• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:24
CEST 23:24
KST 06:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8848 users

[OSL] Placement Matches WCS Korea Season 2 2013 - Page 33

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 46 Next All
Taro134
Profile Joined December 2012
Singapore20 Posts
August 06 2013 11:51 GMT
#641
On August 06 2013 20:24 Incognoto wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 20:22 Taro134 wrote:
So I just count TvZ in this OSL is 17-5(77.2%) for maps. Do not wanna say balance issue but its just ridiculous compared to PvT or PvZ. And actually if I remember right (Z)Soulkey never won against any Terran after the final with Innovation.


He only wont that final with sheer ballsy all-ins and incredible mental fortitude; only the last game did he play a macro game and his win was partly thanks to Innovation giving up 3 full medivacs for free.


I don't want to cry imbalance but I don't think we can really say Zergs are doing well at the moment.


The thing is the ling-bane-muta style never really worked out with the new mmm army. Maybe some day we have a zerg genius figure out a better composition. I still think they need infestors though.
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
August 06 2013 11:51 GMT
#642
Anyone want to live report please?
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
August 06 2013 11:51 GMT
#643
On August 06 2013 20:50 Lunareste wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 20:49 Tobblish wrote:
When ahead, Dark Shrine.


When I finally main switch to Protoss, I'm probably gonna just gonna build DTs every game. I must know the shame that all Protoss must feel when they get free wins.


I feel NO shame!
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
August 06 2013 11:52 GMT
#644
On August 06 2013 20:50 Lunareste wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 20:49 Tobblish wrote:
When ahead, Dark Shrine.


When I finally main switch to Protoss, I'm probably gonna just gonna build DTs every game. I must know the shame that all Protoss must feel when they get free wins.


You'll be doing defensive double forge colossus in no time
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
August 06 2013 11:52 GMT
#645
On August 06 2013 20:50 Lunareste wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 20:49 Tobblish wrote:
When ahead, Dark Shrine.


When I finally main switch to Protoss, I'm probably gonna just gonna build DTs every game. I must know the shame that all Protoss must feel when they get free wins.

I got to diamond league, back before masters existed on the back of 2 base dt allins every game. Nothing I have ever done in sc2 was so satisfying
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
August 06 2013 11:52 GMT
#646
On August 06 2013 20:51 Taro134 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 20:24 Incognoto wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:22 Taro134 wrote:
So I just count TvZ in this OSL is 17-5(77.2%) for maps. Do not wanna say balance issue but its just ridiculous compared to PvT or PvZ. And actually if I remember right (Z)Soulkey never won against any Terran after the final with Innovation.


He only wont that final with sheer ballsy all-ins and incredible mental fortitude; only the last game did he play a macro game and his win was partly thanks to Innovation giving up 3 full medivacs for free.


I don't want to cry imbalance but I don't think we can really say Zergs are doing well at the moment.


The thing is the ling-bane-muta style never really worked out with the new mmm army. Maybe some day we have a zerg genius figure out a better composition. I still think they need infestors though.

Too bad that actionjesus retired really
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
August 06 2013 11:53 GMT
#647
On August 06 2013 20:52 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 20:51 Taro134 wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:24 Incognoto wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:22 Taro134 wrote:
So I just count TvZ in this OSL is 17-5(77.2%) for maps. Do not wanna say balance issue but its just ridiculous compared to PvT or PvZ. And actually if I remember right (Z)Soulkey never won against any Terran after the final with Innovation.


He only wont that final with sheer ballsy all-ins and incredible mental fortitude; only the last game did he play a macro game and his win was partly thanks to Innovation giving up 3 full medivacs for free.


I don't want to cry imbalance but I don't think we can really say Zergs are doing well at the moment.


The thing is the ling-bane-muta style never really worked out with the new mmm army. Maybe some day we have a zerg genius figure out a better composition. I still think they need infestors though.

Too bad that actionjesus retired really


Knock, knock
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27415 Posts
August 06 2013 11:53 GMT
#648
Godamnit, I genuinely had typed out my feelings that Supernova was being written off at his peril and forgot to post it. Curses!
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Lunareste
Profile Joined July 2011
United States3596 Posts
August 06 2013 11:54 GMT
#649
On August 06 2013 20:52 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 20:50 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:49 Tobblish wrote:
When ahead, Dark Shrine.


