• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:48
CEST 09:48
KST 16:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8758 users

Axiom LOTV Mod Tournament - Page 27

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 32 Next All
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
January 11 2015 18:39 GMT
#521
Why did he write "?", didn't he know ravagers destroy Force Fields? Because he had a fuck ton of sentries.
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
January 11 2015 18:40 GMT
#522
On January 12 2015 03:39 HolydaKing wrote:
Why did he write "?", didn't he know ravagers destroy Force Fields? Because he had a fuck ton of sentries.

I would be very surprised if he somehow missed the number one ZvP LotV change.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
January 11 2015 18:41 GMT
#523
On January 12 2015 03:39 Big J wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2015 03:36 KeksX wrote:
On January 12 2015 03:34 Big J wrote:
On January 12 2015 03:33 KeksX wrote:
On January 12 2015 03:33 DuduSC wrote:
On January 12 2015 03:33 TheDwf wrote:
Blargh, I really hope proxy Ravager doesn't become ZvP's bane bust


I really hope it does, finally zergs can attack early game


^ Agreed. No longer 10 minutes no rush games.

yeah, finally more information gambling. Finally all the matchups become more like PvP, the matchup everyone has been loving so much since 2010.


"Information gambling"? Do you even play SC2? Dealing with incomplete information is one of the core mechanics.

Also no one is saying that Ravagers will stay EXACTLY like they are now. Geez. Judging the balance based on the current state is something I'm not allowed to type on here.

Lol, you and DuduSC were the ones that commented: I really hope it does become like a roach/baneling bust

I didn't say a word about the balance of LotV in that comment, just about your retarted goals for the game.


I guess they don't know what a roach baneling bust is : an attack that, even perfectly scouted, can deal game ending damage without perfect control. Which is what everybody loves.
KeksX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany3634 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-11 18:43:14
January 11 2015 18:41 GMT
#524
On January 12 2015 03:39 Big J wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2015 03:36 KeksX wrote:
On January 12 2015 03:34 Big J wrote:
On January 12 2015 03:33 KeksX wrote:
On January 12 2015 03:33 DuduSC wrote:
On January 12 2015 03:33 TheDwf wrote:
Blargh, I really hope proxy Ravager doesn't become ZvP's bane bust


I really hope it does, finally zergs can attack early game


^ Agreed. No longer 10 minutes no rush games.

yeah, finally more information gambling. Finally all the matchups become more like PvP, the matchup everyone has been loving so much since 2010.


"Information gambling"? Do you even play SC2? Dealing with incomplete information is one of the core mechanics.

Also no one is saying that Ravagers will stay EXACTLY like they are now. Geez. Judging the balance based on the current state is something I'm not allowed to type on here.

Lol, you and DuduSC were the ones that commented: I really hope it does become like a roach/baneling bust

I didn't say a word about the balance of LotV in that comment, just about your retarted goals for the game.


I agreed with the fact that the early game aggression potential is great. Because thats what Zerg lacks. Roach Baneling bust is just the perfect example of it because it is one of the few early game aggression plays zerg has that's actually viable.

I'm gonna ignore your second sentence.


On January 12 2015 03:41 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2015 03:39 Big J wrote:
On January 12 2015 03:36 KeksX wrote:
On January 12 2015 03:34 Big J wrote:
On January 12 2015 03:33 KeksX wrote:
On January 12 2015 03:33 DuduSC wrote:
On January 12 2015 03:33 TheDwf wrote:
Blargh, I really hope proxy Ravager doesn't become ZvP's bane bust


I really hope it does, finally zergs can attack early game


^ Agreed. No longer 10 minutes no rush games.

yeah, finally more information gambling. Finally all the matchups become more like PvP, the matchup everyone has been loving so much since 2010.


"Information gambling"? Do you even play SC2? Dealing with incomplete information is one of the core mechanics.

Also no one is saying that Ravagers will stay EXACTLY like they are now. Geez. Judging the balance based on the current state is something I'm not allowed to type on here.

