• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:55
CEST 01:55
KST 08:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9069 users

EPT Winter/Atlanta: Main Event - Info + Live Discussion -…

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
369 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 19 Next All
Mizenhauer
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
United States1967 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-12-17 16:22:41
December 17 2023 16:14 GMT
#181
On December 17 2023 23:28 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2023 22:29 DarkGamer wrote:
On December 17 2023 19:16 Charoisaur wrote:
On December 17 2023 18:46 Hider wrote:
On December 17 2023 09:16 Mizenhauer wrote:
Clem reminds me so much of 2013 Maru—which is one of the greatest compliments I have ever given a StarCraft II player.


2013 Maru is more current byun. Maru at that time was the opposite of what he is today; prefered the simple but fast-paced composition relying on outmultitasking opponent. Clem today plays fast but he can play more technical compositions unlike byun.

Maru in 2013 could also play more technical compositions



couldnt find a single vod beside searching pretty long. can u give an example, if u didnt mean this ironical (2013 all players were pretty bad compared to today...).

Well, actually I had a few games in mind but turns out they were all from 2014-2015. For 2013 specifically it's probably true he just sticked to bio multitask


I'm not just talking about the obvious similarities in their playstyle. Maru is a stupidly good all arounder now, but he was still figuring out his macro in 2013 and relied on playing games at a breakneck pace to force his opponent into making errors. Over time, Maru papered over the gaps and was able to develop a more robust playstyle in his game and I think Clem is steadily doing the same.

When it comes to Clem and 2013 Maru, it has to be stated that both of them play their own brand of Terran. 2013 Maru had respectable macro and the best micro around. No other Terran could replicate his multitasking, speed and unit management. This is where we're at with Clem, so the pacing is very reminiscent.

Remember how Maru played certain matchups differently than other Terrans (pvt being the most obvious)? He chose to do that because he had his own internal calculus as to how units lost and a million other things affected the result of the game. No one else could play like him, so no one else was able to duplicate his style to a tee. Clem is doing the exact same thing. I don't think there's a Terran that can play like him and I see the same "I know what I'm doing even if it doesn't always make sense to others" type of attitude to the game that Maru displayed in hots.
┗|∵|┓Second Place in LB 28, Third Place in LB 29 and Destined to Be a Kong
Antithesis
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany1273 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-12-17 16:30:10
December 17 2023 16:29 GMT
#182
I have said it before and I will say it again: StormGate looks incredibly bland, generic, and derivative.

Even and precisely considering that it is still in the closed beta, I think it desparately lacks many more novel and interesting ideas, units, and mechanisms. Remember that this game is supposed to replace SC2. The early beta of SC2 WoL already featured three playable races with a wide variety of new and unique macro mechanisms and units – larva inject, warp gate, creep sprading, mules, banelings, sentries, queens, and so on and so forth, plus all of the concepts adopted from BroodWar. StormGate, in contrast, so far features only two fractions with mostly vanilla units, some of which are effectively copies of units familiar from SC and W3. It almost looks like a simple mobile strategy game.

I really hope this game will turn out great, but so far I do not see how it can be expected to even come close to replacing SC2.
Mutation complete.
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16101 Posts
December 17 2023 16:31 GMT
#183
On December 18 2023 01:29 Antithesis wrote:
I have said it before and I will say it again: StormGate looks incredibly bland, generic, and derivative.

Even and precisely considering that it is still in the closed beta, I think it desparately lacks many more novel and interesting ideas, units, and mechanisms. Remember that this game is supposed to replace SC2. The early beta of SC2 WoL already featured three playable races with a wide variety of new and unique macro mechanisms and units – larva inject, warp gate, creep sprading, mules, banelings, sentries, queens, and so on and so forth, plus all of the concepts adopted from BroodWar. StormGate, in contrast, so far features only two fractions with mostly vanilla units, some of which are effectively copies of units familiar from SC and W3. It almost looks like a simple mobile strategy game.

I really hope this game will turn out great, but so far I do not see how it can be expected to even come close to replacing SC2.

It bewilders me why anyone thought/thinks it would replace sc2. Because it's made by some of the same guys?
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Hider
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Denmark9448 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-12-17 16:39:41
December 17 2023 16:33 GMT
#184
On December 17 2023 19:16 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2023 18:46 Hider wrote:
On December 17 2023 09:16 Mizenhauer wrote:
Clem reminds me so much of 2013 Maru—which is one of the greatest compliments I have ever given a StarCraft II player.


