• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:10
CEST 14:10
KST 21:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8570 users

[OSL] Placement Matches WCS Korea Season 2 2013 - Page 34

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 46 Next All
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
August 06 2013 12:01 GMT
#661
On August 06 2013 21:00 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 20:58 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:55 Heartland wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:54 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:52 bo1b wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:50 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:49 Tobblish wrote:
When ahead, Dark Shrine.


When I finally main switch to Protoss, I'm probably gonna just gonna build DTs every game. I must know the shame that all Protoss must feel when they get free wins.

I got to diamond league, back before masters existed on the back of 2 base dt allins every game. Nothing I have ever done in sc2 was so satisfying


That's simultaneously so fucking hideous and ugly of you

and so fucking sexy and gratifying.

I WANT TO KNOW HOW THIS FEELS.


Probably the same as when you kill everything with a bunch of cloaked Banshees.


Never happened, lol. I was in Bronze trying to get into Silver when I used to "do" that 4 hellion into cloaked banshee build. I'd do alright at harassing, but I didn't actually know that you could use hotkeys to manufacture units without having to look at your base so by the time the zergs would get their Spores up I would be on 1 base, floating 1500 minerals and gas and still only have a single of each production building.

My my, how times have changed. Maybe I'll try this against lower league players in 1v1 Obs now lol.


Just open hellion/marine pressure into expand and watch how many games you accidentally win

TvP I mean ofc


Don't encourage that :/
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33703 Posts
August 06 2013 12:02 GMT
#662
On August 06 2013 21:00 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 20:58 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:55 Heartland wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:54 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:52 bo1b wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:50 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:49 Tobblish wrote:
When ahead, Dark Shrine.


When I finally main switch to Protoss, I'm probably gonna just gonna build DTs every game. I must know the shame that all Protoss must feel when they get free wins.

I got to diamond league, back before masters existed on the back of 2 base dt allins every game. Nothing I have ever done in sc2 was so satisfying


That's simultaneously so fucking hideous and ugly of you

and so fucking sexy and gratifying.

I WANT TO KNOW HOW THIS FEELS.


Probably the same as when you kill everything with a bunch of cloaked Banshees.


Never happened, lol. I was in Bronze trying to get into Silver when I used to "do" that 4 hellion into cloaked banshee build. I'd do alright at harassing, but I didn't actually know that you could use hotkeys to manufacture units without having to look at your base so by the time the zergs would get their Spores up I would be on 1 base, floating 1500 minerals and gas and still only have a single of each production building.

My my, how times have changed. Maybe I'll try this against lower league players in 1v1 Obs now lol.


Just open hellion/marine pressure into expand and watch how many games you accidentally win

TvP I mean ofc


don't get banned, I need you to write things
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
August 06 2013 12:02 GMT
#663
On August 06 2013 21:00 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 20:58 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:55 Heartland wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:54 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:52 bo1b wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:50 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:49 Tobblish wrote:
When ahead, Dark Shrine.


When I finally main switch to Protoss, I'm probably gonna just gonna build DTs every game. I must know the shame that all Protoss must feel when they get free wins.

I got to diamond league, back before masters existed on the back of 2 base dt allins every game. Nothing I have ever done in sc2 was so satisfying


That's simultaneously so fucking hideous and ugly of you

and so fucking sexy and gratifying.

I WANT TO KNOW HOW THIS FEELS.


Probably the same as when you kill everything with a bunch of cloaked Banshees.


Never happened, lol. I was in Bronze trying to get into Silver when I used to "do" that 4 hellion into cloaked banshee build. I'd do alright at harassing, but I didn't actually know that you could use hotkeys to manufacture units without having to look at your base so by the time the zergs would get their Spores up I would be on 1 base, floating 1500 minerals and gas and still only have a single of each production building.

My my, how times have changed. Maybe I'll try this against lower league players in 1v1 Obs now lol.


Just open hellion/marine pressure into expand and watch how many games you accidentally win

TvP I mean ofc

Then you hit gold league and protoss players discover how to make collosus, and terrans haven't quite discovered that a starport does more then make battlecruises and medivacs
Lunareste
Profile Joined July 2011
United States3596 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-06 12:05:43
August 06 2013 12:03 GMT
#664
On August 06 2013 21:00 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 20:58 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:55 Heartland wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:54 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:52 bo1b wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:50 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:49 Tobblish wrote:
When ahead, Dark Shrine.


