• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:26
CEST 08:26
KST 15:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11392 users

The Shikyo Memorial for QQ Therapy - Page 590

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 588 589 590 591 592 687 Next
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
September 11 2014 15:03 GMT
#11781
--- Nuked ---
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
September 11 2014 17:37 GMT
#11782
So I got the same player in both games of my promos he went 7/28/14 on ryze and elise.

So yeah that's like my 4th or 5th plat IV promos loss in a row
Glorious SEA doto
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
September 11 2014 18:38 GMT
#11783
--- Nuked ---
M2
Profile Joined December 2002
Bulgaria4179 Posts
September 11 2014 18:40 GMT
#11784
On September 12 2014 02:37 Fusilero wrote:
So I got the same player in both games of my promos he went 7/28/14 on ryze and elise.

So yeah that's like my 4th or 5th plat IV promos loss in a row

This is smth that will bother me all the time, how come platinum people die so many times. I mean, I moved from bronze to silver when I learned to farm, then I moved to gold when I learned not to die. I am tying now to reach platinum by playing fewer roles and be better at them and I am gold 1, fairly close to the goal. The last time I died double digit number (11), I was mid which is one of my bad positions and their jungle, top and even support camped me pretty hard, however, normally the other lanes won and we took the game.
So normally I die 3-6 times per game on average and this is a skill that one normally acquire to reach gold, so how come platinums dont have it is beyond my understanding
Knife kitty, night kitty, put you on a slab. Stealthy kitty, hunter kitty, stab stab stab :-)
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
September 11 2014 21:56 GMT
#11785
--- Nuked ---
Zizoz
Profile Joined June 2012
United States232 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-12 03:26:23
September 12 2014 01:25 GMT
#11786
On September 11 2014 18:10 Simberto wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2014 15:18 MooMooMugi wrote:
On September 11 2014 14:59 TheEmulator wrote:
Just hit lvl 30 a few days ago and done about 15 or so ranked games already. Is someone not saying anything during the pick stage then suddenly stealing your pick something that happens a ton, or am I just getting unlucky?

Happens pretty often in all levels of play, simply because a lot of people AFK in champ select and just lock in whatever they want without reading the team chat. Or they follow the unspoken rule of champ select: "Pick order > call order" even though pick order is completely random and not based on MMR anymore.


Pick order is still inherently a much better system then "Whoever can type the fastest". Basically, the people are not "stealing" your role if they are ahead of you in pick order. If someone ahead of you in pick order wants your role, they are entirely in their right to take it. Unlike the idiotic system that is going on in blind picks, in draft it does not matter how fast you connect into the game lobby. Learn to accept that maybe someone else also wants to play the same role you do, as there sadly is no queuing for role system in the game.

Sometimes if you ask nicely, and or tell them just how bad you are at other roles, they will try to work something out that allows you to play the role you are good at. Sometimes not.

If they are behind you in pick order and pick something you have already picked, they are obviously idiots because no team needs two junglers.

Pick order is indeed preferable to call order. That said, if you call a role and someone ahead of you proceeds to take it without saying anything, I consider that rude. Especially because it can result in your second- (and third- and fourth-) best roles also being taken by someone who would have given them up if they had known what was going to happen.

EDIT: Actual QQ. "The only reason MF wins 1v1s is because of her extra levels [because we were 2v1]." No, the only reason MF wins 1v1s is because you keep fighting them...

I deserved that loss too, though, not like I played well.
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-12 23:26:34
September 12 2014 23:22 GMT
#11787
--- Nuked ---
parkufarku
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
882 Posts
September 13 2014 00:18 GMT
#11788
FUCKING shit. Just lost a promo again (1st game)

Dominated mid as Diana vs Zed. I was 3/1, he was 0/4. Bot starts feeding, Trist (fcking FOB trist) starts dying, Sivir gets fed. Every teamfight, I'm the only one focusing the fed Sivir. Pretty much have to sacrifice myself for her life b/c no one cares to focus her.

Late game comes, we get a really good teamfight in and get baron. Things are looking up, but OUR TEAM IS NEVER WITH EACH OTHER WHILE THEIR TEAM IS ALWAYS GROUPED. We get forced into a 2v5 (caught) and Shyv stays top farming. (Even had teleport). Are people braindead? Oh, here's a potential super late game teamfight, i better stay top.

My score was like 18/10 by the game ending, while Sivir was like 21/8. Just could not snipe her out (too well guarded, her spell shield + she got banshees just cuz of me = 2 spell shields) while no one on my other team bothers to focus her. This is why you cannot leave your elo.
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-13 03:08:03
September 13 2014 03:07 GMT
#11789
This game today... First two games I'm top doing well, at 15 minutes we're down over 9k gold. Third game we're winning, but have three of the most toxic people I've ever seen. They just spend the whole game insulting each other, threatening to AFK then AFKing for a couple of minutes so the other team starts to come back. Holy shit. I really hope that these people all get permabanned.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
Cr4zyH0r5e
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Peru1308 Posts
September 13 2014 03:28 GMT
#11790
Just ran into some scrub who used the summoner name shotcorder on my smurf. That guy's literally everything that's wrong with the league community. I can only hope that he wasn't the same one from TL.
Diamond 4 Jungle/Support - http://www.twitch.tv/cr4zyh0r5e/c/3051057 Zyra support 101
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-13 04:38:38
September 13 2014 04:31 GMT
#11791
On September 13 2014 12:28 Cr4zyH0r5e wrote:
Just ran into some scrub who used the summoner name shotcorder on my smurf. That guy's literally everything that's wrong with the league community. I can only hope that he wasn't the same one from TL.


