• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:48
CEST 17:48
KST 00:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10342 users

[OSL] Placement Matches WCS Korea Season 2 2013 - Page 36

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 46 Next All
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
August 06 2013 12:15 GMT
#701
No SCVs means there is no endless reinforcement of units Tasteless!

Nice hold by First, that feedback on the first ghost was almost crucial!
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
August 06 2013 12:15 GMT
#702
On August 06 2013 21:13 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 21:12 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I need to get back to playing colossus styles. I was decent with them in WoL but speedivacs scared me into more templar based styles when HotS first came out, now I've got my autopilot set on single forge templar builds with a warp prism



I play SG+Colossus. It's pretty nifty. You should do it!

Sounds awful vs terran
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
August 06 2013 12:15 GMT
#703
Nice hold really did think SuperNova had that, guess he made a few mistakes to many.
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
below66
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1761 Posts
August 06 2013 12:15 GMT
#704
seemed like terran had that
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
August 06 2013 12:15 GMT
#705
On August 06 2013 21:14 liberate71 wrote:
"Huh..." - Tasteless 2013


no clue what's going on
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
August 06 2013 12:15 GMT
#706
On August 06 2013 21:15 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 21:13 Heartland wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:12 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I need to get back to playing colossus styles. I was decent with them in WoL but speedivacs scared me into more templar based styles when HotS first came out, now I've got my autopilot set on single forge templar builds with a warp prism



I play SG+Colossus. It's pretty nifty. You should do it!

Sounds awful vs terran


I got a pretty good win rate. In Diamond, though.
Zheryn
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden3653 Posts
August 06 2013 12:15 GMT
#707
On August 06 2013 21:14 liberate71 wrote:
"Huh..." - Tasteless 2013


Yeah that was painful to listen to, Tasteless being completely clueless.
hundred thousand krouner
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-06 12:17:02
August 06 2013 12:16 GMT
#708
On August 06 2013 21:13 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 21:12 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I need to get back to playing colossus styles. I was decent with them in WoL but speedivacs scared me into more templar based styles when HotS first came out, now I've got my autopilot set on single forge templar builds with a warp prism



I play SG+Colossus. It's pretty nifty. You should do it!


I tried that once but I'm currently avoiding APM heavy styles because my arms start sweating. 39°C man, sc2 becomes tough physical work

It's supposed to be super good though, Jim rode it to #1 Korea GM
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
m0ck
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
4194 Posts
August 06 2013 12:16 GMT
#709
Weird by SN to make the third and extra upgrades and then going for the SCV pull.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
August 06 2013 12:16 GMT
#710
On August 06 2013 21:15 Calthrash wrote:
When was the last time we saw a long end-endgame TvP between koreans? All I can think of is Flash vs Parting with that silly BC switch that got destroyed and that was ages ago.

Just wait until terrans get that micro up again, and wait until they get the timings of protoss down perfectly, then we should see mkp vs parting type games again
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-06 12:17:13
August 06 2013 12:16 GMT
#711
On August 06 2013 21:16 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 21:13 Heartland wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:12 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I need to get back to playing colossus styles. I was decent with them in WoL but speedivacs scared me into more templar based styles when HotS first came out, now I've got my autopilot set on single forge templar builds with a warp prism



I play SG+Colossus. It's pretty nifty. You should do it!


I tried that once but I'm currently avoiding APM heavy styles because my arms start sweating. 39°C man, sc2 becomes tough physical work

Voidrays and colossus are apm heavy? That sounds more condescending then it is
Lunareste
Profile Joined July 2011
United States3596 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-06 12:17:34
August 06 2013 12:17 GMT
#712
On August 06 2013 21:16 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 21:13 Heartland wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:12 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I need to get back to playing colossus styles. I was decent with them in WoL but speedivacs scared me into more templar based styles when HotS first came out, now I've got my autopilot set on single forge templar builds with a warp prism



I play SG+Colossus. It's pretty nifty. You should do it!


I tried that once but I'm currently avoiding APM heavy styles because my arms start sweating. 39°C man, sc2 becomes tough physical work


What is SG?

Stargate, duh. It's 7:15am man, you gotta throw me a bone sometimes.
KT FlaSh FOREVER
Douillos
Profile Joined May 2010
France3195 Posts
August 06 2013 12:17 GMT
#713
On August 06 2013 21:16 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 21:15 Calthrash wrote:
When was the last time we saw a long end-endgame TvP between koreans? All I can think of is Flash vs Parting with that silly BC switch that got destroyed and that was ages ago.

Just wait until terrans get that micro up again, and wait until they get the timings of protoss down perfectly, then we should see mkp vs parting type games again



Let's be honest, SCV trains right before storm are really really good, no reason for them to go away for now.
Look a giraffe! Look a fist!!
herMan
Profile Joined November 2010
Japan2057 Posts
August 06 2013 12:17 GMT
#714
It was bad for supernova to go so deep into first's nat because he got surrounded and did not have the dps to kill all of the zealots plus he could not kite them.
Douillos
Profile Joined May 2010
France3195 Posts
August 06 2013 12:17 GMT
#715
On August 06 2013 21:16 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 21:16 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:13 Heartland wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:12 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I need to get back to playing colossus styles. I was decent with them in WoL but speedivacs scared me into more templar based styles when HotS first came out, now I've got my autopilot set on single forge templar builds with a warp prism



I play SG+Colossus. It's pretty nifty. You should do it!