When I finally main switch to Protoss, I'm probably gonna just gonna build DTs every game. I must know the shame that all Protoss must feel when they get free wins.

I got to diamond league, back before masters existed on the back of 2 base dt allins every game. Nothing I have ever done in sc2 was so satisfying


That's simultaneously so fucking hideous and ugly of you

and so fucking sexy and gratifying.

I WANT TO KNOW HOW THIS FEELS.


Probably the same as when you kill everything with a bunch of cloaked Banshees.


Never happened, lol. I was in Bronze trying to get into Silver when I used to "do" that 4 hellion into cloaked banshee build. I'd do alright at harassing, but I didn't actually know that you could use hotkeys to manufacture units without having to look at your base so by the time the zergs would get their Spores up I would be on 1 base, floating 1500 minerals and gas and still only have a single of each production building.

My my, how times have changed. Maybe I'll try this against lower league players in 1v1 Obs now lol.


Just open hellion/marine pressure into expand and watch how many games you accidentally win

TvP I mean ofc


Oh yeah. When I ended up getting into Gold, people just had spores up by the times my banshees would hit since they'd probably seen the build so often at that level. I started losing a lot, so I started doing a 2 rax,1 factory build where I'd hit with about 6 hellions, a bunch of bio and Combat Shields and I would beat zergs ALL the time because I wouldn't allow them to scout the push via the watchtower. You'd be surprised how dependent zergs were on those things lol.
KT FlaSh FOREVER
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
August 06 2013 12:03 GMT
#665
On August 06 2013 21:00 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 20:58 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:55 Heartland wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:54 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:52 bo1b wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:50 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:49 Tobblish wrote:
When ahead, Dark Shrine.


When I finally main switch to Protoss, I'm probably gonna just gonna build DTs every game. I must know the shame that all Protoss must feel when they get free wins.

I got to diamond league, back before masters existed on the back of 2 base dt allins every game. Nothing I have ever done in sc2 was so satisfying


That's simultaneously so fucking hideous and ugly of you

and so fucking sexy and gratifying.

I WANT TO KNOW HOW THIS FEELS.


Probably the same as when you kill everything with a bunch of cloaked Banshees.


Never happened, lol. I was in Bronze trying to get into Silver when I used to "do" that 4 hellion into cloaked banshee build. I'd do alright at harassing, but I didn't actually know that you could use hotkeys to manufacture units without having to look at your base so by the time the zergs would get their Spores up I would be on 1 base, floating 1500 minerals and gas and still only have a single of each production building.

My my, how times have changed. Maybe I'll try this against lower league players in 1v1 Obs now lol.


Just open hellion/marine pressure into expand and watch how many games you accidentally win

TvP I mean ofc

Then a Protoss defends it the way he's supposed to defend, you enter painful a 15 minuts death animation and you see the opening is trash.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-06 12:05:22
August 06 2013 12:03 GMT
#666
On August 06 2013 21:02 Waxangel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 21:00 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:58 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:55 Heartland wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:54 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:52 bo1b wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:50 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:49 Tobblish wrote:
When ahead, Dark Shrine.


When I finally main switch to Protoss, I'm probably gonna just gonna build DTs every game. I must know the shame that all Protoss must feel when they get free wins.

I got to diamond league, back before masters existed on the back of 2 base dt allins every game. Nothing I have ever done in sc2 was so satisfying


That's simultaneously so fucking hideous and ugly of you

and so fucking sexy and gratifying.

I WANT TO KNOW HOW THIS FEELS.


Probably the same as when you kill everything with a bunch of cloaked Banshees.


Never happened, lol. I was in Bronze trying to get into Silver when I used to "do" that 4 hellion into cloaked banshee build. I'd do alright at harassing, but I didn't actually know that you could use hotkeys to manufacture units without having to look at your base so by the time the zergs would get their Spores up I would be on 1 base, floating 1500 minerals and gas and still only have a single of each production building.

My my, how times have changed. Maybe I'll try this against lower league players in 1v1 Obs now lol.


Just open hellion/marine pressure into expand and watch how many games you accidentally win

TvP I mean ofc


don't get banned, I need you to write things


Hey, all I meant was that protoss are generally horrible at defending that. It doesn't even stop in GM. Only top protoss make it look silly

On August 06 2013 21:03 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 21:00 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:58 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:55 Heartland wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:54 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:52 bo1b wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:50 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:49 Tobblish wrote:
When ahead, Dark Shrine.


