• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:10
CEST 12:10
KST 19:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11612 users

[WCS] Premier Ro32 Group H - Season 2 2015 - Page 41

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 92 Next
HellHound
Profile Joined September 2014
Bulgaria5962 Posts
May 31 2015 19:11 GMT
#801
On June 01 2015 04:09 chipmonklord17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 04:08 HellHound wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:06 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:05 HellHound wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:05 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:03 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On June 01 2015 03:53 D-light wrote:
That one major A-move.

Sigh...

You move attack target command? Just simply a move and elfi wouldnt have lost so much of his army...


Honestly that's debatable. He needed to move up the ramp a little bit or his stalkers would have derpily blocked the ramp and attacked the units at the top.

If only collosi could walk over other units.


As a zerg player I forget that. Its not like ultras, the only other unit that SHOULD, do that

You don't get all ined by collosi enough.


I actually have a 60+% winrate in zvp and most of them that I lose its because I forget collosi exist and then get killed because I have nothing to kill them fast enough

I am actually so confident in my zvp I can boldly state that every zerg in this thread has better zvp than me while being top masters :D
Classic GosoO |sOs| Everyone has to give in, let Life win | Zest Is The Best | Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Air vs Air 200/200 SC2 is best SC2 | PRIME has been robbed | Fuck prime go ST | ROACH ROACH ROACH
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
May 31 2015 19:11 GMT
#802
On June 01 2015 04:10 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 04:09 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:08 HellHound wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:06 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:05 HellHound wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:05 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:03 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On June 01 2015 03:53 D-light wrote:
That one major A-move.

Sigh...

You move attack target command? Just simply a move and elfi wouldnt have lost so much of his army...


Honestly that's debatable. He needed to move up the ramp a little bit or his stalkers would have derpily blocked the ramp and attacked the units at the top.

If only collosi could walk over other units.


As a zerg player I forget that. Its not like ultras, the only other unit that SHOULD, do that

You don't get all ined by collosi enough.


I actually have a 60+% winrate in zvp and most of them that I lose its because I forget collosi exist and then get killed because I have nothing to kill them fast enough

85% ZvP this season, I lose only when Protoss players macro properly and I have to play lategame

you played 13 ZvP's
HellHound
Profile Joined September 2014
Bulgaria5962 Posts
May 31 2015 19:12 GMT
#803
On June 01 2015 04:10 Luolis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 04:09 Paljas wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:08 Luolis wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:06 Alchemik wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On June 01 2015 03:53 Ej_ wrote:
On June 01 2015 03:52 Luolis wrote:
On June 01 2015 03:50 Ej_ wrote:
On June 01 2015 03:49 Kuchikikun wrote:
On June 01 2015 03:47 Ej_ wrote:
[quote]
pure luck his opponent cannot micro even when he can't macro?


He was lucky to win the game...he didn't win because he's skilled but because Elfi misclicked.

he won because he played better then? what a shocker!

More like he won, because of elfis unluckiness. I think he accidentally clicked the hatch in main.

like I said, if all you have only your army left to control and you fucking missclick, there's no "luck" involved.

Defending his base :D

but he didn't even do that, lol

Yes he did lawl

he failed to forcefield his natural ramp and lost everything. epic defense

Yea but i believe he was focusing on his probes and sentries when his army was attacking up the ramp-.

Focusing on losing all of them?
Classic GosoO |sOs| Everyone has to give in, let Life win | Zest Is The Best | Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Air vs Air 200/200 SC2 is best SC2 | PRIME has been robbed | Fuck prime go ST | ROACH ROACH ROACH
Ramiz1989
Profile Joined July 2012
12124 Posts
May 31 2015 19:12 GMT
#804
On June 01 2015 04:11 Alchemik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 04:10 Ej_ wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:09 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:08 HellHound wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:06 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:05 HellHound wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:05 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:03 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On June 01 2015 03:53 D-light wrote:
That one major A-move.

Sigh...