Lol, you and DuduSC were the ones that commented: I really hope it does become like a roach/baneling bust

I didn't say a word about the balance of LotV in that comment, just about your retarted goals for the game.


I guess they don't know what a roach baneling bust is : an attack that, even perfectly scouted, can deal game ending damage without perfect control. Which is what everybody loves.


If the control is correct and more things align then yes, but that applies to many other strategies by protoss and terran as well. Cannon rush, proxy bunker etc. If you wanted, you could say that about every strategy lol

Of course non-counterable play is bad, but early game aggression is something Zerg desperately needs.
olimoley
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States742 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-11 18:42:24
January 11 2015 18:42 GMT
#525
On January 12 2015 03:39 HolydaKing wrote:
Why did he write "?", didn't he know ravagers destroy Force Fields? Because he had a fuck ton of sentries.

pretty sure he knows, their '?' is like a stunned 'huh what the fuck just happened'
Events Manager, Team Liquid - Creator of OlimoLeague
Exarl25
Profile Joined November 2010
1887 Posts
January 11 2015 18:42 GMT
#526
Is anyone else thinking that with LotV maybe the unit roster will have grown a bit too large? Maybe a few units should get cut to trim things down a bit.
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12535 Posts
January 11 2015 18:42 GMT
#527
On January 12 2015 03:41 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2015 03:39 Big J wrote:
On January 12 2015 03:36 KeksX wrote:
On January 12 2015 03:34 Big J wrote:
On January 12 2015 03:33 KeksX wrote:
On January 12 2015 03:33 DuduSC wrote:
On January 12 2015 03:33 TheDwf wrote:
Blargh, I really hope proxy Ravager doesn't become ZvP's bane bust


I really hope it does, finally zergs can attack early game


^ Agreed. No longer 10 minutes no rush games.

yeah, finally more information gambling. Finally all the matchups become more like PvP, the matchup everyone has been loving so much since 2010.


"Information gambling"? Do you even play SC2? Dealing with incomplete information is one of the core mechanics.

Also no one is saying that Ravagers will stay EXACTLY like they are now. Geez. Judging the balance based on the current state is something I'm not allowed to type on here.

Lol, you and DuduSC were the ones that commented: I really hope it does become like a roach/baneling bust

I didn't say a word about the balance of LotV in that comment, just about your retarted goals for the game.


I guess they don't know what a roach baneling bust is : an attack that, even perfectly scouted, can deal game ending damage without perfect control. Which is what everybody loves.


That's every attack...
No will to live, no wish to die
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
January 11 2015 18:43 GMT
#528
On January 12 2015 03:42 Exarl25 wrote:
Is anyone else thinking that with LotV maybe the unit roster will have grown a bit too large? Maybe a few units should get cut to trim things down a bit.


I definitely do. That aspect has been worrying me since WoL came out with close to BW number of units. With the expansions the numbers were bound to get huge and I think the unit pool is clearly too big now, with too much interactions to handle.
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
January 11 2015 18:43 GMT
#529
On January 12 2015 03:41 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2015 03:39 Big J wrote:
On January 12 2015 03:36 KeksX wrote:
On January 12 2015 03:34 Big J wrote:
On January 12 2015 03:33 KeksX wrote:
On January 12 2015 03:33 DuduSC wrote:
On January 12 2015 03:33 TheDwf wrote:
Blargh, I really hope proxy Ravager doesn't become ZvP's bane bust


I really hope it does, finally zergs can attack early game


^ Agreed. No longer 10 minutes no rush games.

yeah, finally more information gambling. Finally all the matchups become more like PvP, the matchup everyone has been loving so much since 2010.


"Information gambling"? Do you even play SC2? Dealing with incomplete information is one of the core mechanics.

Also no one is saying that Ravagers will stay EXACTLY like they are now. Geez. Judging the balance based on the current state is something I'm not allowed to type on here.

Lol, you and DuduSC were the ones that commented: I really hope it does become like a roach/baneling bust

I didn't say a word about the balance of LotV in that comment, just about your retarted goals for the game.


