• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:57
CEST 20:57
KST 03:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9249 users

[GSL] July Code A Ro16 Day 2 - Page 124

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 122 123 124 125 126 128 Next
haflo
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
140 Posts
July 01 2011 09:09 GMT
#2461
Jinro HWAITING!

Were nice games today , definitely showing improvement and great strategy .
I don't know about the rest of you , but i am encouraged to think if this how it goes when our Jinro
is a bit Tilted and a lot of little things seem to go wrong for him , how would it look when he get his grove again ? game 2 was yours if it wasn't for the 9ockloack base , and thats with the rough start .

Next code A , definitely ro8+ go own some koreans.
I hope to also see you in the GSTL a bit less pressured enviroment where you can get into your stride ^^.

I will also add to iiomega with being ashamed for the attention seeking whores that just spew random bullshit. Its okay , some people living their dreams while others spew hate under the cover of the Internet.
Kamais_Ookin
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada4218 Posts
July 01 2011 09:13 GMT
#2462
On July 01 2011 18:07 Ocedic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 17:27 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
On July 01 2011 17:24 Yemack wrote:
On July 01 2011 17:13 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
People talking about bad mechanics have to realize that when things go completely unlike what you had planned, mechanics tend to suffer.

..

I wanna give a shoutout to asd for being awesomely manner and agreeing to play the other map pool despite not having practiced metal (I didnt practice metal much either but thats still more than not practicing). I have played like 6 TvTs on dual site EVER, so Im pretty happy I didnt have to play it (we were given different map lists, Xelnaga Crossfire, Metal for me and Dual Site, Crossfire, Xelnaga for him, he agreed to play the first list as long as metal was 3rd).



I think we are all just upset with .. somewhat disappointing showing. c'mon you know how it goes.

don't get discouraged by random tirades just after the game. Hope to see more solid execution next time.

Nobody is more disappointed than me, trust me, I would just prefer if people called my play retarded instead of not getting what I did wrong and blaming it on mechanics.

Maybe if my mechanics were way better it would give me a better chance at turning games around, but the loss and terrible play didnt come from mechanics just really bad mistakes in the early game that ruined the rest of the game.


Your mechanics are fine, people just don't realize how easy it is to point out mistakes from an observer's point of view without really knowing what's going on. From what I've seen your mechanics are solid; just because there were some mistakes in one series from one night people will jump all over you and say you're bad.

Everyone has on or off days. It's a shame you couldn't sleep the night before, was it because of anticipation for your match or just general insomnia? I recommend trying some chamomile tea if you can't sleep (it's a natural sleep aid.)
It wasn't just one series though, he's been in a slump for months now. Does every session he plays now an off day now? What do you think is the problem then because it certainly isn't a 1 day problem.
I <3 Plexa.
Blattdorf
Profile Joined July 2011
Poland38 Posts
July 01 2011 09:14 GMT
#2463
Jinro, I've only managed to tune in for the second game and when you managed to let that SCV in, I honestly thought the game was over right then and there. But you managed to pick yourself up from that and took it to late game; that takes a lot of mental fortitude, even if the thinking goes: "I can either give up now or try to salvage the game". Many lesser players just go all-in instead of trying to improve their chances, like in that game where Rain decided to push into 16 spine crawlers instead of expanding or harassing or both.

What really decided the game, apart from that first mistake, was poor hellion control. You kept sending a lot of hellions into the 9 o'clock base that did not do any damage at all to the SCV's. If you had kept his economy in check, you would have won because you were more cost efficient with your units - that Raven really helped out a lot.

I can't really say much apart from that. You were clearly in damage control mode and it's amazing that you didn't crumble under the pressure in the early stage of the game. You definitely have the chops to take first place many times more, so don't give up!
Drop by for translations into Polish: http://tinyurl.com/6fjwlnt
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-01 09:20:09
July 01 2011 09:19 GMT
#2464
On July 01 2011 18:13 Kamais_Ookin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 18:07 Ocedic wrote:
On July 01 2011 17:27 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
On July 01 2011 17:24 Yemack wrote:
On July 01 2011 17:13 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
People talking about bad mechanics have to realize that when things go completely unlike what you had planned, mechanics tend to suffer.

