• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:16
CEST 09:16
KST 16:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10808 users

[SC2L] Grand Finals - Page 46

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 53 Next
unigolyn
Profile Joined August 2013
Estonia1272 Posts
September 14 2013 23:29 GMT
#901
On September 15 2013 08:28 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 08:27 unigolyn wrote:
I'm wondering if Koreans clapping "for themselves" is actually the exact opposite of how we see it - not applauding when everyone else is singles them out, so they applaud as well to lessen that?

Or is it just a weird Taeja quirk and I'm talking out of my ass?

Or they don't understand what the host is saying so they just clap when everyone else does to not be left out.


I'm pretty sure Taeja understands that they're clapping for him after he just won a game and is taking a victory lap.
Show me what passes for fury amongst your misbegotten kind.
Skyline026
Profile Joined September 2011
Netherlands1129 Posts
September 14 2013 23:29 GMT
#902
On September 15 2013 08:24 Vandrad wrote:
He clapped for himself again! xD



If i was that good id be high fiving myself and shit.
Liquid'Ret - Mana - Liquid'Dota fighting!
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
September 14 2013 23:29 GMT
#903

Sue (이수민)
‏@sullyrabbit
Clarification - taeja says that he believes liquid has already won (along with believing liquid has proven themselves as best sc2l team)

Moderatorlickypiddy
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
September 14 2013 23:30 GMT
#904
On September 15 2013 08:29 Popkiller wrote:
Bly, serve the greater good and lose so the DH players can sleep.

For real. Taeja and HerO have semifinal games to prepare for. Innovation can stay up til the cows come home because I want HerO to beat him tomorrow.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
September 14 2013 23:30 GMT
#905
I've get memories of IPTL and Summer of TaeJa in my minds right now =(

Damn I miss IPL and IPTL...
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-14 23:32:11
September 14 2013 23:30 GMT
#906
On September 15 2013 08:24 Darkhoarse wrote:
Even if they do get an ace match, I'd favor HerO over MMA.


Wrong, if they'll play I'll hold aginst it and this time you lose.

MMA won 8 of his last 10 TvPs, with 2 wins against Hero and also against Dear, Trap etc.

Edit: Need my honor back.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
September 14 2013 23:31 GMT
#907
On September 15 2013 08:30 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 08:29 Popkiller wrote:
Bly, serve the greater good and lose so the DH players can sleep.

For real. Taeja and HerO have semifinal games to prepare for. Innovation can stay up til the cows come home because I want HerO to beat him tomorrow.

DH delayed hero vs innovation for 2 hours :D
Moderatorlickypiddy
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
September 14 2013 23:31 GMT
#908
Scarlett is clearly lacking for Acer.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
September 14 2013 23:31 GMT
#909
On September 15 2013 08:29 unigolyn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 08:28 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 15 2013 08:27 unigolyn wrote:
I'm wondering if Koreans clapping "for themselves" is actually the exact opposite of how we see it - not applauding when everyone else is singles them out, so they applaud as well to lessen that?

Or is it just a weird Taeja quirk and I'm talking out of my ass?

Or they don't understand what the host is saying so they just clap when everyone else does to not be left out.


I'm pretty sure Taeja understands that they're clapping for him after he just won a game and is taking a victory lap.

Yeah I'm sure he understands I was making light humor. I know it sucks I'm tired.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Canucklehead
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5074 Posts
September 14 2013 23:32 GMT
#910
On September 15 2013 08:29 NovemberstOrm wrote:
Show nested quote +

Sue (이수민)
‏@sullyrabbit
Clarification - taeja says that he believes liquid has already won (along with believing liquid has proven themselves as best sc2l team)

https://twitter.com/sullyrabbit/status/379023462008119297


This will solidify team liquid winning team of the year award again given out by team liquid.
Top 10 favourite pros: MKP, MVP, MC, Nestea, DRG, Jaedong, Flash, Life, Creator, Leenock
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
September 14 2013 23:32 GMT
#911
On September 15 2013 08:30 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 08:24 Darkhoarse wrote:
Even if they do get an ace match, I'd favor HerO over MMA.


Wrong, if they'll play I'll hold aginst it and this time you lose.

MMA won 8 of his last 10 TvPs, with 2 wins against Hero and also against Dear, Trap etc.