2013 Maru is more current byun. Maru at that time was the opposite of what he is today; prefered the simple but fast-paced composition relying on outmultitasking opponent. Clem today plays fast but he can play more technical compositions unlike byun.

Maru in 2013 could also play more technical compositions


I remember him mostly for his TvP in which he tried to extend the midgame and play constant dropplay. He would never get ghosts and many times wouldn't even get vikings vs colossus but pure MMM.

I was very inspired by that playstyle and played like that myself in HOTS.

It reminds me of what Byun attempts to do in TvT by not adding Ravens and instead "all-ining" on constant dropplay and army trading.
Nakajin
Profile Blog Joined September 2014
Canada8991 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-12-17 16:40:09
December 17 2023 16:38 GMT
#185
On December 18 2023 01:29 Antithesis wrote:
I have said it before and I will say it again: StormGate looks incredibly bland, generic, and derivative.

Even and precisely considering that it is still in the closed beta, I think it desparately lacks many more novel and interesting ideas, units, and mechanisms. Remember that this game is supposed to replace SC2. The early beta of SC2 WoL already featured three playable races with a wide variety of new and unique macro mechanisms and units – larva inject, warp gate, creep sprading, mules, banelings, sentries, queens, and so on and so forth, plus all of the concepts adopted from BroodWar. StormGate, in contrast, so far features only two fractions with mostly vanilla units, some of which are effectively copies of units familiar from SC and W3. It almost looks like a simple mobile strategy game.

I really hope this game will turn out great, but so far I do not see how it can be expected to even come close to replacing SC2.


I think it looks fun and I'll play it. I don't really care about the "sc2-killer" stuff even though I understand why it's important for the pro players and content creators.
Writerhttp://i.imgur.com/9p6ufcB.jpg
Antithesis
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany1273 Posts
December 17 2023 16:40 GMT
#186
On December 18 2023 01:31 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2023 01:29 Antithesis wrote:
I have said it before and I will say it again: StormGate looks incredibly bland, generic, and derivative.

Even and precisely considering that it is still in the closed beta, I think it desparately lacks many more novel and interesting ideas, units, and mechanisms. Remember that this game is supposed to replace SC2. The early beta of SC2 WoL already featured three playable races with a wide variety of new and unique macro mechanisms and units – larva inject, warp gate, creep sprading, mules, banelings, sentries, queens, and so on and so forth, plus all of the concepts adopted from BroodWar. StormGate, in contrast, so far features only two fractions with mostly vanilla units, some of which are effectively copies of units familiar from SC and W3. It almost looks like a simple mobile strategy game.

I really hope this game will turn out great, but so far I do not see how it can be expected to even come close to replacing SC2.

It bewilders me why anyone thought/thinks it would replace sc2. Because it's made by some of the same guys?

Yes, this is literally and explicitly the mission stated by Frost Giant. They have set this goal for themselves.

Look, for example, at their Patreon page. It says: "Frost Giant was formed with a singular mission: to build the next great Blizzard-style RTS. You may know us from our previous work, including StarCraft II, Warcraft III, and Red Alert 2."
Mutation complete.
Weavel
Profile Joined January 2010
Finland9224 Posts
December 17 2023 16:43 GMT
#187
This game should use stronger team colours. Battles are so hard to read :D
Life/Seed//Mvp/NaNiwa fighting! ZeNEX forever!
Hider
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Denmark9448 Posts
December 17 2023 16:45 GMT
#188
On December 18 2023 01:31 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2023 01:29 Antithesis wrote:
I have said it before and I will say it again: StormGate looks incredibly bland, generic, and derivative.

Even and precisely considering that it is still in the closed beta, I think it desparately lacks many more novel and interesting ideas, units, and mechanisms. Remember that this game is supposed to replace SC2. The early beta of SC2 WoL already featured three playable races with a wide variety of new and unique macro mechanisms and units – larva inject, warp gate, creep sprading, mules, banelings, sentries, queens, and so on and so forth, plus all of the concepts adopted from BroodWar. StormGate, in contrast, so far features only two fractions with mostly vanilla units, some of which are effectively copies of units familiar from SC and W3. It almost looks like a simple mobile strategy game.

