• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:29
CEST 16:29
KST 23:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8520 users

[SPL] Samsung KHAN vs STX Soul R2 - Page 21

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 38 Next All
MangoSnap
Profile Joined July 2012
United States184 Posts
January 12 2013 05:12 GMT
#401
Feeling a bogus win right here
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
January 12 2013 05:12 GMT
#402
Let's go, BOGUS!

Hope he can actually win something -_____-
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
January 12 2013 05:12 GMT
#403
I switched to watching the Korean stream and I can say I'm enjoying it a lot more. I just wish I spoke the language
#TheOneTrueDong
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
January 12 2013 05:12 GMT
#404
On January 12 2013 14:08 Shellshock1122 wrote:
[SPL] Samsung KHAN vs STX Soul
Game 5: 2-2
RorO vs Innovation
Map: Antiga Shipyard

0:00
RorO spawns in the bottom right
Innovation spawns in the top left

2:00
RorO goes hatch first
Innovation goes CC first at the top of his ramp to wall
rax for Innovation
pool for RorO

3:00
2nd rax for Innovation

4:00
double gas for Innovation
Innovation lands his natural OC

5:00
factory for Innovation
reactor for Innovation
double gas for RorO
tech lab for Innovation
RorO going up to 6 queens
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
slowbacontron
Profile Joined October 2012
United States7722 Posts
January 12 2013 05:13 GMT
#405
/hideface
jjakji fan
jinorazi
Profile Joined October 2004
Korea (South)4948 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-12 05:16:34
January 12 2013 05:14 GMT
#406
On January 12 2013 14:12 TommyP wrote:
I switched to watching the Korean stream and I can say I'm enjoying it a lot more. I just wish I spoke the language


as bilingual i only enjoy korean casts, i'm so thankful of what kespa is doing.


damn you gom! (for livestream and $kvod)
age: 84 | location: california | sex: 잘함
Tannex
Profile Joined July 2011
United States196 Posts
January 12 2013 05:14 GMT
#407
On January 12 2013 14:12 TommyP wrote:
I switched to watching the Korean stream and I can say I'm enjoying it a lot more. I just wish I spoke the language

I could not agree with you more. I switched last week and now I'm using whenever possible.
AgentW
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States7725 Posts
January 12 2013 05:14 GMT
#408
On January 12 2013 14:12 TommyP wrote:
I switched to watching the Korean stream and I can say I'm enjoying it a lot more. I just wish I spoke the language

I'm actually partially enjoying the English cast tonight, when usually I'm quite irked by it. Chemistry is developing, IMO.
Who's the bigger scrub, the scrub, or the scrub who loses to him?
Daogin
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada2308 Posts
January 12 2013 05:15 GMT
#409
On January 12 2013 14:14 AgentW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2013 14:12 TommyP wrote:
I switched to watching the Korean stream and I can say I'm enjoying it a lot more. I just wish I spoke the language

I'm actually partially enjoying the English cast tonight, when usually I'm quite irked by it. Chemistry is developing, IMO.

They never seem excited though Thats just my opinion anyways
Leenoctopus <3, master of foreign events.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
January 12 2013 05:16 GMT
#410
On January 12 2013 14:12 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2013 14:08 Shellshock1122 wrote:
[SPL] Samsung KHAN vs STX Soul
Game 5: 2-2
RorO vs Innovation
Map: Antiga Shipyard

0:00
RorO spawns in the bottom right
Innovation spawns in the top left

2:00
RorO goes hatch first
Innovation goes CC first at the top of his ramp to wall
rax for Innovation
pool for RorO

3:00
2nd rax for Innovation

4:00
double gas for Innovation
Innovation lands his natural OC

5:00
factory for Innovation
reactor for Innovation
double gas for RorO
tech lab for Innovation
RorO going up to 6 queens

6:00
stim research started for Innovation
reactored hellion production started for Innovation
3rd base started for Roro
double evo for Roro
ling speed for Roro
2 more gas for Roro

7:00
3rd CC started for Innovation in his main
4 queens deny the hellion scout

8:00
Starport for Innovation
2 more gas for Innovation
Lair for Roro
1-1 ling upgrades for RorO
baneling nest for RorO
reactored medivac production started for Innovation

9:00
double ebay for Innovation
combat shields started for Innovation
Innovation pushing out with his first 2 medivacs
10 banelings morphing for Roro
spire started for Roro
marines and hellions kill a bunch of active creep tumors before backing to the watchtower

10:00
overlord creep block at Innovation's 3rd
baneling speed on the way for RorO
siege tank production started for Innovation
1-1 on thew ay for Innovation
macro hatch for Roro
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Kerwin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States220 Posts
January 12 2013 05:16 GMT
#411
I don't know why these queen heavy ZvT builds aren't more popular... It's not obvious to me what the drawback is.
aRyuujin
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5049 Posts
January 12 2013 05:17 GMT
#412
On January 12 2013 14:16 Kerwin wrote:
I don't know why these queen heavy ZvT builds aren't more popular... It's not obvious to me what the drawback is.


The terran can play really really greeedy
can i get my estro logo back pls
Daogin
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada2308 Posts
January 12 2013 05:17 GMT
#413
Roro needs MORE CREEP
Leenoctopus <3, master of foreign events.
AgentW
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States7725 Posts
January 12 2013 05:18 GMT
#414
On January 12 2013 14:15 Daogin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2013 14:14 AgentW wrote:
On January 12 2013 14:12 TommyP wrote:
I switched to watching the Korean stream and I can say I'm enjoying it a lot more. I just wish I spoke the language

I'm actually partially enjoying the English cast tonight, when usually I'm quite irked by it. Chemistry is developing, IMO.