When I finally main switch to Protoss, I'm probably gonna just gonna build DTs every game. I must know the shame that all Protoss must feel when they get free wins.

I got to diamond league, back before masters existed on the back of 2 base dt allins every game. Nothing I have ever done in sc2 was so satisfying


That's simultaneously so fucking hideous and ugly of you

and so fucking sexy and gratifying.

I WANT TO KNOW HOW THIS FEELS.


Probably the same as when you kill everything with a bunch of cloaked Banshees.


Never happened, lol. I was in Bronze trying to get into Silver when I used to "do" that 4 hellion into cloaked banshee build. I'd do alright at harassing, but I didn't actually know that you could use hotkeys to manufacture units without having to look at your base so by the time the zergs would get their Spores up I would be on 1 base, floating 1500 minerals and gas and still only have a single of each production building.

My my, how times have changed. Maybe I'll try this against lower league players in 1v1 Obs now lol.


Just open hellion/marine pressure into expand and watch how many games you accidentally win

TvP I mean ofc

Then a Protoss defends it the way he's supposed to defend, you enter painful a 15 minuts death animation and you see the opening is trash.


I wouldn't say it's trash. It's a good thing to throw in there every now and then like Taeja does for example. Same goes for DT builds though, if terran defends the way they should then you generally lose
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
August 06 2013 12:04 GMT
#667
On August 06 2013 21:03 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 21:02 Waxangel wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:00 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:58 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:55 Heartland wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:54 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:52 bo1b wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:50 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:49 Tobblish wrote:
When ahead, Dark Shrine.


When I finally main switch to Protoss, I'm probably gonna just gonna build DTs every game. I must know the shame that all Protoss must feel when they get free wins.

I got to diamond league, back before masters existed on the back of 2 base dt allins every game. Nothing I have ever done in sc2 was so satisfying


That's simultaneously so fucking hideous and ugly of you

and so fucking sexy and gratifying.

I WANT TO KNOW HOW THIS FEELS.


Probably the same as when you kill everything with a bunch of cloaked Banshees.


Never happened, lol. I was in Bronze trying to get into Silver when I used to "do" that 4 hellion into cloaked banshee build. I'd do alright at harassing, but I didn't actually know that you could use hotkeys to manufacture units without having to look at your base so by the time the zergs would get their Spores up I would be on 1 base, floating 1500 minerals and gas and still only have a single of each production building.

My my, how times have changed. Maybe I'll try this against lower league players in 1v1 Obs now lol.


Just open hellion/marine pressure into expand and watch how many games you accidentally win

TvP I mean ofc


don't get banned, I need you to write things


Hey, all I meant was that protoss are generally horrible at defending that. It doesn't even stop in GM. Only top protoss make it look silly

Thats because your not playing on the kr server, where gold league there is better then gm euro
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33703 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-06 12:06:19
August 06 2013 12:05 GMT
#668
I liked using maru's random marine-hellion-dropship bullshit builds exclusively during WoL, I dunno if they were more effective than gasless builds but they were at least a lot more fun :o

the free-wins when correct coinflip were nice too :O
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-06 12:06:57
August 06 2013 12:06 GMT
#669
That artosis bias

On August 06 2013 21:05 Waxangel wrote:
I liked using maru's random marine-hellion-dropship bullshit builds exclusively during WoL, I dunno if they were more effective than gasless builds but they were at least a lot more fun :o

outside of 2 base dt allins, there is nothing more satisfying then random builds getting wins off unprepared opponents
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-06 12:08:07
August 06 2013 12:06 GMT
#670
Supernova is most likely dead if he doesn't bunker up his main, nvm First didn't abused the exposed ramp for a forcefield shuttle
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
August 06 2013 12:07 GMT
#671
On August 06 2013 21:04 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 21:03 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:02 Waxangel wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:00 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:58 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:55 Heartland wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:54 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:52 bo1b wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:50 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:49 Tobblish wrote:
When ahead, Dark Shrine.


When I finally main switch to Protoss, I'm probably gonna just gonna build DTs every game. I must know the shame that all Protoss must feel when they get free wins.

I got to diamond league, back before masters existed on the back of 2 base dt allins every game. Nothing I have ever done in sc2 was so satisfying


That's simultaneously so fucking hideous and ugly of you

and so fucking sexy and gratifying.

I WANT TO KNOW HOW THIS FEELS.