I really hope this game will turn out great, but so far I do not see how it can be expected to even come close to replacing SC2.

It bewilders me why anyone thought/thinks it would replace sc2. Because it's made by some of the same guys?


Ideally it would replace Sc2. If it was something that took all the best parts from Sc2 and made them even better while removing/fixing the worst parts. Yes I play that. But the way the game play plays atm (even if visual clarity is improved) is not a replacement for Sc2.
Nakajin
Profile Blog Joined September 2014
Canada8991 Posts
December 17 2023 16:52 GMT
#189
On December 18 2023 01:43 Weavel wrote:
This game should use stronger team colours. Battles are so hard to read :D


I'm with you on that, I have a hard time telling which units are which player and that's with two different races
Writerhttp://i.imgur.com/9p6ufcB.jpg
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16101 Posts
December 17 2023 16:57 GMT
#190
On December 18 2023 01:45 Hider wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2023 01:31 Charoisaur wrote:
On December 18 2023 01:29 Antithesis wrote:
I have said it before and I will say it again: StormGate looks incredibly bland, generic, and derivative.

Even and precisely considering that it is still in the closed beta, I think it desparately lacks many more novel and interesting ideas, units, and mechanisms. Remember that this game is supposed to replace SC2. The early beta of SC2 WoL already featured three playable races with a wide variety of new and unique macro mechanisms and units – larva inject, warp gate, creep sprading, mules, banelings, sentries, queens, and so on and so forth, plus all of the concepts adopted from BroodWar. StormGate, in contrast, so far features only two fractions with mostly vanilla units, some of which are effectively copies of units familiar from SC and W3. It almost looks like a simple mobile strategy game.

I really hope this game will turn out great, but so far I do not see how it can be expected to even come close to replacing SC2.

It bewilders me why anyone thought/thinks it would replace sc2. Because it's made by some of the same guys?


If it was something that took all the best parts from Sc2 and made them even better while removing/fixing the worst parts.

Isn't the problem that every single person has a different opinion on what the good parts and the bad parts are? But still sc2 is an incredible game and I don't see why a small indie company should be expected to come anywhere near
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33706 Posts
December 17 2023 17:10 GMT
#191
I'm getting nostalgic here; TL.net vibes are just like when War3 came out
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Hider
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Denmark9448 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-12-17 17:19:19
December 17 2023 17:12 GMT
#192
On December 18 2023 01:57 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2023 01:45 Hider wrote:
On December 18 2023 01:31 Charoisaur wrote:
On December 18 2023 01:29 Antithesis wrote:
I have said it before and I will say it again: StormGate looks incredibly bland, generic, and derivative.

Even and precisely considering that it is still in the closed beta, I think it desparately lacks many more novel and interesting ideas, units, and mechanisms. Remember that this game is supposed to replace SC2. The early beta of SC2 WoL already featured three playable races with a wide variety of new and unique macro mechanisms and units – larva inject, warp gate, creep sprading, mules, banelings, sentries, queens, and so on and so forth, plus all of the concepts adopted from BroodWar. StormGate, in contrast, so far features only two fractions with mostly vanilla units, some of which are effectively copies of units familiar from SC and W3. It almost looks like a simple mobile strategy game.

I really hope this game will turn out great, but so far I do not see how it can be expected to even come close to replacing SC2.

It bewilders me why anyone thought/thinks it would replace sc2. Because it's made by some of the same guys?


If it was something that took all the best parts from Sc2 and made them even better while removing/fixing the worst parts.

Isn't the problem that every single person has a different opinion on what the good parts and the bad parts are? But still sc2 is an incredible game and I don't see why a small indie company should be expected to come anywhere near


Don't you feel that besides the responsive unit movement - that it has "less of everything Sc2'ish"..

It looks to me that it starts with Sc2, keep responsive nit movement and tries to blend everything else together with other RTS games.

