• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:05
CEST 07:05
KST 14:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202612Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8718 users

[NASL] S2 Grand Finals Day 1 - Page 446

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 444 445 446 447 448 486 Next
Same drill as usual:
  • No caster bashing.
  • Excessive tournament bashing that detracts from game discussion will be met with moderator action. Criticism is welcome, whining is not.
  • In general do your best to stay on topic and discuss what we're all here for: the games.
Enjoy the games guys.
oDieN[Siege]
Profile Joined November 2009
United States2905 Posts
December 03 2011 07:34 GMT
#8901
I miss this SC/BW music
말크 : ^_^~ NeO)GabuAt, vGODieN
Orome
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Switzerland11984 Posts
December 03 2011 07:34 GMT
#8902
On December 03 2011 16:34 Ventris wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2011 16:32 Usagi wrote:
On December 03 2011 16:30 ellirc wrote:
I'm about to pass out. But before I do I have to say the thread has been real nice almost all the way despite what's been going on I have had a lot of fun!

GOGOGO SHETH

Nooooooo stay strong EU brother!


Well, at least i have plenty of Monster now, as someone advised me


I've been alternating between studying hardcore and watching NASL for like 12 hours now. T_T
On a purely personal note, I'd like to show Yellow the beauty of infinitely repeating Starcraft 2 bunkers. -Boxer
Usagi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Spain1647 Posts
December 03 2011 07:34 GMT
#8903
On December 03 2011 16:34 Ventris wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2011 16:32 Usagi wrote:
On December 03 2011 16:30 ellirc wrote:
I'm about to pass out. But before I do I have to say the thread has been real nice almost all the way despite what's been going on I have had a lot of fun!

GOGOGO SHETH

Nooooooo stay strong EU brother!


Well, at least i have plenty of Monster now, as someone advised me

Now dont make me jelaous!
NuclearJudas
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
6546 Posts
December 03 2011 07:35 GMT
#8904
On December 03 2011 16:34 ellirc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2011 16:32 Duravi wrote:
On December 03 2011 16:32 Usagi wrote:
On December 03 2011 16:30 ellirc wrote:
I'm about to pass out. But before I do I have to say the thread has been real nice almost all the way despite what's been going on I have had a lot of fun!

GOGOGO SHETH

Nooooooo stay strong EU brother!

GSL finals in 40 minutes. You can do it!

I'm trying! Thinking maybe a 10 minute walk in the cold rain will do me good but the four flights of stairs is not very appealing :p


Show nested quote +
On December 03 2011 16:33 BlackGosu wrote:
team eg is definitely stronger than mouz. mouz only player on par is thorzain, and he has been shaky as of late. then again hasuobs took out huk, so anything can happen, especially in the high level game of sc2

Mouz has two consecutive EGMC wins dude...

Take a cold shower, my Swedish brethren. You must endure.
Life is like Tetris. Your errors pile up but your accomplishments disappear. - Robert Ohlén | http://railroaddiary.wordpress.com/ - My words about stuff.
Graupe
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany178 Posts
December 03 2011 07:36 GMT
#8905
how ended Demuslim vs Thorzain? Spoiler only says 2 wins Thorzain.
mierin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4943 Posts
December 03 2011 07:36 GMT
#8906
On December 03 2011 16:34 Orome wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2011 16:34 Ventris wrote:
On December 03 2011 16:32 Usagi wrote:
On December 03 2011 16:30 ellirc wrote:
I'm about to pass out. But before I do I have to say the thread has been real nice almost all the way despite what's been going on I have had a lot of fun!

GOGOGO SHETH

Nooooooo stay strong EU brother!


Well, at least i have plenty of Monster now, as someone advised me


I've been alternating between studying hardcore and watching NASL for like 12 hours now. T_T


Well they certainly give you a lot of time to study
JD, Stork, Calm, Hyuk Fighting!
Arccotangent
Profile Joined October 2010
519 Posts
December 03 2011 07:36 GMT
#8907
On December 03 2011 16:32 SleepTech wrote:

@EvilGeniuses
Team EG
Miss EG.IdrA's red carpet walk heading into his match versus Strelok? Some awesome fan uploaded it to YouTube:

Thanks for posting that. That's quite funny actually, surreal yet realistic at the same time.
"Taste the zombie's drug, now you want more."
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
December 03 2011 07:36 GMT
#8908
Wait, are games still going?
liftlift > tsm
Ventris
Profile Joined December 2011
Germany1226 Posts
December 03 2011 07:37 GMT
#8909
On December 03 2011 16:35 NuclearJudas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2011 16:34 ellirc wrote:
On December 03 2011 16:32 Duravi wrote:
On December 03 2011 16:32 Usagi wrote:
On December 03 2011 16:30 ellirc wrote:
I'm about to pass out. But before I do I have to say the thread has been real nice almost all the way despite what's been going on I have had a lot of fun!

