• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:46
CEST 18:46
KST 01:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7285 users

Iron Squid Group A Liveshows Schedules - Page 5

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 51 52 53 Next
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
February 29 2012 19:33 GMT
#81
really lookin forward to this! i love the representation so far and also the drawn out broadcast schedule, puts much more (perceived) weight on each match and allows for more build-up to the actual climax. kinda like good sex, or TSL3. not sure which one's more enjoyable.

also i really like TB+apollo as a caster duo. i can see how people could dislike either one of them on their own for their faults (TB tends to shout play-by-play stuff a lot and doesn't have great knowledge of the game [albeit he's improving a lot], while apollo maybe tends to be a bit boring), but that is exactly why they work together so well and they have great chemistry that really brings out the best in both of them.
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
Hapse
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark50 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-29 19:34:11
February 29 2012 19:34 GMT
#82
http://ironsquid.tv/data/img/season1/ look at the secret.gif ^^
Kerwin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States220 Posts
February 29 2012 19:45 GMT
#83
Hmmm, when you click on the calendar for other events on the right you can find the ironsquid, but righ tnow it's not showing under Upcoming Events... weird bug for events closer than an hour?
Nerchio
Profile Joined October 2009
Poland2633 Posts
February 29 2012 19:45 GMT
#84
On March 01 2012 04:02 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2012 03:34 Tarotis wrote:
If I am allowed to jump on the TB-hate bandwagon: I dislike him aswell, because I prefer casters knowing something of the game. TB seems to try to call every battle as wrong as it possibly could.


I hear this from people yet they can never give a single example of when it actually happened. It's incredibly frustrating to read. S'like MY GOD NOTHING YOU TELL ME HELPS ME IMPROVE BECAUSE YOU CAN NEVER PROVIDE A SINGLE EXAMPLE OF IT ACTUALLY HAPPENING RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRR *KICKS PUPPIES* :o

There was that time in HSC where a bunch of players who should have known better miscalled an entire game including pretty much every single fight in favour of the wrong person, yet no-one can ever tell me which battle I've mis-called.

More to the point, how do you mis-call a fight that you're offering pure play-by-play on? It's nigh on impossible.

Much love for you TotalBiscuit You make the game more fun than it actually is for me so i am glad that you are going to cast this tournament. Also, the groups are insaaaaaane and it's happening so soon!
Progamer"I am the best" - Nerchio , 2017.
Kerwin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States220 Posts
February 29 2012 19:49 GMT
#85
On March 01 2012 04:02 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2012 03:34 Tarotis wrote:
If I am allowed to jump on the TB-hate bandwagon: I dislike him aswell, because I prefer casters knowing something of the game. TB seems to try to call every battle as wrong as it possibly could.


I hear this from people yet they can never give a single example of when it actually happened. It's incredibly frustrating to read. S'like MY GOD NOTHING YOU TELL ME HELPS ME IMPROVE BECAUSE YOU CAN NEVER PROVIDE A SINGLE EXAMPLE OF IT ACTUALLY HAPPENING RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRR *KICKS PUPPIES* :o

There was that time in HSC where a bunch of players who should have known better miscalled an entire game including pretty much every single fight in favour of the wrong person, yet no-one can ever tell me which battle I've mis-called.

More to the point, how do you mis-call a fight that you're offering pure play-by-play on? It's nigh on impossible.

lol, I love TB, especially because if you did provide an example and he was wrong, he'd be more than happy to own up to it. But what you people do is just say, "Hey TB, you were wrong once... I don't remember when but you were totally wrong"
SolidMustard
Profile Joined May 2011
France1515 Posts
February 29 2012 19:53 GMT
#86
On March 01 2012 04:10 Qbek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2012 04:05 SolidMustard wrote:
Why isn't the Iron Squid in the TL calendar?