The alternative would be to start with Sc2, double down on certain parts that make the game unique, innovate on a few other parts and perhaps remove a few parts that are unnecasary.
Hider
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Denmark9448 Posts
December 17 2023 17:15 GMT
#193
On December 18 2023 02:10 Waxangel wrote:
I'm getting nostalgic here; TL.net vibes are just like when War3 came out


People thought Wc3 was bland? Wc3 is incredibly slow and I can see why everyone used to Starcraft does not like that, however it's anything but bland, but incredibly innovative.
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33706 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-12-17 17:18:26
December 17 2023 17:17 GMT
#194
On December 18 2023 02:15 Hider wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2023 02:10 Waxangel wrote:
I'm getting nostalgic here; TL.net vibes are just like when War3 came out


People thought Wc3 was bland? Wc3 is incredibly slow and I can see why everyone used to Starcraft does not like that, however it's anything but bland, but incredibly innovative.


On October 03 2002 21:47 Liquid`Nazgul wrote:
I uninstalled War3 a while ago. After WCG I'll make up my mind if I will actually play that boring game designed for 70 year olds.

Great to see you're hosting a money tournament though.


AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
December 17 2023 17:21 GMT
#195
Purple vs blue are strange color choices for the players
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Hider
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Denmark9448 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-12-17 17:26:21
December 17 2023 17:23 GMT
#196
On December 18 2023 02:17 Waxangel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2023 02:15 Hider wrote:
On December 18 2023 02:10 Waxangel wrote:
I'm getting nostalgic here; TL.net vibes are just like when War3 came out


People thought Wc3 was bland? Wc3 is incredibly slow and I can see why everyone used to Starcraft does not like that, however it's anything but bland, but incredibly innovative.


Show nested quote +
On October 03 2002 21:47 Liquid`Nazgul wrote:
I uninstalled War3 a while ago. After WCG I'll make up my mind if I will actually play that boring game designed for 70 year olds.

Great to see you're hosting a money tournament though.




Yes; that doesn't surprise me. I also find Wc3 very boring now after having played Starcraft. It's really just a very very different type of game. Wc3 appealed to something quite different than Starcraft - because the games are on the opposite spectrums of competitive RTS games.

I think there is a large difference when the response is "this games sucks" vs "this game is bland". I actually think the latter is far worse, because the former might just be a subjective preference thing. For the latter, the worry is that you aren't doing anything unique/innovative compared to existing games.

Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33706 Posts
December 17 2023 17:25 GMT
#197
On December 18 2023 02:23 Hider wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2023 02:17 Waxangel wrote:
On December 18 2023 02:15 Hider wrote:
On December 18 2023 02:10 Waxangel wrote:
I'm getting nostalgic here; TL.net vibes are just like when War3 came out


People thought Wc3 was bland? Wc3 is incredibly slow and I can see why everyone used to Starcraft does not like that, however it's anything but bland, but incredibly innovative.


On October 03 2002 21:47 Liquid`Nazgul wrote:
I uninstalled War3 a while ago. After WCG I'll make up my mind if I will actually play that boring game designed for 70 year olds.

Great to see you're hosting a money tournament though.




Yes; that doesn't surprise me. I also find Wc3 very boring now after having played Starcraft. It's really just a very very different type of game. Wc3 appealed to something quite different than Starcraft - because the games are on the opposite spectrums of competitive RTS games.



I was the lone war3 enjoyer on TL
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Weavel
Profile Joined January 2010
Finland9224 Posts
December 17 2023 17:39 GMT
#198
Year of Mana
Life/Seed//Mvp/NaNiwa fighting! ZeNEX forever!
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33706 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-12-17 17:48:04
December 17 2023 17:47 GMT
#199
On December 18 2023 02:21 Die4Ever wrote:
Purple vs blue are strange color choices for the players


I asked and supposedly it's part of the game being in development; somehow colors are out of wack for 1v1 because implementing co-op in this current build/version.
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Mizenhauer
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
United States1967 Posts
December 17 2023 17:52 GMT
#200
On December 18 2023 02:39 Weavel wrote:
Year of Mana


https://tl.net/forum/starcraft-2/534353-a-weekend-for-believing-mana-at-wcs-austin

Never forget
┗|∵|┓Second Place in LB 28, Third Place in LB 29 and Destined to Be a Kong
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 117
Nina 86
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 973
GuemChi 645
Artosis 614
910 37
MaD[AoV]25
Bale 15
League of Legends
JimRising 684
Counter-Strike
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox615
Other Games
summit1g8633
Day[9].tv557
shahzam512
C9.Mang0363
Trikslyr49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick598
BasetradeTV189
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta28
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie867
• Shiphtur692
• Day9tv557
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5m
Patches Events
16h 5m
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.