• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:25
CEST 04:25
KST 11:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6087 users

[NA IHs] Running at Dusk - Page 27

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 171 Next
New inhouse logistics TBD. In the meantime, feel free to hang out in the league general discord https://discord.gg/0lCEKA3jUEFxERzd ("add lol" in #welcome) and get some ad-hoc games going!
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
August 17 2013 21:29 GMT
#521
Does the time function work in this thread?

If so:

Roffles' inhouses start at 20:00 GMT (+00:00) in channel Shin Ramyun (you are late if you intended to join this one)

Neoillusion's inhouses start at 23:00 GMT (+00:00) in channel aceofas
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
August 17 2013 21:31 GMT
#522
idk, I gave it 3 hours buffer in case people had to leave after a few IHs. Anyways, we'll see when I get online. np
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 17 2013 22:04 GMT
#523
I definitely think I want to start casting again if and when I get the chance.
I'll be back at home with a proper computer and proper internet as of Tuesday, so if the timing works out with my schedule and when the IHs go on I will cast these and leave them on my stream if people feel like watching after the fact.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 17 2013 22:22 GMT
#524
TL In-Houses
A Newb Perspective

Game 1 - Teemo Top: For my part I learned that playing Teemo vs Malph is really hard. I was told that I didn't pressure him enough in-lane and looking back that makes a lot of sense. I didn't use my shrooms enough (every time I looked down I had 3, so I'd spam those three and then forget about them some more) and there was a period where I was just kinda holding onto some wards.

I don't think I played terribly, I just think I made some bad decisions and ultimately didn't add much to my team's composition.

Game 2 - Cait Bot: LAWL! I bought her last night. I shouldn't have played her in this - not to say that's why I lost lane (I'm terribad CSing no matter who I pick) but it certainly didn't help. My positioning was bad, and I was having a hard time figuring out when to harass and when to CS and when to run away and when to run in. At my level these things aren't really an issue, but in these games it was a deathnote.

GGZ ALL
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
August 17 2013 22:29 GMT
#525
Why you Teeto? :<
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
upperbound
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2300 Posts
August 17 2013 22:34 GMT
#526
Game 1 -- Lulu (with Varus against Ez/Sona)

I mispositioned a couple of times early in lane and felt like i got brushed by the very edge of some of Milo's Qs on Ezreal, and we lost a little bit lane control but were still able to push to tower and back. The rest of the lane went okay, but I felt that Sona could have made my life a little harder by harassing more actively in the lane. The mid game kind of got out of hand, we had very little teamfight presence and their hard engagers in Malph and Diana were pretty big, which made it hard to manage. I felt my Ws in teamfights could have been a little more impactful, but I did get some pretty nice ults to interrupt some Lee Sin Q's and Diana R's.

Game 2 -- Janna (with Caitlyn against Vayne/Nami)

Woof, this was really hard. We got down to a pretty big CS disadvantage that got worse after Viscera a little bit questionably blew flash. Vayne got way ahead in the lane to a point where Jarvan ganks couldn't help us, and I tried my best to keep Caitlyn safe but I felt pretty useless at all times. I was able to interrupt Vayne, but she generally just ignored it with ult and bork and kept going on Caitlyn. Big Vayne carried the game hard, and we had basically no chance of ever fighting at an advantage.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 17 2013 22:40 GMT
#527
On July 30 2013 07:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
Registration
- Ingame name
VisceraEyes81
- Rank and division
Bronze V (-.-)

if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Masq
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1792 Posts
August 17 2013 22:49 GMT
#528
Registration
- Ingame name
MasqLB
- Rank and division
Plat 3 or 4 (sup promote/demote)

I'd like to learn jungle or ADC preferably.
Ares[Effort] *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
DEMACIA6550 Posts
August 17 2013 22:57 GMT
#529
Sorry for DC in Game2, everyone in my neighborhood who has comcast lost connection.
Moderatorgold coin
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
August 17 2013 23:03 GMT
#530
On August 18 2013 07:57 Ares[Effort] wrote:
Sorry for DC in Game2, everyone in my neighborhood who has comcast lost connection.

Comcast blows. It's fine everyone understands.
God Bless
upperbound
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2300 Posts
August 17 2013 23:09 GMT
#531
Are the next round of games gonna be happening soon? Imma go eat if not.
imBLIND
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2626 Posts
August 17 2013 23:21 GMT
#532
Lets get some more people in aceofas
im deaf
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
August 17 2013 23:46 GMT
#533
I had a pretty good game today.

I've done Malphite top with you guys 3 times now and I feel like he's really strong. Using his ult correctly takes a lot of patience though, there's such a big difference between a good Malph ult and a bad one.

Wanted to do more games but I'm slightly busy today, oh well.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
imBLIND
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2626 Posts
August 18 2013 00:02 GMT
#534
1 more tl1/1
im deaf
Jerubaal
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States7684 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-18 03:57:41
August 18 2013 01:12 GMT
#535

I'm not stupid, a marauder just shot my brain.
Jerubaal
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States7684 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-18 03:57:52
August 18 2013 01:19 GMT
#536
I'm not stupid, a marauder just shot my brain.
Jerubaal
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States7684 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-18 03:57:58
August 18 2013 01:30 GMT
#537
I'm not stupid, a marauder just shot my brain.
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
August 18 2013 01:57 GMT
#538
I'm done for now, played two games. Willing to discuss them if people have questions. Otherwise, Roffles, set it another time for tomorrow.

gg gl
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Navi
Profile Joined November 2009
5286 Posts
August 18 2013 02:42 GMT
#539
Aceofas represent
I wish i could be there to take part in this glorious channel name

How late do your IHs tend to run? I might have time on weekends to hop to a PC bang if its reasonable, grinding kr solo q gets boring
Hey! Listen!
Ares[Effort] *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
DEMACIA6550 Posts
August 18 2013 03:10 GMT
#540
Navi are you also Navitar on Kr soloq?
Moderatorgold coin
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 171 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings173
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
ProTech126
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 232
Terrorterran 18
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
Doublelift5857
JimRising 720
Counter-Strike
taco 241
minikerr40
Other Games
summit1g13225
C9.Mang0459
PiLiPiLi16
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1165
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP182
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 35m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 35m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 35m
Replay Cast
20h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.