..

I wanna give a shoutout to asd for being awesomely manner and agreeing to play the other map pool despite not having practiced metal (I didnt practice metal much either but thats still more than not practicing). I have played like 6 TvTs on dual site EVER, so Im pretty happy I didnt have to play it (we were given different map lists, Xelnaga Crossfire, Metal for me and Dual Site, Crossfire, Xelnaga for him, he agreed to play the first list as long as metal was 3rd).



I think we are all just upset with .. somewhat disappointing showing. c'mon you know how it goes.

don't get discouraged by random tirades just after the game. Hope to see more solid execution next time.

Nobody is more disappointed than me, trust me, I would just prefer if people called my play retarded instead of not getting what I did wrong and blaming it on mechanics.

Maybe if my mechanics were way better it would give me a better chance at turning games around, but the loss and terrible play didnt come from mechanics just really bad mistakes in the early game that ruined the rest of the game.


Your mechanics are fine, people just don't realize how easy it is to point out mistakes from an observer's point of view without really knowing what's going on. From what I've seen your mechanics are solid; just because there were some mistakes in one series from one night people will jump all over you and say you're bad.

Everyone has on or off days. It's a shame you couldn't sleep the night before, was it because of anticipation for your match or just general insomnia? I recommend trying some chamomile tea if you can't sleep (it's a natural sleep aid.)
It wasn't just one series though, he's been in a slump for months now. Does every session he plays now an off day now? What do you think is the problem then because it certainly isn't a 1 day problem.

No, most of the losses were just because of insufficient practice or bad play, particularly I think my TvZ has gotten REALLY bad from what it used to be. Todays losses were just so insanely much worse than I played in practice tho, and the reasons were not mechanical but stupid mistakes.

And my overall mechanics are a weak point for sure, just not relevant for todays games.

On July 01 2011 18:14 Blattdorf wrote:
Jinro, I've only managed to tune in for the second game and when you managed to let that SCV in, I honestly thought the game was over right then and there. But you managed to pick yourself up from that and took it to late game; that takes a lot of mental fortitude, even if the thinking goes: "I can either give up now or try to salvage the game". Many lesser players just go all-in instead of trying to improve their chances, like in that game where Rain decided to push into 16 spine crawlers instead of expanding or harassing or both.

What really decided the game, apart from that first mistake, was poor hellion control. You kept sending a lot of hellions into the 9 o'clock base that did not do any damage at all to the SCV's. If you had kept his economy in check, you would have won because you were more cost efficient with your units - that Raven really helped out a lot.

I can't really say much apart from that. You were clearly in damage control mode and it's amazing that you didn't crumble under the pressure in the early stage of the game. You definitely have the chops to take first place many times more, so don't give up!

You know what tilts me? I lowered a depot instead of raising it when I saw the SCV, it wouldnt have gotten in otherwise -- Doesnt matter if he sees it tho, it just would have been nice if he didnt.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Bobster
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany3075 Posts
July 01 2011 09:20 GMT
#2465
Single elimination certainly is a very cruel format.
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-01 09:26:46
July 01 2011 09:22 GMT
#2466
On July 01 2011 17:47 Kamais_Ookin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 17:27 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
On July 01 2011 17:24 Yemack wrote:
On July 01 2011 17:13 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
People talking about bad mechanics have to realize that when things go completely unlike what you had planned, mechanics tend to suffer.

..

I wanna give a shoutout to asd for being awesomely manner and agreeing to play the other map pool despite not having practiced metal (I didnt practice metal much either but thats still more than not practicing). I have played like 6 TvTs on dual site EVER, so Im pretty happy I didnt have to play it (we were given different map lists, Xelnaga Crossfire, Metal for me and Dual Site, Crossfire, Xelnaga for him, he agreed to play the first list as long as metal was 3rd).