I tried that once but I'm currently avoiding APM heavy styles because my arms start sweating. 39°C man, sc2 becomes tough physical work

Voidrays and colossus are apm heavy? That sounds more condescending then it is



SG vs Terran is phenix.
Look a giraffe! Look a fist!!
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
August 06 2013 12:18 GMT
#716
On August 06 2013 21:16 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 21:16 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:13 Heartland wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:12 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I need to get back to playing colossus styles. I was decent with them in WoL but speedivacs scared me into more templar based styles when HotS first came out, now I've got my autopilot set on single forge templar builds with a warp prism



I play SG+Colossus. It's pretty nifty. You should do it!


I tried that once but I'm currently avoiding APM heavy styles because my arms start sweating. 39°C man, sc2 becomes tough physical work

Voidrays and colossus are apm heavy?


Phoenix/colossus is what you do against terran and that takes a lot of APM since you want to be controlling your phoenixes the entire time without missing a beat. Controlling fights is also more stressful since you have one more spellcaster that's dead supply if you don't use it well
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
August 06 2013 12:18 GMT
#717
On August 06 2013 21:17 Douillos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 21:16 bo1b wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:16 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:13 Heartland wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:12 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I need to get back to playing colossus styles. I was decent with them in WoL but speedivacs scared me into more templar based styles when HotS first came out, now I've got my autopilot set on single forge templar builds with a warp prism



I play SG+Colossus. It's pretty nifty. You should do it!


I tried that once but I'm currently avoiding APM heavy styles because my arms start sweating. 39°C man, sc2 becomes tough physical work

Voidrays and colossus are apm heavy? That sounds more condescending then it is



SG vs Terran is phenix.

Fair enough, that would be a hell of a lot more apm intensive then vr + tripod
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
August 06 2013 12:19 GMT
#718
On August 06 2013 21:17 Lunareste wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 21:16 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:13 Heartland wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:12 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I need to get back to playing colossus styles. I was decent with them in WoL but speedivacs scared me into more templar based styles when HotS first came out, now I've got my autopilot set on single forge templar builds with a warp prism



I play SG+Colossus. It's pretty nifty. You should do it!


I tried that once but I'm currently avoiding APM heavy styles because my arms start sweating. 39°C man, sc2 becomes tough physical work


What is SG?

Stargate, duh. It's 7:15am man, you gotta throw me a bone sometimes.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Douillos
Profile Joined May 2010
France3195 Posts
August 06 2013 12:20 GMT
#719
On August 06 2013 21:18 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 21:17 Douillos wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:16 bo1b wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:16 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:13 Heartland wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:12 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I need to get back to playing colossus styles. I was decent with them in WoL but speedivacs scared me into more templar based styles when HotS first came out, now I've got my autopilot set on single forge templar builds with a warp prism



I play SG+Colossus. It's pretty nifty. You should do it!


I tried that once but I'm currently avoiding APM heavy styles because my arms start sweating. 39°C man, sc2 becomes tough physical work

Voidrays and colossus are apm heavy? That sounds more condescending then it is



SG vs Terran is phenix.

Fair enough, that would be a hell of a lot more apm intensive then vr + tripod


Yeah it's really tough to do properly.
Look a giraffe! Look a fist!!
Fuchsteufelswild
Profile Joined October 2009
Australia2028 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-06 13:18:29
August 06 2013 12:20 GMT
#720
I got the first two series right but I tipped (well...wanted) Supernova and Soulkey to go through after that. *Fingers Crossed*

EDIT: OH...different format. Only one goes through (and it was First -_-).
ZerO - FantaSy - Calm - Nal_rA - Jaedong - NaDa - EffOrt - Bisu - by.hero - StarDust - Welmu - Nerchio - Supernova - Solar - Squirtle - LosirA - Grubby - IntoTheRainbow - Golden... ~~~ Incredible Miracle and Woongjin Stars 화이팅!
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech161
Codebar 34
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1146
Mini 921
Soma 631
actioN 512
ggaemo 389
Rush 372
Light 357
Larva 287
Stork 269
Horang2 255
[ Show more ]
BeSt 243
Snow 206
hero 183
Barracks 146
Killer 115
firebathero 102
Aegong 92
Shine 92
Dewaltoss 90
Zeus 72
Shinee 45
Sexy 43
soO 36
Sharp 36
JYJ 35
Liquid`Ret 34
sorry 30
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 22
zelot 19
Trap 17
Rock 14
Sacsri 12
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7933
qojqva2076
Dendi841
420jenkins173
Counter-Strike
x6flipin1745
fl0m1145
Fnx 754
edward61
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5291
Other Games
singsing1527
B2W.Neo895
byalli519
Khaldor492
Lowko365
Mlord293
DeMusliM208
Liquid`VortiX186
KnowMe140
ArmadaUGS122
ceh990
Trikslyr42
BRAT_OK 26
Railgan10
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV226
BasetradeTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream184
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH191
• StrangeGG 63
• mYiSmile121
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• FirePhoenix9
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV406
League of Legends
• Nemesis2691
• Jankos1823
• TFBlade742
Other Games
• Shiphtur156
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 12m
Kung Fu Cup
19h 12m
The PondCast
1d 18h
OSC
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.