• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:24
CEST 07:24
KST 14:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8057 users

[SPL] Team 8 vs EG-Liquid R3 - Page 7

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 50 Next All
CCa1ss1e
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3231 Posts
February 04 2013 09:29 GMT
#121
hah.. hero such a boss.
~ The Ultimate Weapon
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
February 04 2013 09:29 GMT
#122
On February 04 2013 18:28 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2013 18:27 blade55555 wrote:
On February 04 2013 18:24 Danzo wrote:
On February 04 2013 18:23 Azurues wrote:
JD still lacking the knowledge in sc2 imo

that attack even if he had double his roach amount would fail



Well I guess we'll just have to wait and see how he improves in HOTS then. Sad game tho. Running bannelings into tanks with a bunch of vikings >_>.


I have said it before and I will keep saying it, hots will be where Jaedong shines. WoL zerg just doesn't fit jaedongs playstyle at all. I will be surprised if he struggles in hots as everything zerg right now is exactly like jaedong likes to play. Very aggressive which is completely viable, zvz is muta wars which I imagine jaedong will love, zvt vs mech you get vipers and swarmhosts and all that. I just don't see jaedong struggling in hots.

To bad hots is still a month away


I like how HotS overall seems to fit the old legends a lot better. Except swarm hosts, nobody will benefit from those. Not the players, not the viewers.


I love the swarmhost you might not like them but their an awesome unit :D
When I think of something else, something will go here
Grumbels
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Netherlands7032 Posts
February 04 2013 09:30 GMT
#123
I think eg-tl has three more games in which they are favored, Revival, Stephano and Hero should win this.
Well, now I tell you, I never seen good come o' goodness yet. Him as strikes first is my fancy; dead men don't bite; them's my views--amen, so be it.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
February 04 2013 09:31 GMT
#124
On February 04 2013 18:29 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2013 18:28 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 04 2013 18:27 blade55555 wrote:
On February 04 2013 18:24 Danzo wrote:
On February 04 2013 18:23 Azurues wrote:
JD still lacking the knowledge in sc2 imo

that attack even if he had double his roach amount would fail



Well I guess we'll just have to wait and see how he improves in HOTS then. Sad game tho. Running bannelings into tanks with a bunch of vikings >_>.


I have said it before and I will keep saying it, hots will be where Jaedong shines. WoL zerg just doesn't fit jaedongs playstyle at all. I will be surprised if he struggles in hots as everything zerg right now is exactly like jaedong likes to play. Very aggressive which is completely viable, zvz is muta wars which I imagine jaedong will love, zvt vs mech you get vipers and swarmhosts and all that. I just don't see jaedong struggling in hots.

To bad hots is still a month away


I like how HotS overall seems to fit the old legends a lot better. Except swarm hosts, nobody will benefit from those. Not the players, not the viewers.


I love the swarmhost you might not like them but their an awesome unit :D


Personal preference I guess, I personally hate them haha
Just seems like a unit that's incredibly easy to abuse, especially vs protoss.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Elroi
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden5617 Posts
February 04 2013 09:32 GMT
#125
On February 04 2013 18:26 fuzzylogic44 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2013 18:25 Elroi wrote:
JD

But i knew he wasn't doing good, otherwise he would still be in a kespa team imo.

Fuck yeah baby! Well played.


Let's not exaggerate here, he's 7-7 in PL, narrowly missed Code S, and just won the Kingston Hyper X tournament. Not exactly awful results.

But thats not good for JD's standards... and its not like Flash who didn't make code S because he didn't practice for it, JD really did his best and it wasn't enough.

I love him to death though.
"To all eSports fans, I want to be remembered as a progamer who can make something out of nothing, and someone who always does his best. I think that is the right way of living, and I'm always doing my best to follow that." - Jaedong. /watch?v=jfghAzJqAp0
fuzzylogic44
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada2633 Posts
February 04 2013 09:32 GMT
#126
On February 04 2013 18:31 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2013 18:29 blade55555 wrote:
On February 04 2013 18:28 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 04 2013 18:27 blade55555 wrote:
On February 04 2013 18:24 Danzo wrote:
On February 04 2013 18:23 Azurues wrote:
JD still lacking the knowledge in sc2 imo

that attack even if he had double his roach amount would fail



Well I guess we'll just have to wait and see how he improves in HOTS then. Sad game tho. Running bannelings into tanks with a bunch of vikings >_>.