I think we are all just upset with .. somewhat disappointing showing. c'mon you know how it goes.

don't get discouraged by random tirades just after the game. Hope to see more solid execution next time.

Nobody is more disappointed than me, trust me, I would just prefer if people called my play retarded instead of not getting what I did wrong and blaming it on mechanics.

Maybe if my mechanics were way better it would give me a better chance at turning games around, but the loss and terrible play didnt come from mechanics just really bad mistakes in the early game that ruined the rest of the game.
I don't understand. So your saying your mechanics have no problem which means it's equal to those of GSL Koreans. In that case why did you go from top Code S to bottom Code A? Is it because your making "retarded mistakes" all the time for months in succession every game like those in the asd game? Come on man, I don't disagree that you made some errors against asd, everyone has their errors occasionally but I think the real issue is that you started falling behind while others are moving forward. I know you have it in you, you've shown what your capable of. Getting good rest doesn't hurt, but more importantly you just need to practice more or something, I don't know I'm not a pro player.

Clearly from your big slump though it can't be blamed on every single individual game making some retarded mistakes, on a whole it's something bigger then that. That's all I'm trying to say.

No, I think a lot of games I just played bad with no reason other than not practicing enough. But todays games were different because I played SO much better in practice.

And no I dont think my mechanics are as good as scfou or marineking, mvp, but I think they are adequate and were not part of why I lost TODAY.

On July 01 2011 17:27 Beyonder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 17:13 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
I also couldnt sleep the entire night before this (I dunno when I fell asleep, but Im guessing around 6 or 7 am after laying in bed for many hours) which made things even worse in terms of being able to focus when things didnt go right.


Hm, this is huge. Do you ahve this more often? Perhaps get some medicine/herbs/warm milk for this. Food+drink+sleep are the most important things. Your brain cant function properly without the sleep.

Can understand you get thrown off when you get in to a stage which you have not practiced. That sucks man T_T!

Sometimes, I had it before MarineKing - but I dont know if it was nerves really, its just when I get to thinking about stuff I ll have a hard time relaxing and sleeping - it happens even when I dont have anything to play sometimes.

I had gotten extremely good help from Supernova and TheStc on the crossfire build and after I fucked that game up so badly I was really disappointed.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Klogon
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
MURICA15980 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-01 09:23:51
July 01 2011 09:23 GMT
#2467
Shit man, you just need to ignore the knee-jerk reaction of people here and just know that nobody else is a bigger critic of your play than you yourself. Who cares what haters or arm-chair experts think about your game - you know what went wrong so just focus on that.

With that said, I know what it is like to totally fuck it up on game-day for apparently no reason after weeks of preparation and I know that nothing other people said really made me feel better about it. It really sucks to really know that you could have done so much better and that it was not a good representation of your best effort, but the only thing to really do about it is not to dwell on it. It is over and done. Knock back some Jinro soju and relax a bit. You know what you're capable of and I have no doubt you'll show us your best performance next time. We fans aren't going anywhere so don't be too discouraged or think you disappointed us.

TL <3 FA
Serelitz
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands2895 Posts
July 01 2011 09:24 GMT
#2468
Jinro, don't pay attention to all the haters. Like you said, you know very well what your own mistakes are/were in any game, and observers always have it easy talking what to improve and whatnot. You can't let people that consistently downgrade your performances get in your head.

Oh, and I agree with Beyonder on the sleep issue. If you can't sleep, try to get some sleeping pills for the next time? Though make sure you don't oversleep obviously :p
Ocedic
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1808 Posts
July 01 2011 09:25 GMT
#2469
On July 01 2011 18:13 Kamais_Ookin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 18:07 Ocedic wrote:
On July 01 2011 17:27 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
On July 01 2011 17:24 Yemack wrote:
On July 01 2011 17:13 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
People talking about bad mechanics have to realize that when things go completely unlike what you had planned, mechanics tend to suffer.

..