You move attack target command? Just simply a move and elfi wouldnt have lost so much of his army...


Honestly that's debatable. He needed to move up the ramp a little bit or his stalkers would have derpily blocked the ramp and attacked the units at the top.

If only collosi could walk over other units.


As a zerg player I forget that. Its not like ultras, the only other unit that SHOULD, do that

You don't get all ined by collosi enough.


I actually have a 60+% winrate in zvp and most of them that I lose its because I forget collosi exist and then get killed because I have nothing to kill them fast enough

85% ZvP this season, I lose only when Protoss players macro properly and I have to play lategame

you played 13 ZvP's

Did he 6 pooled all of them?
"I've been to hell and back, and back to hell…and back. This time, I've brought Hell back with me."
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
May 31 2015 19:12 GMT
#805
On June 01 2015 04:11 Alchemik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 04:10 Ej_ wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:09 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:08 HellHound wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:06 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:05 HellHound wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:05 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:03 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On June 01 2015 03:53 D-light wrote:
That one major A-move.

Sigh...

You move attack target command? Just simply a move and elfi wouldnt have lost so much of his army...


Honestly that's debatable. He needed to move up the ramp a little bit or his stalkers would have derpily blocked the ramp and attacked the units at the top.

If only collosi could walk over other units.


As a zerg player I forget that. Its not like ultras, the only other unit that SHOULD, do that

You don't get all ined by collosi enough.


I actually have a 60+% winrate in zvp and most of them that I lose its because I forget collosi exist and then get killed because I have nothing to kill them fast enough

85% ZvP this season, I lose only when Protoss players macro properly and I have to play lategame

you played 13 ZvP's

that's like, 40% of my ranked games
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
RaFox17
Profile Joined May 2013
Finland4581 Posts
May 31 2015 19:12 GMT
#806
Seeing how strong protoss is against zerg JD won't have easy time against GunFuBanda either.
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
May 31 2015 19:12 GMT
#807
On June 01 2015 04:11 HellHound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 04:09 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:08 HellHound wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:06 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:05 HellHound wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:05 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:03 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On June 01 2015 03:53 D-light wrote:
That one major A-move.

Sigh...

You move attack target command? Just simply a move and elfi wouldnt have lost so much of his army...


Honestly that's debatable. He needed to move up the ramp a little bit or his stalkers would have derpily blocked the ramp and attacked the units at the top.

If only collosi could walk over other units.


As a zerg player I forget that. Its not like ultras, the only other unit that SHOULD, do that

You don't get all ined by collosi enough.


I actually have a 60+% winrate in zvp and most of them that I lose its because I forget collosi exist and then get killed because I have nothing to kill them fast enough

I am actually so confident in my zvp I can boldly state that every zerg in this thread has better zvp than me while being top masters :D

what is your roach per game statistic
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
May 31 2015 19:13 GMT
#808
I am sorry Has, you're fantastic but you have to die
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
May 31 2015 19:13 GMT
#809
did Has do anything interesting vs GFB?
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Luolis
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Finland7196 Posts
May 31 2015 19:13 GMT
#810
On June 01 2015 04:12 HellHound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 04:10 Luolis wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:09 Paljas wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:08 Luolis wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:06 Alchemik wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On June 01 2015 03:53 Ej_ wrote:
On June 01 2015 03:52 Luolis wrote:
On June 01 2015 03:50 Ej_ wrote:
On June 01 2015 03:49 Kuchikikun wrote:
[quote]

He was lucky to win the game...he didn't win because he's skilled but because Elfi misclicked.

he won because he played better then? what a shocker!

More like he won, because of elfis unluckiness. I think he accidentally clicked the hatch in main.

like I said, if all you have only your army left to control and you fucking missclick, there's no "luck" involved.

Defending his base :D

but he didn't even do that, lol

Yes he did lawl

he failed to forcefield his natural ramp and lost everything. epic defense

Yea but i believe he was focusing on his probes and sentries when his army was attacking up the ramp-.

Focusing on losing all of them?