I have said it before and I will keep saying it, hots will be where Jaedong shines. WoL zerg just doesn't fit jaedongs playstyle at all. I will be surprised if he struggles in hots as everything zerg right now is exactly like jaedong likes to play. Very aggressive which is completely viable, zvz is muta wars which I imagine jaedong will love, zvt vs mech you get vipers and swarmhosts and all that. I just don't see jaedong struggling in hots.

To bad hots is still a month away


I like how HotS overall seems to fit the old legends a lot better. Except swarm hosts, nobody will benefit from those. Not the players, not the viewers.


I love the swarmhost you might not like them but their an awesome unit :D


Personal preference I guess, I personally hate them haha
Just seems like a unit that's incredibly easy to abuse, especially vs protoss.


Swarm Hosts are the main thing that will change zerg to able to be aggressive throughout the game which is the issue at hand
dcemuser
Profile Joined August 2010
United States3248 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-04 09:34:03
February 04 2013 09:32 GMT
#127
On February 04 2013 18:27 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2013 18:24 Danzo wrote:
On February 04 2013 18:23 Azurues wrote:
JD still lacking the knowledge in sc2 imo

that attack even if he had double his roach amount would fail



Well I guess we'll just have to wait and see how he improves in HOTS then. Sad game tho. Running bannelings into tanks with a bunch of vikings >_>.


I have said it before and I will keep saying it, hots will be where Jaedong shines. WoL zerg just doesn't fit jaedongs playstyle at all. I will be surprised if he struggles in hots as everything zerg right now is exactly like jaedong likes to play. Very aggressive which is completely viable, zvz is muta wars which I imagine jaedong will love, zvt vs mech you get vipers and swarmhosts and all that. I just don't see jaedong struggling in hots.

To bad hots is still a month away


Not that I disagree, but JD's best MU atm is ZvZ actually. I think it is mainly because he does well mid-game, and most ZvZs don't go past that stage.

Edit: 5 out of his 7 SPL wins are vZ.
Insoleet
Profile Joined May 2012
France1806 Posts
February 04 2013 09:32 GMT
#128
On February 04 2013 18:31 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2013 18:29 blade55555 wrote:
On February 04 2013 18:28 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 04 2013 18:27 blade55555 wrote:
On February 04 2013 18:24 Danzo wrote:
On February 04 2013 18:23 Azurues wrote:
JD still lacking the knowledge in sc2 imo

that attack even if he had double his roach amount would fail



Well I guess we'll just have to wait and see how he improves in HOTS then. Sad game tho. Running bannelings into tanks with a bunch of vikings >_>.


I have said it before and I will keep saying it, hots will be where Jaedong shines. WoL zerg just doesn't fit jaedongs playstyle at all. I will be surprised if he struggles in hots as everything zerg right now is exactly like jaedong likes to play. Very aggressive which is completely viable, zvz is muta wars which I imagine jaedong will love, zvt vs mech you get vipers and swarmhosts and all that. I just don't see jaedong struggling in hots.

To bad hots is still a month away


I like how HotS overall seems to fit the old legends a lot better. Except swarm hosts, nobody will benefit from those. Not the players, not the viewers.


I love the swarmhost you might not like them but their an awesome unit :D


Personal preference I guess, I personally hate them haha
Just seems like a unit that's incredibly easy to abuse, especially vs protoss.


It's extremely easy to counter too (just get a good amount of colossi and blink stalkers)
CCa1ss1e
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3231 Posts
February 04 2013 09:34 GMT
#129
agree on PvP in sc2.. can be pretty entertaining.
~ The Ultimate Weapon
mijellin
Profile Joined November 2008
China740 Posts
February 04 2013 09:34 GMT
#130
Dat "never always"
Nosferatos
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway783 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-04 09:35:25
February 04 2013 09:34 GMT
#131
lol, how could reavers stop a four gate, it would have been to late in the tech. xD
"Show me the Raven" ~ HMS turns into a mini-nuke, going twice as fast and doing 250 damage over a large area.
mongmong
Profile Joined November 2011
Korea (South)1389 Posts
February 04 2013 09:34 GMT
#132
On February 04 2013 18:28 Prince_Stranger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2013 18:25 Elroi wrote:
JD

But i knew he wasn't doing good, otherwise he would still be in a kespa team imo.

Fuck yeah baby! Well played.

No. He was ace of Team 8. The best player in this team and after contract ends with EGTL (this september) he is gonna be returned with a lot of experience.