I wanna give a shoutout to asd for being awesomely manner and agreeing to play the other map pool despite not having practiced metal (I didnt practice metal much either but thats still more than not practicing). I have played like 6 TvTs on dual site EVER, so Im pretty happy I didnt have to play it (we were given different map lists, Xelnaga Crossfire, Metal for me and Dual Site, Crossfire, Xelnaga for him, he agreed to play the first list as long as metal was 3rd).



I think we are all just upset with .. somewhat disappointing showing. c'mon you know how it goes.

don't get discouraged by random tirades just after the game. Hope to see more solid execution next time.

Nobody is more disappointed than me, trust me, I would just prefer if people called my play retarded instead of not getting what I did wrong and blaming it on mechanics.

Maybe if my mechanics were way better it would give me a better chance at turning games around, but the loss and terrible play didnt come from mechanics just really bad mistakes in the early game that ruined the rest of the game.


Your mechanics are fine, people just don't realize how easy it is to point out mistakes from an observer's point of view without really knowing what's going on. From what I've seen your mechanics are solid; just because there were some mistakes in one series from one night people will jump all over you and say you're bad.

Everyone has on or off days. It's a shame you couldn't sleep the night before, was it because of anticipation for your match or just general insomnia? I recommend trying some chamomile tea if you can't sleep (it's a natural sleep aid.)
It wasn't just one series though, he's been in a slump for months now. Does every session he plays now an off day now? What do you think is the problem then because it certainly isn't a 1 day problem.


Jinro does have things to improve on in his general play, but MC himself said he thinks Jinro's builds are 'stuck in the past.' I tend to agree that I think his problems are more strategic / adaptation rather than mechanical. So I just mean to say that his mechanics are definitely not to blame; he's shown that he's definitely capable mechanically.

Also, the slump thing is true for a lot of players because GSL Code A is just too unforgiving. Honestly I think it's a huge problem with the Korean scene right now. Code A is basically luck of the draw on who you play in the tourney, or if you happen to play poorly one night you're basically ruined for 1-2 seasons. Not saying GSL is to blame completely for Jinro's results, but GSL Code A definitely does not give you many chances to come back.

Anyways, those are my opinions. I sincerely don't think Jinro is a bad player.
Daeno
Profile Joined June 2007
Canada76 Posts
July 01 2011 09:27 GMT
#2470
Don't give in Jinro, you're a talent. Keep at it and you'll turn it around.
Kamais_Ookin
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada4218 Posts
July 01 2011 09:27 GMT
#2471
Alright, thanks for the responses. Well I'm glad that you won your first match a few days ago and get to stay in Code A so hopefully you can get in more practice/get better rest. And Jinro, keep that chin up high.
I <3 Plexa.
AxionSteel
Profile Joined January 2011
United States7754 Posts
July 01 2011 09:30 GMT
#2472
Bad Luck Jinro and Sheth, unfortunately just outplayed by a better opponent on the day. asd seems to play pretty well against the mech style.

But as a terran player I was so impressed with IMHappy, he is seriously good, very talented up and comer for sure, glad I have him on my fantasy team
SafeAsCheese
Profile Joined June 2011
United States4924 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-01 09:32:59
July 01 2011 09:32 GMT
#2473
edit - wrong thread
The_Dark
Profile Joined October 2010
South Africa222 Posts
July 01 2011 09:35 GMT
#2474
On July 01 2011 18:22 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 17:47 Kamais_Ookin wrote:
On July 01 2011 17:27 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
On July 01 2011 17:24 Yemack wrote:
On July 01 2011 17:13 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
People talking about bad mechanics have to realize that when things go completely unlike what you had planned, mechanics tend to suffer.

..

I wanna give a shoutout to asd for being awesomely manner and agreeing to play the other map pool despite not having practiced metal (I didnt practice metal much either but thats still more than not practicing). I have played like 6 TvTs on dual site EVER, so Im pretty happy I didnt have to play it (we were given different map lists, Xelnaga Crossfire, Metal for me and Dual Site, Crossfire, Xelnaga for him, he agreed to play the first list as long as metal was 3rd).