Probably the same as when you kill everything with a bunch of cloaked Banshees.


Never happened, lol. I was in Bronze trying to get into Silver when I used to "do" that 4 hellion into cloaked banshee build. I'd do alright at harassing, but I didn't actually know that you could use hotkeys to manufacture units without having to look at your base so by the time the zergs would get their Spores up I would be on 1 base, floating 1500 minerals and gas and still only have a single of each production building.

My my, how times have changed. Maybe I'll try this against lower league players in 1v1 Obs now lol.


Just open hellion/marine pressure into expand and watch how many games you accidentally win

TvP I mean ofc


don't get banned, I need you to write things


Hey, all I meant was that protoss are generally horrible at defending that. It doesn't even stop in GM. Only top protoss make it look silly

Thats because your not playing on the kr server, where gold league there is better then gm euro


The only reason I'm not playing on KR is because I need to find a barcode that isn't taken yet
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
August 06 2013 12:07 GMT
#672
On August 06 2013 21:07 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 21:04 bo1b wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:03 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:02 Waxangel wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:00 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:58 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:55 Heartland wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:54 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:52 bo1b wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:50 Lunareste wrote:
[quote]

When I finally main switch to Protoss, I'm probably gonna just gonna build DTs every game. I must know the shame that all Protoss must feel when they get free wins.

I got to diamond league, back before masters existed on the back of 2 base dt allins every game. Nothing I have ever done in sc2 was so satisfying


That's simultaneously so fucking hideous and ugly of you

and so fucking sexy and gratifying.

I WANT TO KNOW HOW THIS FEELS.


Probably the same as when you kill everything with a bunch of cloaked Banshees.


Never happened, lol. I was in Bronze trying to get into Silver when I used to "do" that 4 hellion into cloaked banshee build. I'd do alright at harassing, but I didn't actually know that you could use hotkeys to manufacture units without having to look at your base so by the time the zergs would get their Spores up I would be on 1 base, floating 1500 minerals and gas and still only have a single of each production building.

My my, how times have changed. Maybe I'll try this against lower league players in 1v1 Obs now lol.


Just open hellion/marine pressure into expand and watch how many games you accidentally win

TvP I mean ofc


don't get banned, I need you to write things


Hey, all I meant was that protoss are generally horrible at defending that. It doesn't even stop in GM. Only top protoss make it look silly

Thats because your not playing on the kr server, where gold league there is better then gm euro


The only reason I'm not playing on KR is because I need to find a barcode that isn't taken yet

Try this one lIlIlIlIllI
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
August 06 2013 12:08 GMT
#673
On August 06 2013 21:07 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 21:07 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:04 bo1b wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:03 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:02 Waxangel wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:00 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:58 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:55 Heartland wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:54 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:52 bo1b wrote:
[quote]
I got to diamond league, back before masters existed on the back of 2 base dt allins every game. Nothing I have ever done in sc2 was so satisfying


That's simultaneously so fucking hideous and ugly of you

and so fucking sexy and gratifying.

I WANT TO KNOW HOW THIS FEELS.


Probably the same as when you kill everything with a bunch of cloaked Banshees.


Never happened, lol. I was in Bronze trying to get into Silver when I used to "do" that 4 hellion into cloaked banshee build. I'd do alright at harassing, but I didn't actually know that you could use hotkeys to manufacture units without having to look at your base so by the time the zergs would get their Spores up I would be on 1 base, floating 1500 minerals and gas and still only have a single of each production building.

My my, how times have changed. Maybe I'll try this against lower league players in 1v1 Obs now lol.


Just open hellion/marine pressure into expand and watch how many games you accidentally win

TvP I mean ofc


don't get banned, I need you to write things


Hey, all I meant was that protoss are generally horrible at defending that. It doesn't even stop in GM. Only top protoss make it look silly

Thats because your not playing on the kr server, where gold league there is better then gm euro


The only reason I'm not playing on KR is because I need to find a barcode that isn't taken yet

Try this one lIlIlIlIllI


No pretty sure that one belongs to Flash
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Lunareste
Profile Joined July 2011
United States3596 Posts
August 06 2013 12:09 GMT
#674
On August 06 2013 21:08 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 21:07 bo1b wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:07 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:04 bo1b wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:03 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:02 Waxangel wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:00 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:58 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:55 Heartland wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:54 Lunareste wrote:
[quote]

That's simultaneously so fucking hideous and ugly of you

and so fucking sexy and gratifying.