When I finally main switch to Protoss, I'm probably gonna just gonna build DTs every game. I must know the shame that all Protoss must feel when they get free wins.

I got to diamond league, back before masters existed on the back of 2 base dt allins every game. Nothing I have ever done in sc2 was so satisfying


That's simultaneously so fucking hideous and ugly of you

and so fucking sexy and gratifying.

I WANT TO KNOW HOW THIS FEELS.
KT FlaSh FOREVER
xluik
Profile Joined September 2012
201 Posts
August 06 2013 11:55 GMT
#650
On August 06 2013 20:51 Taro134 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 20:24 Incognoto wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:22 Taro134 wrote:
So I just count TvZ in this OSL is 17-5(77.2%) for maps. Do not wanna say balance issue but its just ridiculous compared to PvT or PvZ. And actually if I remember right (Z)Soulkey never won against any Terran after the final with Innovation.


He only wont that final with sheer ballsy all-ins and incredible mental fortitude; only the last game did he play a macro game and his win was partly thanks to Innovation giving up 3 full medivacs for free.


I don't want to cry imbalance but I don't think we can really say Zergs are doing well at the moment.


The thing is the ling-bane-muta style never really worked out with the new mmm army. Maybe some day we have a zerg genius figure out a better composition. I still think they need infestors though.


Should look at Life or JD for muta-ling comp.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
August 06 2013 11:55 GMT
#651
On August 06 2013 20:54 Lunareste wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 20:52 bo1b wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:50 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:49 Tobblish wrote:
When ahead, Dark Shrine.


When I finally main switch to Protoss, I'm probably gonna just gonna build DTs every game. I must know the shame that all Protoss must feel when they get free wins.

I got to diamond league, back before masters existed on the back of 2 base dt allins every game. Nothing I have ever done in sc2 was so satisfying


That's simultaneously so fucking hideous and ugly of you

and so fucking sexy and gratifying.

I WANT TO KNOW HOW THIS FEELS.

I take it that you play terran? If so just proxy two rax reaper every game or something, you'll get far enough to enjoy that same satisfaction.
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
August 06 2013 11:55 GMT
#652
Wait, wait what ? How did Soulkey lost ? Thought it'd be nearly a walkover with SuNo TvZ not that brilliant, but apparently no
LiquipediaWanderer
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
August 06 2013 11:55 GMT
#653
On August 06 2013 20:54 Lunareste wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 20:52 bo1b wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:50 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:49 Tobblish wrote:
When ahead, Dark Shrine.


When I finally main switch to Protoss, I'm probably gonna just gonna build DTs every game. I must know the shame that all Protoss must feel when they get free wins.

I got to diamond league, back before masters existed on the back of 2 base dt allins every game. Nothing I have ever done in sc2 was so satisfying


That's simultaneously so fucking hideous and ugly of you

and so fucking sexy and gratifying.

I WANT TO KNOW HOW THIS FEELS.


Probably the same as when you kill everything with a bunch of cloaked Banshees.
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
August 06 2013 11:57 GMT
#654
On August 06 2013 20:55 Ragnarork wrote:
Wait, wait what ? How did Soulkey lost ? Thought it'd be nearly a walkover with SuNo TvZ not that brilliant, but apparently no


Turns out his TvZ is that brilliant.

Games 2 and 3 were crazy, must-watch.
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
August 06 2013 11:57 GMT
#655
On August 06 2013 20:55 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 20:54 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:52 bo1b wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:50 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:49 Tobblish wrote:
When ahead, Dark Shrine.


When I finally main switch to Protoss, I'm probably gonna just gonna build DTs every game. I must know the shame that all Protoss must feel when they get free wins.

I got to diamond league, back before masters existed on the back of 2 base dt allins every game. Nothing I have ever done in sc2 was so satisfying


That's simultaneously so fucking hideous and ugly of you

and so fucking sexy and gratifying.

I WANT TO KNOW HOW THIS FEELS.


Probably the same as when you kill everything with a bunch of cloaked Banshees.

The good thing about protoss cheeses though is opening up sc2gears at the end and comparing eapms. Nothing quite so satisfying as destroying someone that has 170+ with like 50
Lunareste
Profile Joined July 2011
United States3596 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-06 11:59:31
August 06 2013 11:58 GMT
#656
On August 06 2013 20:55 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 20:54 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:52 bo1b wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:50 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:49 Tobblish wrote:
When ahead, Dark Shrine.