I guess they don't know what a roach baneling bust is : an attack that, even perfectly scouted, can deal game ending damage without perfect control. Which is what everybody loves.

Euh yeah i actually would like that scouting something isn't enough to hold it without good control (obviously the attacker should need good control as well though).
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
January 11 2015 18:44 GMT
#530
On January 12 2015 03:43 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2015 03:42 Exarl25 wrote:
Is anyone else thinking that with LotV maybe the unit roster will have grown a bit too large? Maybe a few units should get cut to trim things down a bit.


I definitely do. That aspect has been worrying me since WoL came out with close to BW number of units. With the expansions the numbers were bound to get huge and I think the unit pool is clearly too big now, with too much interactions to handle.

Why is this a bad thing? I never get that. More options, more dynamic gameplay...
Neosteel Enthusiast
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
January 11 2015 18:44 GMT
#531
On January 12 2015 03:41 KeksX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2015 03:39 Big J wrote:
On January 12 2015 03:36 KeksX wrote:
On January 12 2015 03:34 Big J wrote:
On January 12 2015 03:33 KeksX wrote:
On January 12 2015 03:33 DuduSC wrote:
On January 12 2015 03:33 TheDwf wrote:
Blargh, I really hope proxy Ravager doesn't become ZvP's bane bust


I really hope it does, finally zergs can attack early game


^ Agreed. No longer 10 minutes no rush games.

yeah, finally more information gambling. Finally all the matchups become more like PvP, the matchup everyone has been loving so much since 2010.


"Information gambling"? Do you even play SC2? Dealing with incomplete information is one of the core mechanics.

Also no one is saying that Ravagers will stay EXACTLY like they are now. Geez. Judging the balance based on the current state is something I'm not allowed to type on here.

Lol, you and DuduSC were the ones that commented: I really hope it does become like a roach/baneling bust

I didn't say a word about the balance of LotV in that comment, just about your retarted goals for the game.


I agreed with the fact that the early game aggression potential is great. Because thats what Zerg lacks. Roach Baneling bust is just the perfect example of it because it is one of the few early game aggression plays zerg has that's actually viable.

I'm gonna ignore your second sentence.

Aggression doesn't have to take the form of attacks that are so powerful they can constantly rival with standard—and actually define it to a large extent. The model of pressure is superior. Low-medium risks for low-medium rewards rather than "miss it from one inch and you're instantly gone".
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
January 11 2015 18:45 GMT
#532
On January 12 2015 03:44 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2015 03:43 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On January 12 2015 03:42 Exarl25 wrote:
Is anyone else thinking that with LotV maybe the unit roster will have grown a bit too large? Maybe a few units should get cut to trim things down a bit.


I definitely do. That aspect has been worrying me since WoL came out with close to BW number of units. With the expansions the numbers were bound to get huge and I think the unit pool is clearly too big now, with too much interactions to handle.

Why is this a bad thing? I never get that. More options, more dynamic gameplay...


Depends what you are aiming for. If you just want fun things, it's definitely great, but if you're trying to settle what is going to be THE competitive RTS for the 5-10 next years, you want something elegant and balanced. Which is easier to achieve with fewer units.
KeksX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany3634 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-11 18:46:32
January 11 2015 18:45 GMT
#533
On January 12 2015 03:44 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2015 03:41 KeksX wrote:
On January 12 2015 03:39 Big J wrote:
On January 12 2015 03:36 KeksX wrote:
On January 12 2015 03:34 Big J wrote:
On January 12 2015 03:33 KeksX wrote:
On January 12 2015 03:33 DuduSC wrote:
On January 12 2015 03:33 TheDwf wrote:
Blargh, I really hope proxy Ravager doesn't become ZvP's bane bust


I really hope it does, finally zergs can attack early game


^ Agreed. No longer 10 minutes no rush games.

yeah, finally more information gambling. Finally all the matchups become more like PvP, the matchup everyone has been loving so much since 2010.


"Information gambling"? Do you even play SC2? Dealing with incomplete information is one of the core mechanics.

