Hello again! We've taken all of your feedback into consideration and have decided to make some crucial changes.
Our screen was placed here for a reason: to show off your skills to everyone else at our 25m-wide screen! In addition to this perk, all participants of both the 1v1 Main Event, and 2v2 Side Event are offered the opportunity to sign up for the Colosseum membership at half price at only S$8. (UP: S$16)
MAIN EVENT: 1v1
Tourney date: 29th August 2010
Registration Method: Walk-in registration @ the Colosseum (Iluma Shopping Centre @ Bugis, 7th floor) Payment must be paid upon Registration.
Tourney enrollment limit: 32 players
Start Time: 2PM
Reporting Time: 1PM
Registration Fee: S$10/player (Registration closes on 29th August 1200hours)
- All Player equipment is subject to approval.
- Players may not use 3rd party Add-ons.
- All User Interface setups will be confined to the Blizzard default options.
- All interface changes must be supervised by a StarCraft 2 Marshal or the StarCraft 2 Tournament Head Marshal.
- The latest official Patch version will be used throughout the Event.
- All Players must use their own SEA Battle.net account.
- Diamond and Platinum players are restricted from participation. Gold, Silver and Bronze league players are in. Fear not, Diamond and Platinum players! A more epic tournament will be held following this one.
- Single Elimination Format, Best of 1 Round for 8 Groups of Four. Top players of each group will proceed to semi-finals and finals. Best of 3 for semi-final matches and onwards.
- In the case of a Computer/Monitor malfunction, the Game will be restarted from the beginning.
- If a Game is started without the approval of a Marshal it will be restarted. If a Player fails to report to their Station within 5 minutes of the announcement, they will forfeit the 1st Game. 10 minutes after the announcement, a Player will forfeit their Match
- Players may be disqualified if they leave their PC without their Marshal’s permission, or are otherwise unable to play. Marshals may set a time limit for a Player who has requested that they be allowed to leave their PC; however, Marshals may also deny a Player’s request to leave their PC. Players may be disqualified if they haven’t returned by the end of the Marshal’s set time limit.
- In order to dispute Game results, Players must notify their Marshal that they would like to Protest the Game. In order to dispute Match results, Players must notify their Marshal that they would like to Protest the Match. Players must notify their Marshals of their intent to Protest a Game before a new Game has begun. Players must notify their Marshal of their intent to Protest a Match before the Match’s Score Sheet has been submitted to the Head Marshal.
- No looking at an opposing Player’s Monitor or projected screen. Breaking this rule will result in a Forfeit of the Game.
- Race selection is locked upon registration. Choice of player's main race and Random is available for each match-up. The Player is not allowed to change during the Tournament.
- No Pausing a Game without Marshal’s permission. If an issue arises that requires a Pause, Players should contact their Marshal immediately. Breaking this rule will result in a Warning. If a Player receives a 2nd Warning they will Forfeit their current Game
- Should there be any hardware malfunction within the first three minutes of the game, the game will be restarted as long as both Players consent to it. Any other hardware malfunctions encountered during mid- or end-game will have to be resolved during the Pausing of the Game.
- Any sign of cheating may result in a Forfeit of the Game, disqualification from the Event, and ejection from the venue.
- The Map for all Games will be selected by Colosseum and announced prior to the Event.
- The first Map of each Game will be selected by coin toss between two players.
- In Best of 3 Games, the loser will choose the Map.
- No Map will be repeated for any Game.
- Players who quit out of a Game before it has ended, without Marshal’s permission, will lose the Game.
- Players who are disqualified prior to the start of a Game will not be allowed to play in the Game. Players who are disqualified during a Game must quit out of the Game.
- If a Player loses their connection to the Host during a Game, the Game must be replayed.
- All Replays must be saved following the conclusion of each Game. Players are recommended not to click anything on the Score Screen.
- Category = Melee
- Mode = 1v1
- Game Speed = Faster
- Scrap Station
- Lost Temple
- Kulas Ravine
- Xel'naga Caverns
- Steppes of War
SIDE EVENT: 2v2
The time and venue and rules are mostly the same, except for some changes:
(No registration fee required)
1st: Kerrigan vs Zeratul SteelSeries QCK Mousepad + SteelSeries Reaper QCK Mousepad
2nd: 4 hours of free play @ Colosseum per team member
3rd: 2 hours of free play @ Colosseum per team member
League restrictions: None. This 2v2 Side Event is in the open category.
Race restrictions: There are no race restrictions. Any racial combination is allowed and change of race is also allowed at any one time. Race changing as the countdown timer is ticking is not allowed.
- Monlyth Ridge
- Scorched Haven
- Arid Wastes
- Tarsonis Assault
- Twilight Fortress