Typically your smurfs are a lower level than your actual account

Edit: To put this post into context I won top, and our bot lane won. But he and our jungler got roflstomped and he decided it'd be awesome to berate me for dying once without a ward. I mean he was only like 1/3 or 1/4 at the time. Idk how asking "Are we done?" and then continuing to play is anything wrong with the community unless you would rather me be a total asshat like you.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
September 13 2014 04:46 GMT
#11792
Shotcoder vs Cr4ztH0r5e showmatch, you heard it here first.
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
September 13 2014 05:06 GMT
#11793
On September 13 2014 13:46 iCanada wrote:
Shotcoder vs Cr4ztH0r5e showmatch, you heard it here first.


He'd still find a way to blame the jungler.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
Cr4zyH0r5e
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Peru1308 Posts
September 13 2014 07:24 GMT
#11794
I had that smurf to carry my friend to plat. Job done, felt like playing on it.
I'll gladly take the 1v1. Should've screenshotted your stuff. Either you're lying your ass off, or you're really in denial about your own toxicity.

Also, please give me examples of how and when I berated you. The only thing I said to you the entire game was "stop bitching, lee sin tower dove the xerath and gave him doubles and ended up on a double kill, I'm trying to play it out and you keep whining" after 10 minutes of you spamming how trash your midlaner was because xerath roamed top once. Anyway. I'm done with the matter, feel free to reply. I'll PM you if I have anything else to address.
Diamond 4 Jungle/Support - http://www.twitch.tv/cr4zyh0r5e/c/3051057 Zyra support 101
riotjune
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States3394 Posts
September 13 2014 14:11 GMT
#11795
you're both toxic reparted you both!
M2
Profile Joined December 2002
Bulgaria4179 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-13 14:57:32
September 13 2014 14:56 GMT
#11796
Lol Maokai is such a bullshit. I played on my friends account (way lower than my elo) Garen vs Maokaj. The guy was pretty bad and wasting skills for no reason, then I go all in on him with all of my 3 skills + more farm + ignite vs teleport + Maokai has only 1 active skill + I have damage and penetration items and .... we trade evenly. If he has more than one active skills he outtrades me for no fuckin reason. I have everything on him, at some points even kills and he still outtrades. Such a bullshit.
Knife kitty, night kitty, put you on a slab. Stealthy kitty, hunter kitty, stab stab stab :-)
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-14 04:17:53
September 14 2014 01:28 GMT
#11797
--- Nuked ---
Doctorbeat
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands13241 Posts
September 14 2014 10:11 GMT
#11798
What kind of cancerous junkie at Riot thought it was a good idea to give Nid cougar form at lvl 1?

Seriously, what a fucking joke. Going even in cs/kills still means you lose towers. God dammit I'm mad since I didn't even play that bad, there was so little I could do and then I got demoted to Gold II.

Fuck you Riot.
- TEAM LIQUID - doctorbeat on LoL
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-14 15:18:35
September 14 2014 13:55 GMT
#11799
Piece of shit Exhaust/Ignite Rengar top dies to a level 3 Elise dive even after I tell him she's stronger than me and I'm not gonna be there (trinket? Nop, unused). Then he just dives every single fight failing to kill the lucian, even when he has Hydra+LW and Lucian has no peel.
Useless sack of shit was also top for 3 straight drakes, even when I called them in advance. I see Jayce top and call the drake since we can 5v4? Nope, fucking dumbass keeps running top, stays there, Jayce shows up, they get a free drake and a kill on Thresh who didn't run away.

Then again it's my fault. I shouldn't pick Nautilus when we don't have something like Kog or Tristana; seeing Graves go LW 3rd item when they feed Elise a FH and Alistar builds Randuin's is pretty cancer in itself but when I'm a pure frontliner it doesn' do shit.
Of course there's also the bullshit of 100 AP Elise doing 500+ damage per spell because base damage are straight-up retarded bullshit, Fizz missing most ults, and the 2700 HP/260 armour Nautilus taking 1k damage from Jayce's W with only Muramana/LW/brut. He doesn't have even have crit and that doesn't include Muramana's damage. Give me a fucking break.

We were hugely ahead until they got these drakes for free. Fucking dumbass Rengar.

Aaaaand back to Gold II. Thank you, piece of shit TP/Smite Yi for the glorious feeding you helped give Pantheon (and that 4 minutes triple bot) and Fizz (their only source of magic damage so let's make sure he's relevant).
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Antyee
Profile Joined May 2011
Hungary1011 Posts
September 14 2014 18:56 GMT
#11800
As it turns out, I have no social life and should go out to look for friends because I asked our 1/6 midlaner to stop spamming smileys.
I was just expecting him to feel a bit bad about making 4 other people's game a bit less enjoyable.
Seems like this is too much to ask for.
"My spoon is too big."
Prev 1 588 589 590 591 592 687 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 181
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 523
hero 471
BeSt 267
Mind 32
Bale 21
Noble 13
Terrorterran 11
ZergMaN 9
yabsab 8
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1009
League of Legends
JimRising 625
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King140
Other Games
summit1g9385
ArmadaUGS62
Livibee39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick506
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH360
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2271
League of Legends
• Rush1304
• Stunt438
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 34m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
4h 34m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 34m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.