When I finally main switch to Protoss, I'm probably gonna just gonna build DTs every game. I must know the shame that all Protoss must feel when they get free wins.

I got to diamond league, back before masters existed on the back of 2 base dt allins every game. Nothing I have ever done in sc2 was so satisfying


That's simultaneously so fucking hideous and ugly of you

and so fucking sexy and gratifying.

I WANT TO KNOW HOW THIS FEELS.


Probably the same as when you kill everything with a bunch of cloaked Banshees.


Never happened, lol. I was in Bronze trying to get into Silver when I used to "do" that 4 hellion into cloaked banshee build. I'd do alright at harassing, but I didn't actually know that you could use hotkeys to manufacture units without having to look at your base so by the time the zergs would get their Spores up I would be on 1 base, floating 1500 minerals and gas and still only have a single of each production building.

My my, how times have changed. Maybe I'll try this against lower league players in 1v1 Obs now lol.
KT FlaSh FOREVER
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
August 06 2013 11:59 GMT
#657
Not as even as 40:40 though artosis, and the tasteless blessing has been applied, first to get 2:0'd
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
August 06 2013 11:59 GMT
#658
On August 06 2013 20:52 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 20:50 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:49 Tobblish wrote:
When ahead, Dark Shrine.


When I finally main switch to Protoss, I'm probably gonna just gonna build DTs every game. I must know the shame that all Protoss must feel when they get free wins.

I got to diamond league, back before masters existed on the back of 2 base dt allins every game. Nothing I have ever done in sc2 was so satisfying


Hellion drops here and 2 port banshee ^^; . But playing Zerg was more fun, especially if you end it with a 25 game winning streak before switching to Protoss at the time when people said Thors kill infinite Mutas, while you don't get there because of Reapers into Marauder.
Then I found out Random gives you one win for the race you played and for random, when it comes to achievements and don't forget the instant leave free wins you get as random !
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
August 06 2013 12:00 GMT
#659
On August 06 2013 20:57 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 20:55 Ragnarork wrote:
Wait, wait what ? How did Soulkey lost ? Thought it'd be nearly a walkover with SuNo TvZ not that brilliant, but apparently no


Turns out his TvZ is that brilliant.

Games 2 and 3 were crazy, must-watch.


Oh snap, will do ! Always thought of SuNo as a great PvT player, but not TvZ.
LiquipediaWanderer
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-06 12:00:55
August 06 2013 12:00 GMT
#660
On August 06 2013 20:58 Lunareste wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 20:55 Heartland wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:54 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:52 bo1b wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:50 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:49 Tobblish wrote:
When ahead, Dark Shrine.


When I finally main switch to Protoss, I'm probably gonna just gonna build DTs every game. I must know the shame that all Protoss must feel when they get free wins.

I got to diamond league, back before masters existed on the back of 2 base dt allins every game. Nothing I have ever done in sc2 was so satisfying


That's simultaneously so fucking hideous and ugly of you

and so fucking sexy and gratifying.

I WANT TO KNOW HOW THIS FEELS.


Probably the same as when you kill everything with a bunch of cloaked Banshees.


Never happened, lol. I was in Bronze trying to get into Silver when I used to "do" that 4 hellion into cloaked banshee build. I'd do alright at harassing, but I didn't actually know that you could use hotkeys to manufacture units without having to look at your base so by the time the zergs would get their Spores up I would be on 1 base, floating 1500 minerals and gas and still only have a single of each production building.

My my, how times have changed. Maybe I'll try this against lower league players in 1v1 Obs now lol.


Just open hellion/marine pressure into expand and watch how many games you accidentally win

TvP I mean ofc
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason60
SpeCial 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 633
firebathero 83
Zeus 64
Trap 37
910 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever376
League of Legends
JimRising 43
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS97
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5171
Liquid`Hasu1891
Other Games
summit1g6161
shahzam452
byalli394
C9.Mang0172
KnowMe107
UpATreeSC73
Trikslyr35
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 93
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 53
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 36m
Kung Fu Cup
13h 36m
Stellar Fest
15h 36m
The PondCast
1d 12h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.