He moved them to his cannons and after that ran the probes out of his nat lol
pro cheese woman / Its never Sunny in Finland. Perkele / FinnishStarcraftTrivia
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
May 31 2015 19:13 GMT
#811
On June 01 2015 04:13 Shellshock wrote:
did Has do anything interesting vs GFB?

yes
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
HellHound
Profile Joined September 2014
Bulgaria5962 Posts
May 31 2015 19:14 GMT
#812
On June 01 2015 04:12 Alchemik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 04:11 HellHound wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:09 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:08 HellHound wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:06 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:05 HellHound wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:05 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:03 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On June 01 2015 03:53 D-light wrote:
That one major A-move.

Sigh...

You move attack target command? Just simply a move and elfi wouldnt have lost so much of his army...


Honestly that's debatable. He needed to move up the ramp a little bit or his stalkers would have derpily blocked the ramp and attacked the units at the top.

If only collosi could walk over other units.


As a zerg player I forget that. Its not like ultras, the only other unit that SHOULD, do that

You don't get all ined by collosi enough.


I actually have a 60+% winrate in zvp and most of them that I lose its because I forget collosi exist and then get killed because I have nothing to kill them fast enough

I am actually so confident in my zvp I can boldly state that every zerg in this thread has better zvp than me while being top masters :D

what is your roach per game statistic
A little.
Classic GosoO |sOs| Everyone has to give in, let Life win | Zest Is The Best | Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Air vs Air 200/200 SC2 is best SC2 | PRIME has been robbed | Fuck prime go ST | ROACH ROACH ROACH
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
May 31 2015 19:14 GMT
#813
On June 01 2015 04:12 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 04:11 Alchemik wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:10 Ej_ wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:09 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:08 HellHound wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:06 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:05 HellHound wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:05 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:03 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On June 01 2015 03:53 D-light wrote:
That one major A-move.

Sigh...

You move attack target command? Just simply a move and elfi wouldnt have lost so much of his army...


Honestly that's debatable. He needed to move up the ramp a little bit or his stalkers would have derpily blocked the ramp and attacked the units at the top.

If only collosi could walk over other units.


As a zerg player I forget that. Its not like ultras, the only other unit that SHOULD, do that

You don't get all ined by collosi enough.


I actually have a 60+% winrate in zvp and most of them that I lose its because I forget collosi exist and then get killed because I have nothing to kill them fast enough

85% ZvP this season, I lose only when Protoss players macro properly and I have to play lategame

you played 13 ZvP's

that's like, 40% of my ranked games

23 to be exact
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
May 31 2015 19:14 GMT
#814
On June 01 2015 04:13 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 04:13 Shellshock wrote:
did Has do anything interesting vs GFB?

yes

go on
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
May 31 2015 19:14 GMT
#815
On June 01 2015 04:14 HellHound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 04:12 Alchemik wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:11 HellHound wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:09 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:08 HellHound wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:06 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:05 HellHound wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:05 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:03 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On June 01 2015 03:53 D-light wrote:
That one major A-move.

Sigh...

You move attack target command? Just simply a move and elfi wouldnt have lost so much of his army...


Honestly that's debatable. He needed to move up the ramp a little bit or his stalkers would have derpily blocked the ramp and attacked the units at the top.

If only collosi could walk over other units.


As a zerg player I forget that. Its not like ultras, the only other unit that SHOULD, do that

You don't get all ined by collosi enough.


I actually have a 60+% winrate in zvp and most of them that I lose its because I forget collosi exist and then get killed because I have nothing to kill them fast enough

I am actually so confident in my zvp I can boldly state that every zerg in this thread has better zvp than me while being top masters :D

what is your roach per game statistic
A little.

