• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:57
CEST 16:57
KST 23:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9202 users

[OSL] Placement Matches WCS Korea Season 2 2013 - Page 37

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 46 Next All
Lunareste
Profile Joined July 2011
United States3596 Posts
August 06 2013 12:20 GMT
#721
On August 06 2013 21:18 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 21:16 bo1b wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:16 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:13 Heartland wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:12 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I need to get back to playing colossus styles. I was decent with them in WoL but speedivacs scared me into more templar based styles when HotS first came out, now I've got my autopilot set on single forge templar builds with a warp prism



I play SG+Colossus. It's pretty nifty. You should do it!


I tried that once but I'm currently avoiding APM heavy styles because my arms start sweating. 39°C man, sc2 becomes tough physical work

Voidrays and colossus are apm heavy?


Phoenix/colossus is what you do against terran and that takes a lot of APM since you want to be controlling your phoenixes the entire time without missing a beat. Controlling fights is also more stressful since you have one more spellcaster that's dead supply if you don't use it well


Coincidentally, this is also a nightmare for Terran to play against if they fall behind. Phoenix shut down drops, you have no medivac healing non-clumped units, and you have to make the hard choice of building Medivacs for army sustain or Vikings to kill Colossus.
KT FlaSh FOREVER
Vanadiel
Profile Joined April 2012
France961 Posts
August 06 2013 12:21 GMT
#722
Just to get it clear, but there will be no zerg from WCS Korea in WCS finale Season 2?
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
August 06 2013 12:21 GMT
#723
On August 06 2013 21:13 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 21:12 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I need to get back to playing colossus styles. I was decent with them in WoL but speedivacs scared me into more templar based styles when HotS first came out, now I've got my autopilot set on single forge templar builds with a warp prism



I play SG+Colossus. It's pretty nifty. You should do it!

We're gonna get to see that build right now
Lunareste
Profile Joined July 2011
United States3596 Posts
August 06 2013 12:21 GMT
#724
On August 06 2013 21:19 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 21:17 Lunareste wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:16 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:13 Heartland wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:12 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I need to get back to playing colossus styles. I was decent with them in WoL but speedivacs scared me into more templar based styles when HotS first came out, now I've got my autopilot set on single forge templar builds with a warp prism



I play SG+Colossus. It's pretty nifty. You should do it!


I tried that once but I'm currently avoiding APM heavy styles because my arms start sweating. 39°C man, sc2 becomes tough physical work


What is SG?

Stargate, duh. It's 7:15am man, you gotta throw me a bone sometimes.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


that made me giggle =)
KT FlaSh FOREVER
Taro134
Profile Joined December 2012
Singapore20 Posts
August 06 2013 12:21 GMT
#725
On August 06 2013 20:55 xluik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 20:51 Taro134 wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:24 Incognoto wrote:
On August 06 2013 20:22 Taro134 wrote:
So I just count TvZ in this OSL is 17-5(77.2%) for maps. Do not wanna say balance issue but its just ridiculous compared to PvT or PvZ. And actually if I remember right (Z)Soulkey never won against any Terran after the final with Innovation.


He only wont that final with sheer ballsy all-ins and incredible mental fortitude; only the last game did he play a macro game and his win was partly thanks to Innovation giving up 3 full medivacs for free.


I don't want to cry imbalance but I don't think we can really say Zergs are doing well at the moment.


The thing is the ling-bane-muta style never really worked out with the new mmm army. Maybe some day we have a zerg genius figure out a better composition. I still think they need infestors though.


Should look at Life or JD for muta-ling comp.

Life tried rushing muta and failed. He is creative indeed maybe he'll tell us tomorrow? I just wanna see if a zerg can take out like Flash or Innovation cause no one did that for months.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
August 06 2013 12:21 GMT
#726
On August 06 2013 21:21 Vanadiel wrote:
Just to get it clear, but there will be no zerg from WCS Korea in WCS finale Season 2?

From 14 to 0
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-06 12:23:46
August 06 2013 12:23 GMT
#727
On August 06 2013 21:20 Lunareste wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 21:18 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:16 bo1b wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:16 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:13 Heartland wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:12 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I need to get back to playing colossus styles. I was decent with them in WoL but speedivacs scared me into more templar based styles when HotS first came out, now I've got my autopilot set on single forge templar builds with a warp prism



I play SG+Colossus. It's pretty nifty. You should do it!


I tried that once but I'm currently avoiding APM heavy styles because my arms start sweating. 39°C man, sc2 becomes tough physical work

Voidrays and colossus are apm heavy?


Phoenix/colossus is what you do against terran and that takes a lot of APM since you want to be controlling your phoenixes the entire time without missing a beat. Controlling fights is also more stressful since you have one more spellcaster that's dead supply if you don't use it well


Coincidentally, this is also a nightmare for Terran to play against if they fall behind. Phoenix shut down drops, you have no medivac healing non-clumped units, and you have to make the hard choice of building Medivacs for army sustain or Vikings to kill Colossus.