Yeah.. well lets hope team 8 finds a sponsor, though i doubt they will find one
어헣 ↗ 어헣 ↗
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
February 04 2013 09:34 GMT
#133
On February 04 2013 18:28 Flonomenalz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2013 18:27 blade55555 wrote:
On February 04 2013 18:24 Danzo wrote:
On February 04 2013 18:23 Azurues wrote:
JD still lacking the knowledge in sc2 imo

that attack even if he had double his roach amount would fail



Well I guess we'll just have to wait and see how he improves in HOTS then. Sad game tho. Running bannelings into tanks with a bunch of vikings >_>.


I have said it before and I will keep saying it, hots will be where Jaedong shines. WoL zerg just doesn't fit jaedongs playstyle at all. I will be surprised if he struggles in hots as everything zerg right now is exactly like jaedong likes to play. Very aggressive which is completely viable, zvz is muta wars which I imagine jaedong will love, zvt vs mech you get vipers and swarmhosts and all that. I just don't see jaedong struggling in hots.

To bad hots is still a month away

Yeah, WoL meta game right now for Zerg is so difficult to be aggressive with (aside from ZvZ, obviously), and that's just not Jaedong's style.


Did you watch Life, DRG, LosirA, Roro and even Nestea (before he threw the game)? Zergs can be aggressive. The meta is no longer stay defensive and mass infestors after the infestor nerfs. It is now building a mobile army to have full map control and spread your creep.

Of course, if your opponent turtles hard, you can't break a 3 base terran early. But that if true for all races. But zergs can definitely keep the terran from taking the 4th for a long long time and just choke him out.
YourHarry
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1152 Posts
February 04 2013 09:34 GMT
#134
Jaedong if you win the ace match i will love you forever
Never!
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-04 09:37:38
February 04 2013 09:35 GMT
#135
On February 04 2013 18:32 fuzzylogic44 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2013 18:31 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 04 2013 18:29 blade55555 wrote:
On February 04 2013 18:28 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 04 2013 18:27 blade55555 wrote:
On February 04 2013 18:24 Danzo wrote:
On February 04 2013 18:23 Azurues wrote:
JD still lacking the knowledge in sc2 imo

that attack even if he had double his roach amount would fail



Well I guess we'll just have to wait and see how he improves in HOTS then. Sad game tho. Running bannelings into tanks with a bunch of vikings >_>.


I have said it before and I will keep saying it, hots will be where Jaedong shines. WoL zerg just doesn't fit jaedongs playstyle at all. I will be surprised if he struggles in hots as everything zerg right now is exactly like jaedong likes to play. Very aggressive which is completely viable, zvz is muta wars which I imagine jaedong will love, zvt vs mech you get vipers and swarmhosts and all that. I just don't see jaedong struggling in hots.

To bad hots is still a month away


I like how HotS overall seems to fit the old legends a lot better. Except swarm hosts, nobody will benefit from those. Not the players, not the viewers.


I love the swarmhost you might not like them but their an awesome unit :D


Personal preference I guess, I personally hate them haha
Just seems like a unit that's incredibly easy to abuse, especially vs protoss.


Swarm Hosts are the main thing that will change zerg to able to be aggressive throughout the game which is the issue at hand


Well zerg overall seems a lot more suited for aggression now with muta speed + regeneration, hydra speed and swarm hosts. I just don't like the thought of it when thinking about protoss detection. Oracles + observers are both reaaaally easy to shut down and then nothing can kill the swarm hosts. Which means that free units will trade (effectively) against extremely expensive units and I'll never be a fan of that.

There was a Day9 funday monday with pure HotS units, which is probably a bad example, but one guy did a queen/swarm host all in and barely lost a thing all game while protoss lost insane amounts of resources.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
February 04 2013 09:36 GMT
#136
On February 04 2013 18:32 dcemuser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2013 18:27 blade55555 wrote:
On February 04 2013 18:24 Danzo wrote:
On February 04 2013 18:23 Azurues wrote:
JD still lacking the knowledge in sc2 imo

that attack even if he had double his roach amount would fail



Well I guess we'll just have to wait and see how he improves in HOTS then. Sad game tho. Running bannelings into tanks with a bunch of vikings >_>.


I have said it before and I will keep saying it, hots will be where Jaedong shines. WoL zerg just doesn't fit jaedongs playstyle at all. I will be surprised if he struggles in hots as everything zerg right now is exactly like jaedong likes to play. Very aggressive which is completely viable, zvz is muta wars which I imagine jaedong will love, zvt vs mech you get vipers and swarmhosts and all that. I just don't see jaedong struggling in hots.