GOGOGO SHETH

Nooooooo stay strong EU brother!

GSL finals in 40 minutes. You can do it!

I'm trying! Thinking maybe a 10 minute walk in the cold rain will do me good but the four flights of stairs is not very appealing :p


On December 03 2011 16:33 BlackGosu wrote:
team eg is definitely stronger than mouz. mouz only player on par is thorzain, and he has been shaky as of late. then again hasuobs took out huk, so anything can happen, especially in the high level game of sc2

Mouz has two consecutive EGMC wins dude...

Take a cold shower, my Swedish brethren. You must endure.

Right...hold on for your beautiful country
Junichi
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany1056 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-03 07:38:57
December 03 2011 07:37 GMT
#8910
On December 03 2011 16:33 IndridCold wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2011 16:31 GwSC wrote:
EG really needs this, after posting on twitter about having the most players in the finals, all they have left after day one is Puma
when did idra leave EG? >.<


It's now Liquid'IdrA....





Gogogo!!!

I actually don't know whom I should cheer for now... EG is my favorite team, but I love Sheth, too... Ah I know:

GREAT FIGHTING!!!! GAMES!!!


Edit PS.: I really like the red carpet idea. With just a little bit more crowd it would be damn awesome, but even so I like it very much.
"Until the very, very top, in almost anything all that matters, is how much work you put in. The only problem is that most people can't work hard even at things they do enjoy, much less things they don't have a real passion for." - Greg "IdrA" Fields
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
December 03 2011 07:37 GMT
#8911
On December 03 2011 16:36 Graupe wrote:
how ended Demuslim vs Thorzain? Spoiler only says 2 wins Thorzain.


3-0 to t-zain
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
mierin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4943 Posts
December 03 2011 07:38 GMT
#8912
Stream starts back immediately after I finish a Colbert...thank you internet.
JD, Stork, Calm, Hyuk Fighting!
RaiKageRyu
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada4773 Posts
December 03 2011 07:38 GMT
#8913
Oh shit, that woke me up from my reading.
Someone call down the Thunder?
GwSC
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1997 Posts
December 03 2011 07:38 GMT
#8914
On December 03 2011 16:31 Duravi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2011 16:31 GwSC wrote:
EG really needs this, after posting on twitter about having the most players in the finals, all they have left after day one is Puma

Idra?


That was a massive brain-fart on my part >_<
I think I need some sleep...but onward! Still one more match+GSL finals.
Kira__
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden2672 Posts
December 03 2011 07:39 GMT
#8915
why do you pause between each word :O
The truth is, Yagami-kun, I suspect that you may in fact be Kira.
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
December 03 2011 07:39 GMT
#8916
Greetorp does not have a dramatic voice.
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
ch33psh33p
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
7650 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-03 07:39:57
December 03 2011 07:39 GMT
#8917
Seriously, why didn't they rehearse this ahead of time to make Gretorp acutally had a presentation, instead of poorly reading off flash cards with abolutely no emotion... Its really really awkward.
secret - never again
Ventris
Profile Joined December 2011
Germany1226 Posts
December 03 2011 07:39 GMT
#8918
On December 03 2011 16:39 Kira__ wrote:
why do you pause between each word :O

i thought exactly the same :D
ceaRshaf
Profile Joined August 2009
Romania4926 Posts
December 03 2011 07:39 GMT
#8919
Good to see minigun helping Hero with practice.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
December 03 2011 07:39 GMT
#8920
That sexy jacket.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Prev 1 444 445 446 447 448 486 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 189
ProTech150
Nina 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3521
Shuttle 1469
Sharp 375
Dewaltoss 89
Mong 64
Noble 14
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox574
Mew2King22
Other Games
summit1g8271
WinterStarcraft545
C9.Mang0257
Sick115
ViBE109
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 39
• StrangeGG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2309
League of Legends
• Lourlo1069
• Stunt360
Other Games
• Shiphtur423
Upcoming Events
OSC
17h 55m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 4h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.