Yeah, it's supposedly really strong if played correctly. I'll try it pretty soon

First really screwed up losing two phoenixes though
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Paljas
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6926 Posts
August 06 2013 12:23 GMT
#728
On August 06 2013 21:21 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 21:13 Heartland wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:12 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I need to get back to playing colossus styles. I was decent with them in WoL but speedivacs scared me into more templar based styles when HotS first came out, now I've got my autopilot set on single forge templar builds with a warp prism



I play SG+Colossus. It's pretty nifty. You should do it!

We're gonna get to see that build right now

nah, not the real one. not enough phoenix.
TL+ Member
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
August 06 2013 12:24 GMT
#729
On August 06 2013 21:21 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 21:13 Heartland wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:12 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I need to get back to playing colossus styles. I was decent with them in WoL but speedivacs scared me into more templar based styles when HotS first came out, now I've got my autopilot set on single forge templar builds with a warp prism



I play SG+Colossus. It's pretty nifty. You should do it!

We're gonna get to see that build right now


Only done by someone, you know, good.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
August 06 2013 12:25 GMT
#730
On August 06 2013 21:23 Paljas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 21:21 bo1b wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:13 Heartland wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:12 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I need to get back to playing colossus styles. I was decent with them in WoL but speedivacs scared me into more templar based styles when HotS first came out, now I've got my autopilot set on single forge templar builds with a warp prism



I play SG+Colossus. It's pretty nifty. You should do it!

We're gonna get to see that build right now

nah, not the real one. not enough phoenix.

Yeah he transitioned out of that
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
August 06 2013 12:25 GMT
#731
They're really funny those two. Look at that tangent
maru lover forever
Douillos
Profile Joined May 2010
France3195 Posts
August 06 2013 12:25 GMT
#732
On August 06 2013 21:21 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 21:21 Vanadiel wrote:
Just to get it clear, but there will be no zerg from WCS Korea in WCS finale Season 2?

From 14 to 0



The bugs have been cleaned out. About fuckin' time
Look a giraffe! Look a fist!!
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
August 06 2013 12:27 GMT
#733
On August 06 2013 21:25 Douillos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 21:21 bo1b wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:21 Vanadiel wrote:
Just to get it clear, but there will be no zerg from WCS Korea in WCS finale Season 2?

From 14 to 0



The bugs have been cleaned out. About fuckin' time

Preparing room for a new drg or nestea to come up
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
August 06 2013 12:27 GMT
#734
Ha, stormdrop gonna find no SCVs
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
XaCez
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden6991 Posts
August 06 2013 12:27 GMT
#735
Why did that Colossus not follow?
People get too easily offended by people getting too easily offended by the word rape.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
August 06 2013 12:28 GMT
#736
Supernova making those big decisions
pretender58
Profile Joined August 2013
Germany713 Posts
August 06 2013 12:28 GMT
#737
again scv-pull and third base ,why?
this time it seems to be working
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
August 06 2013 12:28 GMT
#738
On August 06 2013 21:27 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Ha, stormdrop gonna find no SCVs

Best way to defend against it
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
August 06 2013 12:28 GMT
#739
uhh
Moderatorlickypiddy
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
August 06 2013 12:29 GMT
#740
First is so fucking amazing at times
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
Codebar 29
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1323
Mini 957
Soma 637
actioN 452
Rush 446
Light 355
Horang2 347
Larva 311
BeSt 282
hero 272
[ Show more ]
Stork 264
Snow 261
ggaemo 224
Barracks 132
firebathero 124
Killer 117
Zeus 103
Aegong 80
Mong 65
Shine 65
JYJ 63
Dewaltoss 59
Sexy 40
Sharp 37
Shinee 36
ToSsGirL 34
soO 33
Bale 24
Rock 17
zelot 16
sorry 15
Sacsri 14
Terrorterran 13
Icarus 8
Trap 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8364
qojqva1630
Dendi697
420jenkins131
Counter-Strike
Fnx 732
x6flipin120
kRYSTAL_106
edward29
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4842
Khaldor572
Other Games
gofns51150
singsing1659
B2W.Neo1002
byalli504
Lowko381
DeMusliM220
Mlord197
Liquid`VortiX166
KnowMe154
Livibee151
ArmadaUGS123
Chillindude20
amsayoshi19
Trikslyr18
Railgan17
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV253
BasetradeTV202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream174
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 65
• mYiSmile118
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 23
• FirePhoenix11
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV372
League of Legends
• Nemesis2347
• Jankos1806
• TFBlade728
Other Games
• Shiphtur15
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 3m
Kung Fu Cup
20h 3m
The PondCast
1d 19h
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.