It is, check your sidebar settings if really can't see it


Yep, I had "other" unchecked. It should be in SC2, not in "other", though :/
SovSov
Profile Joined September 2010
United States755 Posts
February 29 2012 19:54 GMT
#87
On March 01 2012 03:21 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2012 02:38 SovSov wrote:
is anyone else dissapointed that totalbiscuit is one of the casters?

i honestly can't listen to the audio for any stream he's on because i can't stand his commentary. i know there are a lot of people who feel this way too so i wonder why he is always invited to events?

he use to get a lot of flak for good reason, his casting style is relativey niche and if you don't like it you find it downright oboxious. i'm afraid that the lack of flak recently has caused tournament oranizers to believe that he has a bigger followering than he really does and they don't realize how many viewers he turns off.


Welcome to being a part of the vocal minority. Those who have access to more than just assumptions (ie. real facts and data) know more than you do about who tunes in and who does not. I would not keep getting invited to events if I could not bring in an audience. You really think I work some razzle-dazzle and fool organisers into thinking I bring in a larger audience than I really do? They have access to hard data to see what's going on, they don't need to make any assumptions. What a few vocal haters (which is what they are for the most part, they are not here to provide constructive feedback and more often than not have not watched a cast in so long that their complaints are entirely out of date and irrelevant) say on the forums has no bearing on tournament casting decisions. This is a business, business people don't view forum whining as particularly important, they work with actual figures and facts.

My following is quantifiably large. My subscriber base is now larger than Husky and although that is for my general gaming content rather than my SC2, I have more cross-game appeal than any other caster at present and can reach demographics no-one else actually can. I am also easy to work with, I do not charge ridiculous rates for my time and have a lot of event experience. There's also a reason why you've never heard a single bad word said about me by event organisers and sponsors, because I do the job well.

Blowing my own trumpet? Sure, why not, let's call it that, but I'm not concerned about you insulting me, more that you are insulting the intelligence of event organisers by claiming they determine who works their events entirely based on a few forum posts and are just ignorant and unaware of some grand army of TotalBiscuit haters.

I got all I needed out of the bold. Thanks.
m0ck
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
4194 Posts
February 29 2012 19:55 GMT
#88
ADD TO CALENDAR
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-29 19:59:29
February 29 2012 19:58 GMT
#89
On March 01 2012 04:54 SovSov wrote:
I got all I needed out of the bold. Thanks.


Then the people who called you a hater were right on the money.

I showed you far too much respect by replying to you in the first place, in the small hope that you'd not be a fucking tool. Looking forward to ruining more events for you.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Serek
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom459 Posts
February 29 2012 19:59 GMT
#90
On March 01 2012 04:02 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2012 03:34 Tarotis wrote:
If I am allowed to jump on the TB-hate bandwagon: I dislike him aswell, because I prefer casters knowing something of the game. TB seems to try to call every battle as wrong as it possibly could.


I hear this from people yet they can never give a single example of when it actually happened. It's incredibly frustrating to read. S'like MY GOD NOTHING YOU TELL ME HELPS ME IMPROVE BECAUSE YOU CAN NEVER PROVIDE A SINGLE EXAMPLE OF IT ACTUALLY HAPPENING RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRR *KICKS PUPPIES* :o

There was that time in HSC where a bunch of players who should have known better miscalled an entire game including pretty much every single fight in favour of the wrong person, yet no-one can ever tell me which battle I've mis-called.

More to the point, how do you mis-call a fight that you're offering pure play-by-play on? It's nigh on impossible.


Not the puppies!

I don't get the point on hating the TB/Apollo combo when Apollo is supposed to be the analytical caster.

To each their own I guess. Just don't ruin the party for the people who want to enjoy themselves.
Apom
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
France656 Posts
February 29 2012 20:00 GMT
#91
On March 01 2012 04:55 m0ck wrote:
ADD TO CALENDAR

I second that motion. But I think it's up to the event organizers to do something about it.
Astragoth
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands89 Posts
February 29 2012 20:01 GMT
#92
did we crash the site already?
SovSov
Profile Joined September 2010
United States755 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-29 20:01:59
February 29 2012 20:01 GMT
#93
On March 01 2012 04:58 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2012 04:54 SovSov wrote:
I got all I needed out of the bold. Thanks.