If it comes to that ace match, we are going to throw down.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
unigolyn
Profile Joined August 2013
Estonia1272 Posts
September 14 2013 23:32 GMT
#912
On September 15 2013 08:31 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 08:29 unigolyn wrote:
On September 15 2013 08:28 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 15 2013 08:27 unigolyn wrote:
I'm wondering if Koreans clapping "for themselves" is actually the exact opposite of how we see it - not applauding when everyone else is singles them out, so they applaud as well to lessen that?

Or is it just a weird Taeja quirk and I'm talking out of my ass?

Or they don't understand what the host is saying so they just clap when everyone else does to not be left out.


I'm pretty sure Taeja understands that they're clapping for him after he just won a game and is taking a victory lap.

Yeah I'm sure he understands I was making light humor. I know it sucks I'm tired.


I'm tired too and didn't get it because of that. TLO, end this now.
Show me what passes for fury amongst your misbegotten kind.
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
September 14 2013 23:32 GMT
#913
I think TLO has this
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
September 14 2013 23:33 GMT
#914
On September 15 2013 08:31 NovemberstOrm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 08:30 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 15 2013 08:29 Popkiller wrote:
Bly, serve the greater good and lose so the DH players can sleep.

For real. Taeja and HerO have semifinal games to prepare for. Innovation can stay up til the cows come home because I want HerO to beat him tomorrow.

DH delayed hero vs innovation for 2 hours :D

Woohoo! Now HerO has an additional two hours to learn to play terran from Taeja so he can get a free win.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
September 14 2013 23:33 GMT
#915
On September 15 2013 08:32 unigolyn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 08:31 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 15 2013 08:29 unigolyn wrote:
On September 15 2013 08:28 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 15 2013 08:27 unigolyn wrote:
I'm wondering if Koreans clapping "for themselves" is actually the exact opposite of how we see it - not applauding when everyone else is singles them out, so they applaud as well to lessen that?

Or is it just a weird Taeja quirk and I'm talking out of my ass?

Or they don't understand what the host is saying so they just clap when everyone else does to not be left out.


I'm pretty sure Taeja understands that they're clapping for him after he just won a game and is taking a victory lap.

Yeah I'm sure he understands I was making light humor. I know it sucks I'm tired.


I'm tired too and didn't get it because of that. TLO, end this now.

Yes Please.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
unigolyn
Profile Joined August 2013
Estonia1272 Posts
September 14 2013 23:33 GMT
#916
Apollo, you know that's not funny.
Show me what passes for fury amongst your misbegotten kind.
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
September 14 2013 23:33 GMT
#917
On September 15 2013 08:32 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 08:30 Musicus wrote:
On September 15 2013 08:24 Darkhoarse wrote:
Even if they do get an ace match, I'd favor HerO over MMA.


Wrong, if they'll play I'll hold aginst it and this time you lose.

MMA won 8 of his last 10 TvPs, with 2 wins against Hero and also against Dear, Trap etc.

If it comes to that ace match, we are going to throw down.


Cheering so hard for Bly and Paranoid now.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
September 14 2013 23:33 GMT
#918
Apollo likes himself the swarmhosts
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
September 14 2013 23:34 GMT
#919
On September 15 2013 08:33 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 08:32 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 15 2013 08:30 Musicus wrote:
On September 15 2013 08:24 Darkhoarse wrote:
Even if they do get an ace match, I'd favor HerO over MMA.


Wrong, if they'll play I'll hold aginst it and this time you lose.

MMA won 8 of his last 10 TvPs, with 2 wins against Hero and also against Dear, Trap etc.

If it comes to that ace match, we are going to throw down.


Cheering so hard for Bly and Paranoid now.

Oh, buddy. I will bring it if it comes to that.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
unigolyn
Profile Joined August 2013
Estonia1272 Posts
September 14 2013 23:35 GMT
#920
Audience getting giggles lol.
Show me what passes for fury amongst your misbegotten kind.
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 53 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 882
ggaemo 427
Stork 319
Leta 206
PianO 103
Larva 52
Hyuk 32
ZergMaN 29
yabsab 23
Bale 22
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Reynor88
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King171
Westballz33
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor780
Other Games
summit1g10149
C9.Mang0256
Sick171
PiGStarcraft132
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick627
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream154
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2288
League of Legends
• Lourlo1221
• Stunt525
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
2h 45m
Online Event
3h 45m
FEL
8h 45m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.