I WANT TO KNOW HOW THIS FEELS.


Probably the same as when you kill everything with a bunch of cloaked Banshees.


Never happened, lol. I was in Bronze trying to get into Silver when I used to "do" that 4 hellion into cloaked banshee build. I'd do alright at harassing, but I didn't actually know that you could use hotkeys to manufacture units without having to look at your base so by the time the zergs would get their Spores up I would be on 1 base, floating 1500 minerals and gas and still only have a single of each production building.

My my, how times have changed. Maybe I'll try this against lower league players in 1v1 Obs now lol.


Just open hellion/marine pressure into expand and watch how many games you accidentally win

TvP I mean ofc


don't get banned, I need you to write things


Hey, all I meant was that protoss are generally horrible at defending that. It doesn't even stop in GM. Only top protoss make it look silly

Thats because your not playing on the kr server, where gold league there is better then gm euro


The only reason I'm not playing on KR is because I need to find a barcode that isn't taken yet

Try this one lIlIlIlIllI


No pretty sure that one belongs to Flash


Isn't that Bisu?
KT FlaSh FOREVER
Paljas
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6926 Posts
August 06 2013 12:10 GMT
#675
supernova is gonna do the push of doom
TL+ Member
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
August 06 2013 12:11 GMT
#676
This is the last bo3?
XaCez
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden6991 Posts
August 06 2013 12:11 GMT
#677
On August 06 2013 21:09 Lunareste wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 21:08 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:07 bo1b wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:07 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:04 bo1b wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:03 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:02 Waxangel wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:00 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:58 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:55 Heartland wrote:
[quote]

Probably the same as when you kill everything with a bunch of cloaked Banshees.


Never happened, lol. I was in Bronze trying to get into Silver when I used to "do" that 4 hellion into cloaked banshee build. I'd do alright at harassing, but I didn't actually know that you could use hotkeys to manufacture units without having to look at your base so by the time the zergs would get their Spores up I would be on 1 base, floating 1500 minerals and gas and still only have a single of each production building.

My my, how times have changed. Maybe I'll try this against lower league players in 1v1 Obs now lol.


Just open hellion/marine pressure into expand and watch how many games you accidentally win

TvP I mean ofc


don't get banned, I need you to write things


Hey, all I meant was that protoss are generally horrible at defending that. It doesn't even stop in GM. Only top protoss make it look silly

Thats because your not playing on the kr server, where gold league there is better then gm euro


The only reason I'm not playing on KR is because I need to find a barcode that isn't taken yet

Try this one lIlIlIlIllI


No pretty sure that one belongs to Flash


Isn't that Bisu?

I thought Bisu was too busy playing BW.
People get too easily offended by people getting too easily offended by the word rape.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
August 06 2013 12:11 GMT
#678
I really like how some protosses arrange there bases, almost artistic
Lunareste
Profile Joined July 2011
United States3596 Posts
August 06 2013 12:11 GMT
#679
I just realized that we don't actually have a name for the Terran push where they pull SCVs just before Storm.

It isn't quite BitbyBit because it's a specific timing...

KT FlaSh FOREVER
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
August 06 2013 12:11 GMT
#680
Terran bases look like internet explorer back in 1997
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV446
Rex85
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko343
ProTech128
Rex 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32740
Hyuk 1327
Jaedong 1015
actioN 522
Soma 484
Horang2 376
EffOrt 334
Soulkey 318
BeSt 303
Mini 289
[ Show more ]
Larva 249
Light 224
Zeus 223
Stork 221
910 210
Last 184
Snow 143
Rush 120
ggaemo 116
Pusan 84
ZerO 72
Mind 57
Creator 46
Mong 43
Yoon 42
Free 37
Killer 35
Shinee 33
hero 30
Sharp 28
Bale 28
HiyA 19
sorry 15
yabsab 15
Noble 14
Shine 11
Sacsri 10
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7418
Dendi623
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1235
markeloff80
kRYSTAL_37
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2841
Khaldor1050
Other Games
gofns36546
singsing1689
B2W.Neo418
XBOCT348
Pyrionflax274
DeMusliM213
byalli162
Mew2King91
hiko85
ArmadaUGS56
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 515
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream157
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH325
• StrangeGG 30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1550
Other Games
• WagamamaTV184
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
51m
The PondCast
21h 51m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.