• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:42
CEST 15:42
KST 22:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War95.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11591 users

[NASL] S2 Grand Finals Day 1 - Page 445

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 443 444 445 446 447 486 Next
Same drill as usual:
  • No caster bashing.
  • Excessive tournament bashing that detracts from game discussion will be met with moderator action. Criticism is welcome, whining is not.
  • In general do your best to stay on topic and discuss what we're all here for: the games.
Enjoy the games guys.
JohnnyBanana
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada493 Posts
December 03 2011 07:31 GMT
#8881
On December 03 2011 16:30 MCDayC wrote:
How good were the Morrow vs Mana games? I was disappointed to see Mana fall.

Mana got crushed, but I'd watch them just to see how Morrow wins...every game he was just denying expos all game long, pretty good to see that strategy in action in those games.
Ventris
Profile Joined December 2011
Germany1226 Posts
December 03 2011 07:31 GMT
#8882
On December 03 2011 16:31 Tewks44 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2011 16:30 Ventris wrote:
re...what is the result of IdrA/Strelok?


3-0 IdrA

What a surprise...
andis35
Profile Joined May 2011
Latvia346 Posts
December 03 2011 07:31 GMT
#8883
could somebody recap Huk vs Hasu games please?
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
December 03 2011 07:31 GMT
#8884
On December 03 2011 16:31 GwSC wrote:
EG really needs this, after posting on twitter about having the most players in the finals, all they have left after day one is Puma


uhhh Idra?
When I think of something else, something will go here
FryktSkyene
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1327 Posts
December 03 2011 07:31 GMT
#8885
On December 03 2011 16:31 GwSC wrote:
EG really needs this, after posting on twitter about having the most players in the finals, all they have left after day one is Puma


And idra....
Snitches get stiches
Duravi
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1205 Posts
December 03 2011 07:31 GMT
#8886
On December 03 2011 16:31 GwSC wrote:
EG really needs this, after posting on twitter about having the most players in the finals, all they have left after day one is Puma

Idra?
Usagi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Spain1647 Posts
December 03 2011 07:32 GMT
#8887
On December 03 2011 16:30 ellirc wrote:
I'm about to pass out. But before I do I have to say the thread has been real nice almost all the way despite what's been going on I have had a lot of fun!

GOGOGO SHETH

Nooooooo stay strong EU brother!
Slike
Profile Joined April 2011
Greece127 Posts
December 03 2011 07:32 GMT
#8888
On December 03 2011 16:27 GwSC wrote:
Idra haters are hilarious. Idra wins game against ____
but but but.....Kas is still better! :'(


I'm a zerg and I really like watching Idra play , not as a person tho. I can tell you blind Idra fanboyism are the reason the haters exist. I would like to be an anti-fan aswell but damn that yummy macro play of his that makes me want him to win Truth be told , Kas did outmacro idra in those 2 games in DH. Duno if he has better macro than idra generally but in those 2 games he did , simple as that ...
oDieN[Siege]
Profile Joined November 2009
United States2905 Posts
December 03 2011 07:32 GMT
#8889
Go Sheth!
말크 : ^_^~ NeO)GabuAt, vGODieN
SleepTech
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States222 Posts
December 03 2011 07:32 GMT
#8890

@EvilGeniuses
Team EG
Miss EG.IdrA's red carpet walk heading into his match versus Strelok? Some awesome fan uploaded it to YouTube:

Chytilova
Profile Joined December 2011
United States790 Posts
December 03 2011 07:32 GMT
#8891
I can't wait to see what Sheth's intro music is! (and yes I just created an account to say that)
Duravi
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1205 Posts
December 03 2011 07:32 GMT
#8892
On December 03 2011 16:32 Usagi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2011 16:30 ellirc wrote:
I'm about to pass out. But before I do I have to say the thread has been real nice almost all the way despite what's been going on I have had a lot of fun!

GOGOGO SHETH

Nooooooo stay strong EU brother!