They never seem excited though Thats just my opinion anyways

I agree, they're quite wishy washy, but I think they're getting better at their casting and analysis (slowly). Feels a little too Playhem-like with the lack of a strong play by play voice who's getting into the game with intensity.
Who's the bigger scrub, the scrub, or the scrub who loses to him?
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
January 12 2013 05:18 GMT
#415
roro this creep spread is gay.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
Kerwin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States220 Posts
January 12 2013 05:18 GMT
#416
On January 12 2013 14:17 aRyuujin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2013 14:16 Kerwin wrote:
I don't know why these queen heavy ZvT builds aren't more popular... It's not obvious to me what the drawback is.


The terran can play really really greeedy

I guess that explains why he's using that build on this map then... a map where Terran already gets to be greedy.
AgentW
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States7725 Posts
January 12 2013 05:19 GMT
#417
On January 12 2013 14:16 Kerwin wrote:
I don't know why these queen heavy ZvT builds aren't more popular... It's not obvious to me what the drawback is.

Hellion banshee developed to counter 6 queen. Allows 3 CC and insane Terran greed.
Who's the bigger scrub, the scrub, or the scrub who loses to him?
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
January 12 2013 05:19 GMT
#418
Roro loves them creep tumors!
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
January 12 2013 05:19 GMT
#419
On January 12 2013 14:16 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2013 14:12 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On January 12 2013 14:08 Shellshock1122 wrote:
[SPL] Samsung KHAN vs STX Soul
Game 5: 2-2
RorO vs Innovation
Map: Antiga Shipyard

0:00
RorO spawns in the bottom right
Innovation spawns in the top left

2:00
RorO goes hatch first
Innovation goes CC first at the top of his ramp to wall
rax for Innovation
pool for RorO

3:00
2nd rax for Innovation

4:00
double gas for Innovation
Innovation lands his natural OC

5:00
factory for Innovation
reactor for Innovation
double gas for RorO
tech lab for Innovation
RorO going up to 6 queens

6:00
stim research started for Innovation
reactored hellion production started for Innovation
3rd base started for Roro
double evo for Roro
ling speed for Roro
2 more gas for Roro

7:00
3rd CC started for Innovation in his main
4 queens deny the hellion scout

8:00
Starport for Innovation
2 more gas for Innovation
Lair for Roro
1-1 ling upgrades for RorO
baneling nest for RorO
reactored medivac production started for Innovation

9:00
double ebay for Innovation
combat shields started for Innovation
Innovation pushing out with his first 2 medivacs
10 banelings morphing for Roro
spire started for Roro
marines and hellions kill a bunch of active creep tumors before backing to the watchtower

10:00
overlord creep block at Innovation's 3rd
baneling speed on the way for RorO
siege tank production started for Innovation
1-1 on thew ay for Innovation
macro hatch for Roro

11:00
2-2 started for RorO
2nd factory for Innovation
siege mode research started for Innovation
+1 flier attack started for RorO
Innovation takes the center of the map but then backs off
4th base started for RorO at the 7 o'clock

12:00
mutas coming out for RorO
armory on the way for Innovation
infestation pit started for RorO

13:00
mutas are flying into the main of Innovation
INnovation has 1 turret up that is killed
more missile turrets started
marines chase the mutas out of his main
creep is crossing the half way point of the map
2-2 started for Innovation
hive started for RorO
+1 vehicle weapons started for Innovation

14:00
pathogen glands started for RorO
5th base started for RorO at the top right main
hellions scout the 5th of RorO
Creep is blocking all nearby bases of Innovation
4th CC finishes for Innovation near his 3rd

15:00
both players are maxed
marines move out to try and clean up some creep but there are too many tumors
drop at the 4th of Roro but there are 4 spines to defend
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Arceus
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Vietnam8333 Posts
January 12 2013 05:20 GMT
#420
so I am having lunch and they decide to show queens pooping continuously -_-
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 38 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech144
Codebar 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 2231
EffOrt 1051
Soma 827
Mini 796
ggaemo 406
Horang2 376
Light 352
Rush 350
BeSt 313
Stork 285
[ Show more ]
Larva 275
Snow 239
actioN 182
hero 179
Barracks 165
Killer 138
firebathero 116
Zeus 103
Sea.KH 71
JYJ 67
Mong 55
Aegong 47
Sharp 46
Sexy 39
Shinee 36
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 25
zelot 21
sorry 18
Terrorterran 17
Rock 14
Shine 13
Sacsri 10
Icarus 9
JulyZerg 8
Dewaltoss 4
Dota 2
Gorgc7158
qojqva1546
Dendi825
XaKoH 464
420jenkins49
Counter-Strike
Fnx 673
kRYSTAL_461
edward79
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4634
Khaldor375
Other Games
gofns47547
singsing1739
B2W.Neo868
byalli544
Lowko421
DeMusliM216
mouzStarbuck190
Liquid`VortiX161
Livibee144
ArmadaUGS108
KnowMe101
Chillindude16
Railgan14
amsayoshi14
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV279
BasetradeTV185
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 69
• mYiSmile119
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 27
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV372
League of Legends
• Nemesis2126
• Jankos1856
• TFBlade575
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 31m
Kung Fu Cup
20h 31m
The PondCast
1d 19h
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.