To bad hots is still a month away


Not that I disagree, but JD's best MU atm is ZvZ actually. I think it is mainly because he does well mid-game, and most ZvZs don't go past that stage.

Edit: 5 out of his 7 SPL wins are vZ.


Oh I know. I am one of the biggest jaedong fanboys ever. I just see his zvz being even better in hots then it is in WoL. I just see jaedong in general being really good at hots.
When I think of something else, something will go here
CCa1ss1e
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3231 Posts
February 04 2013 09:36 GMT
#137
Zergdeum.
~ The Ultimate Weapon
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-04 09:38:43
February 04 2013 09:38 GMT
#138
Lol ZvZ on this map. I think Revival's 10pool speedling build will be a free win here.
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Insoleet
Profile Joined May 2012
France1806 Posts
February 04 2013 09:38 GMT
#139
On February 04 2013 18:35 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2013 18:32 fuzzylogic44 wrote:
On February 04 2013 18:31 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 04 2013 18:29 blade55555 wrote:
On February 04 2013 18:28 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 04 2013 18:27 blade55555 wrote:
On February 04 2013 18:24 Danzo wrote:
On February 04 2013 18:23 Azurues wrote:
JD still lacking the knowledge in sc2 imo

that attack even if he had double his roach amount would fail



Well I guess we'll just have to wait and see how he improves in HOTS then. Sad game tho. Running bannelings into tanks with a bunch of vikings >_>.


I have said it before and I will keep saying it, hots will be where Jaedong shines. WoL zerg just doesn't fit jaedongs playstyle at all. I will be surprised if he struggles in hots as everything zerg right now is exactly like jaedong likes to play. Very aggressive which is completely viable, zvz is muta wars which I imagine jaedong will love, zvt vs mech you get vipers and swarmhosts and all that. I just don't see jaedong struggling in hots.

To bad hots is still a month away


I like how HotS overall seems to fit the old legends a lot better. Except swarm hosts, nobody will benefit from those. Not the players, not the viewers.


I love the swarmhost you might not like them but their an awesome unit :D


Personal preference I guess, I personally hate them haha
Just seems like a unit that's incredibly easy to abuse, especially vs protoss.


Swarm Hosts are the main thing that will change zerg to able to be aggressive throughout the game which is the issue at hand


Well zerg overall seems a lot more suited for aggression now with muta speed + regeneration, hydra speed and swarm hosts. I just don't like the thought of it when thinking about protoss detection. Oracles + observers are both reaaaally easy to shut down and then nothing can kill the swarm hosts. Which means that free units will trade (effectively) against extremely expensive units and I'll never be a fan of that.


That's not true.

Aoe kills swarmhosts without detection because when eggs of locust are poping, lazers and storms are hitting locusts and swarmhosts at the same time.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
February 04 2013 09:38 GMT
#140
On February 04 2013 18:36 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2013 18:32 dcemuser wrote:
On February 04 2013 18:27 blade55555 wrote:
On February 04 2013 18:24 Danzo wrote:
On February 04 2013 18:23 Azurues wrote:
JD still lacking the knowledge in sc2 imo

that attack even if he had double his roach amount would fail



Well I guess we'll just have to wait and see how he improves in HOTS then. Sad game tho. Running bannelings into tanks with a bunch of vikings >_>.


I have said it before and I will keep saying it, hots will be where Jaedong shines. WoL zerg just doesn't fit jaedongs playstyle at all. I will be surprised if he struggles in hots as everything zerg right now is exactly like jaedong likes to play. Very aggressive which is completely viable, zvz is muta wars which I imagine jaedong will love, zvt vs mech you get vipers and swarmhosts and all that. I just don't see jaedong struggling in hots.

To bad hots is still a month away


Not that I disagree, but JD's best MU atm is ZvZ actually. I think it is mainly because he does well mid-game, and most ZvZs don't go past that stage.

Edit: 5 out of his 7 SPL wins are vZ.


Oh I know. I am one of the biggest jaedong fanboys ever. I just see his zvz being even better in hots then it is in WoL. I just see jaedong in general being really good at hots.


Yeah me too. Hots generally seems to reward more multitasking and aggression
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 651
Hyuk 470
Leta 105
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm219
League of Legends
JimRising 732
Other Games
summit1g9396
WinterStarcraft472
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick972
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream157
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2260
League of Legends
• Rush1318
• Lourlo1098
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 37m
INu's Battles
6h 37m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 37m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 37m
Replay Cast
17h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.