjk you did good up there
Jaedong :3
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
August 20 2013 18:49 GMT
#590
That game was illegitimate! I couldn't see out of my right eye for the last ten minutes because of chili fumes! =( =( =( =( =(
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-20 18:59:50
August 20 2013 18:58 GMT
#591
On August 20 2013 14:22 KissBlade wrote:
@ Sylverfyre, I apologize for my behavior first game. It was too ragey and very unacceptable. In hindsight, it was I who made a lot of botched decisions and still have to learn to judge situations better as a jungler. I was getting just increasingly annoyed mid to late game because I felt we were always one team fight away from winning.

I apologize as well for snapping back at you and arguing about your calls. The point isn't always about only making excellent calls, committing as a team to a bad call > not committing as a team to anything - especially in a learning environment where one of the goals many of us are trying to learn is to better work and communicate as a team. By arguing instead, I was making the entire Teamspeak experience pretty awful. I especially apologize to everyone else who was forced to listen to our yelling (Omnom, Kjersten, and... I forget who was our mid?) who may have been hurt by our behavior. I know I would have felt hurt after that game if my teammates were arguing like that (heck, I did feel hurt after that game, even as part of the problem.)

You were probably right about us being one or two teamfights away from winning at a large number of points in the game. The only problem was, so was the enemy team.
MCMilo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States365 Posts
August 20 2013 19:29 GMT
#592
Come join Channel Arkafeeder today at 7pm EST for some inhouses whenever there's enough people. I'll probably try to fill in the gaps roffles has currently (Tues/Thur/Fri) but it will not be too consistent.

Note: Never playing renekton again.
Anakko
Profile Joined August 2012
France1934 Posts
August 20 2013 20:09 GMT
#593
Screw the scout's code, never underestimate chili.

But damn, both games yesterday I played support vs evelynn, you guys are so cruel :<
TrAce/Cpt Jack for president (or both)
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
August 20 2013 20:47 GMT
#594
Wednesday's Channel will be MCFeedo.

Fack u Milo.
God Bless
RageOverdose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States690 Posts
August 20 2013 22:46 GMT
#595
Registration
- Ingame name
ROverdose
- Rank and division
Silver III
- If you are a lowbie (Gold or below), include what position you would be interested in working on. (List two)
Mid and Top
- For each role, identify two champions you wish to improve on
Top: Jayce, Darius
Mid: Morgana, Kassadin

Pooshlmer
Profile Joined August 2008
United States1001 Posts
August 20 2013 23:14 GMT
#596
Has the registration actually been used for anything?
Anakko
Profile Joined August 2012
France1934 Posts
August 20 2013 23:20 GMT
#597
It looks so much cooler and serious.

Just ask for what you want in chat, you might even get to play it
TrAce/Cpt Jack for president (or both)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
August 20 2013 23:24 GMT
#598
On August 21 2013 08:14 Pooshlmer wrote:
Has the registration actually been used for anything?


I've used it to remind myself of what I'm supposed to be focusing on.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
August 20 2013 23:42 GMT
#599
On August 21 2013 08:14 Pooshlmer wrote:
Has the registration actually been used for anything?

I use it for balancing teams and drafting.
Players can also use it as reference.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-20 23:47:57
August 20 2013 23:47 GMT
#600
On August 21 2013 08:24 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2013 08:14 Pooshlmer wrote:
Has the registration actually been used for anything?


I've used it to remind myself of what I'm supposed to be focusing on.

This!

I have discovered that if i don't run any kind of +AD on shen, I miss like ALL THE LAST HITS until at least level 4-5. I was trying a hybrid pen/defense page.
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 171 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings95
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta28
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 181
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11638
White-Ra 301
Dota 2
monkeys_forever775
NeuroSwarm166
febbydoto11
League of Legends
Doublelift5858
JimRising 664
Counter-Strike
minikerr22
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox770
Other Games
summit1g9499
Maynarde218
ArmadaUGS78
Mew2King33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick349
BasetradeTV189
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 72
• Letter141
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 26m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
9h 26m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 26m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.