• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:41
CEST 07:41
KST 14:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7562 users

[IEM Season IX] Katowice - Day 3 - Page 214

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 212 213 214 215 216 260 Next
Cut down on the balance/design whining please.
ejozl
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark3553 Posts
March 14 2015 21:15 GMT
#4261
DT's>Banshee's, I guess.
SC2 Archon needs "Terrible, terrible damage" as one of it's quotes.
Lexender
Profile Joined September 2013
Mexico2665 Posts
March 14 2015 21:15 GMT
#4262
Protoss 1 base > other races 1 base
Solar424
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
United States4001 Posts
March 14 2015 21:15 GMT
#4263
Why did he stop repairing?
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
March 14 2015 21:15 GMT
#4264
disappointing games so far
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
March 14 2015 21:16 GMT
#4265
Kill the freaking pylon D:
Rollora
Profile Joined February 2012
2450 Posts
March 14 2015 21:16 GMT
#4266
On March 15 2015 05:30 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 05:28 Rollora wrote:
lelelelel.
If you don't want to actually engage the enemy create a wall that prevents his army to do anything.

Forcefields must be the most hated spell in the game :D

I seriously doubt the designer who made it was sane, as it can't be a good Idea to make a game that is about war and strategy and then invent a spell that makes you win without war and strategy (well if you count blocking units it could be called a valuable strategy).
I really don't get so many design decisions about protoss. The forcefileds, the colossus (as an easy to use, High-damage-output AOE unit that needs no skill, I always thought such units shouldn't exist) and the warpins. And the many allins and bullshit tactics possible around this.

They always make me hate the protoss race so much, I don't watch the games with toss anymore.
While I understand it takes skill to use all these abilities to the max, Blizzard knows from the very early days of sc2 that there is a lot of hate about all that and so many people are frustrated because of these abilities.

I don't understand why blizzard doesn't want to change that 2/3 of the players are frustrated with the game. Of course every race is a little bit frustrated about 1-2 things about the other race (Fungals or Widow Mines) but with protoss there are SO MANY things to get frustrated about. I really don't understand why that can't be changed. Propably because Protoss would be less a technical race and more a mechanical, but this would make playing and watching it more fun. Like: having more powerful gateway units but not being required to have so many powerful spells.

And yeah, I guess I am salty, since this guy killed 2 of my favorite terrans with bullshit and stuff that make me mad about toss (because they seem to be easier to execute than to defend against) and now also one of the best zergs.
Allins shouldn't be THAT strong, srsly. And from a failed allin in the beginning you shouldn't be able to come back like that.

And yeah, I do understand that Trap played phenomenal, he wouldn't be able to beat Flash, Fantasy and Dark if he didn't.
Still, I hate these abilities, I wished Trap showed some phenomenal macro games without all that stuff.


You, and it seems the entirety of reddit, are so fucking mad right now. I get it though, FFs are dumb and have been dumb since day 1

I stand by what I said: Trap is extremely skillful, it takes a lot of skill to use the abilities he has.
But I'd rather not have them in the game.
They are simply stupid, as you say. A cast should do damage or whatever. It should NEVER be able to prevent an opponent from being able to do something. It should never prevent skill to succeed.
And that is what Forcefields and some other abilities do and that is why I am mad about the game ever since the first day.
Ever since I first played SC2, and tried to outmultitask my opponents, outmacro and outmicro him (I started as Terran, went on from then) and then the opponent pushes a single button and has the right unit composition, moves his army ball over my bunkers or over my well positioned army but gets feedbacks/Storms off before I get my EMPs off... whatever.... just frustration. Even though it might be balanced in Korean GM, this is being more and more imbalanced the more you go down the ladder.
And then we might have a game that is balanced on pro level (which is 0.01 % of the players) but the other 99.9 Percent are unhappy.
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
March 14 2015 21:16 GMT
#4267
Bbyong wtf D:
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Thezzy
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands2117 Posts
March 14 2015 21:16 GMT
#4268
Poor Banshee. I miss them in TvP.
Playing Terran is like flying down a MULE drop in a marine suit, firing a Gauss Rifle
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
March 14 2015 21:16 GMT
#4269
he opened the door
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
March 14 2015 21:16 GMT
#4270
On March 15 2015 06:15 Shellshock wrote:
I can't believe zest is going to the final after the awful series against hydra

Should've been TANGTANG in the finals
Community News
TL+ Member
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 14 2015 21:16 GMT
#4271
lol this is wonderful
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
March 14 2015 21:16 GMT
#4272
dlo why
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
D-light
Profile Joined April 2012
Finland7364 Posts
March 14 2015 21:16 GMT
#4273
Simply outclassed.
why even
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
March 14 2015 21:16 GMT
#4274
Lots like a 2-0 for Zest..

NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
scypio
Profile Joined December 2011
Poland2127 Posts
March 14 2015 21:16 GMT
#4275
PvP Katowice... ouch.
I play random | I like Hots | INnoVation | sOs | Tefel TOP1!
Jazzman88
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada2228 Posts
March 14 2015 21:16 GMT
#4276
Yay, another build that shouldn't ever work like this insta-wins the game... Bbyong, what in the actual hell is going on with your mind?
SoulCapsule
Profile Joined November 2012
France806 Posts
March 14 2015 21:16 GMT
#4277
On March 15 2015 06:15 Solar424 wrote:
Why did he stop repairing?


no mineral to repair
nath
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1788 Posts
March 14 2015 21:16 GMT
#4278
painuser must be happy

this is so fucking disgusting tho. bbyong needs to be more aware.
with just 1 gate in the main at 6:xx after a proxied tech and no expand...what else would it be
Founder of Flow Enterprises, LLC http://flow-enterprises.com/
KingAlphard
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Italy1705 Posts
March 14 2015 21:16 GMT
#4279
As a protoss who plays legit this is disgusting to watch
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
March 14 2015 21:16 GMT
#4280
On March 15 2015 06:16 Rollora wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 05:30 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 15 2015 05:28 Rollora wrote:
lelelelel.
If you don't want to actually engage the enemy create a wall that prevents his army to do anything.

Forcefields must be the most hated spell in the game :D

I seriously doubt the designer who made it was sane, as it can't be a good Idea to make a game that is about war and strategy and then invent a spell that makes you win without war and strategy (well if you count blocking units it could be called a valuable strategy).
I really don't get so many design decisions about protoss. The forcefileds, the colossus (as an easy to use, High-damage-output AOE unit that needs no skill, I always thought such units shouldn't exist) and the warpins. And the many allins and bullshit tactics possible around this.

They always make me hate the protoss race so much, I don't watch the games with toss anymore.
While I understand it takes skill to use all these abilities to the max, Blizzard knows from the very early days of sc2 that there is a lot of hate about all that and so many people are frustrated because of these abilities.

I don't understand why blizzard doesn't want to change that 2/3 of the players are frustrated with the game. Of course every race is a little bit frustrated about 1-2 things about the other race (Fungals or Widow Mines) but with protoss there are SO MANY things to get frustrated about. I really don't understand why that can't be changed. Propably because Protoss would be less a technical race and more a mechanical, but this would make playing and watching it more fun. Like: having more powerful gateway units but not being required to have so many powerful spells.

And yeah, I guess I am salty, since this guy killed 2 of my favorite terrans with bullshit and stuff that make me mad about toss (because they seem to be easier to execute than to defend against) and now also one of the best zergs.
Allins shouldn't be THAT strong, srsly. And from a failed allin in the beginning you shouldn't be able to come back like that.

And yeah, I do understand that Trap played phenomenal, he wouldn't be able to beat Flash, Fantasy and Dark if he didn't.
Still, I hate these abilities, I wished Trap showed some phenomenal macro games without all that stuff.


You, and it seems the entirety of reddit, are so fucking mad right now. I get it though, FFs are dumb and have been dumb since day 1

I stand by what I said: Trap is extremely skillful, it takes a lot of skill to use the abilities he has.
But I'd rather not have them in the game.
They are simply stupid, as you say. A cast should do damage or whatever. It should NEVER be able to prevent an opponent from being able to do something. It should never prevent skill to succeed.
And that is what Forcefields and some other abilities do and that is why I am mad about the game ever since the first day.
Ever since I first played SC2, and tried to outmultitask my opponents, outmacro and outmicro him (I started as Terran, went on from then) and then the opponent pushes a single button and has the right unit composition, moves his army ball over my bunkers or over my well positioned army but gets feedbacks/Storms off before I get my EMPs off... whatever.... just frustration. Even though it might be balanced in Korean GM, this is being more and more imbalanced the more you go down the ladder.
And then we might have a game that is balanced on pro level (which is 0.01 % of the players) but the other 99.9 Percent are unhappy.


yeh no one gives a fuck about this discussion anymore lol
Zerg for Life
Prev 1 212 213 214 215 216 260 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 198
ProTech133
Nina 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20229
Dewaltoss 124
Mong 61
Bale 44
ZergMaN 25
Noble 9
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 728
Other Games
summit1g11280
Sick202
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick811
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 37
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2184
League of Legends
• Lourlo1178
• Rush1141
• Stunt44
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 19m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 19m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 19m
Replay Cast
17h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.