Then the people who called you a hater were right on the money.

I showed you far too much respect by replying to you in the first place, in the small hope that you'd not be a fucking tool. Looking forward to ruining more events for you.

Your post had just as much substance as mine, so what kind of reply did you expect? You're just a lover (but of yourself) like all the people supporting you in this thread.
Eee
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden2712 Posts
February 29 2012 20:02 GMT
#94
Why isnt this up on TL yet? :O
iYiYi
Profile Joined March 2011
United States489 Posts
February 29 2012 20:02 GMT
#95
On March 01 2012 04:58 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2012 04:54 SovSov wrote:
I got all I needed out of the bold. Thanks.


Then the people who called you a hater were right on the money.

I showed you far too much respect by replying to you in the first place, in the small hope that you'd not be a fucking tool. Looking forward to ruining more events for you.

Talk about over reacting? Just lost a ton of respect from you because of this post. You stooped to his level by name calling, show some manners and be the better person.
Seiniyta
Profile Joined May 2010
Belgium1815 Posts
February 29 2012 20:03 GMT
#96
On March 01 2012 05:02 Eee wrote:
Why isnt this up on TL yet? :O


It is, Iron Squid GAS1 at the right top
Pokemon Master
Qbek
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Poland12923 Posts
February 29 2012 20:03 GMT
#97
It is people, english cast over herehttp://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/IronSquid
This space left intentionally dank /)3(\ http://i.imgur.com/RmeEUcF.png
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
February 29 2012 20:03 GMT
#98
Alright, let's get this show on the road!
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Seiniyta
Profile Joined May 2010
Belgium1815 Posts
February 29 2012 20:04 GMT
#99
On March 01 2012 05:02 iYiYi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2012 04:58 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On March 01 2012 04:54 SovSov wrote:
I got all I needed out of the bold. Thanks.


Then the people who called you a hater were right on the money.

I showed you far too much respect by replying to you in the first place, in the small hope that you'd not be a fucking tool. Looking forward to ruining more events for you.

Talk about over reacting? Just lost a ton of respect from you because of this post. You stooped to his level by name calling, show some manners and be the better person.


You're mistaking overreacting with being blunt. That's how TB is in forums
Pokemon Master
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-29 20:06:24
February 29 2012 20:04 GMT
#100
On March 01 2012 05:02 iYiYi wrote:
Talk about over reacting? Just lost a ton of respect from you because of this post. You stooped to his level by name calling, show some manners and be the better person.


Couldn't give a shit. Your respect wasn't worth much if it was so easily discarded. The guy insulted me and pretty much every tournament organiser out there. People like that are cancer in this community that need to be cut out. No big surprise that Americans get easily offended though.

You're mistaking overreacting with being blunt. That's how TB is in forums


Exactly. And I don't like it when people waste my time when I bothered to give them a detailed response.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 51 52 53 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM576
TaKeTV 162
IndyStarCraft 102
BRAT_OK 97
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 605
TKL 222
ProTech138
IndyStarCraft 117
BRAT_OK 95
UpATreeSC 72
Codebar 46
Rex 45
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1001
EffOrt 597
Mini 531
ggaemo 211
firebathero 192
Dewaltoss 125
Rush 78
Barracks 68
910 64
Sea.KH 59
[ Show more ]
Zeus 59
Hyun 50
Shine 47
Killer 38
Shinee 36
Bale 28
ToSsGirL 24
soO 23
Sexy 17
Trap 13
yabsab 11
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
qojqva4406
Dendi1870
Counter-Strike
Fnx 763
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes864
Liquid`Hasu351
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2237
singsing1939
B2W.Neo505
Beastyqt327
ceh9319
Sick181
ArmadaUGS159
C9.Mang062
Trikslyr46
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream521
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile129
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2917
• TFBlade734
Other Games
• WagamamaTV267
• Shiphtur9
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 14m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 14m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.