Also no one is saying that Ravagers will stay EXACTLY like they are now. Geez. Judging the balance based on the current state is something I'm not allowed to type on here.

Lol, you and DuduSC were the ones that commented: I really hope it does become like a roach/baneling bust

I didn't say a word about the balance of LotV in that comment, just about your retarted goals for the game.


I agreed with the fact that the early game aggression potential is great. Because thats what Zerg lacks. Roach Baneling bust is just the perfect example of it because it is one of the few early game aggression plays zerg has that's actually viable.

I'm gonna ignore your second sentence.

Aggression doesn't have to take the form of attacks that are so powerful they can constantly rival with standard—and actually define it to a large extent. The model of pressure is superior. Low-medium risks for low-medium rewards rather than "miss it from one inch and you're instantly gone".


To have that kind of play you need new concepts of units though, because it's impossible to achieve with HotS units without breaking the later game. So introducing a new unit with the potential to have that is great.

And the Ravager has a lot of potential for that kind of thing, because it's questionable whether it's effectiveness stays the same over time.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
January 11 2015 18:46 GMT
#534
On January 12 2015 03:44 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2015 03:41 KeksX wrote:
On January 12 2015 03:39 Big J wrote:
On January 12 2015 03:36 KeksX wrote:
On January 12 2015 03:34 Big J wrote:
On January 12 2015 03:33 KeksX wrote:
On January 12 2015 03:33 DuduSC wrote:
On January 12 2015 03:33 TheDwf wrote:
Blargh, I really hope proxy Ravager doesn't become ZvP's bane bust


I really hope it does, finally zergs can attack early game


^ Agreed. No longer 10 minutes no rush games.

yeah, finally more information gambling. Finally all the matchups become more like PvP, the matchup everyone has been loving so much since 2010.


"Information gambling"? Do you even play SC2? Dealing with incomplete information is one of the core mechanics.

Also no one is saying that Ravagers will stay EXACTLY like they are now. Geez. Judging the balance based on the current state is something I'm not allowed to type on here.

Lol, you and DuduSC were the ones that commented: I really hope it does become like a roach/baneling bust

I didn't say a word about the balance of LotV in that comment, just about your retarted goals for the game.


I agreed with the fact that the early game aggression potential is great. Because thats what Zerg lacks. Roach Baneling bust is just the perfect example of it because it is one of the few early game aggression plays zerg has that's actually viable.

I'm gonna ignore your second sentence.

Aggression doesn't have to take the form of attacks that are so powerful they can constantly rival with standard—and actually define it to a large extent. The model of pressure is superior. Low-medium risks for low-medium rewards rather than "miss it from one inch and you're instantly gone".


Couldn't have said it better -think I tried to convey the same idea quite awkwardly in a previous post.
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-11 18:47:07
January 11 2015 18:46 GMT
#535
The only LotV build Crank knows is tempests lol. Impact seems the better player at improvising.
Neosteel Enthusiast
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
January 11 2015 18:47 GMT
#536
9 minute hive O.O
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
January 11 2015 18:47 GMT
#537
yay SH's
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
KeksX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany3634 Posts
January 11 2015 18:47 GMT
#538
On January 12 2015 03:47 The_Templar wrote:
9 minute hive O.O

Destiny gonna have a great time in LotV it seems.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
January 11 2015 18:47 GMT
#539
Swarm hosts ! Let's see what they're able to achieve in that form.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
January 11 2015 18:48 GMT
#540
Hahaha Impact, what are you doing ;_;
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 150
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 909
HiyA 160
Mong 50
Shine 46
Bale 31
NotJumperer 28
Noble 8
sorry 1
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
League of Legends
JimRising 545
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 825
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft774
crisheroes7
Other Games
summit1g8951
olofmeister613
ceh9461
Happy406
PiGStarcraft349
Livibee140
ArmadaUGS44
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream523
Other Games
gamesdonequick501
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH266
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2374
League of Legends
• Rush1392
• Lourlo1267
• Stunt457
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
2h 13m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
16h 13m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 3h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.