On January 12 2013 13:54 aRyuujin wrote:
so, will roro be able to turn the series around?
so, will roro be able to turn the series around?
i think he will! he's sosolid.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
nunez
Norway4003 Posts
On January 12 2013 13:54 aRyuujin wrote: so, will roro be able to turn the series around? i think he will! he's sosolid. | ||
|
Serpico
4285 Posts
| ||
|
DifuntO
Greece2376 Posts
| ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19386 Posts
| ||
|
TheShimmy
United States1808 Posts
| ||
|
Caihead
Canada8550 Posts
| ||
|
BretZ
United States1510 Posts
| ||
|
jinorazi
Korea (South)4948 Posts
| ||
|
skYTosS
United States188 Posts
| ||
|
PeterDLai
United States924 Posts
| ||
|
Kerwin
United States220 Posts
On January 12 2013 13:58 PeterDLai wrote: Does anybody else's intermission music speed up and sputter constantly? Yeah, apparently the people who run the English production don't watch the English production | ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
| ||
|
PeterDLai
United States924 Posts
On January 12 2013 13:58 Kerwin wrote: Show nested quote + On January 12 2013 13:58 PeterDLai wrote: Does anybody else's intermission music speed up and sputter constantly? Yeah, apparently the people who run the English production don't watch the English production OK good, just making sure I don't have some sort of computer problem. | ||
|
dinosrwar
1290 Posts
| ||
|
Caihead
Canada8550 Posts
On January 12 2013 13:59 PeterDLai wrote: Show nested quote + On January 12 2013 13:58 Kerwin wrote: On January 12 2013 13:58 PeterDLai wrote: Does anybody else's intermission music speed up and sputter constantly? Yeah, apparently the people who run the English production don't watch the English production OK good, just making sure I don't have some sort of computer problem. It's only the 480 p apparently, i switched to other resolutions and its fine. I think they are actually sending TOO MUCH data on that stream as opposed to too little. | ||
|
aRyuujin
United States5049 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On January 12 2013 13:59 dinosrwar wrote: They're sending Bogus? When did Dear become the ace of STX? like midway through round 1 I believe when he came out and won the ace match. Maybe he's just confident on Antiga shipyard and they know RorO is Samsung's last hope | ||
|
PeterDLai
United States924 Posts
On January 12 2013 13:59 Caihead wrote: Show nested quote + On January 12 2013 13:59 PeterDLai wrote: On January 12 2013 13:58 Kerwin wrote: On January 12 2013 13:58 PeterDLai wrote: Does anybody else's intermission music speed up and sputter constantly? Yeah, apparently the people who run the English production don't watch the English production OK good, just making sure I don't have some sort of computer problem. It's only the 480 p apparently, i switched to other resolutions and its fine. I think they are actually sending TOO MUCH data on that stream as opposed to too little. I only get up to 360p. ![]() I guess I have to pony up the cash if I want flawless intermission music... | ||
|
Kerwin
United States220 Posts
On January 12 2013 13:59 Caihead wrote: Show nested quote + On January 12 2013 13:59 PeterDLai wrote: On January 12 2013 13:58 Kerwin wrote: On January 12 2013 13:58 PeterDLai wrote: Does anybody else's intermission music speed up and sputter constantly? Yeah, apparently the people who run the English production don't watch the English production OK good, just making sure I don't have some sort of computer problem. It's only the 480 p apparently, i switched to other resolutions and its fine. I think they are actually sending TOO MUCH data on that stream as opposed to too little. I've been watching all night on the 360p and have been having the issues. (Maybe it's a secret plot to get more people to subscribe... where did I leave my tinfoil hat?) | ||
|
Laryleprakon
New Zealand9496 Posts
| ||
| ||
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs PercivalLIVE!
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Bisu Dota 2Jaedong Leta EffOrt Horang2 BeSt Soma Mini Rush Stork [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns45015 singsing1602 olofmeister1325 B2W.Neo704 byalli582 Lowko350 Livibee194 DeMusliM142 OGKoka ArmadaUGS94 mouzStarbuck52 Liquid`VortiX11 |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
OSC
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|