I found your issue
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
May 31 2015 19:14 GMT
#816
On June 01 2015 04:06 Alchemik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 04:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On June 01 2015 03:53 Ej_ wrote:
On June 01 2015 03:52 Luolis wrote:
On June 01 2015 03:50 Ej_ wrote:
On June 01 2015 03:49 Kuchikikun wrote:
On June 01 2015 03:47 Ej_ wrote:
On June 01 2015 03:46 Kuchikikun wrote:
That was just pure luck from JD...

pure luck his opponent cannot micro even when he can't macro?


He was lucky to win the game...he didn't win because he's skilled but because Elfi misclicked.

he won because he played better then? what a shocker!

More like he won, because of elfis unluckiness. I think he accidentally clicked the hatch in main.

like I said, if all you have only your army left to control and you fucking missclick, there's no "luck" involved.

Defending his base :D

but he didn't even do that, lol

He did? His second base was still alive then. He was warping units and building cannon to there
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
May 31 2015 19:14 GMT
#817
On June 01 2015 04:14 Alchemik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 04:12 Ej_ wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:11 Alchemik wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:10 Ej_ wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:09 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:08 HellHound wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:06 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:05 HellHound wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:05 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:03 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
[quote]
You move attack target command? Just simply a move and elfi wouldnt have lost so much of his army...


Honestly that's debatable. He needed to move up the ramp a little bit or his stalkers would have derpily blocked the ramp and attacked the units at the top.

If only collosi could walk over other units.


As a zerg player I forget that. Its not like ultras, the only other unit that SHOULD, do that

You don't get all ined by collosi enough.


I actually have a 60+% winrate in zvp and most of them that I lose its because I forget collosi exist and then get killed because I have nothing to kill them fast enough

85% ZvP this season, I lose only when Protoss players macro properly and I have to play lategame

you played 13 ZvP's

that's like, 40% of my ranked games

23 to be exact

wow calm down, Banach
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Paljas
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6926 Posts
May 31 2015 19:14 GMT
#818
On June 01 2015 04:08 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 04:02 Paljas wrote:
On June 01 2015 04:01 Shellshock wrote:
On June 01 2015 03:57 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 01 2015 03:54 JoeCool wrote:
On June 01 2015 03:53 usopsama wrote:
Love watching Jaedong destroy foreigners.



Yeah "destroy"...


Yea that would be like if you're fighting a dude and he rips off your right arm and left leg, and breaks 3 of your ribs but you kill him. And calling THAT destroying that guy

reminds me of + Show Spoiler +

old shellbot is as slow as a windows 95

windows 95 is better than newer windows. newer windows (for future reference encompassing all as "windows 2") is just better graphics with worse design. windows 95's limitation separated the men from the boys with its high OS skill ceiling while windows 2 just clumps everything together and makes it easy. I would have rather Microsoft just kept the same exact thing as windows 95 and maybe improved its graphics instead of removing some of windows 95 elements and injecting their own bad ideas into windows 2

please, only people blinded from nostalgia and angry windows 95 fans could think this way. windows 95 high skill ceiling was just an artifact from a buggy interface and bad programming. looks what all the old windows 95 users are doing nowadays. they are terrible at windows 2 and even switch to a mac
TL+ Member
feebas
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland268 Posts
May 31 2015 19:15 GMT
#819
Let it begin.
paska peli
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-31 19:15:24
May 31 2015 19:15 GMT
#820
Kaelaris looks soooo happy!
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 92 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings39
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 7894
Hyuk 615
Horang2 528
BeSt 470
FanTaSy 340
Stork 169
Pusan 100
sorry 100
Shinee 89
Killer 79
[ Show more ]
Hyun 65
Mind 61
ggaemo 59
Snow 47
Bonyth 45
Bale 41
Zeus 40
Hm[arnc] 31
PianO 29
JYJ 28
Sacsri 17
ToSsGirL 12
Last 12
Noble 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe84
League of Legends
JimRising 455
Counter-Strike
byalli167
x6flipin31
Other Games
gofns31892
singsing2189
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS74
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick677
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• Adnapsc2 22
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2297
League of Legends
• Lourlo1230
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 50m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 50m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 50m
Replay Cast
12h 50m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 50m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.