GSL finals in 40 minutes. You can do it!
BlackGosu
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1046 Posts
December 03 2011 07:33 GMT
#8893
team eg is definitely stronger than mouz. mouz only player on par is thorzain, and he has been shaky as of late. then again hasuobs took out huk, so anything can happen, especially in the high level game of sc2
Jar Jar Binks
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
December 03 2011 07:33 GMT
#8894
The crowd has improved a bit it seems.
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
NuclearJudas
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
6546 Posts
December 03 2011 07:33 GMT
#8895
On December 03 2011 16:31 GwSC wrote:
EG really needs this, after posting on twitter about having the most players in the finals, all they have left after day one is Puma

What? Idra just won his match.
Life is like Tetris. Your errors pile up but your accomplishments disappear. - Robert Ohlén | http://railroaddiary.wordpress.com/ - My words about stuff.
IndridCold
Profile Joined August 2010
United States385 Posts
December 03 2011 07:33 GMT
#8896
On December 03 2011 16:31 GwSC wrote:
EG really needs this, after posting on twitter about having the most players in the finals, all they have left after day one is Puma
when did idra leave EG? >.<
Evil Geniuses needs a LoL team.... Pobelter/Altec fan
Ventris
Profile Joined December 2011
Germany1226 Posts
December 03 2011 07:34 GMT
#8897
On December 03 2011 16:32 Usagi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2011 16:30 ellirc wrote:
I'm about to pass out. But before I do I have to say the thread has been real nice almost all the way despite what's been going on I have had a lot of fun!

GOGOGO SHETH

Nooooooo stay strong EU brother!


Well, at least i have plenty of Monster now, as someone advised me
Orome
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Switzerland11984 Posts
December 03 2011 07:34 GMT
#8898
On December 03 2011 16:32 Chytilova wrote:
I can't wait to see what Sheth's intro music is! (and yes I just created an account to say that)


lol, welcome to tl!
On a purely personal note, I'd like to show Yellow the beauty of infinitely repeating Starcraft 2 bunkers. -Boxer
Slike
Profile Joined April 2011
Greece127 Posts
December 03 2011 07:34 GMT
#8899
On December 03 2011 16:32 Usagi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2011 16:30 ellirc wrote:
I'm about to pass out. But before I do I have to say the thread has been real nice almost all the way despite what's been going on I have had a lot of fun!

GOGOGO SHETH

Nooooooo stay strong EU brother!



9:30 am and still awake! We can do it :D

P.S. I , for the first time , hope the GSL finals are short , lol
ellirc
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3286 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-03 07:35:06
December 03 2011 07:34 GMT
#8900
On December 03 2011 16:32 Duravi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2011 16:32 Usagi wrote:
On December 03 2011 16:30 ellirc wrote:
I'm about to pass out. But before I do I have to say the thread has been real nice almost all the way despite what's been going on I have had a lot of fun!

GOGOGO SHETH

Nooooooo stay strong EU brother!

GSL finals in 40 minutes. You can do it!

I'm trying! Thinking maybe a 10 minute walk in the cold rain will do me good but the four flights of stairs is not very appealing :p


On December 03 2011 16:33 BlackGosu wrote:
team eg is definitely stronger than mouz. mouz only player on par is thorzain, and he has been shaky as of late. then again hasuobs took out huk, so anything can happen, especially in the high level game of sc2

Mouz has two consecutive EGMC wins dude...
Prev 1 443 444 445 446 447 486 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 329
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37191
Calm 7747
Bisu 2038
Rain 1776
Jaedong 1149
Horang2 624
FanTaSy 614
BeSt 538
Larva 367
Rush 348
[ Show more ]
Soma 304
Light 297
Stork 287
Snow 184
Zeus 181
ZerO 161
Barracks 139
Free 115
910 91
Mind 86
Killer 72
Mong 62
Hyun 49
ToSsGirL 38
Pusan 34
Shinee 34
NaDa 29
Aegong 26
Terrorterran 20
Hm[arnc] 16
Sexy 16
sorry 16
Rock 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7212
XaKoH 374
Counter-Strike
fl0m2788
olofmeister873
Other Games
gofns32399
singsing2312
B2W.Neo862
hiko354
Lowko353
crisheroes302
Mlord235
Hui .154
Livibee117
RotterdaM100
djWHEAT92
Mew2King79
DeMusliM47
QueenE40
Trikslyr16
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis4146
• Jankos2630
• TFBlade648
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 18m
Big Brain Bouts
20h 18m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.