I think we are all just upset with .. somewhat disappointing showing. c'mon you know how it goes.

don't get discouraged by random tirades just after the game. Hope to see more solid execution next time.

Nobody is more disappointed than me, trust me, I would just prefer if people called my play retarded instead of not getting what I did wrong and blaming it on mechanics.

Maybe if my mechanics were way better it would give me a better chance at turning games around, but the loss and terrible play didnt come from mechanics just really bad mistakes in the early game that ruined the rest of the game.
I don't understand. So your saying your mechanics have no problem which means it's equal to those of GSL Koreans. In that case why did you go from top Code S to bottom Code A? Is it because your making "retarded mistakes" all the time for months in succession every game like those in the asd game? Come on man, I don't disagree that you made some errors against asd, everyone has their errors occasionally but I think the real issue is that you started falling behind while others are moving forward. I know you have it in you, you've shown what your capable of. Getting good rest doesn't hurt, but more importantly you just need to practice more or something, I don't know I'm not a pro player.

Clearly from your big slump though it can't be blamed on every single individual game making some retarded mistakes, on a whole it's something bigger then that. That's all I'm trying to say.

No, I think a lot of games I just played bad with no reason other than not practicing enough. But todays games were different because I played SO much better in practice.

And no I dont think my mechanics are as good as scfou or marineking, mvp, but I think they are adequate and were not part of why I lost TODAY.

Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 17:27 Beyonder wrote:
On July 01 2011 17:13 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
I also couldnt sleep the entire night before this (I dunno when I fell asleep, but Im guessing around 6 or 7 am after laying in bed for many hours) which made things even worse in terms of being able to focus when things didnt go right.


Hm, this is huge. Do you ahve this more often? Perhaps get some medicine/herbs/warm milk for this. Food+drink+sleep are the most important things. Your brain cant function properly without the sleep.

Can understand you get thrown off when you get in to a stage which you have not practiced. That sucks man T_T!

Sometimes, I had it before MarineKing - but I dont know if it was nerves really, its just when I get to thinking about stuff I ll have a hard time relaxing and sleeping - it happens even when I dont have anything to play sometimes.

I had gotten extremely good help from Supernova and TheStc on the crossfire build and after I fucked that game up so badly I was really disappointed.



UMAD?

User was temp banned for this post.
Kamais_Ookin
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada4218 Posts
July 01 2011 09:38 GMT
#2475
On July 01 2011 18:35 The_Dark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 18:22 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
On July 01 2011 17:47 Kamais_Ookin wrote:
On July 01 2011 17:27 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
On July 01 2011 17:24 Yemack wrote:
On July 01 2011 17:13 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
People talking about bad mechanics have to realize that when things go completely unlike what you had planned, mechanics tend to suffer.

..

I wanna give a shoutout to asd for being awesomely manner and agreeing to play the other map pool despite not having practiced metal (I didnt practice metal much either but thats still more than not practicing). I have played like 6 TvTs on dual site EVER, so Im pretty happy I didnt have to play it (we were given different map lists, Xelnaga Crossfire, Metal for me and Dual Site, Crossfire, Xelnaga for him, he agreed to play the first list as long as metal was 3rd).



I think we are all just upset with .. somewhat disappointing showing. c'mon you know how it goes.

don't get discouraged by random tirades just after the game. Hope to see more solid execution next time.

Nobody is more disappointed than me, trust me, I would just prefer if people called my play retarded instead of not getting what I did wrong and blaming it on mechanics.

Maybe if my mechanics were way better it would give me a better chance at turning games around, but the loss and terrible play didnt come from mechanics just really bad mistakes in the early game that ruined the rest of the game.
I don't understand. So your saying your mechanics have no problem which means it's equal to those of GSL Koreans. In that case why did you go from top Code S to bottom Code A? Is it because your making "retarded mistakes" all the time for months in succession every game like those in the asd game? Come on man, I don't disagree that you made some errors against asd, everyone has their errors occasionally but I think the real issue is that you started falling behind while others are moving forward. I know you have it in you, you've shown what your capable of. Getting good rest doesn't hurt, but more importantly you just need to practice more or something, I don't know I'm not a pro player.

Clearly from your big slump though it can't be blamed on every single individual game making some retarded mistakes, on a whole it's something bigger then that. That's all I'm trying to say.

No, I think a lot of games I just played bad with no reason other than not practicing enough. But todays games were different because I played SO much better in practice.

And no I dont think my mechanics are as good as scfou or marineking, mvp, but I think they are adequate and were not part of why I lost TODAY.

On July 01 2011 17:27 Beyonder wrote:
On July 01 2011 17:13 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
I also couldnt sleep the entire night before this (I dunno when I fell asleep, but Im guessing around 6 or 7 am after laying in bed for many hours) which made things even worse in terms of being able to focus when things didnt go right.


Hm, this is huge. Do you ahve this more often? Perhaps get some medicine/herbs/warm milk for this. Food+drink+sleep are the most important things. Your brain cant function properly without the sleep.

Can understand you get thrown off when you get in to a stage which you have not practiced. That sucks man T_T!

Sometimes, I had it before MarineKing - but I dont know if it was nerves really, its just when I get to thinking about stuff I ll have a hard time relaxing and sleeping - it happens even when I dont have anything to play sometimes.

I had gotten extremely good help from Supernova and TheStc on the crossfire build and after I fucked that game up so badly I was really disappointed.



UMAD?

User was temp banned for this post.
What's your problem? I bet your mad now. -_-
I <3 Plexa.
Mithriel
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands2969 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-01 09:39:59
July 01 2011 09:38 GMT
#2476
Awww man was hoping for sheth and Jinro to win today. At least they won the first round!
Just keep on practising and you'll succeed

My liquibets for this season are terrible only 40% right rofl.

Ps don't mind the haters: haters gonna hate
There is no shame in defeat so long as the spirit is unconquered. | Cheering for Maru, Innovation and MMA!
Misoza
Profile Joined June 2010
Australia571 Posts
July 01 2011 09:46 GMT
#2477
Love the Jinro sitrep on these threads!
JesusOurSaviour
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United Arab Emirates1141 Posts
July 01 2011 09:48 GMT
#2478
Jinro Keep Fighting !!! It is unfortunate what happens in practice does not always manifest into a perfect televised performance. You're a beast and you'll win next time
deeshoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States319 Posts
July 01 2011 09:52 GMT
#2479
At least they keep code A and dont' have to fight back through code B. can't say the same for Boxer
gl hf :D
minhbq299
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom566 Posts
July 01 2011 09:52 GMT
#2480
jinro fighting, i understand your point man.

I wish you play your best and get back to your form.

Just ignore those shit talk.
SlayerS_Puzzle, oGsMC, Liquid'Hero, FXOz, ST.Parting, , NSHoseoJjakji, SlayerS_CoCa, DRG
Prev 1 122 123 124 125 126 128 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 686
UpATreeSC 116
JuggernautJason36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18587
firebathero 186
Rush 131
Dewaltoss 97
Sexy 25
Shine 23
Bale 13
yabsab 10
Djem5 1
Dota 2
Gorgc8074
qojqva1404
monkeys_forever105
Counter-Strike
fl0m1561
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1998
crisheroes1259
Liquid`Hasu709
XaKoH 147
MindelVK15
Other Games
Grubby2964
summit1g1966
Beastyqt699
FrodaN677
ceh9634
ArmadaUGS204
byalli199
C9.Mang0159
KnowMe158
Hui .147
QueenE103
Mew2King66
shahzam41
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 30
• 80smullet 13
• FirePhoenix6
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis1707
League of Legends
• TFBlade1131
Other Games
• imaqtpie884
• WagamamaTV253
• Shiphtur243
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 3m
Stellar Fest
18h 3m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.